The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) Empty Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) E1416781f5d3

Gage jumped from roof top to roof top on the scent of a vampire. "I know you close....I can smell you..." He muttered to him self as he looked stopped on a building watching as the vampire slammed a woman against an alley wall. Gage dropped down silently... His nose catching the scent of the woman....."So you've started to feed on weres now...I just don't get you vamps..." He says grinning as he vamp tossed the woman to the side and looked at Gage cocking his head to the side..."What of it....Your blood...Is...Lets say very tasty.." The vampire without warning appeared behind Gage grabbing him and biting his neck before backing away in horror as his stomach burned...Gage smirked...."Whats wrong...Too strong for you..." He grinned as he appeared behind the vampire jamming his sword threw his chest and rendering him in to ash and fire. "Stupid yearlings." He muttered as he walked over to the woman sheathing his sword. He kneeled down..."Hey you ok?" He asks her curiously, Her sense of smell would tell her quickly that he was a were...But something more as well.

(Hope ya like it!!))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Amelia couldn't believe her luck, one minute she was walking down the sidewalk, minding her own business and the next, some yearling vampire was on her, slamming her against a wall, making her see star's as the back of her head hit. Pretty much stunned and her reflex's slowed from the hit.

she barely got a few second's to regain senses when she went air born and hit an alley wall, giving a grunt of pain as she hit the ground, after that it was a bit of a blur, her senses slowly coming around as she forced herself to sit up , her nose catching the smell of another were as she looked up at the male in a bit of confusion." uhhh.. maybe... " looking about slowly and rubbing the back of her head she returned her gaze to him." wha.. happened?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:55 pm

He cocked his head to the side..."You were attacked by a vampire." He says as he offered his hand helping her up..."Your lucky I came along when I did...You would have been a snack for that guy." He says with a grin as he sheathed his sword and examined her head..."Well your gonna be swore that's for sure." He says with a grin as he bowed slightly..."Names Gage." He says with a smile. "And you are?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:58 pm

she grimaced, her head pounding now. " ahh.. right.. vamp.. snack for him would be bad for me. " she let him help her up before he checked her head"i am already feeling it.. got one hell of a headache. ' she watched him curiously "its Amelia and thank you ." looking around again she frowned before finding her busted up ipod.. must have been when she hit the wall, reaching down to scoop it up she turned to him. " no offense but what are you doing out here anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:02 pm

He looked to her and grinned..."I was actually tracking that fool...I hunt and kill them." He says with a smile as he watched her pick up the ipod..."Yeah...Sorry about that...If I could have stopped him sooner I would have." He says as he pulls out a roll of cash..."Here this should cover it." He says with a smile. "I could ask you the same...Its late out and a young lady like you should be roaming around...its not safe." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:05 pm

she pocketed her broken ipod before pushing the cash right back toward's him. " no thanks. its not the first ipod that's been smashed. heh i have about half a dozen of them at home. and its not your fault. " she eyed him over, arching a brow. " oh gee.. you going to go all fatherly on me?. i can handle myself, " she frowned" err.. well.. mostly .. that idiot just got the drop on me. i ahh.. got distracted ." her distraction happened to be the very ipod that was now smashed.. she had been busy trying to switch the stupid song's on the thing. " and yeah i know , need to be more aware of my surrounding's.. i hear it all the time. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:10 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."Alright then...Just trying to help is all..." He says as he then grinned..."No just trying to be helpful to my own kind." He says as he then grinned..."So the Ipod was your distraction huh..." He says just taking a guess..."I'm sure your mate is always worried sick about you." He says shaking his head...As he caught the scent of another vamp..."I tell you what...Their out thick tonight." He muttered his right eye glowing golden and the other red..."Any second now..." He grinned jerking his sword from the sheath and spinning around cutting the other vamp down in one swoop.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:14 pm

she grinned. " yes i know your trying to help. but i have a dozen of these thing's seriously i get them alot for the holiday's .. " she blinked as he guessed her distraction which had her going a tiny bit red in the face and giving a sheepish look. " ahh.. yeah that would be it.. was switching song's and stuff. " she blinked" no mate.. are you serious?" she was already looking around, her sense of smell easily picking up the vamp just before squeaking as he spun around and of course cut the vamp down.. " ack.. " wrinkling her nose from the now dusted vamp she grimaced" wonder why they are out thick tonight.. some sort of.. vamp holiday or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:18 pm

He grinned as he looked to her sheathing his sword once again...."Its hard telling with these things..." He muttered as he then looked to her..."That's hard to believe...Not many females of our kind are...Single I guess you can put it..." He says as he looked to the Ipod...."I guess I can see how that can be distracting...Never had one my self...But a lot of people use them." he says with a smile..."Where are you headed.....I'll walk you home...Just to be on the safe side." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:21 pm

she snorted" its not that hard to believe.. lets see.. i am not pliant like other's. i am rebellious. " she was ticking thing's off on her finger's as she walked. " i am stubborn, i speak my mind and i defy order's.. yeah. no one want's a mate like that. " she shrugged and eyed her ipod" well they are fun. you can even watch movies on the thing's if you have enough storage space. . you should have one. " she grinned" was actually headed home. i already had my fun tonight.. but sure feel free to walk me home. maybe father won't yell so much if there is a visitor"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:25 pm

He looked to her and grinned....."I see....I don't see why that would be a problem....Most weres nowadays are like that anyway." He says as he looked to her..."Really watch movies on them huh...Interesting." He says with a grin as he nodded..."Alright then I'll walk you home....I'm sure your father won't mind seeing you with a man." He chuckled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:27 am

she arched a brow at him." really ?. huh. that's not what everyone tell's me. . " she shrugged before nodding and smiling at him. " yeah. you can watch movies on them. i will have to show you. now the only problem you have with the ipod's though.. is well.. movies take up alot of space and most only allow you to have four movies or so. " she grinned" but its a good thing cuz you could always switch them out." she eyed him. " your not much into electronic's are you?" at his last statement she went a bit red in the face" oh gawd. .. you better be careful, he may try and get you to take me home with you ." she shook her head and ran a hand through her hair. "it wouldn't surprise me if he did."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:16 am

He grinned looking to her..."I see." He says as he nodded..." know a little but not a whole lot." He says as he walked with her....."Really he trying to get rid of you that bad huh?" He says with a chuckle as he eyed her..."Your father will prolly get bad vibes from me...I'm not like other weres...." He says as looked to her...."He will prolly run me off." He says as if it has happened before with others.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:05 pm

she grinned. " pretty much.. he says i am getting too old to still be living at the house.. always going on and on about how i should be married now and giving him grandkid's and stuff." she frowned and eyed him. " what do you mean your not like the others?" she sniffed lightly , getting a whiff of him again but was barely able to detect much else other then the scent of a were. ' my senses may still be scrambled from the head knock. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:45 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I see." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side....."I'm a Hybrid...." He says as he eyed her..."They prolly are....I've got a very distinctive scent." He says with a smile as he eyed her.."Most times it gives bad vibes to weres." He says with a smile as he shook his head..."It happens I guess" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:19 pm

she frowned, eying him over, sniffing again. she could barely detect it. didn't really give her a bad vibe though. " hybrid with what? well if you don't mind me asking that is. " she glanced around, then turned down another street, " almost there. sorry , still a bit distracted i guess. " she looked to him. " yeah it does happen. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 pm

He looked to her and grinned..."Vampire...." He says as he looked to her..."Alrighty then." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."So I almost bet your father comes to the door with a shot gun." He chuckled as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:18 pm

she stopped for a moment to stare at him in surprise. ' your a were vamp ?" she didn't know if she should be worried or not. she really didn't get a bad vibe from him. shaking her head she grinned. " nah. he is not that much of an old school style guy.. "

shoving her hand's in her pocket's she tilted her head a little as she studied him. " so how did you end up half vamp ? heh on your ma's side or your da's?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:21 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."Yes a were vamp." He says as he cocked his head to the side...."My mother was a vampire..." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."Your father will prolly run me out." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 pm

she grinned. " ahhh i see..wel i dunno about that i mean your still a were too.. and who know's. his sense of smell could be off a bit. he is getting old and all. " she grinned and poked him." you just might be one of the lucky ones and he will want to talk to you and crap. " she eyed her house as it came into view. " buuut we will find out here in a few minutes anyways. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:36 pm

He looked to her and chuckled slightly..."Never know for sure I guess." he says with a smile as he chuckled at her comment about her father being old..."Easy now for all you know I could be ancient." he says with a grin easily picking up her scent from the house..."That one there." He grinned pointing at her house..."I can hear your father...By the sound of his heart beat...He's worried about you..." he says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:39 pm

she blinked and glanced at the house then back at him. laughing softly " holy crap your senses are wickedly awesome.. better then mine. i can' even hear his heart beat yet. " she rolled her eyes. " he is always worried about me. i can easily take care of my self. " she frowned, looking at him again. " don't tell him about mr. rude vamp dude from earlier.. that would just worry him even more."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:43 pm

He grinned..."That's hybrid senses for ya." he grinned..."If you say so." He says with a chuckle at her 'I can take care of my self'....."Don't worry I won't say anything to ruin your reputation." He grinned as he looked to her..."But in all honesty he's your father so he has to worry about you." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:45 pm

she grinned' good senses. friggin awesome. " sighing she grumbled. " yeah yeah i know. sometimes though , he just worries for no reason. " head's up the steps to the front door, dreading on opening the thing. " you know he stuck me with a baby sitter until i was sixteen ?.. i mean seriously.. that was just... way over doing it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:48 pm

He looked to her and then chuckled slightly..."Pretty much." he says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."Parents will do that..." He says as he followed her slowly...."Really that's alittle too protective then..." he says as he shook his head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next