The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal (Female M)

2 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Immortal (Female M) - Page 13 Empty Re: Immortal (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:44 pm

she smirked, he woudln't irk her that easily , and knew exactly that was what he was trying to do , nipping him again she rubbed against him once more. " such a demanding PET i have. " she got up and wiggled out of her pant's. she hadn't bothered with panties , no need for them at the moment as she straddled his hips again and rubbed her wetness against his cock, lightly raking her nails over his chest, only enough to draw a bit of blood just over his right nipple as she slowly sank down on him with a groan." sarcasm won't get you anything though. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 pm

He growled when she called him her pet..."Oh fuck you.." He smirked as she stood up and wiggled out of her pants. When she straddled his hips again and rubbed her wetness against him he wanted to just grabbed and have his way with her...But being chained up was an issue and he didn't like the fact he had no control...He smirked when she raked her nails over his chest drawing a bit of blood but the scratches quickly healed...Why hide his fast healing when she already knew what he was....He groaned as she sank down on him...."What will being demanding." He smirked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:53 pm

she grinned, catching the bit of blood on her tongue as he healed" already being fucked dear. try again. " she slid her finger's over the smooth skin again , slowly lifting up on him almost completely off, then sank back down just as slowly onto him, groaning. " oh no demanding will just make me tease you more. " she smirked, holding still on him now as she used her thumb nail to slice deeper into his skin, drawing more blood. " admit that your my pet. and you may get what you want. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:56 pm

He smirked...."Really ya don't say." He groaned as she lifted almost off him before sinking back down..."Damn..." He says with a smirk as she then sliced deeper into his skin with her thumb nail..."You do realize I'm gonna keep healing.." He says with a chuckle..."Hell no I'm not admitting that." He says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:59 pm

she smirked" oh i know you will. just so much fun to draw the blood.. and even more so if its painfull ." she leaned close to nip his ear" specially if it gets you to admit , your mine. and only mine. . and i am not moving an inch now. we can sit like this for two hour's if you so chose too. " she rolled her hips slightly just to tease him, he was chained and unable to do much but move his hips just the slightest bit, not enough to give him the release he needed and she knew it.

leaning down again she caught the blood once more with her tongue. " and i so do enjoy your taste. . very addicting. " she grinned then suddenly sank her fang's into his chest.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:04 pm

He smirked..."I will not." He says as e cocked his head to the side..."Pain doesn't bother me too much dear...I've experienced it all." he says as he cocked his head to the side when she stopped..."I'm no ones..." He whispered back with a smirk groaning when she rolled her hips slightly..."Come on dammmmmnnn." He groaned in annoyance as she leaned down and licked the blood..."I can tell you like my taste" He says with a smirk before groaning when she bit his chest..."Fuck.....Just ride this cock and get on with your business please...I will do what ever you want for a few hours you have my word...but I am not a pet." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 pm

she smirked, sealing the bite for him as she licked her lower lip . keeping his head tugged back as she rolled her hips again. " oh no. sound's to me like you want me to just get off of you and leave you like this for another hour , is that it? if it is then go ahead.. say your not mine again. and i promise you i will get off of you .. " she nibbled his ear, whispering to him. " i can do this for hours on end.. sit on you for five minutes.. torture you .. then get off and let you be in painf or another hour or so.. then start all over again until you break.. and trust me baby you will break. . just only a matter of time. . " she grinned, slowly lifting off of him agian and then sank right back down hard on him again. groaning from the feel of him stretching her again. she loved it. the fact he was no small man was a bonus. " or you can save yourself the torture. and just admit it.. no one else will know but me and you . that you rmine.. and i don't share what is mine."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:14 pm

He grimaced..."Fuck no that's not what I want..." He growled. He then smirked as she nibbled his ear. He listened closely before whispering back..."I will never break." He says with a smirk before groaning as she lifted off and then sank back down on him...He smirked then..."Fine then I'm yours....Your "human"" He smirked he was good at finding those little loopholes
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 pm

she laughed softly as she nipped his shoulder" now see.. i would have taken that if you where a human. but your not and you have already proven that dearest.. " she lifted up off of him. " shall i finish getting off of you then? since you are being so damn stubborn and just won't be my little pet? " oh she could think of other little thing's to torture him with , like bringing a male donor in here to suck on him. a male giving him head probably won't be very pleasant for him but he would still need the realize. would be his fault too for being stubborn. " and before you answer dear.. just think.. i have many vamps at my beck and call.. just imagine what i can have one come in here and do to you . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:24 pm

He smirked as he looked to her.."Yeah yeah but I at least I still have my humanity.." He says as he eyed her when she lifted up off him..."No...God damn it please...." He says as he eyed her..."Sure bring in all the female vampy let them have some fun...I'm sure they wouldn't mind...Hell I wouldn't mind either." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:28 pm

she laughed as she got off of of him fully , climbing off the bed and stretching. " oh i didn't say they would be female dear. your just assuming. . and i still have my humanity.. i am not some vicious killer.. hell last time i killed was.. " she frowned" very long time ago. .. " she smirked. " still doesn't mean i can't enjoy a little thing or two.. now who shall i bring in hmm?.. maybe the big beefy marcus.. he actually likes men you know.. " she arched a brow. " and he is a dominant."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm

He looked to her as she got off and stretched.."What the fuck....Hellllls no..." He says..."Well that's good then more reason for me not to kill you." He says as he cocked his head to the side...."Fuck this fine I'm yours." he says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:33 pm

she smirked and watched him, coming back over thim and straddling him once more but refused to sink down on him. " aww come now,you are so close.. just say the little three letter word and i am all yours . " she grinned, rubbing against him. " mmm i will even lengthen those lovely little chains of yours just so you could hold on to me.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:35 pm

He grinned when she straddled him once more....."Really.....Really...Fucking hell....I'm your fucking pet..." He says as he eyed her as she rubbed against him..."I wouldn't do that...Might be tempted to snap your neck." He smirked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:38 pm

she smirked as she sank down on him again with a moan , grabbing the chains on his wrists as she looked down at him,, slowly riding him." and i already told you . do that and you won't get lose.. the key is not on me.. and while i heal. who is to stop the men coming in here and having their gawd aweful way with you ? . " she grinned, watching him. " wouldn't want that now would we?. i can't control them if i am busy healing. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:40 pm

He groaned when she sank down on him and slowly rode him..."You have a very valid point...." He says with a smirk as he eyed her..."Fine we have a truce for now." he says with a groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 pm

she groaned softly as she grinned" good. and i knew you would see it my way. " she gave him more length on the chain's, enough for him to be able to grab her waist as she rode him harder now. he just wouldnt' be able to roll over do tot he ankle chains and the chain hooked to his collar. " two hours still.. plenty of time to enjoy you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:45 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."Sure you did." He says as she gave him more length...His hands moved to her hips as she rode him harder..."Lets hope." He smirked as he then grinned.."YOu know im not like humans...Your don't have to be so gentle I won't break." He groaned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:52 pm

she nuzzled him lightly as she rose him more.. " mmm fuck.. then why don't you show me just exactly what you can handle ?" she bit her lip , highly curious and having a hard time keeping her thought's, so much pleasure she just wanted to ride him hard and fast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:54 pm

He smirked as she nuzzled him..."I'm tied up your gonna have to figure that one out your self" he says with a smirk as he moved along with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:57 pm

she bit her lip and loosened the chain for his collar as well, riding him as hard a she could now,moaning in pleasure. " ohh so your saying your a whimp when tied up ?" she teased, wanting to rile him up more. she loved it when he was angry.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

He smirked as he looked to her...."And your telling me your a strong vampire and this is all you got?" He groaned trying to push her to try her hardest. When she loosened the collar his face buried into her neck sucking softly as he moved along with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:04 pm

she snarled, he was getting to her now as she sank her fang's roughly into his shoulder, riding him harder and faster as much as she could, wrapping her arms around him as he moved. already geting closer to her finish*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:07 pm

He smirked at her snarl..."Come on your throwing punches at me when im tired up and I cant give you shit about you being the weak one." He grinned clearly teasing before groaning when she sank her fangs into his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him when she rode him harder and faster.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:12 pm

she smirked, sealing the bite before reaching back to jerk at the chains on his ankles loosing them up for him. " your not tied up now.. chained maybe, but you can bloody well move you big cry baby " she grinned, kissing him again and actually making him roll this time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next