The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 29 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Savannah finished her shower and put the cream on the best she could. She dressed in one of his shirts that fell just below her belly. She found her bag and took her meds then went around his room lighting some candles then went to the room where he was. She stood there watching him the tears falling silently from her face.

Slowly she walked over to him and knelt behind him and put her arms around his neck. "I have missed you Damion" She whispered in his ears. "I want to climb into bed with you and sleep in your arms" She sighed. "Please I know you will keep the nightmares away" She kissed his cheek softly then walked back out. She walked around the house with her knife that she had kept hidden from him. She checked all the locks her dog followed her sensing her stress and worry.
She put her knife under her pillow then laid down her pets laid down at the foot of the bed. She turned on the TV slipped under the covers and waited for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 29 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Draque dried off and walked into the room bare naked. His hair was still damp from the bath, draping over his shoulders. He stopped and leaned against the wall just looking at Savannah.
She could see his entire muscular wet body from the lamp next to the bed. Draque then walked to the bed and slid under the covers. He crawled over Savannah and pulled her body close to his. Draque embraced her close and laid his lips of hers for a passionate long kiss. "Mmmm... Goodnight."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:37 am

Savannah smiled and grunted a little when Draque came out. She licked her lips and for a moment she was nervous that she wasn't going to lay with her. She was about to beg for it when he joined her. She curled up into his arms. "Baby I need you to do me a favour" She sighed. "I want you to rename me, I don't want people to be able to look me up when we go out and such" She sighed into his chest. "Also am I going back to school?"

She pulled the blankets close to her and nodded. "Good night" She held on to him so tight. She was scared that she was dreaming and this wasn't happening. She held on until she was certain that he was asleep. Then and only then did she let the tears fall. The two weeks of hell, the shock of losing her father, and step mom. Her frail body shook lightly under his arms as she silently wept.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Draque listened to her while she asked him these favors. "Rename you? Hmm... I'll have to give it some thought." He then conitunued to listen to her, holding her close and kissing her back as she spoke. "Well I would like you to go back to school, maybe not right away. But when your ready, yes I would like you to back to school."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Savannah jumped when he spoke. She quickly tried to wipe away the tears and evidence of crying. She snuggled into him. "Thank you, I am starting a new life, I want to be with you until the day I die, no one will take you from me now" She paused "Well unless you grow tried of me" She snuggled into him. "Can you see if I am still able to come, find out tomorrow then I will start Monday, maybe I wont look like this when Monday gets here.

She kissed him and then yawned. "Please don't leave me, I haven't been able to sleep due to nightmares stay with me" She fell asleep into a light sleep her body clearly not relaxing fully yet.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Draque held her. "I won't leave you. And let's worry about school later. Let's just be together." He said kissing her shoulder. "Your in my arms now, your safe."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Savannah snuggled into him. "Thank you" She looked up at him. "You cant miss work because of me baby, I will be fine here I am likely just going to rest up, maybe sit in your hottub, just relax" She then yawned and rested her head on this chest so she could listen to his hear beat .She fell back asleep in his arms but was still very tense.

She woke a little while later and shot up in bed. Seeing Damion and her animals there she sighed and snuggled back into his arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Draque smirked. "Actually sweetheaart, it's already Thursday. Your dissappearence lasted till Wednesday, Anne found you that night. The whole school has been worried." She could here him snicker a little. "I was shocked on how popular you are. I didn't think you talked to anyone but Matt and his sister, but the whole football team talks about you. Along with some of their friends. My little pet must have quite a few boys chacing her, but your mine." He whispered proudly.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Savannah licked her lips. "Its Thursday?" She shook her head. "How long was I gone for?" She snuggled into him until he continued she then stiffened and looked away from him. "Guess Matt and his sister spoke. She shook her head. "They may chase me but I am already caught" She bent down and kissed him.

She hoped that he would never find out about the locker room. She stroked his face. "So we will have the weekend to be together, do you think the principal will allow me to come back?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:59 pm

"I think all of the staff want you back. The students miss you, so like I said your popular." Draque said, unaware of all of her activities, even the lockeroom video.
"So it will be a easy day tommorow and then we can have a weekend to oursoeves. What do you wanna do?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Savannah blushed. "Well I think your shopping spree helped that" She frowned. "Oh Damion they threw out all the clothes I had, I have nothing" She swallowed hard. "Do you mind taking me shopping this weekend, I mean I know I have a bit of clothes here, but I don't know how much" She kissed him on the lips. "I know how much you like to spoil me"

She snuggled into his arms. "Did you like my gift to you?" She was talking about the threesome that they had.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:29 am

"Mmmm..." Draque said rubbing his body against hers. "I love your gifts. I love showing you off, especially in orgies or group sex. Watching you eat pussy while I plow her." He said rubbing himself against her small little thighs. "Mmmm... Watching a man watch us, knowing he wants to feel you on his dick. Then watching them almost explode when I finally allow you to touch them. Mmmm, cause only I can handle you. Yes, I do love our play dates." Draque said feeling himself get excited at the thought.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Giggiling softly as he spoke. She looked at him. "Hmmm who watched us my love" She kissed him softly then snaked her hand down to his pants. And gently began to massage his cock. "Hmmm so nice and hard already baby" She slipped her hand into his pants and took it in her hand and rubbed up and down.

She snuggled into him stroking him. "So can you call in sick today, or have you been home the entire time I was gone?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:16 am

Draque layed there completely naked as she stroked his hard throbbing cock. "Mmm, remember Matt and Kate like to have play dayes with us?" He asked as she continued to rub him.
Draque moved on top of her, his hard erection laying on her petite stomache as she played hith him. Kissing her hard and passionatly he whispered. "Mmmm, what ever will I do here if I call out sick?" He asked sarcastically.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:27 pm

She blushed hearing Matt and Kate. "I don't think I have ever seen you so happy" She kissed him back and continued to massage his cock and balls. "You liked having me being plowed by two men didn't you, as big as Matt was nothing could ever match you my love"

She chuckled at his comment. "Well I am still very sore but I do know you have a very talented toungue and my tightest hole is still available" She kissed him. "Or you can take me out and spoil me, you know at that last store, like I said I lost everything when my parents died and then I had to go to.." She paused and the tears whelled up in her eyes and she turned from him. "Hell" she whispered.

She tried to put on a happy face for him. "We could just do that or cuddle all day" She winked. "Or you could go to work prepare for me to come back on Monday and I could just rest up and heal. I have to go back to the doctors this weekend to see if I am ready for other activities, oh and I need some more of those pills, I didn't take them the time that I was there."

She shook her head "Sorry I am rambling I am just so scared that this as all been a dream and I am going to wake up back in that dog crate" She sighed not even noticing what she said. "So its up to you, stay with me, or go to work and come back to me after" She paused. "Maybe someone should tell Matt and Kate and the others that I am okay and back?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Feeling Savannah curess him he listen to her go on. "I'll call out tomorrow. I never do, but Anne is great at keeping secrets and buring rumors. Let's just enjoy each other," Draque said kissing her again. "How ever you want to do so."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Softly Savannah shook her head. "Baby if you never call in sick don't start now" She gently bite into her mans shoulder. "I just have to go to the doctors for a renew for my prescription and a check up that's it" She continued to massage him.

"Plus just think how good my mouth will feel on you after being without me for the hours while you are at work" She smiled and kissed him. "Trust me baby I will be okay, don't wreck your prefect record because of me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Draque groaned. "Fine. But I'll wreck your perfect ass when I get home." He smiled at the clever coment. "Should I schedule a playdate?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Savannah chuckled. "Hmmm something tells me you enjoyed it last night, I was so tight after not having anything for such a long time" She kissed him passionently then kissed his adam's apple. "Hmm a play date sound lovely" She gently got out of bed and began to look for his clothes. "Here you always look so sexy in this"

She stood and slipped on one of his dress shirts. "Do you need me to make you lunch?" She kissed him. "Just prepare the way for me to come back on Monday. "I know I missed so much I hope I am able to catch up" She turned from him ashamed of her scars knowing that they upset him. She half turned to him. "Come on sexy, you don't want to be late for work"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Draque krept up behind her and slowly reach down between her legs, teasing all the sensitive parts of her body. He loved seeing her bare ass under his shirt. "Mmmm what if I want to be late for work." He said sucking her ear and kissing her neck. "Savannah..." He whispered placing both hands around her waist and rocking with her. "How about a little taste before work?" He said sliding down her slender body and kissing her ass cheecks, spreading them and slowly licking her hole.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Savannah giggled as he chased her down. "Baby" She shook her head but allowed her to get close to her and old her. She reached back and strocked his cheek. 'And what excuse would you use, I don't think I needed a quickie with my student girlfriend would be a good one"

She then froze. "Sorry guess I shouldn't have said that. She looked at him. "But we are sorta dating aren't we, until we get to the show right?" She kissed him just before he went down. She gasped and groaned. "Damion" She whimpered his name out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Draque continued to eat her little ass hole out, getting horny as he did. He crawled up Savannah and kissed her back and shoulder. "C'mon baby let's just be happy." Draque said, pressing his body against hers. She could feel his hard tip teasing her little hole.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:49 am

Savannah continued to whimper and moan. Her folds were moist and beginning to throb. She nearly buckled but he held her up she smiled. "Hmmm I am happy you have made me the happiest woman on planet earth" She bucked her ass backwards for him. "Please baby make me happy"

She kissed him softly then smiled "Its gotta be quick though baby, I need to go to the doctors and its not going to look good if you take me, I should do this alone" Really she was terrified to go anywhere alone but she wasn't about to let him know that. She didn't want to be seen as weak
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:58 pm

"Shhhh...." Draque said wrapping his arms around her and pulling her body against his. "Mmmm, just enjoy me." He whispered grabbing her hand and placing it on his rock hard erection, resting on her ass. He sighed deeply and sucked on her ear. "Mmmm, do it baby. I wanna fuck you good."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:05 am

Savannah licked her lips and then smiled trying to relax into him. She wasn't sure about what he was going to do now. Screw her then go to work? Or keep her home all day? She swallowed hard then when he put her hand on his cock she grinned and gripped it and walked with him dragging him gently by it to the table that had the lubricant on it. She turned around dropped her knees and coated his cock with plenty of it

She sighed and then turned her ass back to him. "I am ready for you Damion" She said his name softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next