The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 6 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:30 am

Draque grinned as she declared sh ewould do anything for him. "Your such a good girl." He said as he placed the fleshlight on his dick, leaving it thier. He then took a dildo and started to fuck her with it, bringing her hand to his toy so she could do the same for him. Draque then turned his head and started to kiss his pet.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 6 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Savnnah nodded, she was a good girl, and all she wanted to do was please him, he was doing so good in pleasing her she figured it was only fair that she do the same for him, but it was so much more.

As he placed the toy on his cock she grinned even more. Feeling the dildo in her pussy caused her to arch her back too. "Mmmm Draque" She allowed her hand to be brought to his toy she moved it up and down hard.

She returned the kisses moaning into his mouth as they continued their game.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:09 pm

Draque softly let out a moan of pleasure. "Mmmmm, okay I think I'm done with for play." He said breaking thier kiss. "So tell me pet, how are we going to fuck you? Where do you want my peins? And the dildos?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:23 am

Savannah growled at the sonds of his moans she was still suprised that she could make him moan. But she liked it. As he broke the kiss she wimpered nd pouted but then grinned and sat up..."Watching the movies that you told me too I say some new postions, here were one where the guy was sitting and the girl sat on his lap facing him, could we try that?" She asked blushing slightly and timidly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Draque took the fleshlight and tossed it away. "Hop on." He said spreading his legs and grabbing her waist. "So you wached my movies huh? Anything you like in particular?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Savannah grinned and mounted him and let out a loud moan as she sheved herself on his large pole. "Ohh god yes" She grinned slightly, .."Well the hotub looked interesting" She stroked his chest "Remember I must be taught"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:22 am

Draque smiled back as she rode him, handing her one of her anul toys. "And teach you I shall, but consider this a test to see how your progress is. Not to mention, somtime a guy just want a little fun." He said putting his hands on her hips.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Savannah smiled down at Draque leaning back a little so he could watch his large cock moving in and out of her bald pussy. "Ohh mmmm" She took the toy and turned it on and after teasing his for the briefest of moment she slipped it into her ass. "Mmmm Draque" She quickened the pace on his massive cock moaning and groaning.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Draque moaned as he felt the vibrator buzzing from her ass, the vibrations pleased the both of them. "Thats right, show master what we've learned. Ride my cock." He said raising a hand a smacking her tight ass. Draque took his othe hand and gently thumbed her clit.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:57 am

Savannah quickened her pace on his massive cock the vibrater in her ass making the feeling even better. "Ohh god yes Draque" As he slapped her ass she yelped and giggled. "Ohh yes spank me" She leaned back and screamed out his name as he tumbed her clit she was being pleasured so many ways that it was causing her body to shake.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:34 am

Draque returned her dorty talk. "You like this?" He said spanking her again. "Are you going to cum for master? Oh yes gush all over my body." Draque continued to thumb her swollen cliturus as she shook. To make things worse, he decided to meet her thrusts by pushing up into her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:38 am

Savannah nodded and groaned as he spanked her again. "Mmmmm yes" She quickened her pace as she panted. Getting pleased three ways was barely more then she could handle. She nodded as he asked you if she was going to cum. She was pounded herself down on his large massive cock. "Ohhh mmmmmaster" She screamed as her jucies exploded down his large cock and down to his stomach and the sheets!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Draque moaned in pleasure as she squirted her cum all over his body. "Ahhh, mmmm give me that cum." He said as she erupted. Draque took her by the legs and brought her pussy to his face, so he could eat her out a little bit. "You taste the best right after an orgasm." He wispered, licking her a little more and moaning. Draque pulle the vibrating toy out of her ass and bent her over infront of him, slowly inserting his cum lubricated cock in her tight ass.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:25 pm

Savannah smiled as he moaned. She continued to realease her juices as he brought her up to his face she grunted and moaned at the feeling of his tongue.

When he whisperd his praise she giggled. As she got repostioned she groaned. "Mmmm Draque give it to me" Feeling his cock being inserted again took her breath away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:34 pm

"You want it?" Draque grunted as he thrusted into her little anas. "Yes you do." He answered, wrapping his arm around her waist and playing with her pussy as fucked her. "Oh!" He shouted in pleasure. "Get a dildo in here your ready to go again." He said kissing her back. "Yes, your my good little bitch!"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:52 am

Savannah nodded "Oh yes I like that, I want it, give it too me" As his arm wrapped around her she moaned then quickly obeyed and grapped the dildo and begain to fuck her own pussy hard and fast screaming out the entire time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Draque thrusted harder, growing more excited as she met his thrusts. Finally, without warning, he started to burst. "AH..." He screamed instantly filling her little asshole. Draque pulled out trieing to keep to his promise of covering her in his cum. He squirted a few more times on her back, gasping as he looked down at her anas. "Sorry, I think all our dirty talking got me a little excited." Draque was a little embaressed, but at the same time a bit proud of himself. "I think you get it, your very good." He said pulling her up to him, groaping her and kissing her neck from behind.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Savannah grunted along with him she was roughly fucking her own pussy with the dildo as he filled her tight ass with his warm cum she then felt it go on her bac she moaned out again. "Ohh yeah Draque"

She was happy that she was learning more dirty talk, and seemiling getting better as he pulled her up she sighed contently, she loved the feeling of his hands around her even if they were not doing anything.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Draque moaned as he moved his hands around her stomache. "Mmmm, look down. Your step mother's sheets are barely damp, so why don't we go again after a good soak in your hot tub and somthing to eat." He said rubbing his limp cock against her wet pussy. "And maybe if we find some condomes I can't cum inside your pussy next time. Oh we're going to have so much fun this weekend."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:27 pm

Savannah sighed contently. "I think I like the sounds of that, a nice swim, and soak in the hotub. I could make something or order something in?" She slipped off of the bed standing a bit shaky then turned to him her naked body standing infront of him then she slowly sauntered out the room her tight ass still leaking his cum. "You coming?" She giggled and lead him to the down stairs and into the pool. She turned on the hottub "It will be a minute before its warm enough" She shurged and drove in the deep end of the pool and and swam flawlessly half way across then came up and treaed water. "The water is great you are going to come in"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:47 pm

Draque slowly fallowed her down the stairs, grabbing his cell phone on the way down. He loved to swim, but he was to tired to enjoy the pool. "You go ahead, I need to make a phone call. And when your ready head on out and I'll towel you off." He said as he opened his phone a dialed a number. Draque continued to talk long after she came out of her pool. "Yes..." He said to the other person on the phone. Bring all three of them." He said looking at Savannah. "Good I'll see you tommorow. Bye." He then shut the phone.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Savannah was tired and sore but the water sure did feel good on her skin, after a little tim she arose from the pool and shook her body then she sat gently on his lap as he hung up the phone she suckled on his neck. " All three of what Draque? Hmmm" She gently bite his neck then slipped into the hottub. "You coming in for a soak?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Draque smiled as he crawled into the bubbling water. "You know Miss Cummings? She is also in our scociety. She has three sex slaves, two you might know, and one you won't. She's going to come over tommorow and we're goin to have a great time." He said holding her close by the waist.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:14 am

Savannah nodded then she turned to face him. A streak of fear was in her face and she lowered her gaze as if she was asamed "I...I dont know if I am ready...." She trailed off "What do oyu have planned?" She lowered herself on to his lap and nuzzled his neck. It was clear that her pet needed a little bit of reassurance right now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 am

Draque snickered. "No one's ever ready, but I assure you that we will have a great time. Not to mention your first round is with me and the young man she's bringing in anyways. You fuck yourself with to dildos, whats diffrence is two dicks? Besides, I won't let any dirt bag kid touch my beautiful pussy." He said spreading Savannah's legs and massaging her clit.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next