The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas

2 posters

Go down

Ideas Empty Ideas

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:35 pm

I've been gone from here for quite some time, though I'm sure no one really noticed since I was never as active as I wanted to be, but I'm back, again.

If there's anyone I used to RP with who wants to continue an old thread just ask, it's fine by me, it might take me a while to get back into it though.

Aside from that I have a few ideas myself for new RPs...

1. I really want to do a music based RP. Preferably not a band sort of setting but an orchestra setting. People who have Rpd with me know I'm very partial to M/M and I'm not a big fan of hetero couples at all though I'm not completely opposed to them. Anywho, it would be either friendship or romance; but circling around either two musicians or a musician and a conductor or something of the sort. Just something short and fun.

2. A BioShock based RP. Either before Rapture's downfall or not. I made a character a long while ago for a fan fiction for it but I figured he could also be used as an RP character. This would probably require someone to know a lot about the game and all of the actual details...

3. A Homestuck RP. GAH! I love Homestuck. It's a webcomic and after reading it I'm obsessed. Either original characters or not is fine by me. The trolls are my favourites and I support: Karkat x Sollux, Gamzee x Tavros, Gamzee x Karkat, Eridan x Sollux, Gamzee x Dave x Tavros... but I've also had ideas of doing ancestors/OCs of the trolls... but that's just me. (dear god that's a hella lot of red squiggles)

4. A hetero rp with my character Revelation. Trying to balance a working relationship with his job as an assassin without letting her think that he actually does this by night....

Anywho if anyone reads any of these and likes them please just reply, and if you look at my characters and have any idea with them of your own feel free to ask.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ideas Empty Re: Ideas

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 pm

I like the sound of Idea 4...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Yeah? I wouldn't mind trying it if you have a character you want to use in mind or something.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:19 pm

I can probably adjust Ren's character to fit the topic easily... or just make a new one...
I don't really have one in mind that I want to use so I'll probably make the character up when I do the first reply...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:21 am

Alright. so would you like me to put up a post first then? It might take me a little while since I am a little bit busy...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Yeah, ok... I'll put the topic up...I'll send you the link once it's done

Any spefic things you want in the starting post?
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Ah, in the starting post something to make the characters interact, some sort of subtle prompt. He's not going to be very blunt with anything so something either gradually or very subtle would make the most sense...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Ok I'll do my best...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter