The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brainstorn Ideas

Go down

Brainstorn Ideas Empty Brainstorn Ideas

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:50 am

A some of you probably know I usually play female characters sincemy attempts at playing male character haven't been very successful at all. I had a bit of a brainstorm one say so here are the ideas I had, hope atleast one of them interests you. But if you want to check out my characters and pick one you want to rp with then be my guest.

1)My First idea is set in a post apolcalypic times when the world is pretty much destroyed from a sceintists experiment several years back. Both characters find each other and try oto discover what happened to create the diaster. I would rather play the female in this topic, it will msot likely be mature but the rest of it depends on what the other character is.

2)My Second idea involves a girl that escaped from a lab, in which they conducted several tests on due to her unsual wings. She escaped and was found by somone else after getting lost and just giving up all hope. The other person is an investigator in which is already trying to figure out where these lost creatures are ending up.

I will hopefully add more later on either PM me or just post here if you are interested in one of them.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Brainstorn Ideas Empty Re: Brainstorn Ideas

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 pm

This is my newest idea, enjoy:
A forest in the future, evolution has taken place on many creatures and the world soon became overgrown and retaken by nature after so many millions of years, where the creatures are very strange, however this place is real and people get trapped here, to survive you need to get along with nature, become close to it and learn, they have to go back to primal instinct and an old way of life. Some people adapt to it more quickly than others and those who don’t end up dying, this is sort of a survival based topic.
The second character finds my character since the human colonies have become so small during this time that seeing one or even seeing a trace of one has become rare, one of the two characters wasn’t able to adjust to the forest as well and the other character ends up taking pity and helping them (the second character can be anything humanoid, not very picky here) learn how to adjust slowly.
Any ideas can easily be added to it and I do enjoy having twists in my topics. I would like a male character preferably please (since i play female character a lot better, still) and PM me if you are interested so we can talk about details and stuff.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down