The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 10 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Although she was sleeping she heard all of what was going on. She heard him basically free the other man and smiled to herself. She snuggled into Apllo tearing at her collar a little bit. She wanted some of that cream that he had given her but she hadn’t taken it. In fact she hadn’t packed anything but this one dress, in her mind it was all she owned. She didn’t even really own it. She wanted something of her own but her most percious prize the family dagger, each of the kids had received one was gone. She sighed.

Suddenly she sat up and felt woozy from sitting too fast. “Did you happen to see a dagger on any of my family members?” She asked softly “They would each have a jewel on them, my eldest brother had a diamond, then one had a sapphire, I had emerald and my sister had ruby” She swallowed hard. “I lost mine when I was captured” She sighed “I want something from home, even if master has to lock it up”

She shook her head then lept to her feet causing Apllo to growl and leap up sitting on her feet as if to protect her against whatever was upsetting her.

“I NEED TO SEE WHERE THEY DIED” She half yelled then as if remembering who she was and who they were bowed her head. “I mean please” she spoke through gritted teeth. She nearly fell over when they stopped. “Where are we?” She asked looking around as if she was a caged animal.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:16 pm

They had been traveling for a few hours. They had left the city far behind and were approaching the Mine. It was not that far from the city, a few hours and that was it. Jewel suddenly sat up and started asking about some daggers and then wanting to go see where Ruby and her father had died. He raised a brow at that. "Why do you want to see where they died?" he asked.

Then the carriage stopped and he looked out at the mining operation. There were barracks, offices and several mine shafts. Wagons full of coal was being loaded and hauled away constantly. He opened the door and got out. He turned waiting for Jewel to come out and to answer his question when two young men turned and looked into the wagon.

"Jewel?" one called out. The young man was surprised and had stopped doing his work. Immediately one of the guards used his whip on the young man's back The young man screamed in pain. This set Jason off. An animal growl came from his throat as he ran to the guard, grabbed the whip and sent a might right hook to the guards jaw.

The guard dropped like a rock and Jason took the whip and began whipping the guard as he lay on the ground. Several other guards came running swords drawn. William and Alan rushed forward theirs drawn to stand between them and Jason. Apllo roared and leaped out of the wagon to stand in between the two men. Jason stopped whipping the guard and threw the whip down. Then he turned to the guards approaching. "Stand down now!" he called out in an angry voice. His commanding tone made them hesitate and gave time for another man to rush forward out of one of the buildings. He put himself inbetween everyone and told the guards to stand down. Then told them who Jason was.

They immediately sheathed their swords and bowed. Jason turned to the man, his eyes narrowing. "Put this man in chains and have him work in the mines for a time. Maybe that will cure him of his desire to use a whip on someone." he then turned to the two young men. They looked familiar. He looked over at Jewel and he could see the family resemblance.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 am

She glared at the hand and held her head high and went to steep out of the carriage. “Why are we at the mines? Thought you freed him?” She hissed at him. She would have gone on but then she heard her name she turned to it. No it couldn’t be who she thought it was, he was dead. Her oldest brother Tikva named for the hope Jewel was dead along with her father, sister, mother and her other brother Dyumani, named for the jewel of the sky all were dead.
She heard the sickening sound of the whip and gasped and turned to it. She cried out as she saw the man fall. The only way he would know her name is if he was family. Before she could run to him too much action happened. She grinned as the guard was whipped but couldn’t help but flinch she remembered that pain, she cocked her head to the side though he seemed to be using more force when it came to this man.

She watched as he turned to her she walked to the man on the ground and picked up her head. “Tikva, I feared you dead” She gently hugged him. “He needs medical attention, I have a feeling many do here” She was in part asking for premission to help. “Dear brother where is Dyumani?” She was close to tears seeing her brother again. In the back of her head she knew it wasn’t for long though and what was worse thinking your brother or brothers were dead or knowing they were alive but since you were a nothing slave not being able to ever see them again?”

She searched her brother over looking for more injurines. “How, why, when did you get to this god forbidden place?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:37 am

Dyumani moved forward. "I am here sister, do you not recgonize me?" His face and arms were covered in coal dust. He moved forward and embrased Jewel, hugging her. Tikva rose from the ground and even though he was hurting from the whip he too embrased his sister.

Jason turned to the man that had come out. "What is going on here. You know my policies." He pointed to the whip. "That is not one of them!" He saw that all the guards carried whips, which made him even more angry. Whipping was reserved for extreme punishment for doing something against the rules or worse, not to motivate or punish at the descretion of the guards.

"Captain, sir. The man looked around. "Turnic and Veerd authorized it." The man was nervous about telling Justin Turnic and Veerd were his Mine manager and Foreman of the mine.

"Where are they?" Justin demanded.

The man turned and looked up the hill at a house that had been built. "Up there."

"Go fetch them now!" he commanded the man and the fellow took off up a path to the house. He t hen turned to the guards. "Gather every guard and every prisoner and have them form up here! Go do as you are ordered!" The guards went running to the mine shafts and baracks and the like. Soon guards were forming up in a formation and prisoners were just grouping about.

The prisoners looked thin and some were not in good shape at all, while the guards looked well fed and well. Rage was building again inside Jason, One could see it in his eyes and in his face. "He turned to Jewel, "There should be a kit in the carriage, tend to him." he said in a softer voice, but one could tell that he was in a foul mood.

Tikva smiled at his sister. "We were caught during the end of the war destroying a supply convoy. We were sentenced to the mines for that." He placed his hands on Jewel's shoulders. "Have you heard anything from father?" How is Ruby?

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 am

Hearing her other brother she nearly collapsed right there. She would have if he hadn’t held her up. She let the tears fall. She embraced both her brothers. She was getting filthy but she didn’t care. She wiped their faces and kissed their cheeks. She couldn’t stop but touch them. Forgetting for the fact that she hadn’t been touched for years, she did smile. It did feel good to have human contact though. She sighed angry that he was right but then focused on her brothers. They both looked too skinny.

She flinched hearing the anger in her masters voice. Her brothers sensing it seemed to try and protect her. She shook her head “Not needed brothers” She held her head in shame. “I am his” Her brothers looked at her then the garment. She nodded hearing their question without even them having to speak it. “For now” She whispered.

Shaking her head at the sight of all the prisoners it was amazing that they could do any work it looked like they could keel over any moment. Many seemed to be wounded. She looked at her master then whispered “When you are done, please send the injured ones to me, so I can tend to them”

When her brothers asked the question she frowned looked up to her master and shook her head. “Lets get you taken care of” Her brothers knew that meant bad news. She could see the questions in there eyes. She bite her lip. She was going to have to tell them that she had failed her family and little Ruby.

When he told her where the med kit was she nodded and walked to where the carriage was half carrying her brothers. When they got to where they needed to be she eased them down on the ground and started to treat them. She started to treat the wounds then sighed. Spoke in their lands tongue. “Ruby is dead, as with Father.” Both brothers gasped.

“How?” The both asked Jewel swallowed. “Ruby is my fault, I didn’t fight the attackers well enough” She swallowed deciding to spare them all the details. “Seems our father knew some important information and it cost him his life, and they thought that Ruby knew it too so they killed her, but they are all dead now”

She tended to the wounds then sighed. “How long have you been here I thought you were dead too”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:58 am

Alan went with Jewel and her brothers. He had seen her flinch at the tone of voice Jason had used. "He is not angry at you." he told her. "I think he is angry at the conditions here."

Turnic and Veerd arrived, both looking fat and well fed. This made him even more angry. The two men were all smiles and ass kissing when they arrived. "What is the meaning of giving permission for the guards to whip and beat the prisoners?" he demanded. "Why are they so thin and weak?" Both men tried using excuses but Jason knew they were lying. He turned to the man that had come out earlier. "Your name?"

"Darrin sir." he swallowed hard.

"The truth?" Jason looked at him hard.

Again Darrin licked his lips and looked at his two superiors. They glared back at him and he swallowed hard once more. One could see he was weighing his options. But he was an honest man and did not want to lie.

"They have taken most of the food sent here for the prisoners and sold it to line their pockets. They have made the prisoners work harder and longer then they should so they could doctor the books and make a profit on selling the extra coal mined." He cringed back from the two men.

"Lies! Turnic the Mine Manager cried out. "He lies sir."

"Oh? We shall see." he looked at some of the guards, "Bring them." he ordered and went to stand before the prisoners. "It has been said that these two have made you work longer and harder to dig more coal so they could sell the extra. That they have reduced your food rations so they could sell the food to make a profit. What say you? Who can tell me if this is so?"

Four men stepped forward. "They had us load food on wagons and a man came and paid them for it." Others called out, "We work twelve hours when we use to only work eight hour shifts."

Jason turned to the two men, his eyes blazing with anger. "Put them in chains and prepare to send them to the city to face the magistrate." he told the guards. They looked at him then the two men and back to Jason. "You have your orders, or would you like to join your fellow guard in the mines." That did the trick, they grabbed the two men who struggled and cried out for mercy.

Jason then went to the formation of guards. "Take those whips off and throw them into a pile. Any more unwarrented punishments on these prisoners will see you working in the mines. There are going to be alot of changes here!" he then turned to the prisoners. "Return to the barracks. Clean up and rest. There will be no more working this day!

There were murmerings among the prisoners. They did not know what to think, but they obeyed. Jason went to Darrin, "You are now the Mine Manager, do a better job then he did." he took Darrin by the arm and lead him over to the carriage. "This man is now your Foreman and his brother will take over your job. Remove their shackles and treat them as free men until their pardons come." He looked at Jewel's brothers, "You two go to the Offices over there and get cleaned up and proper clothing. Make sure the prisoners have new clothing and that they are fed extra today and then in the future receive their full rations. Is that understood?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Looking up at Alan she shrugged “Anger is anger, and he should be angry, this is his holding his responsibilty, must look bad on him for the people to be beaten” She was trying to keep him at a distance. But she had to admit that this made her look at him differently. And that fact bugged her. Thinking of his as the enemy was just easier.

She finished treating her brothers and held them as the wept for their sister. She heard them explain that it wasn’t her fault but they didn’t know the extent of her pain, she protected them from that. She sighed then turned the topic to happier times.

When her master came forward she didn’t slip into the slave postion but he didn’t even look at her so she didn’t see the harm in it. She gasped as he freed them. Both stood causing her to stand too. She looked at them as they gasped.

Both brothers seemed torn about what to do so Jewel made the hard choice for them. She kissed each on the cheek and then hugged them and even though her master knew her tongue spoke to them . “Go brothers, you are free, and I am happy, go and protect those that need you here, its what father would have wanted plus his holding is not even a days ride from here”

Her brothers sighed and nodded each hugging her one last time then kissed her check then turned to Jason. “We thank you for freeing us, we will do as you have ordered, please take care of our sister, she had to be the strong one for too long and at such a young age” They bowed then with tears in their eyes turned. They would have fought for their sister but she had given them wisdom, they would all end up in chains if they fought, but least this way, there was a small chance that they could see each other again.

Jewel watched them walk away then trying to hide the tears in her eyes turned to him and bowed slightly. “Thank you for freeing my brothers, and allowing me to tend to them” Her voice was barley audible as she was trying to stop the tears from falling.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 pm

"When they receive their official pardons, then you can thank me. I still have to write the letters to the Judges council requesting them. I heard what they were sent here for." he shook his head. "They were doing what they did during war time which was expected. It was not a crime. They should have been sent to a POW camp and released at the end of the war. I smell the hand of Gustoff in this as well." he lifted her head up and smiled at her.

"They had best do a good job here." he told her. "But I have a feeling that they will. Come we will go up to the house and get you cleaned up." he chuckled. He started up the path to the large house on the hill, a hand on her ass cheeks as they walked. Apllo trodded along side Jewel, growling at guards and prisoners alike that got to close. Alan and William stayed with the carriage.

"So it seems you still have a family. I suppose you will want them to come visit now and then." he patted her ass. Once at the house he looked it over. It seemed that the two had used some of their ill gotten gains to have it built. It was roomy and he figured that Darrin and her brothers would make good use of it. Entering he found the study and took out paper, ink, and quill and wrote the letters to the Judge's Council, concerning her two brothers.

As he sat down to write, a pretty little black haired woman entered the room wearing slave garb. She looked frightened. "Do not fear little one. Show Jewel here to the bath and if possible see to it that she has clean clothing." The woman nodded and said, "Yes Master." and took Jewel by the arm gently. "This way."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Glaring at him as he spoke. “Of course, I will just thank you again once that happens” She said. She shook her head “No they didn’t deserve to be sent here, my father didn’t deserve to die, niether did my sister” She paused and took a breath the softly touched his face her first sign of affection that she had shown him. “Neither did your parents” She withdrew her hand “I am sorry I know you didn’t belive me the first time I said it”

She walked with him to the house smiling at Apllo who seemed overly protective. “Why do you suppose he is so protective of me sir?” She didn’t even flinch as she felt his hand on her ass. “I would like my brothers to be able to visit me Master, but I will understand if that is not possible” She seemed a different person, less angry but still very confused and hurt!

She entered the house and looked around. It seemed even more lavish then his, but he was far richer that confused her even more. She looked down at herself. She was filthy not becoming of a slave at all. She looked up at him. “Sorry I am so messy, I was just excited to see my brothers” She bowed her head again.

She nodded to the other woman and gratefully followed her. “Hello” She said as they walked away, with this woman. “How did you come here?” She asked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:21 am

"Oh I guess he sees something in you as he did me when I rescued him. A kindred spirit perhaps." he smiled. "As for your brothers visiting, well that will depend on when they will be able to get away from their new job. They will be busy helping run this operation. But they will be welcomed at the castle any time they can make it there.

The dark haired slave girl sighed and told Jewel. "I was purchased by the two to be their pleasure slave. Her body visually shook. "They were both pigs and....... " she could not finish the sentence. "I heard what went on down below, your master's voice carried up here. I am glad those two will be sent back for trial. Your master seems kind, when he is not angered by the likes of those two. He actually freed those two prisoners? Gave them jobs running the mine?"

In the other room Jason wrote out the letters and had them ready to be sent with the daily dispatches back to the city. Dyumair showed up a little bit latter, showered and in clean clothing. "Darrin will explain your duties here. The main thing is making sure you take care of the prisoners. They have been sent here for various reasons and for various terms of inprisonment. But they are all still human beings and need to be treated as such."

Tikua then came up to the house and stood with his brother. Both looked alot better cleaned up and in clean clothing. "I will be staying here for a couple of days to go over the books and see who has been involved in Veerd's and Turnic's dealings. You may visit with your sister in that time and when you have the time may visit her at the castle. But we will be traveling for a while and might not be back for a few weeks. I will try and stop by here on our way back."

Apllo was laying next to the desk looking up at the two brothers. Both men stood a bit away from him and when he got up and moved towards them, they took a step back. Jason grinned and watched Apllo move about them sniffing at them. He sneezed a bit and then looked at the two before returning to his original position next to the desk. "He is just trying to get your scent and remember you."

Jason then stood with the documents in hand and handed them to Dyumari. "Make sure these go out on the daily dispatch run." he then went to see how Jewel was doing. When he reached the bath he saw her naked getting cleaned up. The slave girl had brought another slave garment and had it laid out. Jason dismissed the slave girl telling her to go see if the two brothers needed anything, and he moved up behind Jewel and moved his arms around her, placing his hands on her stomach.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:11 am

Listening to the woman she shook her head. “I’m….” She paused as she was unsure what one said in this situation “Sorry” She finally said. She watched the woman, wondered again why her master was so gentle. It just wasn’t right. She knew what was supposed to happen. He was supposed to have sex with her multiple times a day beat her, starve her but he had done none of that, it just didn’t make sense.

Smiling slightly at the other woman. “Yes my master did all that, I only hope your life gets better now, if my brothers have anything to do with it it will” She shook her head she was stammering on her words. Why was all this happening, and why did her brothers barely react to the news that she was that was left of her family?

Getting into the water she tried to make small talk, but she sucked at it. The other slave seemd better but not Jordan. She sighed and then stiffened as she heard the noise, there would be only two allowed to enter the bath chamber, her master and Apllo and since the other slave wasn’t screaming she knew that it was him even before he spoke. When the other woman left she turned to him just has he put his arms around her. She attempted to relax but her body was still stiff.

“How is everything Master?” She asked. She was clearly exhausted. “I can’t believe that brothers are alive, but it hurts more now that I failed them” She shook her head. “It doesn’t matter, what matters now is that they are safe” She leaned into him for that is what she knew what he wanted. But in her heart she knew that it was going to take a miracle for her to fully trust him, all what had happened thus far could be seen as him just trying to get to her. But her head was swimming with confusion. She turned and looked at him. “You didn’t like when I touched your face did you?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:59 am

He smiled and said, "Yes I did enjoy it. I just did not want the other slave girl to see that. It shows that you are begining to let yourself go and experience feelings that you seem to have burried." he kissed her neck and then the side of her face.

"As for you failing your brothers, I don't think you have. If you think not being able to save your sister means you failed them, I say you did not. One against three even for me would have been hard. If anything you have shown them you have survived and that they still have a sister."

He moved his hands up to her tits and gently squeezed them. "You also know now that you still have family and family is what matters most. Even though you may be a pleasure slave now, they are family and I know what that means. I will not deny you their company when they are able to visit." he kissed her neck and shoulders again and then stripped his clothes off and joined her in the water. A hand went down to her pussy to rub it as the other squeezed one of her tits.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:00 am

She wasn’t feeling anything, was she? She growled as he confused her again. What did he mean by her feeling things. She tensed again as he kissed her neck but tried to relax. She had to at least try, or he would likely take her brothers away from her if she didn’t prove more of use.

She sighed “I failed my brothers by getting caught as well” She shook her head “I am surprised that they didn’t comment on me, it is clear I am a slave due to the garments but they didn’t seem to even notice.” She splashed the water on her face. She turned to look at him. “Why would you let them come and visit I mean, since I am now your property” She turned away from him as he stripped she didn’t think that he would want her to see anything.

When he got in behind her she nearly relaxed until she felt his hand on her pussy. Then she stiffened and nearly growled. It always went back to sex to him of course she was his to do with what he wanted. She took the cloth and started to clean his arms trying her best to ignore where his hands were.

Too much had gone on today, she was too confused and her anxiety of the day was just too much for her to handle. She moaned at the proper times and shifted but was trying hard not to like it. “So…what” she had to pause to bite her lip to stop more noises coming out. “Are we going to be doing here?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:06 am

She wasn’t feeling anything, was she? She growled as he confused her again. What did he mean by her feeling things? She tensed again as he kissed her neck but tried to relax. She had to at least try, or he would likely take her brothers away from her if she didn’t prove more of use.

She sighed “I failed my brothers by getting caught as well” She shook her head “I am surprised that they didn’t comment on me, it is clear I am a slave due to the garments but they didn’t seem to even notice.” She splashed the water on her face. She turned to look at him. “Why would you let them come and visit I mean, since I am now your property” She turned away from him as he stripped she didn’t think that he would want her to see anything. It was then that she realized why he was allowing them to visit. She had a family, he did not. The war had taken everything from him, except his freedom, and although the war had taken her freedom, her brothers had survived. She looked up at him and licked her lips. “Sire I again, am sorry for you and your family” She sighed and rubbed her temples. “Thank you for allowing them to visit” She turned to look at him. “If it pleases you, they are your family now too” She looked up at him to see if that would please him. Then looked away as if she was fearful that she had done more harm then good offering that.

When he got in behind her she nearly relaxed until she felt his hand on her pussy. Then she stiffened and nearly growled. It always went back to sex to him of course she was his to do with what he wanted. She took the cloth and started to clean his arms trying her best to ignore where his hands were.

Too much had gone on today, she was too confused and her anxiety of the day was just too much for her to handle. She moaned at the proper times and shifted but was trying hard not to like it. “So…what” she had to pause to bite her lip to stop more noises coming out. “Are we going to be doing here?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Kissing her neck and shoulders some more as he squeezed one tit then the other and rubbed her pussy, he said, "Let yourself enjoy the feelings that your body is feeling. Do not pretend to enjoy it." he said softly. "Is it wrong to enjoy having some one touch you like this? You now have a reason to enjoy life. You have found you still have a family and should rejoyce in it."

In the other room the little slave girl entered and saw the two brothers and took a deep breath in. She looked them over and smiled a true smile. Oh they were much better then the two that had bought her. She immediately assumed the slave position and said. "Is there anything that Masters requires of their slave Emily."

Both looked at her and then at each other. Tikua's mouth dropped and his brother smiled. He elbowed Tikua's side and said. "Nothing as of yet. We will let you know. For now you may return to your room and relax." Emily smiled and got up. "As you wish master." She was in seventh heaven, to have two such handsome men as masters. Tikua an Dyuman talked a bit about the slave girl and wanted to know what to do with her. They never had a slave before and had no idea. They knew that their sister had been made a slave and they wondered if she could help them or perhaps Jason since he seemed to know more about it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:54 pm

Now it feels good master” She admitted softly. She bowed her head “but I know what to come is painful and I dread it” She said sighing. She felt ashamed, but he had given her so much this day, and even before that. So the least she owed him was the truth.

She leaned against him a little and sighed. “It, does, feel, a little, strange master” She hated using that term. Just months ago she was a fighter, a warrior, had killed and saved men on the field, she was grateful that he didn’t seem to have recognized her stitching. She wasn’t sure how he would take her stitching up some of his men.

She rubbed her face and sighed. Her brothers, her family was alive. She closed her eyes and for the moment let herself feel it. She tried to listen to him and enjoy it but all she could think about was her sister, and what happened to her. The frist time was only pain why would the next time be any different?

After only a half a minute she couldn’t lean against him relaxed her body went rigid and she turned her face to him. “What will become of that other slave, she is in need of protection” Her eyes searched his, there was concern and fear in her eyes. Again being the protector of everyone she needed to make sure that that young woman would be taken care of. She looked so frightned she found her self wondering what sort of hell she had been through.

Turning to grab the cloth she started wash her self she had to stop herself from laughing at herself. She was going to get dirty all over again when he had his way with her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:54 pm

"That will be up to your brothers. She is their slave now. She seems to be a fairly experienced pleasure slave and therefore should keep them well pleased. But of course they have never had a pleasure slave so they are going to be learning what to do with her." he chuckled. "Have either of your brothers been with a woman before?" he asked. "I am sure they are capable of protecting her. You do not need to worry about that."

He caressed her face when she turned to face him. She was still confused and not wanting to feel the pleasure. He kissed her lips gently and turned her around again as she began washing herself. He continued squeezing her tits and moved them to the steps of the sunken tub. He took a seat on one and eased her down to his lap. "This might help." he told her. Once straddling his lap, he guided his hard cock up to her pussy and began slipping it up inside her. "Take it easy and move back and forth on my cock." he told her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:11 am

Jewel knew that he was right. It was her brothers choice now, least she knew that her brothers wouldn't abuse the poor girl. She gasped at his question. "I do not know that, I was too busy making sure we had food, and clean bedding and such to see what they were off and doing" She winkled her brows and made a strange gagging sound.

She was relived when he changed topics. "Of course my brothers will protect her" She liked her lips and shook her head after he kissed her she didn't want all of this. She just wanted to sleep for about a month, but she never could sleep well with him near her even if he didn't touch her she just didn't like sleeping inside, never mind in a bed. It wasn't as easy to just get used to it as he commanded. Sleeping in a tree would suit her much better.

She was so distracted with her own thoughts she nearly screamed out in terror as she felt his cock inside of her. She realized that somehow she had been turned around and lead into this postion. She hated this one even more then the other, she was forced to look at him this way. She gritted her teeth in pain and looked over his shoulder.

She obeyed him and moved back and forth and just hoped it would be over soon it was still too tender and sore.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:03 pm

"Take it easy. Slowly right now, till you get use to the feeling of it." he told her and brought her face close and kissed her lips gently and then slipped his toung passed her lips and began dueling with her toung. In this position she could not hide any sign of pain or discomfort. He wanted her to enjoy everything and that meant taking things slowly. He broke the kiss to look at her and see her reaction.

"It should be easier this time." he caressed her face. Try to enjoy it. If you fight it, then it probably will hurt. He wondered if she even wanted to try and enjoy it. From what he had been gathering from her talks with Apllo she was so use to being alone and not feeling anything. Even when she hugged her brothers there was the stiffness the rigidity. For to long she had known nothing of affection or caring towards her or from her. Had he made a mistake in his choosing? He was begining to think he was.

Apllo roamed about the house and then outside around the mine, scaring the hell out of the prisoners. He seemed to enjoy that. He finally made his way back to the house and peeked in to see Jason and Jewel in the sunken tub. He sniffed the air and then turned and went into the study where her brothers were and looked at them before laying down in the middle of the floor, his tail swishing back and forth, his head between his paws.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 pm

She had no choice but to obey she slowed down and was flooded with new feelings. It felt different, but she couldn’t really put her finger on it. She gasped as he kissed her which opened the way for his tongue. She couldn’t help but whimper slightly. She looked at him as he broke the kiss and caressed her face. “Why do you kiss me like that?” She shook her head. “Its not right, its how lovers kiss, its how my parents used to kiss, I am just a slave”

She wanted to lean into his touch and that though scared her. She sighed. “Pain is a part of life for a slave, one of the very few things they taught me in that hell hole I was trapped in” She licked her lips. She continued the movements trying to ignore the pool of wetness wrapping around him, or the throbbing of her own muscles she couldn’t help but grip his shoulders as she felt his length rub against her clit. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and a soft, innocent moan escaped her lips.

She heard Apllo entered and knew he wouldn’t stick around and surely enough he was gone. She turned her attention back to him. Trying to get the confusion off her face. This man confused her beyond all means. She swallowed and felt the urge to squeeze her pussy muscles so then she did.

She wanted to know why he kissed her like that, and why he touched her like so, she was supposed to be kept in a dark room used then thrown away again. That is how it was supposed to work so why wasn’t it working like this now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:08 pm

He let her move slowly on him as he continued squeezing her large tits and playing with their hard nipples. "The slavers were trying to frighten you. That is not the life of a slave at all. There are those masters that are cruel, yes, but for the most part a pleasure slave's life is one of ease. Slavers are not known for their kindness nor for comfort of the slaves they sell. Only those of hight value, Red Silk pleasure slaves are treated with comfort. For they are valuable and will sell for a very good price."

He brought one tit up then the other to kiss and suckle on as he squeezed them. He then again brought her to him and kissed her deeply and squeezed her tits a bit harder. When he broke the kiss he said, "You have nice large tits my little slave. Now tell me, are you in pain, or does it feel better now."

In the other room the two brothers did not know what to make of Apllo. He just laid there watching them but did not make a meanasing move. As they walked past him, Apllo just followed their movements with his head until they left the room and then he laid his head back down and soon laid oer on his side.

Marla the slave girl was in one of the bedchambers of the house when the two brothers came in exploring the place. She smiled and undid the tie at the neck of her slave garment and let it fall. "Would you like to use your slave." she asked,

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Jewel stared at the man. He could be right about that, they seemed to be really intent on scaring her. She sighed “I suppose that could be right, they really wanted to scare me, they seemed really interested in trying to break me, many fought over the right to beat me, but they all knew that they would get nothing for a beaten up slave, but man did I see anger from them, it was kind of funny how angry I could get them.”

She couldn’t help but moan as he brought a tit up to his mouth. She winched as he squeezed her other tit so hard. She hoped it was covered by his kissing her though. She sighed into his kiss. She hated how she was reacting to him. She wanted to hate him, why she didn’t know anymore but she just felt repulsed by any human contact, even her dear brothers.

Meanwhile upstairs the brothers turned immediately hard. They had to breath slowly to restrain themselves. She came up to them and kissed each in turn. Both kissed her back and gently touched her body. They both smiled at her. “You have been abused, things will be different with us, we are tense how about you massage one of us with one washing up then massage the other, tomorrow we can take it a it further”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Marla moved up to Tikva and moved around him, running her fingers lightly over his shoulders and chest. "Mmmmmmm strong." she grinned. "And all those muscles are tight and need to be lossened up." She took him by the hand and lead him away from his brother. "Your turn will come." she looked back at Dyumari.

She took Tikva past the bath chamber and to another room. He didn't get to look inside and then was in another room where Marla again walked around him and moved her hand down to his croch. "Oh my you have another problem that needs to be taken care of." she began to undo his clothing, piece by piece, and smiled as she remove the last of his clothes. She then guided him over to the massage table and had him lie down on his stomach. As she prepared the oils she moved before him in her naked state giving him a very good view of her.

When she began the massage she made sure to let her tits move across his back and when she moved in front of him to have them rub on his head as she massaged his shoulders and upper back. "So tight and tense. Master must learn to relax."

In the bath chamber Jason continued to squeeze and play with her tits as she move don him. "You see, you can enjoy the feelings." he smiled. "Your life as my pleasure slave will not be like the slaver's tried to portray it. Does it not feel good?" he asked her. He moved his hands over her body enjoying every inch of it. "Once you have become accustomed to my size up inside your pussy, we will explore your other end." he gently patted her ass. "And yes you will be able to take my cock up your ass. You must trust me on these things."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:03 am

Tikya growled out as Marla touched him. She was not going to make this easy. He was growing harder by the second. The other brother smiled “Sounds good slave” He wasn’t sure how he liked that term now that he knew his sister was one but it was the custom,
He watched them and once he was sure that they were not going to the bath chambers then he went into it himself then stripped and slide in naked he soaked himself in it. He washed himself down he smiled thinking about enjoying his slave soon.

Takya hissed through his teeth as she touched his package. “I seem to don’t I” He raised an eyebrow at her to see, dispite her life she seemed to enjoy this. Allowing her to strip him of all his clothes. He clentched his fists at his side to quit from touching her as she stipped he really wanted to see what her plans were.

He laid down on the massage table and moaned out feeling her hands on him. ‘Your master is very tense, not much time for relaxing lately. He closed his eyes to feel her skin better. He moaned out. “Hmmm your hands are like magic.” He lifted his got a good view of her pussy as he felt her move to the front of her.

“Hmmmm so sexy, what ever are you going to do with your hard master?”

Meanwhile Jewel was trying to understand the mixture of pleasure with pain. She moved around trying to get that pleasure that she had just a a moment ago when his shaft brushed against her clit but she just couldn’t find it. She nodded to his words but was getting frustrated at being unable to find that spot of pleasure. She gasped as he touched her ass and her whole body tensed. “Surely you don’t mean it Sir” She sighed and then continued her movements on his hard cock.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Marla grinned as he moaned and began breathing hard. She continued to massage him, working her way around him. She was going to enjoy being the slave of the two brothers. Both were young, strong, and by the looks of it inexperienced. She would teach them and enjoy every minute of it. She moved down and then reached between his legs and took his cock in her hand and began stroking it. "Oh so nice and hard." she said.

She then moved to one side and helped him to a sitting position and knelt down between his legs and took his cock in her hands and took it into her mouth. She stroked his shaft as she licked the head of his cock. She looked up at her new master, merriment in her eyes.

Jason kissed her again and said, "Do not worry about it right now, but you must trust me when I say it will fit. Like your pussy, at first it will hurt some, but after awhile it will be easier and will not hurt and you will be able to enjoy it." he moved his hips to meet her movements to help her find more pleasure in the experience.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum