The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To End This War And Bloodshed

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 Empty Re: To End This War And Bloodshed

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:03 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha relaxed as his hand was pulling up her robe. Her body was heated up from his touch. The places he touched made her want to moan very looudly. Ayasha says, "Well you are my husband to be so my body is yours to touch in any way you like."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Vir pulled her robe all the way to her waist, slowly kissing her neck. His masculin fingers softly curessed her sweet, innocent entrence. "Does this please you?" He wispered softly, growing hard himself.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:18 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha whimpered as he rubbed her. She says softly as her body tensed up, “It does feel good but it is my nature to fear anything that could cause me pain.” Ayasha looks at him and kisses him gently. She asks, “Would you be gentle to me Vir? If I would allow you to have me?” Her voice was soft and very shy as though she was unsure of herself and her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Vir nodded. "I would." He said as he stripped her naked. "But I don't want to make you less comfortable, so I want you to explore. Touch me, touch me everywhere you want." He said putting her hand on his chest.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:31 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha looks at him a moment and says, “Are you sure you’ll be able to do this with your wound still sore and open? I don’t want to push your body too hard.” She kissed down his neck and let her hands roam freely over his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:34 pm

"We will if your careful. Keep the excitement below the belt if you catch my drift." Vir said as he started to run his fingers through Ayasha's hair.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:18 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. Her hands found their way down his body as she explored him a bit. Soon she found his member and slowly began to stroke it gently with her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:42 am

Vir smiled as she started to touch him. "Thats it, thats what how you please a man." He said adjusting himself so she could pleasure him better. Vir ran his hand down her back, bringing it around Ayasha's leg and lifting it to spread her legs. His hand came from her back and started to massage her little pussy. "Your wet." He wispered.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:52 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha whimpered very softly as he massaged her pussy. She was wet and growing wetter. She rubbed him faster. She tightened up as she felt more precum dripping onto his fingers. She was trying to grow use to his touches.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Vir grew harder in her hands. He kept touching her sweet innocent folds as she moaned. Slowly he gently pinched her clit until her tab started to swell. Finally he took his smallest finger and poked it into her entrence.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:55 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha bit her lip gently and moaned softly. Her enterence gripped his finger. She says, "This....feels a little werid." She adjusted to his finger. She squeezed his member gently in her hands. Percum was seeable on the tip of his member.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:56 pm

Vir nodded as he lifted her chin and gave her a long kiss. "Thats why I start slow. Soon enough you will enjoy it and soon, I won't be able to hurt you with that." He said reffering to his massive manhood. Vir adjusted his fingers, sticking his middle and longest finger into her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:20 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha let out a soft whimper. Blood was starting to come out of her. She adjusted to his fingers and began to moan and groan when he hit certain spots inside her. His finering started to feel so good to her as she was soak as poof of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Vir pulled his finger out of her virgin body, licking his finger and tasting her. "You taste very good." He said collecting her pussy juice on his finger again and bringing his finger up to her lips. "Taste yourself." He offered.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:38 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha whimpered as he removed his finger from her body. She took his finger in her mouth and tasted herself. She took his finger out and whimper softly. She says, "I tasted like a mixture of sweet and sour." Her pussy dripped of precum.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:42 am

Vir nodded as he kissed her. "Now why don't you go down and discover how I taste." He said rubbing her hips, his massive length yerning for her touch.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:57 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha kissed him back before going down to his member. She licked the tip gently and she felt his member throb. Ayasha blushed deep red as she took his member all the way in her mouth. His member felt so big in her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:02 pm

"Mmm, your good." He moaned, ruffling his fingers through her hair as she bobbed on his throbbing erection. Vir started to massage her back and gentle petting her rear cheeks. "I want to eat you out while you do this." He mumbled.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:14 am

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha looks at him a moment and turned them so he could eat her pussy out while she pleased him. Her tongue licked the tip of his member as precum came from it. She shivered as her body cooled down. She did not like to get cold at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:27 am

Vir felt her shiver as he continued to eat her out, his tongue tasting every bit of her. He pulled a blanket clear over them as he pushed her closer to him, his tongue licking both of her sensative holes. "You taste good Ayasha? If I make you cum some more will you let me drink your sweet nectar?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:13 pm

To End This War And Bloodshed - Page 3 0624egyptAyasha whimpered a small yes as she continued to please him. Her eyes were dazed over with lust. She could feel his member thobbing more and more as she sucked on him. She could tell he had to be close to his first cum. She took her mouth off his member a moment. Ayasha took a slow deep breath she warmed up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Vir took his finger and thrusted her little vagina rapidly, this thumb teasing her anul entrence. "Stroke it hard! Make me cum on your face!" He screamed.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Ayasha whimpered and groaned in pleasure. Her pussy gripping his finger trying to keep his finger inside her. Her body shaking as waves of pleasure hit her body like a rock. She stroked his member fast and hard. Ayasha jumped a bit as his cum hit her face after a while. She licks it off the cum as she looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Vir gasped as he relaxed his member. "Oh yes you did well." Vir reassured her. "You taste so good, a got a bit of your cum on my chin. Come here and get it for me." He said pulling her to him.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Ayasha licked the cum off his chin. He was so different from the men she was raised around. Her pussy felt sore as she sat on top of him. She asks, “Does this mean you like me a bit?” She kissed his bottom lip as she waited for him answer. She kept the blanket around them to keep them both warm as they laid there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum