The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 28 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:31 am

Draque lightly kissed around Savannah's gentle legs, letting her finish trembling. He continued using his mouth pleasure Savannah as Anne brought her soaking wet pussy down and started to ride Draque's erect cock again. Anne faced Savannah so they could kiss.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 28 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 am

Feeling a bit better coming doing from her climax she then watched as Anne again rode Draque. She hoped that she would be heal up fast so that would soon be her. She wanted to please him to be the one that caused him to moan like that. She gently kissed Anne shy at first then getting more into it. The whole girl on girl thing still confused her a little. She just wanted to be with Draque but at the same time found this oddly pleasing as well.

She gently put her tongue in the other womans mouth and reached down to stroke Draques face. She wondered about the show that he had talked about months ago when this all started she wondered if he was still planning on taking her and showing her off and what that all entailed, she decided that when they were alone again she would ask.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:47 am

Anne continued to ride Draque, her sopping wet pussy smacking against his balls as they fucked hard. Draque put his face deep into Savannah's soaked area, licking her lips and sucking her clit.
Anne kissed Savannah deeply, her hand behind her head and her tongue deep in Savannah's. Savannah could tell how good Anne was getting fucked by her kiss.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:53 am

The sounds of their threesome was surrounding the room. Savannah couldn't help but be turned on a little more. She moaned out loundly as Draque began to eat her out again she kissed Anne back and then broke it to watch what they were doing. She brought her hand to Anne clit and massged it with her thumb wanting her to feel even better she went back to kissing and reminded herself that when she was healed up she was going to get her tongue pieced. Well that was it Draque wanted it.

She sighed and brought her other hand to the other womans breasts and massaged it. Savannah still had Draques shirt on. She wanted the whipping marks to be hidden until they faded. She didn't want Draque to be reminded of them. She grinded her pussy into his face as he it her sweet spot. "Oh God Dam- I mean Draque there please there" She whimpered out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:03 am

Draque slowed down on his little Savannah, letting her enjoy herself a bit longer. Anne's tongue was pierced, Savannah could feel it, as well as her nipples.
As Anne pounded Draque she brought Savannah's head close to their action. "Mmmm, please Savannah honey, eat me out." Anne begged keeping Draque's wet cock in her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:08 am

Massaging Annes's tits she felt the pericing and wondered if that ever hurt. She licked her lips as she broke the kiss for a moment. She nodded to the plea and slipped off of Draque. She was horney as all hell but also knew that her pussy couldn't handle Draques thick cock. She whimpered and wiggled her ass to him. "Can master please pleasure me by honouring me by doing me in his ass?" She meant her ass of course but her body belonged to him and she wanted him to know that she knew that and she needed that right now.

No one had done her up the ass. It was tender from having things shoved up there. But unless he and Anne and talked there was no way that he would know that. She knelt down by Anne's pussy and started to lick her out. Waiting to see what he would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:17 am

Draque was astounded that Savannah had begged him for anal. He gladly rose to his feet and stroked his moist cock for a minute. He licked her asshole hard before squeezing his fat erection into her tight hole.
Anne had layed on her back, spreading her legs and getting her face under Savannah. She started to lick her just as Draque had, taking the time to spit on Draque's swollen cock to let it inside Savannah easier.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:24 am

Feeling his tongue in her little hole Savannah gasped but whimpered a soft voice as she licked Anne's sweet pierced pussy. She gasped again as she felt Anne lick her. She wasn't excepting that she was the mere pet, but then again she knew that both of them took care of their pets and just like Savannah was never left wanting or needing anything Anne took care of her three as well.

She bucked her ass backwards as Draque started to enter her. She felt the fullness of even just the tip enter her. She relaxed her muscles and even handed him the lubricant that she had used on her fingers. "If you want to use this sir" She said softly but she waited for him to enter her. To chase her demons away, to make it so she could sleep and not have any nightmares come. She flicked Anne's piercing waiting to hear a reaction from her for that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:45 am

Draque applied plenty of their lubrication. Squeezing himself in her she could feel his large erection against her tight walls. Anne sucking her swollen clit hard.
Draque was loving this, loving her. He bent over as he pounded her to wrap his arms around her little stomach, pulling her back a bit to kiss her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:50 am

Screaming out in pleasure as he entered her tight ass. She was grateful it seemed it didn't know about the damage there. Nothing like everywhere else though. She moaned out for him "Yes more please" she begged. She had missed this missed him missed what they shared. She shivered in delight about what Anne was doing. She wondered breifely again if this was fair but if this is what they wanted she was going to go along with it. She licked her lips as she was brought backwards. She returned the kiss and pleaded with him. "More please" Her eyes had nothing but trust and love in them. She hide the fear of what she had been through.

She bucked her ass backwards and squeezed her ass muscles. "Hmmm you like that?" She asked him. She felt his arms around her stomach and wondered if he noticed the weight lost. She didn't care at this moment. She wetted her finger and pushed it into Anne's pussy searching for her g spot wanting all three of them to finish at once. She had a feeling Draque wouldn't last long even with climaxing twince already this night. He was buried deep inside of his pet clearing one of his favorites spots.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:04 am

Draque started to feel himself reaching his climax. As Savannah reached down to play with Anne's wet pussy, she felt her tongue on her own clit.
Draque kissed Savannah deeply as his cock started to tremble deep inside her ass. He gave her a few more thrusts and came inside her ass, letting it spill all over Anne's face. "Uhh!!! Oh god!" He shouted as he kept cumming.
At the same time Anne gushed her pussy juices all over the couch.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:11 am

Savannah could feel her own climax building she whimpered into Draques kiss and when she felt Draques release and then Annes' she felt her own juices exploding she stayed still only held up be Draque panting her heart racing she kissed him again hard when joyful tears in her eyes. "I missed you baby" She nuzzled his neck and suckled on his ear. "I hope I pleased you Damion" She whispered in his ear so only he would hear. "I love you"

She then looked down at Anne. "Mistress Anne I hope I pleased you too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Draque was still moving himself in and out of her tight ass as he trembled. Anne had moved under their business and was licking Savannah clean first. "Oh god, oh my god, your my amazing beautiful partner." Draque kissed her lightly and whispered. "I love you too." They could feel Anne pierced tongue exploring their area and licking their juices.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Savannah whimpered softly still feeling her lover embedded deep into her ass. She lightly bucked backwords and continued to tremble. She chewed her lips and moaned out as Anne licked them clean. She heard his words and had to blink away the tears. He still loved her and still wanted her even after losing her for two weeks and seeing her like this.

Now that she was certain that he was relaxed and feeling relived she sort of wanted them to have some alone time, just them cuddled up and watching a movie. For her to be able to sleep. She hadn't gotten much in the last three weeks. She enjoyed seeing his face with Anne though. She whispered to him. "I think Misstress Anne needs another round sir" She winked and waited to see what he would do. She was feeling pretty tired and sore and wasn't sure if she had any more in her but she knew that Draque hadn't even come close to his normal tally of Cummings.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Draque moaned as he continued to move his cock slowly outside of Savannah. Letting his moisture ooze from her anus. "I think Anne can come ride me again." He said laying down.
Anne took he untouched anus and squeezed Draque's swollen cock in. She pulled Savannah close and started to kiss her as Draque played with Savannah's asshole.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Gasping as she felt his thick cock leave her ass. She was prepared to just lay there watching them but instead found herself kissing Anne she wiggled her ass for Draque and kissed Anne softly and then more widely. Yes this night would definitely rid her of her demons. She broke the kiss to watch Draque's face she wanted to see the pleasure there.

She went back to kissing Anne wanting both of them to enjoy this as much as they could.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Anne continued to bounce on Draque's erect cock. Rubbing her pierced clit against Savannah's, the two soaking wet. Draque's fingers krept deeper into Savannah's ass, fingering her wildly.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Savannah couldn't help but whimper and moan out. She was being pleasured in both holes and her body was shaking in the ecstasy of the moment. She moved her ass more backwards but was careful with her clit she was still really tender there. She whimpered the good feelings and felt herself getting ready to cum but she held on tightly not wanting to finish first. She moaned out. "Ohhh God I am so close." And waited to see what the other two were going to say.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Anne started to cum as Savannah and her rubbed clits. Draque's plump member squeezing inside of Anne's tight hole. "Mmm, c'mon Draque. Give it to us." Anne begged Draque pounding down on him.
Finally Draque erupted again, flooding Anne with a large load inside her ass.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Savannah feeling Anne cum erupted herself nearly falling on her. She threw her ass backwards and moaned out. Then sighed in relief as Draque climaxed too. She had done good today. As hard as it was for Savannah to share Draque on her first night back with him. She was pleased that he seemed so happy and relaxed now that he got all the built up hornyness delt with. She rolled away from both of them slightly and laughed there She watched them come down as well with a content look on her face.

There was exhaustion in her eyes as well though but she put on a smile for those two then rolled back. Knowing what was her job. She started to lick Draque clean first then looked to him to see if he wanted her to clean up Anne as well. She knew infront of Anne they couldn't be anything more then pet and master. She of course didn't know that Draque had admitted to Anne that it was more. She smiled at Draque and waited for his next command.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Anne smiled and pulled herself together, standing and dressing. "Hmm, I had fun." She said leaning over and kissing Savannah. Draque then grabbed Anne and kissed her, Anne moaned and giggled a little when he did. "Mmm... Goodnight you two."
Draque pulled Savannah in and held her tight, kissing her neck and shoulder. He was completely satisfied with her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:16 am

Watching Anne get dressed Savannah licked her lips. She was going to be alone with her Draque soon. She kissed her back then watched as the other two kissed. She bowed her head. "Good night Mistress Anne" She swallowed hard.

When Draque pulled her up she relaxed in his arms. "Are you feeling better now Damion" She said his name softly and smiled kissing his nose. "I think another bath or shower is in need, then do you know what I really want?" She nuzzled his neck. "To lay in your bed next to you, under to covers naked in your arms" She yawned and sighed. "I guess you best know I haven't slept much in the three weeks since I was gone" She kissed his neck. "But with you keeping me safe I know sleep will come easy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:13 am

Draque snickered as he held Savannah close, kissing her neck and biting her ear. "Do you really think it's a good idea to be in warm water naked with each other?" He smirked rubbing her thighs. "Mmmm... Maybe I could use a nice bubble bath. Sounds romantic."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:40 am

Savannah sighed. "Well I guess I will just have to have a shower then" She winked kissed him and stood up. Limping her way to the bathroom she turned on the water and stepped into the shower. She knew she was teasing Draque but she just couldn't handle any more sex right now. Her body hurt. She was going to have to sneak some of her pain meds later. She sighed as the water ran down her scared body. She touched each scar wincing remembering the sting.

She rubbed her face. "Stop it Savannah you are not there, you are with your Damion, life will be good, just heal up and you can get your life back" She scolded herself. She put her face up into the water wondering if Draque would be joining her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Draque heard her turn on the shower and new she was being playful to keep him chasing, but he decided he could use a break too and let her shower alone. Draque went into the second bathroom and turned on the tub. He had a very luxurious tub, spitting massaging jets all over his body. Draque loved that tub, it always felt great after long days.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next