The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 5 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:12 pm

As he pullled out Savannah whimpered. She wanted more of him but as he unbotten his shirt he was speechless. He was so damn sexy she couldnt help but reach out and touch him

When he made his command she curtised and took him by the hand and up the stairs and down a hallway and into a large bedroom with a massive king size bed She laid down on the bed smiling and lifted her skirt and started playing with her self and as she hit the makr she screamed as the squrits came out and cleared the bed nearly hiting him standing there.

"Hows that?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 5 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:27 am

Draque stood there completely nude. "Beautiful." He said crawling on the bed up to her. "And I am going to make you cum like that, again...." He said kissing the inside of her legs. "And again." He added, kissing her chest. "And again, until this bed is soked." Draque slolwy started to rub his big member against her swollen lips.

Draque slowly seperated her legs, keeping them in the air as his slowly started to play with her pink little pussy. His fingers were twisting and poking at her clit. Finaly, he started to fuck her with his two biggest fingers. He could here the moisture of her fleash as his fingers rubbed against her g-spot.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:51 am

Savannah smiled pleased that she was able to please him. As he came up to here Savannah growled. When he kissed the insdie of her legs she sighed. "Mmmm Draque" The more he kissed her the more she wanted.

Her back arched as he rubbed his hard memeber against her. When his fingers entered she twisted underhim moanin and groaning. With each rub againt her newly found g-spot she gripped the bedding in her hands, she chewed her lower lip as she could feel herself getting more and more wet,

"Ohhh professor, mmmmm god yes"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:34 am

Draque continued to finger his little pet. "Did I here my little slave growl? Oh your going to make plenty of noise before I get done with you." He said as he licked her tight anus. "Mmm you taste good." He said as he slipped his thumb into her ass. Draque wanted to make her squirt again, and this time he was going to drink her. "Oh your so tight, how will you ever be able to fuck my giant cock?" He said fingering her faster.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Savanna nodded as he asked the question, indeed she had growled he had made her comeup with noises that she wasnt too sure where they came from. Savannah grinned "Ohhh mmmm make me feel noises"

As he slipped a thumb up her anus her eyes flew back in her head and she screamed out his name again as her body trembled.

She could feel her pussy tightened but she visabily tried to hold off for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:18 am

Draque wached as she tightened. "No, no, no... I told you that I wanted these sheets soaked." He said fingering her pussy, his finegers now pounding against her sensitive spot. "Come for me. I want to drink your wet juices." He then started to lick her cliturus while fingering her pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:39 am

Savannah nodded and relaxed momentairly then she gripped the sheets let out a loud scream as she begain to cum again for him. "Mmmmm Draque ohhh god yes"

The explosion was again a long stream and her body continued to tremble under him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:17 am

As she burst, Draque opened his mouth and collect her cum. He crawled up to her face and shared some with her, opening her mouth and spitting her cum at her. "Mmm." He purred as he swallowed. "You've been such a good girl. Are you ready for your reward?" He said as his erect dick teased both her anus and her pussy. "Wich hole are you going to start with?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Savannah gasped for air as he drank her cum she was already out of breath. As her heart raced she swalled the cum that he spat at her.

Then she nodded as he comlimented her "Yes I have been good, and ohhh yes I do want my reward." She moaned as he teased both her holes. "Ohhh mmmm either" She was into much pleasure to think straight.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Draque gave her what he knew she truly wanted. He slid his massive unprotected dick into her moist tight pussy. He slowly moved in and out of her, fucking her gently at first. Draque groaned as he nipped at her breasts when her nipple stiffened.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Savannah's body reacted to his massive cock by shuddering. And digging her fingernails into his back moaning softly into his ear. "Ohhh mmmm" When she groaned Savannah tightened her grip on him. She was getting more turned on by the sounds he was making. And she was making him make them!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:28 am

Draque continued to thrust, getting harder but keeping to the slow pace. He moaned, then wispered "you feel so fucking good today." His masculin arms wrapped around her body as he embraced her into his body. Draque's eyes stared into hers as thier lips met. He kissed her eroticaly, giving her his tongue and tasting her sweet tender lips.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 am

Savannah lifted her hips to match his thrusts. She was moaning like a whore but she couldnt help it he was making her feel things that she had never felt before.

His hot whisper made her shiver. "Ohhh god you feel so good too" She was surprised that a thin peice of plastic could change the feelings so drasticaly.

She sighed contently as he embraced her, the feeling of his arms around her just made it all the better. She stared back into his eyes, her eyes full of desire and need.

As they kissed Savannah opened her mouth and growled again into his mouth. "Mmmm"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:41 am

Draque continued to fuck his little pet faster and harder, lifting her leg a spreading her pussy so he could penetrate deeper. He felt her cave moisten as she growled again. Draque never stopped kissing Savannah as he plunged down into her. His hands grabbed hers and curled into them, lifting both her arm over her head. He broke the kiss and slowed his thrusts down. "I don't want to cum, let me drill you in every hole and give you all my cum at once." He suggested, feeling more passionate then dirty that day.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:53 am

Savannah groaned as he lifted her leg and screamed out his name as he drove himself in deeper. His kisses were making her breathless her heart was racing but she was enoying it so much. She was still blown away that he would chose her.

As he hands found hers she growled. And winked as he placed them above her head. She felt his thrusts slow down she looked up at him worried but for it was not when he explained himself.

Savannah sexily bite her lip and nodded "Alright Draque" She took a hand and carrassed his cheek.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:02 am

Draque smiled as she agreed, turning Savannah onto her stomache and getting her on all fours. "Are you ready for some anal?" He asked playfully. "Or would you rather keep it in your pussy?" He asked teasing both her holes, wanting just to stick his cock anywhere that would make his cream spill for her. "Or... Would you like to move this to mom and dad's room? Perhaps they have some naughty toys we can spoil, and then you can have a hard rob in both holes." Draque got even more excited at the thought of being adventerous. "Or all three!" He added in even more excitement. "If you mother had enough toys."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:25 am

Savannah allowed herself to be turned and readjusted. She was eager to see what he had planned next. She was also enjoying the playfullness that he was in.

She turned her head at his question. "My step mother surely has a lot of toys, my father has to do a lot of out of town bussiness he has to leave for weeks at end so she has to do something right?

She stood and took him by the hand down the hall into a room 4 times bigger then her own room in had gaint king size bed she flipped a switch and a harness came down from the ceiling she turned to him. "Under the bed should be some more. And in the closet is a lot of costumes"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 am

Draque almost creamed himself at the site of her step mother's dirty room. He wasn't to sure about the harness, he wasn't much for suspension. "Wow." He said looking to her. "How about you grab some things you like and we just play it by ear. And if you want to get in the herness, well I don't fuck chicks mid air, but if you now how to set it up then get it. Otherwise lets get buisy." Draque slowly crawled onto the bed and started to touch himself to the site of the costumes. "We'll play with those later this weekend." He assured her. "Oh and see if you can find a fleshlight. It seems your mother dosn't play alone. So she must have toys for her secret male affairs."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Savannah shrugged and clicked the botton again and the swing disapreed into the rafters of the room she pointed up for the ceiling was a mirror. "My step mother is a bit of a sex addict"

As he laid on the bed touching himself she slowly saunted over to him and grapped the chest and lifted it on to the bed it was really heavy. She fingered with the combo. "6969 how oringeal" She giggiled as it popped open revealing its cotents. Vibraters, oils, plugs, blind folds, wipes she smiled up at him "You dream of it its in here"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Draque laughed at the treasure chest of sex toys, the idea of sharing it with his young new sex slave pleased him. "I think I'm starting to fall in love with your step mother. Maybe you and I can teach her somthing." He added jokingly. "The fleshlight will be the big handled toy that looks like a woman's vagina. If she has one that is, if not just grab a few toys and keep the box open next to the bed. I want to soak the sheats with our cum." He said even more erotically.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Savannah smiled at the sound of his laughter, it filled her with joy. She hide her disspointment when he clamed love for her stepmother, afterall she was just his slaves, and owners didnt love thier slaves in such a manor.

She dug through the chest to find what he wanted and handed it to him and then pulled out a three prong dildo a long one that would go up her ass, one to play with the clit and one that would pentitrae her. She pulled out a few more toys a few small vibraters and a ass plug. "Good choices?" She asked while smiling at him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:08 am

"Great choices." Draque said as he examined the male sex toy. He slowly took it to his face and inhaled the smell. "This was used... By a woman, it smells like pussy. I think your mother likes the feel of a clit against hers." Draque crawled next to Savannah and slowly rubbed the fleshlight against her clit, the silicone lips rubbing her vagina. "Mmm, how does it feel?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Savannah laid back on the bed and watched him ease the toy to her pussy as it reached she moaned softly smiling up at him. "Ohhh meee professor" She twisted her body in the sweet agony.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:39 pm

"So you like this?" Draque asked getting excited. "Then perhaps your next lesson will be threesomes. One with a women in our bed." He said using the word our meaning he must own what she does. "How would you like that?" He said rubbing the fake vagina against hers. "Would you like another women to play with?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Savannah looked at him. She was unsure about threesomes but she wanted to please her master so she nodded. She noticed him using "our" and grinned. She liked the sounds of that.

She turned to him agan "I will do what ever you want Draque"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next