The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 11 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Takya continued to moan out he had girls before but nothing like this. Marla had magic fingers he could feel all the stress just melting away as she rubbed him down. It felt so good but there was the problem of his growing erection he had to shift because of the discomfort. Marla seemed in tune to even that. He gasped as she took his cock in her sleder hands. He quickly got into the position that she was helping him to get into. He gripped the edge of the seat and arched back words driving himself deeper into her throat. "Oh god" he moaned out loudly.

He stroked her hair and held her head there slowly fucking her tight mouth. "Mmmmm god yo uare so good at this" He breathed out he then took his hand away to see what she would do he knew that he wouldn't last too long, but the way that she was looking at him he was sure he would be hard again in a instant.

Jewel kissed him back, purely by training. She just wanted this to be over, how much longer could this man last. She couldn't help but whimper out and arch her eyes rolling in the back of her head has he moved her hips. She moaned out as it hit her pleasure spot again her muscles tightening on her. "We should finish soon I have to pee" She whimpered not knowing that she was about to cum and not pee.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

"Mmmmmmm Master is so excited now." she flicked her toung over his cock she moved up and pushed him back down on his back and climbed up on top of him, straddling him. She guided his cock to her pussy and let it slide in before placing her hands on either side of him, letting her tits dangle before him. She moaned some as she began to move on him.

Jason grinned and lifted his hips up hard to ram his cock up further into her and rub her clit more. "When you have your release is when we will be done." he told her. "It is close I think."

From where they were he could hear the voices and the moaning of pleasure in the other room. "I think one of your brothers is enjoying the charms and body of Marla."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Takya nodded to her comment. "You are so good" He licked his lips growling then as she climbed on him and impaled herself on him he arched up and growled. "Hmmm that's it" His hands found her hips and he helped her movements he wanted her to enjoy this too. It was not all for him, he wanted to be nothing like her old masters, but it seemed that she liked sex and everything, how could she if she had been so badly treated before. He leaned back. "Ohh baby you feel so good" He took one of the dangling tits and massaged it then began to suckle on the nipple.

Back in the room Jewel clenched her jaw to try to stop the moaning but he couldn't help it. She whimpered as he rubbed her clit again she nearly came apart. "I just have to pee not release" She then smiled. Maybe if she peed on him he would beat her sensless. She was about to di it when he made his comment. She froze. "GREAT" She shuddered. "What is it with you and incest" She shook her head. "You asked if I heard my parents, now you want me to listen to my brother"

She shuddered as she couldn't help but find her release. "Sorry guess I peed on you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Jason chuckled. "That was not what you thought. That was you climaxing and getting your release." he told her. He held her down on his lap and filled her with his cum. He then let his cock slowly recede from her as he continued squeezing her tits and put his arms about her.

At her comment about her parents and brother, again he cuckled. "I didn't say to listen to him, I just said it sounds like he is enjoying Marla. From the look that passed between them I think she may want him more then your older brother. I can see another slave girl being bought soon." He brought her to him again and kissed her deeply.

Marla licked her lips and moaned deeply as he played with her tits and having his cock burried deep up into her pussy. She bent down and kissed him deeply, grinding her hips down on him and tightening her pussy musscles about his cock.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Jewel blushed a deep scarlet. "I huh what?" She whimpered as he held her then when he filled her with his cum. She shuddered as he squeezed her tits again she wanted to pull away from him and just be alone but for what ever reason he was not going to allow that. She turned her face. "If my brothers enjoy it then that's their thing, I think it is more enjoyable to the male anyways. She shook her head and sighed. "Much better"

"Many are scared of my older brother I don't know why but that is the way it was" She tried to pull away but it didn't work so just closed her eyes and shuddered next to him. "How long are we going to be here for?"

In the room Takya moaned out loadly. "Careful I am so close already, just been so long since I have been with a woman" He thumbed at her clit to help her along too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:52 am

"We will be here for a couple days to sort out what those two were up to and who all is involved." he told her and eased her off his lap and stood up. "Come." he continued and helped her from the sunken tub. He patted her ass cheeks as he moved her over to where the towels were. Moving behind her he began to towel her dry as he kissed her neck and shoulders.

"You have to admit this is not bad." Then he grinned, Once we reach the village we are heading to, your training with the sword will begin. You may have had some training or taught yourself the use of one, but you will need to know a lot more." He had a feeling that would shock her. Slaves were normally not allowed to handle weapons, especially pleasure slaves. But he had other plans, that would require her knowing the use of weapons, and be good with them.

Marla began moving faster, enjoying the feeling of his cock up inside her. He was bigger then the other two men and it felt good. She definately was going to enjoy being owned by the two brothers.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:32 am

Jewel attempted to hide her excitement over being here for a while she was going to at least her brothers. She doubted that she would be allowed to talk to them but at least seeing them would help her. She didn’t want to think of leaving them. She looked at him and cocked her head to the side. “How many do you think are involved?”

She stood with him. She stiffened as he eased her off his lap. She stood with him and allowed him to dry her off. She had to admit that she was tempted to lean in to him. She fought againist it though she would not show this man any weakness. So she kept the scowl on her lips but it did not follow to her eyes. Her eyes showed a hint of softness that wasn’t there before.

When the comment about the sword hit her ears she gasped and turned around she was shocked. Why would he want her trained in that? She shook her head “Why would you want me trained in that?” She rolled her eyes “I prefer the bow or daggers anyways” It was true, but she only said it so she could keep hold of her hostility tone and demeanor. She growled at him and shook her head. “You lie Sir you wouldn’t want me to be trained your friend already thinks I am going to kill you, he is likely to kill me if I even try though, as if he could” She laughed. “William couldn’t”

Takya moaned out as she quickend her movements he grasped her head and kissed her passonatly as he filled her with his cum. “Ohhh that was so good” He panted out. He continued to thumb her Clit until she came. Then she held her tightly to him his heart beating quickly and his body panting. “Hmmmm so good”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Jason chuckled at her reaction to telling her about being trained with the sword. "Oh I have my reasons for it. Later perhaps I will tell you the reason. But for now just know that you will receive the training along with your other training. One other thing, I do not lie. My word is my bond." he kissed her neck, then patted her ass. "Get dressed and we will make a tour of the mine.

From the other room they could hear Takya cry out and then shortly later heard Marla do the same. Jason knew then that his lovely slave's brothers would not be adverse to the idea of owning a pleasure slave, even though they came from a country that did not have slavery.

The first stop was going to be the office of the mine where the books would be kept. He was wanting to see the real books, the private ones that the two had kept, not the one they maintained for show.

As he got dressed himself he said, "While we are here you may visit your brothers and talk with them. It might be a while before they will be able to break away from here and come visiting."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:58 pm

She growled at him. As he chuckled. She shook her head this man made her so angry. She doubted that he was going to really train her in anything like that. She still preferred her daggers and bow and arrow any ways. She sighed and rubbed her arms. “I do miss my practice time though” She licked her lips. “No you are just teasing”

She grabbed her pitiful piece of cloth. “This is barely getting dressed” She shook her head and crossed her arms. She heard her brother cry out and shook her head. “Cant believe him” She muttered. There was hurt in her eyes, a deep betrayal was in them. She shook her head trying to regain the image of nothing in them the blankness that she hide behind.

She looked up at him as he said she could talk to her brothers. She shrugged “Yeah maybe” She didn’t want to show the excitement of being with her brothers, but they owned a slave now. She didn’t know how to feel about that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:58 am

It was not difficult to see that Jewel was a little angry at her brothers. But they were now Kardovians. The two countries were now one. Therefore those that had never owned a slave before now could. There would be a lot of changes. "Don't be to hard on him. He is a man after all and she is quite a lovely pleasure slave, well expiernced. Now that the two countries are one I would imagine there will be many men that never owned a slave will."

Placing a hand on her ass as they walked out of the room, they were soon joined by Apllo. He sat down in front of them and one could swear he was smiling. Jason scratched his head and behind his ears.

Marla looked down at Takya, "Is Master more relaxed now." She heard Jason and Jewel walking out into the hallway. She knew Jason would be wanting Takya to talk to more and go about the mine with him. She slipped from him and cleaned him up "Master had best get dressed. I think you will be needed here soon. Later if Master wishes, Marla will ease his stress." she giggled and bent down and kissed him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:11 pm

She turned on her heels to look at him. “Yes I get it my kingdom lost and now we are going to be slaves” She looked up at him. “But tell me if you had a sister would you be okay with her being a slave, someone else’s property. No rights, no voice” She rubbed her arms. “Just because everyone is doing it doesn’t make it right” She was clearly feeling betrayed all she wanted to do was be dismissed by him so she could go climb a tree. She didn’t even want Apllo right now she wanted to attack something anything. She just wanted to express her anger and not stiffen it.

When she saw Apllo she smiled to him and petted him. She didn’t show the affection that she wanted to she was to worried that he would be taken from her again. She still hated the man that called himself her master for that. She didn’t think she would ever forgive him for that. He had wounded her beyond repair for that. It was his own fault that she would never trust him.
She turned to Jason. “Can I go now or are you wanting to manhandle me in front of everyone again?”

Takya stroked her softly. “Hmmm that was wonderful” He watched as she cleaned him up. Yes she was a treat. He stood and got dressed then pinched her ass softly then rubbed it. “I will be enjoying you you are prefect” He swallowed then left the room seeing if Jason did need him.

He saw his sister. But when their eyes met Jewel looked away but not before he saw the hurt and anger in them. His heart felt a stabbing feeling but he could tell his sister was in no mood to talk. She wanted to go attack something but he couldn’t.

Jewel stiffened her body and looked to her master again. “Can you slave” she said the words dripping in disdain. “Leave now” She wanted to word to sound as disgusting as it could to make her brother know how she felt about it.

Once dismissed she was going to find a couple rocks and climb a tree once she did that she made a sling shot with the ribbon in her hair and swung it around and it the targets a good distance away from her hiding spot. The soldiers looked around as if trying to see where the rocks where coming from.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:52 am

He answered her question before she left. "If I had a sister and it happened to her, she would still be my sister and I would lover her still. I would hope that her master was kind to her or he would find himself in a very hurtful way. I would also keep in contact with her the best I could. Some families abandon them but there are those that still care for them and visit them. Most of us that own pleasure slaves are not monsters and know that family is important even to a slave girl."

He let her go to have some time to herself. Apllo followed and laid down by the trunk of the tree in the shade and streached out. No one was going to approach the tree with him there.

"So I see you have found out what an owner of a pleasure slave, and one of red silk, can experience." he told Takyra with a grin. "And yes your sister is one. Not trained yet but I think she will come along quite well. She is stubron and strong willed but I think she will come around to being what all women deep inside want to be. You might want to talk to Marla a bit on the subject. She will probably tell you that she had secretly wanted to be like a pleasure slave and was jelous of them before she became one herself."

They met up with his brother and the three of them went to look over the books. They had amassed quite a lot of money which they had stored in a safe. "This is to be used to buy good food and improve the prisoner's quarters. They will make the repairs and improvements themselves. It will make them feel more comfortable and have a sense of pride in their work." he told the brothers. He found the list of names he had been looking for and he immediately sat down and wrote a letter to the magistrate, detailing the actions of the men and the request for their arrests.

It had been a few hours since they had begun and he was getting hungry. Also he wanted to find out what Jewel was up to. Walking out he spotted Apllo by a tree and heard the cussing of guards as now and then they had been pelted with small rocks. He sighed and walked over to where the big cat lay. "She has been causing trouble hasn't she?" he asked the cat and Apllo looked up into the tree. "Time to come down." he told her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:01 am

Jewel brother frowned he knew how stubborn his sister could be, he knew that she now belonged to Jason but she was still his sister, he was going to have to talk to her to try and get her to see that this man clearly cared for her, she wasn’t being beaten and she was cared for. He looked up at him. He felt like a faliure he had gone and fought in the damned war leaving her home alone. He went through the books then walked around the area talking to the prisoners to see what they wanted.

Meanwhile Jewel was high in the tree hidden from view and she had grown tired of hitting the targets and now was aiming for the soldiers helmet and legs. She laughed as they would curse and look around. She was greatly amused that they couldn’t see where it was coming from.
When she heard her master voice she sighed. “So much for fun time” She stood on the branch and lept from it. Doing two sommersaults in the air landed on her feet without making so much of a sound. “You called” She said in a monotone voice. She petted Apllo lightly but still didn’t show the affection she had before. He nudge her hand and licked at it looking up at Jason as if asking what was wrong with her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:05 am

Jason shook his head. "I hope you had fun tormenting the guards. They probably deserved some torment for what they have been doing. He noticed the way she was treating Apllo. Again he shook his head. "You don't have to ignore him you know. What I ask of you is not that hard to do. You have been trying and you have been learning. It is you that is now punishing him." he knelt down beside the big cat and hugged him. Apllo in turned licked his face.

"She is just afraid that I will take you away from her again. But all she has to do is behave like she has been. A little more trust and she will begin to see that her new life is not as bad as she thinks it is." Apllo looked up at Jewel, cocking his head to one side and then licking her hand.

Jason stood up, "Now I think we should get something to eat. Your brothers will be joining us." He had a feeling she was not going to like that. "They are still your brothers and they love you as much as you love them. Family is important."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:14 pm

"I did have fun" She admitted. There was a spark of life in her eyes, not just the hatred that had been keeping her going. She frowned as he went on. Was she being that transparent? She bit her lip then watched him interact with the tiger. She knelt down as he stood and embraced the tiger.

"I am sorry Apllo, he took you away from me cause I was closer to you then him" She kissed his nose then laughed as he licked her face. "Glad you are so forgiving" She then stood her stomach grumbled at the sound of food but hearing her brothers were going to be there scrowled. "I am not their sister anymore, you said yourself when you first bought me I am nothing but your slave, it will be easier this way, you should want it this way, so I am not lamenating for them."

She stood and glared at him. "Lead the way" she paused "sir" She had her back straight and if he really could read her he would know that she meant none of what she said about her brothers. She wanted them, wanted to talk to them, but was scared of them just seeing her as a slave and nothing else.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:24 am

Jason shook his head at her.  "You really don't mean that and I know it.  Not the way you greeted them not long ago.  Yes you are my slave, but they are still your brothers.  Family is family and even though you are my slave I think they still see you as their sister and will want you to be well.  So stop the pretense.  Family is important, it is above all else."

Placing a hand on the small of her back he lead her back to the house, with Apllo on the other side of her.  Marla was there in the dinning room.  There was no traditional table and chairs but low tables and cushions.  It seemed that the two previous owners had liked the idea of a long ago style of dinning.  Prisoners that had been granted a trustee status cooked and brought in the food.  These men had shown some skill in cooking and the like and had been at their best behavior while in the mines.  They were still prisoner's serving their sentences but did not have to do the hard labor as the others did.

Marla though a slave was still above the slaves in a sense.  She directed the trustee's in where to place things and the like.  Then she began serving the two brothers, Alan, William, and Allan.  She looked at Jewel and and nodded to the food and drink and moving her eyes in the direction of Jason, trying to tell her to serve her master.  Jason fixed a plate for Jewel and sat a cup of wine with it and a large glass of water.  Apllo was brought a large chunk of raw meat which he immediately began to naw on.  

Alan leaned over and whispered to the brothers.  Takya smiled and prepared a plate of food and told Marla to kneel by him and his brother and eat.  She smiled and assumed the pleasure slave position between them and began eating, but observing the others in case they needed anything.

Her brothers looked over across the low table at their sister.  There was the brotherly love filling their eyes.    Both brothers still could not beleive that they were now free and running things.  But they both had a feeling it was because of their sister.  If it had been anyone else it seemed, they both would probably be still working in the mines.

Once the food was brought and the job of the cooks was done, Jason released them to go rest and eat.  Below in the prisoner's quarters the prisoners all had been brought back there and were allowed to shower, and were issued clean and good prison clothing and feed well.  

Jason looked over at Alan, who now was the big boss of the mine.  "The prisoners will work their 8 hour shifts, five days a week and then have a two day rest period.  I think you will be able to figure out the shifts to make this work and keep the mine operating seven days a week."  

Alan looked at him as did the brothers.  That was unheard of.  It was always seven days a week for them all.  "It will be my first priority."  Alan said with confidence.  

"I think the three of you need to talk."  he looked at the brothers and Jewel.  Especially Jewel.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Sneering up at Jason because he had figured her out Jewel rolled her eyes. "Just going by what you said when you first bought me sir, that I would be better off just to forget my family, that I was nothing but your slave" She walked with him and although she stiffened with the presence of his hand on her she wanted to tear away from his grasp but didn't she was thinking of Apllo she didn't want him to be taken from her again.

When they entered the dinning room she looked around. Least everyone would be at the same level now. She glanced at her brothers and the tears whelled up again. She wanted to talk to them to go and talk to them and to just be Jewel for at least a few minutes not "slave" It wasn't meant to be at least now.

She saw the message from Marla and sighed. But she really wanted to talk to her brothers so she dished him up then took the food he gave her and sat down in the slave position which she hated since it was so hard to eat in it and waited for permission to eat. Then after getting it ate. She protected her bowl like the last time.

When Jason said she needed to talk to her brothers she looked around then sighed. "Thank you master" She whispered. She then stood and turned to her brothers. "Would masters like to talk?" She hated calling her brothers that, but they were male so were masters.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:44 pm

When they had finished eating both of her brothers got up and took Jewel to another room where they could talk privately. Once all three were in the room Dyumari shut the door behind them. Tikva immediately took Jewel into his arms and hugged her again. Dyumari was close behind on it.

"Now that we are alone Jewel, tell us about this guy that bought you. What is he like, who is he exactly? Does he make it a habit of just freeing people and putting them in charge of things?" Dyumari asked.

"I don't care what people say or think, you are still our sister and nothing is going to change that. Tikva told her as he hugged her again.

"Thats right." Dyumari told her. "Now Sis tell us about what has been going on with you and this guy everyone calls Captain.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Walking with them she kept her head down. She was their sister yes, but was a slave first now. When the door shut she jumped slightly but as soon as Tikva had wrapped her arms around her she broke. Finally all the stress and trying to remain strong and not showing weakness left her. She sobbed into her brothers and held them close. She didn't want to let go. She felt foolish for crying but since they had left that many years ago she hadn't been held or cried, well other then when her master stole her virginity from her. She eventually took the hankerchief from her brother and whipped her eyes and looked up at them. "Oh brothers I am sorry just been a long few years" She swallowed and bit her lip.

"I am new to master, he just recently bought me" She shrugged and sat down on a couch, "I don't know much about him, haven't wanted to know" She looked up at them. "He doesn't like to see people getting abused he reacted to you being whipped" She licked her lips again and smiled. "I also think he did it for me, he seems to want to make me happy, but it hasn't been happening"

She burst into tears again remembering that they said that they still saw her as their sister. She shrugged. "Master is a master, what else is there to say, you guys know how I took over the house after mom died, then when you guys all left, now I am a slave, its not a easy adjustment" She paused remembering something.

"I was told that you and father were camped out not to far from the house, were you guys on protrole or coming home I mean just before you guys were captured why were you there?" It really didn't matter but she wanted to know. Either answer would torment her more but for what ever reason she wanted to know.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Both of her brothers hugged her and held her as she cried and they talked. They still had no idea of what Jason was really like but they were thankful and now wanting to prove their worth and his trust in them. "We have each other still Jewel" Tikav told her. "We will be coming to visit you when we can. It might be one then the other or both but we will come visiting that is for sure."

Dyumari took a deep breath when she asked about their father. "We were to meet him near our home. He had sent word that he had something he wanted to tell us. He said he was with two other men and would wait for us. When we got there we found the bodies of two men. One we thought was father. He looked like him alot but it was not him."

He smiled at her. "Father could still be alive out there somewhere." he squeezed her hand and continued. "We were going to head home but a patrol came upon us and we had to run for it. We were pursued and eventually caught. We never found out what father wanted to tell us."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:52 pm

It felt so good to cry and just let loose. She was so glad her master didn't hear her, she didn't want to seem weak around her. She felt safe around her brothers. She smiled at their words, somehow it meant more coming from them then it did from him. She kissed each of the cheeks as she calmed down and nodded "I look forward to that" She sighed and physically relaxed around them. She sighed and closed her eyes breathing in their scent. She couldn't believe that after all this time her brothers were alive and well. Sure they had been slaves and beaten, but they were alive now and in charge of running the mine.

She cocked her head to the side as the spoke she had a feeling she wasn't going to like what they said. She slide to the ground then stood up quickly. "Father...alive" The tears all started up again. She shook her head. "You were coming home" She held her head in her hands. 'I think I know what father wanted to say" She looked up at them "At the trial of the monsters that did that" She paused licking her lips. "Father had info, the Noble of our country sent the killers out because father knew that him and others of the ruling class were going to betray our country's leader." She looked up at them and waited to see their response. "What does that mean Tikav and Dyumani?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Their eyes narrowed as they heard what she had to say. Tikav growled out "Gustoff. That bastard." His hands clenched as he rose to his feet and began pacing. "It had to be Gustoff. Father never trusted that man." he turned to Jewel, "How did you come by this information? We have to do something."

Dyumani looked at Jewel. "Your........" he hesitated finding it hard to say the word. "Master. Can he help us on this. It seems he has some pull with the government that now rules our former country. Will he help?"

Jason could not hear what they were talking about but he had heard her crying. That was good to get out and having her brothers there would help her. He turned to Alan and said. We have uncovered a lot today, there is a list of names of people that we need to have arrested. Some of them may be showing up here expecting the usual. They are to be detained until the authorities arrive."

Alan nodded and smiled. He liked what the Captain was doing. A great weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:52 pm

She flinched seeing her brothers anger. Hearing the name she nodded. She bit her lips "Yeah it was him" She stared at her hands when asked how she got a hold of it. "Remember grandmom, well she was at the trial for the mosters that killed dear Ruby" She paused "She told me, Oh dear I hope that she is okay"

She stood and sighed "Master would likely help, if I ask him. I mean he did let me testify in court, and he seems against Gataff too" She slumped her shoulders. "I think that we were heading to our homeland anyways, to figure what is going on" She looked up at her brothers. "Master said he wanted to arrest him for something else, I wonder if this will make more of a case" She shrugged looking completely defeated "I will talk to him" That was not a conversation that she was looking forward to. She swallowed "not really looking forward to that talk" She looked at her brothers.

"I don't like being owned" She admitted "I am too strong, and I don't want to be touched" She looked up at her brothers to see if they could help her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:13 am

Both felt for her but knew that now that their country had been made a part of Kardovia, that their laws now held sway over the entire new country. He owned her and there was really nothing they could do. When she looked at them it hurt them but there was nothing they could really do. "He freed us and perhaps some day he will do the same for you."

It was the only thing that Tikva could think of to tell her. "He helped you bring those to justice that killed Ruby, he is going after Gustoff. He seems to be righting wrongs and the biggest is Gustoff. He can't be all bad"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Jewel sighed. Her brothers didn't know the extent of her fear of being touch. Damn it all to hell her master was right it was a fear. It caused her body to hurt. Much like when she came down with the flu her body would feel sore and heavy then with the touches she would feel like she was being electrocuted. But how to explain that to him, not that he would care he wanted her and he could have her any time any place. He could walk right into this room and have sex with her right in front of her brothers and none of them could do anything.

She looked up at them and tried to smile. She didn't want to hurt them. She licked her lips and nodded. But then froze. Free? She didn't know what to think of that. She shook her head no that dream was never going to happen. She was going to be a slave till she died start out with Jason until he grew tired of her then it would be sold to someone else but she put on a brave face for her brothers. "Yeah I guess that could happen"

She embraced them again. "Lets talk more before I leave okay?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next