The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:05 pm

He looked her and chuckled...."Its ok.." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side looking back to her father...."Really....That's good I suppose." He says with a smile..."I get the mature comment all the time." He grinned as he eyed him. "Just finished college" he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:10 pm

he nodded and eyed him over, still unsure what the other scent was he was getting from him. " mmm college , that's good.,what are you majoring in?. . and i have to ask but do you smoke,.drink or do any other drug?" he was serious on all those, though he could tell off the bad the man didn't smoke, he would have smelled it on him drug's on the other hand.. was a bit harder for him to guess on.*

Amelia grunted and got up . ' i am getting something to eat. try not to torture him so much da. " she smiled at Gage" least your not fidgetty like the others. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 pm

He grinned as he looked to him..."Psychology" He says with a smile as he shook his head..."I do none of the above." He says with a smile as he looked to her as she got up...."I'm a pretty calm person." He says as he then looked back to her father..."Your daughter seems like a pretty good person....Not the trouble making type I've seen around." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:26 pm

he grinned" thats very good, i like that. psychology?. why did you decide to major in that. oi Amelia there is food in the fridge from dinner " he watched her go to the kitchen before turning back to Gage" hah. you haven't seen her bad side then.. she gets into fight, she also has a bit of a record.. she amuses herself by picking locks and getting caught.. granted she has never stole anything.. just.. picking lock's.. she has gotten pretty damn good at it ..." he grimaced. " and last time she got caught sneaking into a club.. not even twenty one yet. "

Amelia grinned as she made herself a small sandwich out of the ham they had left in the fridge" hey, its fun ,a nd not my fault those places won't let you in until your a certain age.. i don't like being bored. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:34 pm

He looked to him..."Just something I liked I guess." He says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side.."Really that bad huh?" He says as he listened closely..."Interesting....Just showing off her rebellious side.....She's still young I'm sure it will get better." He says with a smile as he heard her in the kitchen..."I'm sure it is." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:38 pm

he grinned. " well thats a good reason i suppose. mmm and yea possibly just showing off. i am just glad she hasn't gotten into any real trouble or drug's.. . worse case... she has come home smelling like beer. never really fully drunk though. " he wrinkled his nose. " just glad thats never happened. " he shook his head before eying him again. " ever been in any trouble like that?.. stuff that gets you a record?"

she grunted as she polished off her sandwich then chased it down with a small drink of water. " hey , only reason i have a record is cuz the damn cop didn't want to give me a break. " she muttered then sat back down on the couch and stretched out. . " heh and no one to really show off my abilities too other then my girlfriend's. heh " she grinned over at Gage. " they are not as good as i am at picking locks. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:46 pm

He looked to him listening closely..."I can gladly tell you that I have a clean slate." He says with a chuckle as he looked to over to her..."I see....Well I should get going...Its getting pretty late.." He says as he looked to her father..."I'll be here around 9am." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:48 pm

he blinked before glancing at the clock. " oops. yeah your right, sorry about that. and sure .. Amelia dear. show your guest out. i am off to bed. " he got up and gave Gage a pat on the shoulder. " keep that slate clean and we will be good. have a good night. " he headed up the stairs.

Amelia smiled and got up , shaking her head as she held her hand out to him. ' well come on then before he comes back with additional question's for you . and i should be up then. heh if da don't get me up before then. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:53 pm

He nodded to her father as he headed up stairs. He looked over to Amelia taking her hand and getting up..."Alright." He says with a smile as he walked to the door with her..."YOur fathers just trying to protect you." he grinned as he looked to her..."Alright then I'll see you then." He says with a smile...looked to her..."Don't worry tomorrows gonna be interesting." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:40 pm

she walked him to the door, grinning as she opened it for him. " yeah yeah i know. still. i can handle my own when it comes to men. trust me, if i couldn't. i would have been into drug's and all that a long time ago. but never touched the stuff.. i don't do peer pressure and any guy who tries to press crap like that on me.. usually gets a knee to the ball's. " she grinned and looked up at him. " mmm how interesting?.. cuz i am really interested in what will happen now. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:43 pm

He grinned as he looked to her and then smirked..."Sounds like to me you have a pretty good head on ya." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."You shall see in the morning." he says with a smirk..."That is if your sure you can handle it." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:46 pm

she grinned and arched a brow at him. " well yeah. i am not stupid. drug's are bad and ruin your senses. " leaning against the doorway she looked him over. " mmm oh i definitely think i can handle it. anything i need to bring or put in a bag?.. clothing wise for this .. dojo training lesson your gunna give me?"she was already thinking of what to wear, well, what she figured would be appropriate, and then her mind would go elsewhere, thinking of doing thing's that was making her a little pink in the cheeks. " does this include wrestling?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I can tell that" He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."Well just work out clothing shorts and a tank top will do..." He says with a grin..."You will definatly be sweating that's for sure.....And of course it will involve wrestling..." HE say as he then grinned..."And the dojo here in town sucks.....I have my own in my house." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:13 pm

"tank top and short's, got it. heh " she arched a brow and crossed her arms over her chest" is that so ? ooo better not tell da that" she grinned and poked his side. " be glad he isn't one of the kind that likes to go and watch his kid have a lesson or two at a dojo. ,,, well then i will see you when you get here, better get going before it gets later then it is now.. do yo you have far to walk?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:17 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side...."Oh I won't" he says with a chuckle as she poked his side..."I guess that's true..." He says with a grin..."Alright then I shall see you.....And yes its quite the distance but I can make there pretty quick." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:20 pm

she grinned. " uh huh, trying to make me not worry bout you ?.. mmmm just hope you don't run into any more of your... buddies tonight. dun want dad to come and investigate any trouble he hear's" she grinned, " alright then, now off with you, i need to go to bed if i am to get up that early." she stretched, arm's above her head and yawned. " mmmm yeah definitely been a fun night."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:25 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."No need to worry about me." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side..."Nothing will be heard." He says with a smile as he then nodded..."Alright see you in the morning....and that it has...really fun night." he says as he then disappeared.

It didn't take long for him to get home and do everything he needed too before going crashing out on his bed. Eairly that morning he woke and got ready before heading to her fathers place and knocking on the door...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:32 pm

she blinked in surprise when he disappeared, laughing softly she shook her head " wow.. really know how to pick em. " rubbing the back of her head she winced, feeling a bump there from when her head had cracked against the wall. " ow.. gunna feel that more in the morning. " mumbled, closing the door and going inside, taking her time to shower and brush her teeth , careful on brushing her hair out because of the goose egg bump she had on her head, then went to bed.

hearing the alarm go off she rolled over and smacked it to silence before getting up , groggy and grumpy , her head ached a bit, which was expected, so she took her time in getting dressed, picking out a tank top and short's to wear, taking a couple of aspirin's for her headache just as she heard the knock on the door. " i got it da. stay in the kitchen. " she grinned, heading down the stairs', hearing her da laughing as he fixed his cup of coffee as she opened the door. " hey. right on time heh. ready to go?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:37 pm

He looked to her as she opened the door..."Yes I'm ready as long as you are...And ready to eat...." He says with a smile as he looked to her. "Your father seems to like this." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

she laughed softly , looking behind her. " be back later da. " then closed the door behind her and followed him down the steps. " well yeah.. you passed his tests.. you didn't feel bad to him obviously.. you have no visible tatt's or piercings that he doesn't approve of. you don't do drug's or smoke.. mmmm and you don't have a record.. to him that is a very good thing. " she stretched and rubbed her stomach. " oh yea. definitely ready for breakfast.. ahh. " she blinked and eyed him. " what do you eat anyways?.. i mean... if your.. half vamp do you uhh need blood?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:45 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Well I'm glade I passed his tests...." He says with a smile as he then grinned walking with her..."Good....And Yes I do need blood but only once a week." He says with a smile..."So your safe for a while." He grinned obviously teasing..."Where would you like to go." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:50 pm

she grinned, not at all worried about him." i wasn't worried. hell if you wanted a nibble i am sure i would have let you . heh considering i get the feeling you can control yourself alot better then the other err vampies. " she she hummed slightly as she walked. " well.. anywhere that has egg's and bacon and juice and lots of other stuff.. i don't really have a certain place to go. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:04 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."Really now...Just a nibble.....I might take you up on that offer." He says with a smirk as he then nodded his head..."Oh I have plenty of control.....And alright main street diner it is." He grinned as he walked with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:08 pm

she grinned arching a brow as she eyed him. " uh huh just lemme know when. . now see told you that you looked like you had plenty of control. " she teased, following him wherever the main street diner was at. " mmmm now i am really hungry heh. sorry just smelling some food right now , someone is probably cooking breakfast in their home. . . " she looked around curiously. " mmm and how long have you done this dojo thing?. oh.. wait you said you do it at your house.. so who taught you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:03 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Alright then....I definatly will let you know." He says as he then grinned at her comment...."Yup they sure are." He says...."My father taught me." He says as he looked to her..."We was one of the best." He added as they got to the diner..."Well then here we are." He grinned as he looked to her. He walked over and opened the door..."Ladies first." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next