The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 24 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:00 pm

she frowned as she eyed the map again. " yeah tell me about it... what about club's and such?.. do vamps even like crowded areas? " she really didn't know how a vamp goes about their business other then they feed and kill. thats it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 24 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:01 pm

He grinned..."They love crowed areas." He says as he looked to her. "clubs especially...they can feed one people and not even worry about people paying attention." He says as he looked to her..."They like to have fun sometimes I suppose." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:08 pm

she grimaced. well hell there goes some of her nightclub's.. frowning " any particular ones you have seen them in?.. heh just so i know to avoid those area's. .. " she smiled at him. " well i guess they do . ah well. can't blame em i guess"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:11 pm

He looked to her..."The main nightclub on main street is where they hangout the most." He says..."Untill they see me...Then their fun is over." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:34 am

she frowned. " ah... good thing i have only been there once. didn't really like it.. got a bad vibe from there.. and now i can see why. " she shook her head before kissing his cheek. " hah your like the big bad wolf to them huh ?. boy i hope that owner of the club has high insurance or somenthing. " she shook her head al ittle " do they get smarter as they get older... or do we not know because they don't ever live long enough to get older?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 am

He smirked slightly..."Basically." He grinned as he shook his head.."They can if they live long enough...." He says..."Older they are the stronger they are as well." He grinned..."If fought my fair share."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 pm

she blinked" stronger too? .. ouch.. alright then. that kinda sucks. " she grinned slightly " ahh by the way.. there is electric fences surrounding the area to keep intruder's out. .. be sure not to touch any of em. .. heh my cousin did it once and he peed himself and for hour's he kepty twitching and really couldn't walk straight just from the jolt of it.. he is fine now. no lasting damage or anything. heh. just don't want you going through a shock like that. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:11 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I'll keep the fences in mind for sure." He says with a chuckle as he stretched slightly..."Anything else you wanna show me or warn me of?" He says curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:47 pm

she frowned for a few second's. " not really .. they don't put traps in because one of us could accidentally trigger one and .. well.. having one of us lose a leg or something is not something they want.. the river that run's through there is not deep. .no dangerous animals in there as far as know..e rr.. other then the snapping turtles but they are usually tame and don't bother anything. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:47 am

He grinned..."Well that's good." He says.."Loosing a leg would be a bad way to start a hunt." He joked as he then nodded his head.."Sounds like to me I might have a fun day just seeing how your group does things." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 pm

she laughed softly and poked him. " definitely.. and my group won't be out all that much.. its me doing the hunting.t hey usually just wait and watch. " she smiled and looked over the map again slowly." wow.. still amazes me that you have done a map like this. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 pm

He grinned as he she poked him..."Easier to keep an eye out on you then." He says with a smike as he cocked his head to the side..."It took a long time to do that map...Won't find another with as much detail as that one." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 pm

she grinned. " yeah and must be a pain for you to redo. whenever the town changes" she slid her finger's over the map. " i like it.. wish i had one just like it on my own wall. . oh you should see us hunt at night.. hardly able to see us. only because our black furr makes it hard to see at night. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 pm

He grinned..."It is but its worth it...Keeps me updated." He says with a grin. He then cocked his head to the side..."I would know your there..I can hear your pulse..And your heart rate seems faster when your in kitty mode." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 pm

she blinked and laughed softly" kitty mode? .. is that what we are calling it now? . ahh hhmmmm thats interesting i didn't know that." she grinned and shifted on the chair. " well.. how do you make a map like this?... do you go around taking pictures or something?.. or is this all made from memory?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I guess so." He says with a chuckle as he then looked to her..."All from memory." He says as he looked to her..."No time for pictures." He says with a laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 pm

she grimaced" wooo. that would take me forever. i couldn't do it. how did you manage?" she grinned. " i would have been taking pictures man. and alot of em " she teased, stretching a little. " well alright then. now i have seen everything. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:10 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Never know until you try." He grinned as he looked to her..."Just that good I suppose." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:09 pm

she blushed slightly ." ahh yeah no. i know i can't do it. my drawing's tend to suck. i am not very talented in that area. " she grinned , squirming slightly in the chair. " mmm so anything else i should know bout this place? heh so i don't get surprised or something. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:12 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."It happens I guess." He says with a smirk as she squirmed in the chair..."I think you know pretty much everything." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 pm

she smiled" really now? , alright so no hidden traps anywhere or secret passageways?" she teased, definitely reading too many books as she glanced about. searching for little hidden thing's. " i mean .. what if your home got surrounded with vamps... is there a hidden tunnel or something under the house to use to get out?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

He grinned..."Nope" He says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side and grinned..."Id kill them all or die trying I suppose." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm

she blinked and pouted slightly " awww.. would have been fun to have a tunnel. " she teased, getting up and stretching. " ah well.. i see. suppose thats one way of doing it.. i seriously hope it don't ever happen though. " she went over to his wall of weapons and lightly ran her finger's over one. " heh not sure if i like it or not. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Basically." He says with a smile..."Me either actually." He says with a grin as he picked up a boot knife..."That this to carry with you." He says with a smile..."There are very useful against vampys." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:53 pm

she eyed the boot knife. " and just exactly where would i carry that? i don't wear boot's.. should probably get some. or something. heh . " she grinned. ". anything smaller? . something that will be.... easier to hide?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next