The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure One SilverFang Only

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pure One SilverFang Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Pure One SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Yuan not sure what to softly tugs his arm free and whipes the blood of the side of his head. "You have no reason to know this story you live in foreign lands where this is not a common legene I have lived here at the base of the legend where everybody knows the legend yet it was kept from me that I played a role iin the legend I can do nothing against a demon." He glares off into the sun. "You saw and felt the pain of my failure against demons what good willl I do you as they get stronger and attack more often." He starts walking down the stairs to the temple heading towards his hut.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Allie follows him and says, “I have a reason to know this legend and this story of you. I plan on going through with my part for as long as I am able. I don’t really have a choice and I know you don’t have much of a choice either. There must be a reason you are who you are to me and I plan to find out about it if I can. You and I can’t outrun our fate.”

She starts to walk off to the temple’s library to look at their scrolls. As she walks passed the other monks as they went back to their daily duties, they would bow to her out of respect. She bows back to them and continues her way to find out more information on the days before the first outbreak of demons and the first person who imprisoned them. Maybe then she and Yuan would have a true idea of what they were supposed to do for each other and the world they needed to save.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Yuan looked around his hut where he saw his fathers old case. His faher was also a shaolin monk who brought a knew meaning tothe term of excellence. His father not only masterd the broad sword or the dual broad swords but he took the way they are used to a whole new level. Yuan takes a necklace off his neck that had a key on it. He goes down to his knees and slowly moves his fingers across the case. He then opens it where he sees something that he had never seen before. It was his father's legendary blade. It was a chinesse broad sword. The sheath has a phenix painted on it with the inscription. "We are all birds of fire in which our children must rise from our ashes." On the blade was a well painted dragon. Yuan smiles as he lifts the sword out of the case. He then straps it over his shoulder and looks down in his shock to see that the cloth in the trunk made the shape of another sword. Yuan pulls up the cloth and sees a sword case. He pulls it out and looks at map on the sword case. He walks out of the tent and realizes the map is of Shaolin mountian. He turns and dashes up the temple stairs and into the libary he finds Allie and says, "Come on I am your guardian and I have a personal mission to do before whe do anything else." He holds his knew blade on his back tightly to make sure it was still their. The straps where rather old and he was gonna have to replace them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Allie looks at Yuan a moment and looks at the librarian of the library. He says, "You make the scrolls you requested with you. After all they are about you and Yuan's past live." She puts the scrolls in a special magic protected bag. She asks Yuan, "Where are we headed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Yuan pulls out his father's sword that was handed down to him. The magnificant blade almost glowed in the sunglight as the sun set over the mountains in the background. He unsheaths the blade showing the mettalic dragon image across the blade was beautiful and the phoenix on the case was just as impressive. Yuan then pulls out the second empty case. "This case is a map to a weapon my father left for me. I want to get that weapon." He looks at, "If you help me with this I will sevre as your guardian and help you do what ever it is you wish to do."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:03 am

Allie looks at the sword a moment before saying as she looks at the mountain, "I will help you get the sword hidden in the stone temple." She has a feeling they were going to travel for quite a while. She says to Yuan, "Go pack food and water for the hike up there." She stares at the mountain a moment sensing something important was up there for the both of them.

She looks at the mountain again as she felt a pulse of energy go through her. A woman’s voice fills her head in a whisper, “Don’t enter the temple child. You will be overwhelmed by the memories of your past life. Only your warrior may enter, but you may help him solve the riddle after all you are the one who placed the spell on the temple and sword.” Her body shivers as the voice leaves her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 am

Yuan glares at her but it fades. He quickly states, "I have already prepared for the trip. I wouldn't summon you help if I wasn't prepared." He looks at her. "I don't think we are on the same page hopefully this trip will put us on the same page." He straps his father's old sword to his back and stands up. "We will leave tomorrow moring the sun is setting and even for the purifier I would rather not have you out at night. Espically since you only can purify when you are in the presences of demons and no demon would come here with out assitance." He grabs the sheath and turns for the door. He didn't mean to be so harsh towards her he was still haveing a lot of akward and angry feelings towards everybody for not telling him what he was.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Allie looks at him with a glare and says turning towards him, “You know what? If you are going to be a prick the whole trip and remain angry with the world, you can get the sword yourself. I am not the one who did not tell you who you were meant to be. So stop being an ass to me. You are not the only one who is affected by this.” She storms back to her room inside the temple shutting the doors behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Yuan glares and then breaks the table in half. He then truns in the direction she went and grabs the sword case. He then walks out of the libary and too her room. He knocks on the door softly and says, "Allie will you please come out." He holds the sheath in one hand and the his father's sword in the other hand. He calmy says, "I apologize for my actions." He then truns and starts for his hut.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Allie listens to him but does not obey him. When night falls upon them, she ventures out into the garden. She uses a fireball as a light to guide her. She says to herself, "Time is repeating itself but I barely managed to seal away all the demons in my past life. What must I change in order to effect the outcome of our final battle?" She opens up the scroll of her past life and begins to read. She says aloud, "Every few hundred thousand years, these events will repeat and a new us will be born."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:03 am

Yuan didn't sleep. He stayed in his hut and meditated on what was happening. He thinks deeply on what his father left for him. He knew that the map was on sword sheath but their had to be more to it. He knew his father to be a perfectionist but even his father wouldn't try to recreate something he already perfected yet the case was made for a broad sword. Yuan was at a lost his mind rambling around like a mad man. He just continued to wait and think about it until the sun started to rise. He then gets up and packs everything getting ready to leave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:18 am

By morning Allie was already heading up the mountain up to the stone temple where his sword laid waiting for its master. She was not following any map. She was following her instincts with every step. The mountain’s terrain was hard on her but she kept going. She says speaking to herself, “The riddle that guards the sword is a spell I placed on the temple years ago. I have to remember the answer before either of us get there.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Yuan grabs his stuff and heads for the mountain. He was well rested even though he didn't sleep. He takes off in a full sprint. It takes him no time to reache the mountain. He doesn't even follow the path up the mountain. He looks at the sheath and matches it with mountain. He then just starts to climb up the side of the mountain.When he reaches the temple he dosen't even stop to look around he just goes inside.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 am

Allie tenses up as he reaches the temple first. A deep red mist fills the air as a voice whispers on the wind, “Every mortal begs to change an event they don’t want to happen but never gets to. Those who are considered special don’t wish to get a second chance but always do. Those blessed souls consider this cycle a curse. Why is that?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:17 pm

Yuan was about to walk right into the temple when a carving in the stone caughut his attention. He turns to it and realizes that the sheath matched the carvings in the stone he looks up and smiles, "Thanks dad." He puts the sheath into the caving and a door beneath opens. Yuan does a split to keep from falling into t he hole he looks down to see whats in it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:19 am

Allie groans as the riddle repeats itself louder. She jumps as she has a vision of her past life. A woman and a man stand in the middle of the temple looking at each other with a longing Allie could not place. The woman says calmly, “Hiko your coming life must face the truth that that sword can only be used in order to protect me.” The man says, “He will know the truth….” The woman shakes her head and says, “No unlike you in this life he will fight his fate.”

The man called Hiko says calmly, “Then use the forbidden seal to create the black barrier. When his father tosses the sword in, he will not be able to get to the sword without your help in your new life.” The woman nods and creates a black orb inside a hole in the floor.

Allie yells at Yuan, “You must answer the riddle in order to get your sword safely!” She feels her body pulsate rapidly and she says, “How the hell did a demon get inside this temple?” She steps painfully into the temple feeling shocks go through her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Yuan looks behind him as he sees Allie. Entering the temple. He jumps out of the the little whole in the ground and grabs Allie's arm. He pulls her out. "The case came with a note that I spent my night decifieing." He looks at her. "I know about the sword but thats not what we are here for. It's what I thought we were here for but after figuring out my father's note it is clealy obvious he doesn't want me to use that sword." He looks at her and holds up the sheath his father made. "This isn't a broad sword case even though it looks like it. The slit in the back is too big. The weapon we are looking for is a naginata rather new." He smiles and says, "My fahter made a new weapon with out all of the faults of that sword."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Allie looks at him the joy in his eyes as he talked about this sword he was looking for. “Sorry even though you have showed me the differences in the sword, I still don’t know what you are talking about. I was not raised in the art of sword making.” She holds her head as more memories of her past life filled her head. “Please hurry and find it. It hurts me to be in here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:30 am

Yuan smiles and says, "Let me show." He grabs her hand and leads her past the sword and further towards the back of the cave. He looks up and points to a hole in the cave. It lead straight up through the ground and to the surface. He smiles and says, "A naginata is a japanesse weapon with great range and slicing ablity. It is not a sword but more of a spear." He smiles and says, "I gurantee you that my fathe would hide his greatest weapon in a place like that where everybody would think it was just an air vent for the cave."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Allie smiles a little as he seemed to enjoy talking about his weapons. She could see it in his eyes. She did not have that much passion for anything in her life. She moves through the cave looking for places that a person could hide a sword. Trying to be of use to him since it was because of her that he may need this weapon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:24 am

Yuan leaps into the air and starts to scale his way up the wall looking for the weapon. He looks at Allie under him smiles as he climbs higher and higher till he feels someting cut his robe. He looks down and their is a clean cut in his rove he slowly lowers himself down and sees something in the stone he smiles as he sees a solid black blade. "Allie I have found it." He pulls out a dagger and starts to free the earth around the weapon.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Allie looks up at him a moment and says, “Good.” She jumps up there with him and helps him out. This cave was strange to her but she knew this was important to Yuan. She says, “I do not know about you but something feels off to me. It is one thing to hide a weapon here but it is too quiet in even for a cave.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Yuan was bearly listening to Allie but he heard her comment about it being to quiet he then pulls what was left of his fathers great weapon out the stone wall and reaches down and grabs Allie's collar. He starts to pull her up and says, "You are right it's way to quiet allow me to go down first."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:41 am

Allie looks up at him and nods slowly. She looks into his eyes. "Just be very careful. We never know when we are being watched." Her voice was not demanding or telling him what to do. She was just showing concern and worry for her friend. She stays on the wall and stays quiet listening for anything that could be hiding in the darkness of the cave. She was scared for him. For she cared about him more than she would like to admit. But it was too soon for her to say anything to him. After all he was a monk warrior. He was not allowed to love a woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Yuan drops down to the ground and lands flush. He rolls through and points his black blade into the shadows as he slowly searchs the cave for anything that may prove to be an enemy to him or Allie. He looks up at Allie and says, "Start climbing up now." Yuan puts his fathers weapon on his back and leaps up and starts climbing up he had his curved blade in his mouth.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next