The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure One SilverFang Only

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pure One SilverFang Only Empty Pure One SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Legend tells of a time where the earth will be ripped apart by demons that were sealed away in it thousands of years ago. The only way to stop them from ending the world of the humans is by finding the woman with a mark a wolf on her chest and the man who is to be her protector. Only these two people are gifted enough to save the world by sealing the demons in the earth once more but this time for good.

Allie an eighteen year old girl walks to her high school feeling uneasy because the sky was growing unusually dark for it being eight thirty in the morning. She says, "There is something wrong going on here..." She winces as her chest begins to hurt. She looks down at her chest and sees that her wolf shaped birthmark was burning and turning red. She runs quickly to her school and goes inside to hide.

She breathes deeply to calm down. She then goes to her first class English literature and sits down ignoring her bad feeling about today. Allie looks at the other students to see if anyone else was bothered by the strange feeling in the air. Her eyes spot a guy in the back of the class who was sitting uneasily in his seat.

Back to top Go down

Pure One SilverFang Only Empty Re: Pure One SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Pure One SilverFang Only Shaolin-monk-by-acerb-1
Yuan was a young shaolin monk who was sent to school the monks had suspected for some time that the chosen one would surface in the school system. He was sent from school to school as the days got worse it would be easier for him to spot the chosen one she would be the one who felt the most uneasy about the days where it seemed as if the skies would split and the demons would be released on this day.

Yuan spotted the girl finally after spending almost two years looking he couldn't believe he had finally found her. To this day Yuan couldn't understand why they sent him to find the girl. Yuan only knew part of the story. He knew he had to find the girl he had no idea he was the chosen guardian. He could tell the girl was very uneasy. Yuan was very uneasy because he knew that on days like this demons could slip out and due to american school polices his broad swords where not allowed on school campus. He kept his shaolin weapons in the trunk of his car. He waited and waited for the right time to make his way to the girl. The bell rings and he waits for a clear opening. He then approaches her in the hall way and softly grabs her arm and says, "I need you to come with me I know you can feel the difference in the air and your chest is burning isn't it. It's your birth mark the one that is shaped like a wolf." He looks down at her and says, "I really need you to trust and follow me will you please trust and follow me." He looks into her eyes his eyes brown but for a second they flash over an angelic silver color.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:33 am

Allie was about to go to her next class when she felt a firm grip on her arm. She looks at the boy who grabbed her as he took her out of the crowd. She listens to him calmly as she could feel the air in school getting thick with a dark energy.

She looks at the boy and says holding her chest in pain, “I am not going to follow you anywhere…” She looks around at the other students who were now being affected by the energy and dropping like flies out cold. She says softly, “Something is coming this way…” She turns to look down the hall to see a smoky figure with a blood red sword walking towards her. The figure’s appearance was that of a green horn toad that walked on two legs. He says with a horse crud voice, “Purifier I have come to kill you and your guardian. With the fall of you, this world of humans will fall.” Allie’s wolf mark begins to pulsate and she slowly walks out in front of the demon.

He lets out a crackled laugh and says, “This mere child is the chosen one to send me and my demon brethren back to the dark pit of the earth? Ha ha how weak.” She looks at the demon and says, “I don’t know who or what you are, but you don’t belong here.” She grips the demon’s arm and a deep blue flame spreads from her hand to all over the demon’s body.

He lets out a cry and attacks her with his sword the best he can. Allie dodges each attack as though it was natural part of her life. The demon continues to attack her but misses her each time. She starts to glow as blue as her flame, her inner self coming to the surface. She says making her blue flames surround the demon, “As my flame burns your flesh, you will return to your dark cage forever bound to the dark earth from which you came.”

The flames consume the demon causing his cries to fill the air. When every drop of his flesh is gone, the air clears and the students start to wake up. Allie returns to her normal self and falls to her knees dizzy and confused about what just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Yuan didn't know what to do he watched as Allie defend her self in shock. He was also lost to hear the demon inply that he must die too but he put it to the back of his head as he had to die for showing up to intervine with his planse to kill her. As the fight ended and she falls to the ground he dashes out and catches her he looks as the students start to move and awake. He then looks up and sees an open window he snatches up Allie and dashes out the window with her it was a two story drop he did it with no problem he was able to land the drop with out being noticed and then he takes off towards his car. His car was a nice 2010 mustang it was black with red mustangs painted on the side of it. He places Allie in the passenger seat and buckles her in. He goes to the trunk and grabs two swords one a chinese broad swrod with a dragon head hilt and the other a Tai chi sword with a phenix handle. He places both swords in the car and starts it up and takes off leaving the school campus.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Allie looks him still dazed and very confused. She did know she was the one who sent that ugly creature away back to a dark pit. She asks softly, "What is going on? Who are you? Where you are taking me? How did I banish that demon?" Her head was splitting but her mark was no longer red and burning.

Her mind goes over what happen repeatedly as she tries to make sense of what happened. She says more to herself than to the boy, “There must be something wrong with me. There has to be a logical explanation for what happened back there at the school.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Yuan didn't answer any of her questions at first. He just drove and after a while he reached a small hut. He walks into the hut and grabs a small little box. He then grabs some more weapons. He puts the weapons in the back of his car. He then pulls out three bags. He looks at Allie and says, "We must leave the country. Do you have anything you may need to stop at your house and grab." He looks at her and takes her picture and goes inside and comes out with an Diveres license and a passport. He places them in her bag and starts the car.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 am

She looks at him like he is crazy and says, “I am not leaving the country with some strange guy I don’t know. I may be a blonde but I am not that stupid.” She opens the door quickly to get away from him. She fiddles with the seat belt before getting it off and taking off like a bat out of hell. She was not handling this day very well but who could blame her? She looks behind her scared that the boy was following her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Yuan was not in a playing mood. He dashes out of the car in full speed. On top of being a martial art prodigy he was in prime shape is speed was unmatched his strength was demon like. His eye sight was like one of an eagles. He dashes after her. He knew she was still very disoriented from her earlier fight. He runs her down. When he catches her he dashes by her and stops in front of her. He glares at her. "Unless you wish to die yes you will leave the country with me." He points to the sky. "That first demon was nothing he was just an arran boy with a nasty temper." He looks at her and then falls down too his knees. "Will you please come with me I wish not to go against your wishes." He then looks up as his eyes dart out and around looking at almost every thing. He dashes out in front of Allie pulling out his broadsword and parries off almost three dozen knives. He looks at Allie. I forgot to mention that their are some organizations that wish for the demons to be freed." He slowly starts to walk Allie back towards his car. He looks at Allie and says, "Their are ninjas they are about twenty kilometers away please lets reach my car and we can discuss our future partnership later."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Allie looks at the boy a moment and asks, “If I come with you out of the U.S., you will explain what is happening to me and maybe help me get rid of this headache?” She allows him to lead her back to the car. She could feel the ninjas coming closer to them.

She says softly putting out her hand out, “This going to hurt.” She makes her flame come out in the form of spheres. They circle her repeatedly before she lunches them in the direction of the ninjas. She says, “Those should keep them busy for a while.” She holds her head in pain as they drive away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Yuan looks at her and says, "Yes of course that will do." He leaps over the car and opens his door he swings her door open as she launches the fire ball. He looks at her strangely. He then steps on the gas and peels off. He was going down the street in light traffic hitting almost 120mph. He glances over at Allie trying to maintain total control. He looks around as he slams on the breaks sliding the car through a fence. The fence lead them straight onto an air field. He looks at her and says, "Hold on this is gonna be a bumpy ride. On the air field their was a yellow black and red plane. It was pulling off. Yuan steps on the gas and takes off he the drop door to the airplane was open Yuan drove the car right into the cargo bay of the airplane. He gets out the car and helps Allie out. He looks at her and says, "My apologies that we were not able to make it too your house the ninja's caught up with us before we could stop by. He looks at her and says, "I will find you some clothes when we land." He looks at her and then heads to the pilot booth. He sees his two friends he hugs them and jumps back down with Allie and says, "Everything is fine thus far. We have food drinks and whatever else you may need." He leads her back to the car and says, "Sit in the car its more comfortable then the other seats." He smiles and walks off and comes back with two waters.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Allie lays the seat back some as he comes back with some water. She says, “So what the heck is going on? I have walked the same path to school every day without noticing anything like I have today.” She takes a sip of the water and waits for an answer. She needed to know what was happening to her before she went crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:12 am

Yuan looks at her and says, "I am not the one who is allowed to tell you everything. The only thing I can tell you now is that your birthmark is a mark of pride and honor." He looks at the pilot booth and then back at her. "Their is a legend that says, "Their will be a woman born with a wolf birthmark who will stop the returning of the demons to the earth world." He touches her shoulder. "That woman is you." You have already defeated a demon you chest hurts when Demons are near you even summoned the blue flames. You are head of where the monks thought you would be." He looks back at the pilot booth again and then says, "Get out the car for a minute." He opens up his car door and gets out slowly. Taking his broad sword with him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Allie looks down at her feet and says, “I am just following my instincts. I don’t understand what is going on with me. It is like the real me is waking up and the side of me that has been awake all this time is going away forever. It is scaring me more than the demons could ever scare me.” She gets out of the car as he asked her but did not know why he wanted her out of the car. She did not understand what was happening to the world but she knew she had to do something to stop it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Yuan goes to the back and pulls out a naginata. He straps his sword across his back with the hilt aimed towards the floor. He looks back at Allie he tosses her a small curved knife. Hide it well no telling when or where it may come in handy. He then looks at the blade. "Leave it in the sheath unless you are going to use it." He holds the naginata in one hand and says, "Be ready for anything." He glares at the door and then says follow me." He heads over to the pilot booth he climbs the ladder and looks in booth to see both of the pilots had been mauled he does a back flip off the ladder grabbing Allie's hand on the way down pulling her off the ladder and into his arms. He then hears a low growl and drops her grabbing his naginata and turns to face the monster he didn't see anything. He stepped back stepping over Allie. He then held his weapon out. "Don't move until the demon has been spotted. And when you do see it stay near me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Allie sighs as he was trying to act like her body guard. She says, “I think my flame is the only way to truly send these demons back to the dark pit within the earth…” She stops mid sentence as her mark starts to hurt and pulsate again. She says, “It is happening again. The demon is close to us.” She starts shaking as her inner self awakes once more and this time much faster.

She says, “It is the wolf demon Sheku. He is all muscles not much of a brain so his master should be here too.” She tenses up as she senses another demon closing on them. She says, “I need you to get ready for a fight against the wolf. I need to take out the master.” She turns so they are back to back against each other.

The wolf demon growls more loudly as he was closing in on them. Its golden eyes search for them intensely. Once he spots Yuan, he lunges at him quickly. Its silver fur and teeth coming at him in a burr. Allie was about to say something when a sword was lunched at her. She grab s it mid air with her hand causing it to be cut and bleed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Yuan looked at Allie as she got up. When she snatched the blade out of the air. He glares at her and points the naginata straight ahead. He smiles and says, "Get into the cock pit this plane is falling. Level the plane and press the autopilot button I will keep them at bay till you get back." He looks at her "Please do this before we end up some where in the middle of the ocean." He then parries off another sword with his nagiata. "I will cover you until you get into the cockpit now go go!" The wolf appears and Yuan parries his attacks and kicks him back and then turns to parry off three more swords.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Allie nods and says, “Okay but will be back to help.” She quickly runs towards the cock pit of the plane and shuts the door behind her. She gets in the captain’s chair after moving the body and levels out the plane before pushing the auto pilot button. The plane starts to fly right again and she races back to face the demons.

Sheku’s master sees her and says, “I will kill the purifier before her powers fully awaken.” He finally comes out of his hiding place as his sword comes back to his hand. This demon looks more like a human. His hair is as black as the night sky. His eyes are the color of fresh green grass and skin a dark tan color. He says to Allie as he stands in front of her, “You are a young little thing for a purifier. The last person I faced in a battle was an old prune of a woman. I am glad I get to cut up a pretty thing like you.” She smirks and says, “Don’t be so sure of yourself demon.”

She and the demon fight hard back and forth blade against blade. The sound of clashing metal echoes through the plane as the fight rages on. Allie was trying to analyze the demon’s movements and find a weak spot but she could not seem to find one. The demon says, “You won’t find a weak spot in my fighting purifier, although you have a weakness in your fighting.” He lunches a demonic energy knife at Yuan. “Your weakness is your instinct to protect others when you need to focus on protecting yourself.”

She quickly puts a barrier around Yuan before the knife could reach him, leaving her to be stabbed in the gut with the demon’s real sword. Blood pools out from her inners as the demon laughs at her weakness to defend other before herself. He says, “Such a beautiful creature you are. Too bad you we born a human otherwise I would have made you my bride.”

She looks at him a moment as blood starts to come out of her mouth. She smiles and says, “You and your wolf have lost this battle.” Her blood surrounds the demon and bursts into flames consuming the demon in blaze. Once the he was burnt up, his wolf lets out a sad painful howl and bursts into red flames. Allie smiles and falls to her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:48 am

Yuan dashes over to her and grabs her as she falls. He starts to reach for the knife but wasn't one hundered percnent sure what to do. So he grabs her and places her in the mustang. He then runs up to the cockpit. He takes the plane off of autopilot he takes the plane down through the cloulds. He sees their destination shaolin island. He pulls the plane down as low as he can and then looks in the back. He looks into the car to try and see Allie. He lands the plane on the air strip and then opens the cargo doors before the plane even stops Yuan dives out the pit and into the mustang he backs it off of the moving plane in full speed he then steps on the gas as the plane slows down and tops Yuan was already halfway to the main temple.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 am

Allie goes back to normal and holds the hole in her gut. She says, "What did I do now?" She looks around as.Yuan was carrying her off to a temple. She sees some monks running to greet them. They look her over slightly before ushering the two to the head monk who runs this temple.

When the head monk hears the yelling and turns to them. He says, "What is the-" He sees the bleeding Allie. He says softly while grabbing his healing kit, "Finally you have been found purifier." He treats her wounds as she passes out from blood loss. He finishes dressing her wounds and lays her on a bed mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 am

Yuan watches as his master patches up Allie. He then approaches his master as he returns to the main room. Yuan falls to his knees and says, "Master I have failed for she was gravely injured trying to protect me." Yuan's master looks at him in great shock. For it was very rare for someone to end up hurt under Yuan's watch but no one had ever been hurt because they were watching over him. His master pats his shoulder and says, "My son their is a first time for everything." He stands him up and says, "She will be fine now I need you to go train my boy and get stronger for their is something that we will tell you when she awakes." Yuan looks at his master and says, "Master can I train in her so that when she awakes I can be here for her to see a fimilar face." His master nodds and summons all of Yuan's sparing partners. One was a master in all forms of Kung Fu the other was a master in all weapons. The other was a master of mixed martial arts, and the last one was a master in forigen weapons. Yuan smiles as he squares off with his sparing buddies and beigns to train.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Allie wakes up slowly hours later and looks around. She says, "Oh that's right I am at the temple. I got hurt and Yuan brought me here to heal." She gets off the bed mat slowly and starts to explore the temple. She felt like she had been her but she could not figure out how she could have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Yuan felt something in as Allie awoke. but he didn't know what he was feeling. But in the moment he lost his concentration he took a bo staff to the temple. He flies back and the master of kung fu kicks him in the back sending him back up as the mixed martaril artist punches him in the temple forcing him to the ground. Yuan forces himself up before he could take another hit and leaps back as sqaures off with them again. He smiles as he could feel some blood going down the side of his head. He strikes an akward pose. His masters and sparring partners chare into him full force. Yuan smiles and under his breath says, "The butterfly lotus and with one move he knocks them all back and then he smiles as out of the corner of his eye he could see Allie moving around he turns and falls too his knees and bows to her as everyone else in room did as such and excluding the grandmaster. The grandmaster walks over to Allie and says, "Yuan my dear son approach me." Yuan stands up and walks over too them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 am

Allie blushes deep seeing everyone but the grand master bow to her. She sees Yuan is alright and smiles some. She says, "There is no reason for any of you to bow in my presence. After all you all did help me get healed." She sees blood coming from Yuan's head and sighs. She went through all that pain so he did not get hurt and he gets hurt after coming home to the temple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am

Yuan looks at the head master bows and says, "Yes master what is it you need." The master grabs his shoulder and says, "My son their is something I did not wish to share with you until the apporitate time." He looks at Allie. "In our temple their is the tale of a young woman known as the purifier when the world is weak the deamons try to over turn the world and begin the apoclyse early." He looks at Allie. "You my dear are the purifier thats how you can kill the deamons." Yuan looks at Allie and says, "My master sent me to go get you and bring you to the safety of our temple where we could protect you until you completed your purification process." The grandmaster grabs his other shoulder. "My son their is something I should have told you along time ago." He looks into you Yuan's eyes. "Their is more to the legend. Their is a legend of a man who was the girls protector even after she reached her form of purification this man is a key concept in the purifiers life." He pats Yuan's shoulders and says, "My son you are the protector of this girl and it is up too you to make sure nothing happens to this young lady." Yuan takes a few steps back looking around and then turns and runs out of the temple. The master looks down and says, "I feared this."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 am

Allie races after Yuan and catches him by the hand gently taking it into hers. "Please don't make me go through this alone. Yuan we have each other to lean on and get through this. The demons know about you and will come for you when you are alone. Together we are strong. Granted I keep switching back and forth with my two personalities and I don't fight very well. But I am trying really hard."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next