The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortal (Female M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Immortal (Female M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Immortal (Female M)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 pm

she grinned' nah. you just need a bit of excitement in your life. " she turned to him and smiled. " would you like to come with me to pick up the two boys i have to get?. that should be a little bit more of excitement for you. ' she blinked" ohh.. but your waiting for someone ... suppose i can do something with you after your appointment?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:52 pm

He looked to her and nodded his head.."Yes that I do." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."Sure I'll go...My client can just wait....Besides I quite my old job...And I'm not gonna tell them.." He says with a chuckle as he looked to her.."SO when do we go?" He asks

((Sorry been busy lately))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:22 pm

(( its alright hun ^-^ ))

she arched a brow" oh you did huh ?. well , won't they be disappointed. " she teased before nodding to the window. " soon as the sun set's. i am waiting for the guys to come into town actually . i say we have just a little bit left. though i would suggest you get something to eat now. because i don't think you will be able to later... least until the stuff is done. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:30 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Ehhh they will get along fine without me." He says with a chuckle as he then nodded.."Alright then....I'll order up some food." He says as he grabbed the phone and dialed room service ordering some food before putting the phone down..."In 20 minutes." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:30 pm

she smiled, shaking her head at his response before sitting on the bed again, watching him as he ordered the food and what not. " well what exactly did you order?" she may not be able to eat the food any more but she didn't mind talking about it, some of the dishes they have come up with over the year's have been very interesting.

" mmm twenty minutes. now what shall we do to pass the time i wonder. any idea's?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:56 am

He looked to her..."Of just a steak and potato." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."I'm not sure...Your the boss remember." He says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:10 pm

she smiled" well now i may be the boss but doesn't mean those i work over can't have a say in thing's either.. we are not in the dark age's you know. every one is equal no matter what position your in. . we listen to idea's and if thing's sound good, we give em a try. if they do not go well. .. well least we tried yes?. "

sitting back on the bed she watched him, listening to what he had ordered" sound's good. a hearty meal. " she wrinkled her nose." least its not something extremely strange.. trust me. i have seen plenty strange. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:44 am

He looked to her cocking his head to the side..."I guess you have a valid point there." He grinned as he then nodded his head..."I'm hopeing so...." He then laughed slightly..."Yeah I've seen some pretty messed up things my self." He grinned. He was playing this part to the T.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:35 pm

she grinned" well i have learned a long time ago that with each... era, guess you can say.. has always had someone who some how has come up with great idea's. i mean look at the past great men.. they invented light, electricity... went from horses to wagons, then car's. .. though i gotta say.. " she rubbed the back of her head. " who ever invented the world wide web... should have put a little more thought into it. "

she shrugged and leaned back" oh you have have you ?. well do tell.. what strange and curious thing's have you seen yourself?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:55 pm

He looked to her and nodded..."Hmmm very true...Yeah...Mainly just like squid and bugs...Don't see how people can eat that stuff." He grinned as he cracked his neck slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:36 pm

she made a face " oh yuck bug's. who in the world would eat those? and squid?" just the thought of that made her squirmy.. she blinked when a knock sounded at the door. " oh thank gawd.. your food is here. and least its normal food." she grinned and went to answer it for him. glancing at him when he cracked his neck. " you know you shouldn't do that. causes athritis in your joint's"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 am

He grinned hearing the knock on the door...."Yup and im hungry." He laughed as she answered the door..."Smells good." He says as he stood up as well..."YOu only live once.." He says with a smile as he took the food from the waiter and sat back down...."I hope it tasts as good as it smells."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:31 am

she grinned, tipped the waiter before closing the door behind him. " yea true , you do only live once. but i still wouldn't eat bug's. that is just... nasty.. even for me. " which was true. she lived off of blood, which most would think was nasty as well but bugs..t hat was just one more thing that bugged her.

sitting back down she watched him, smiling warmly. " well so do i . enjoy your food."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:16 pm

He laughed..."Neither would I." He says as he took his silverware and started to eat..."Hmmm this is good." He grinned as he continued to eat some more.."Sure your not hungry?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 am

she watched him before grinning." ahh i wish i could dear..i am.. on a very special diet.. that food there would make me ill for a few days if i consumed it. . i wish i could though. smells damn good and.. well.. i miss eating food like that." she eyed him over, oh she will be able to taste it though.. if she got in a good kiss on him..or another nibble on him but taking too much blood from him is not something she would want to do. too risky. she would hate to accidentally kill the man.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:00 pm

He looked to her..."I see." he says with a smile as he continued eating quickly finishing..."hmmm...Now I'm super full." He grinned as he rubbed his stomach...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 pm

she grinned. " well you don't look stuffed.. " she teased, watching him rub his stomach." but its a good thing you are full and satisfied. . " she stretched out on the bed now, pretty much comfortable with him in the room as she eyed him. " why don't you tell me more about yourself?. pick anything you wish. no matter how small it is."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:52 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."I feel it." He grinned as he stood up and stretched slightly..."Well not much about me...really....Im a pretty boring person." He says as he eyed her.

((Sorry it took so long been sick))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:05 pm

(( oh that is totally fine, no worries i hope you feel better.

she arched a brow as she watched him. " you?.. boring?.. i doubt it.. something about you just.. screams exciting. " she teased, patting the spot next to her. " well alright. then why don't you ask me anything else you wish to know. ?.. not about the work.. but anything else. " she smiled. " your background check isn't done yet so we can't get too much into that. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:17 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."Screams exciting huh....I dunno about that." He says as he walked over and sat down beside her...."Alright then...What drives you and keeps you motivated all the time....You seem like a well known and liked person...." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 pm

she grinned" yes, i have a good sense about these thing's. " she frowned, thinking for a moment as she tapped her chin with a fingernail. " well lets see.. . thats a tough one actually , heh and my answer may be a bit odd.. but what drive's me is just.. well being able to live as well as provide a safe and secure place for those like me to live.. "

she frowned and ran a hand through her hair. " i would say i am well liked.. known definitely.. but liked?.. thats a half and half thing.. i mean well .. just like any other society, there will be some who agree with the changes you want to make... and the other half.. seriously rebel against it and would rather keep doing the same old thing they have done for.. centuries. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:49 pm

He looked to her and then grinned and cocked his head to the side listening to her closely..."Interesting....centuries huh." He says as he stretched slightly.."That was a good answer." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:53 pm

she laughed softly and shook her head" yes, centuries. the ways they learn are passed down from generation's.. kinda like... oh whats the word. " she frowned... " a tradition?.. yeah i think thats it.. tradition's usually don't change, unless of course you got one person who wants to suddenly change the traditions.. make it better.. or easier.. so to speak. "

she smiled and watched him. " you really think so ?. heh i know most people say stupid thing's about what motivate's them or drives them... like.. a movie imspired them, or something. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:56 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Interesting." He says as he looked to her..."I'm guessing that happens all the time I'm guessing." he says as he then nodded his head..."Yes I know so." He grinned as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 pm

she grinned" yeah it does.. there are thing's i am trying to change right now.. like i said.. half agree to it.. the other half... not so much.. " she grunted, the other half wants her dead but she didn't care, she could easily avoid them while trying to make the changes to the vamp community.. hell it would save them from being hunted by the hunter's.. well atleast she hoped." so anything else?. or is that the toughest question you can think of?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next