The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 9 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:41 pm

He grinned as he looked to her as she curled into his side and stretched a bit..."No not all...Its just been a while since I've had that much of a work out." He grinned as he looked to her..."Nope no plans." He says with a smile. "Why something you wanna do?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 9 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:46 pm

she gave an innocent look. " oh nothing, just curious is all. and yea right i am plenty sure you get enough work out by chasing your spooks all over the darn city. " she grinned, its a good thing she didn't have to go anywhere tonight, she didn't think she could move at the moment anyways." mmmm well usually i would go back out to a club or something.. with a friend or two but i think spending some time with you is a bit more fun. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:51 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Oh alright then." He grinned as he looked to her. "yeah it is a pretty good work out chaseing the vamps...."Oh really chooseing me over your friends and a club...I feel special now." He grinned as he moved an arm over her..."I could get used to this just saying." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:03 pm

she laughed , playfully nipping his upper arm.' just for the night Gage. don't you start thinking your going to get to have the special treatment all the time." she teased, nuzzling his neck a little, actually feeling a bit drowsy and figured it was most likely because she let him feed on her. " and i bet. those thing's are fast. then again, with you being half.. i am sure you can easily keep up with them. " she grinned, " mmmm i would say i need a job, but i think my father will have a heart attack if i go on hunt's with you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:07 pm

He looked to her as she nipped his arm...."Well one could hope." He grinned as she nuzzled his neck a little..."Hmmmmm yes I can keep up pretty good." He grinned as he eyed her..."Yeah he prolly would have a heart attack.." He says with a chuckle..."In time I'm sure you will be ready to do something like that." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:23 pm

she grinned. " we shall see., depend's on how you get me to give you your way. ' she teased, yawning a bit as she closed her eyes and slowly relaxed. " mmm bit a nap is in order i think.. oh really ?" she looked up at him. " heh i dunno.. i don't think i will be that strong soon. or fast... mmm well i am sure we can figure something out. " she gave another yawn " sorry but you definitely wore me out. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:26 pm

He grinned as he looked to her. "I agree nap sounds like a plan." He says as he eyed her...."Well everyones different could take weeks and then could take years...Never know." He grinned as she yawned again...."Hmmmmm so it seems." He grinned kissing her softly once more before he yawned..."Hmm definatly nap time." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 pm

she smiled, closing her eyes and kissing him back softly, resting her head on his shoulder and snuggled into his side more. " mmm yeah. well i would hope so.. " man she was already drifting off, she didn't realize just how tired she was, but in a matter of second's she was sound asleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:32 pm

He grinned as he watched her drift off to sleep. He stayed up a bit watching her sleep before he drifted off to sleep as well. Into a deep sleep. He usually didn't sleep much...But she was one hell of a work out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:48 pm

she stirred several hours later, grumbling slightly as she rolled over, groaning at how sore her muscles where, forcing her eyes open she yawned, silently getting up and heading to the bathroom to take care of some personal need's, once done and washed her hand's, she grabbed whatever shirt she found first and pulled it on, now that she was up, she was curious.

Once her curiosity kicked in, she couldn't contain it as she moved about his place, investigating everything.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:07 pm

He grinned waking when heard the sink going and then heard her walking around checking everything out. He stood up and stretched and then pulled some pants on..."Hmmmm...." He says as he walked out of the room..."before going to the hallway and opening the window letting the fresh air in. "Its a great day out." He says out loud
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:14 pm

she squeaked in surprise, nearly jumping in the air as she heard him, flushing brightly she put the book back she had been thumbing through. " heh sorry... was just uhh looking around.. did you sleep okay? i didn't wake you did i? usually i am quiet enough. " well now she felt awkward, and very aware she had nothing on but a shirt.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."That's cool...And yes I slept just fine..." He says with a grin as he looked to her..."Slept great." He says with a grin as he eyed her over..."Hmmm I could eat you up." he grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:20 pm

her eyes widened and she blushed brightly , though she swore she shouldn't be embarrassed, considering he had practically already done that, just his word's already had her squirming. arching a brow at him and leaning against one of the walls as she watched him she grinned. " think you already done that already. best try something else before you get too fat on something sweet. " she teased.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:25 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Mmmmm true...That I have.." He says with grin as he cocked his head to the side...."Something really sweet as well." He grinned as he walked over to her his hand moving to her side..."Hmmm I think I'm gonna jump in the shower and then fix a big breakfast..Hows that sound?" He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Her gaze followed him as he came over, looking up at him and smiling as she leaned into him. " mmm well that sounds good..but your alone on the shower mister. heh i jump in there with you and we will never get to breakfast. " she teased, leaning up to lightly kiss him. " i should get dressed though before i decide to entice you in more fun. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:34 pm

He grinned as she leaned into him...."Hmmmm your prolly right there...." He grinned as he kissed her softly back..."Alright alright.." He grinned as he then headed into the shower and started to get washed up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:37 pm

she grinned, letting him go, watching his backside for a moment before letting out a breath. " whoo. girl you got a good one." shakes her head as she heads into the room and pulled on her pant's, unable to find her panties. but didn't worry about it as she walked back out, then yet again, took her time in exploring all little nick nacks here and there. even found some of his weapons. which she carefully examined.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:43 pm

He grinned washing up and then getting out of the shower drying off before walking back into his room and getting dressed once more before heading down stairs and into the kitchen where he got everything out and started cooking not wanting to bother as she looked around.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 pm

she glanced to the kitchen once she heard him in there, smiling as he started to cook, least he didn't seem to mind her snooping.. it was in her nature really , going back to her little exploring she looked every little thing over. " so why did you get a big place anyways?. or is that just something you really liked to have. space that is. ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:51 pm

He grinned as he looked to her as she came back in..."I just like the space." he says with a smile as he continued to cook the food. "So you don't think your fathers freaking out?" He asks her with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 pm

she grinned and held up her phone. " the man don't like it. but he has figured out how to text. so he knows i am safe and sound.. though i think his imagination is already going rampant. " she teased, sitting at the table and giving a sniff, smelling whatever it was he was cooking. " he says just as long as i am safe and not getting arrested somewhere. that its fine. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:56 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright then I guess were safe." He grinned as he looked to her..."Its prolly good for him to worried for a while" he says with a smile as he eyed her..."Hope you like bacon, eggs and pancakes." He grinned as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:02 pm

she grinned" oh i love bacon egg's and pancakes. ahh well . he will worry for a bit, then start calling me every ten minute's. " she grinned, playing with a napkin on the table. " well i am sure you would be like that if you had a kid.. a daughter.. think you wouldn't worry so much about a boy. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:06 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Alright good." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."That's very true...I wouldn't know the feeling I guess..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next