The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by questor Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:36 pm

"Trust is not the issue. You may not be afraid of me but of having intercourse with a man. Look at yourself. You are throwing up everything to cover the fact that you are afraid to have sex." he laid there calmly watching her basicly lose control of her temper. "I think you know quite well what being a slave means and you are afraid of it, afraid that you can not be in control of your life anymore."

Never break her. Oh he knew that was what they all said. At least what he had been told. After a short time they all caved in because they began to like the feel of a mans hands on them, began enjoying having sex and being desireable. This was but her first day of being a slave.

"If you are not afraid then come to bed and show that you are not afraid of it. Afraid that you will enjoy the feeling of having my hands on your body and having me enter you. Prove to me that you are not afraid."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 pm

“I may be your slave and I do know that you can do what ever you want to me and you will. I know it wont be long before you just have your way and rip my inners apart” She glared at him. “Ohh the gaurds had fun telling me all about it, that I will be left bleeding and all cut up” She shook her head. “Nope not afraid of the pain I just don’t like the way you guys smell, this whole country smells plus I don’t want to get blood on your sheets” She smiled at him. “Guess you are just used to it”

“Oh but I am in bed, just not laying down, you ever try to lay down with one of these on your neck?” She pulled at the collar “Yeah I didn’t think so” She shook her head. “If you want me to lay down then take the coller off” She regreated the words as soon as they left her lips. Her neck was raw and brusied from the tugging plus she didn’t want to submit to him. She didn’t want to be touched. She normally lashed out and struck those that touched her but that would result in a beating…well it would be worth it. If he was so busy beating her he would forgot about having sex with her tonight, maybe forever.

It really didn’t matter since after tommrow she didn’t think he would be thinking about sex. She had plans for the next day that could result in her death. It would be worth it though!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:11 pm

"Still judging before you get the facts and believing those that want to have fun making you uncomfortable. You have a lot of anger that is clouding you judgement and making you think the worst about everyone. Well your thoughts are your own even as a slave." He laid on his back and put his hands behind his neck.

"There is some save over on the dresser for such things as chafing, woulds and the like. Helps them heal and keeps them from being irritable." he told her. After that he paid her no more attention and closed his eyes. She would learn soon enough, even if he had to use the whip and some other means to teach her what she was now.

William was not satisfied with the attitude of Jason's slave. As Jason's manservant and friend he had gotten to know the castle since they had returned to it. He had found secret passages that went everywhere in the castle and he slipped into one that lead up to Jason's rooms. He heard Jewels angry words and the dagger he clutched in his hands he made ready to use if she even remotely did anything that would put Jason's life in danger.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:14 am

“You forget I have witnessed what you call sex. My sister was ripped even before they stabbed her there was blood” She glared at him. “Of course my thoughts are my own, you may have bought my body but you have not bought my heart nor my thoughts those are mine and will always be mine” She shook her head watching him lay down. “Glad you are so comfortable” She sneered at him. She knew she was suppose to be acting all submissive and what not but she just couldn’t around this man he was to arrogant it made her so mad.

She watched him close his eyes then waited until she figured he was asleep got up and to the slave. She rubbed it on her neck wincing slightly her body rigid with pain. She then looked at him sleeping. Or what she thought was sleeping. It would be easier to kill him right now, but not yet, not until she was certain that he was going to take her to court and let her see if the justice was going to be done.

She eyed him. Then walked to the window and sat in the window seat, sure it was a lot colder then the bed but she didn’t want to sleep. Having the nightmares here would be no good, She also couldn’t and wouldn’t lower her guard around him. So instead she sat by the window for as long as she thought was safe. A sound made her jump and she quickly slipped back into the bed but stayed wide awake even though she was exhausted. She was sitting up in the bed with the blankets around her and just staring into space. It would be morning soon. She wanted sleep but she didn’t want to get her guard down.

Last edited by Xuxa_Rene on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spaces)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:01 am

Jason fell asleep. He knew she would not try anything. She wanted to go see if those on trial would be the ones that killed and raped her sister. To do that she needed him. After a bit William saw that she was not going to do anything and went to bed. He needed to be rested some to take Jason around.

Ever since Jason had spared his life and helped keep him from being a prisoner of war, he had owed him a debt that after awhile became friendship. He respected Jason and had observed that even though he was fierce in battle he was also fair. Now that the war was over he had seen him do other things that he felt very few others would have done.

Jason woke up an hour or two later and saw her sitting on the bed the covers up on her. "You will be no good in the morning if you fall asleep during the proceedings. Sleep." he told her and then turned on his side and went back to sleep.

Morning came with the curtains being drawn back to allow the sunlight into the room. William after opening the curtains began laying out clothing for Jason. As Jason turned and open his eyes a bit sleepish, "Morning Sir. Breakfest will be up shortly." he shot a venemous look over at Jewel. "Also the cook has prepared food for your slave as well."

Once the clothes was laid out Jason rose and slid out of the bed and walked over to a door and opened it. There was a small chamber where a stove was that had hot water already heating up on it. He poured some into a large bowl and began washing up. He had no time for a bath so he just did a sponge bath of sorts. Once done he returned to the bed chamber to dress.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 am

Sitting there Jewel went over the plan in her head. She had planned on attacking them herself. But that was before this blasted coller was on her neck. She tugged at it and was only rewarded in pain. She growled and sighed. She could tell that he was asleep now so brought her knees to her chest and rested her head on them. The only goal she had right now was getting to the court to see if those responsible would face anything. She also worried for the young one that tried to stop it and only got a broken nose. She did hate everyone in this kingdom but she didn’t want the innocent to die.

She wondered what would it be like, could she get the chance to say what happened? It wouldn’t be hard to point out those that did it, one had a deep gash on his face and others on the arms. She smiled remembering the pain and shock in their eyes when she had stabbed them. She remembered the young one coming in and seeing this all and told the older ones that others were coming. He looked right at her with the dagger in her hands but didn’t say anything but mouthed “hide” She could see the sorrow in his eyes. Jewel hide. While the others came in looked at her sister Jewel couldn’t look anymore she ran. She hated herself for that. A true sister would have stopped the attack or at least buried her.

When he woke she glared at him. “I have gone days with out sleep, but an order is an order” She closed her eyes and fell into a light sleep while sitting up. She was still aware of everything around her. So when the curtains were drawn she shot awake. She glared at William “Traitor” she mumbled. She returned the venomous glare that he had shot to her. “Jewel is grateful” She said with a growl. She would not let either of these two men deprive her of her name.

She stood and like she had done back at home made the bed. It was natural for her, she had raised her sister and brothers and pretty much her father too after her mother had died. She was running her fingers through her hair when he came back looking out the window. She turned and bowed to him. “Morning…..” She paused. “Master”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 am

"One day you will really mean that." he told her, "Your eyes betray you." He was naked when he came out of the one room and began to dress. His body was muscular and had a few scars. He got dressed and looked over at her again. "Try to be civil during the proceedings. Conduct unbecoming a slave will have you immediately removed. When the time comes I will call you as a witness if indeed they are the ones that you think they are. You will let me know if they are when they are brought forth into the courtroom."

He looked her up and down and nodded. Then turned to William. "Have the food brought up." he told him and William nodded and turned to go, glaring at Jewel a grin on his face as he mouthed the word "Slave" and left. He felt no loyalty to his old country. Jason had spared his life and kept him from being a prisoner of war which was not something that was good on either side. Conditions at prisoner of war camps were miserible on both sides. Not enough food, medicine for the sick and wounded. Most was being sent to the soldiers on the lines. Jason had therefore kept him alive and well and had treated him with respect and dignity.

A bit later two servants arrived with the food and sat them on a table. "Eat, you will need it. The proceedings not only cover the rape one but others as well. We will be there most of the day."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:30 am

Glaring at him Jewel smiled “Perhaps” She said she doubted it though. She hated him and will always. She eyed his body, couldn’t help it. She noticed the scars and shrugged. It wasn’t her concern, he didn’t care about her and she wouldn’t care about him. She looked to him sharply. “Oh I will behave civil” She rolled her eyes “As I have said I did great damage to their arms and to ones face I am sure they will be recognizable” She looked at him with hatred. “Yeah I will be there to see them get promoted, me get laughed at, should be a great day” She rolled her eyes she had to think of her plan she wanted to make them pay. She still thought a ax was not a painful enough way to die. They should be boiled to death.

Seeing the other slave she glared at him. She knew he didn’t like her, and that didn’t matter she didn’t care for him either. Both of these men could drop dead and it wouldn’t matter to her, sure she would be charged and killed but that didn’t bother her none. She still thought anything was better then this. The damn collar was heavy on her neck and she wanted it off. Her neck was in consent pain. She didn’t and wouldn’t complain. She smiled at William and mouthed back “for now” then winked.

When the food was brought the thought that it had been poised but then shook her head. No he wasn’t that smart. She sat down and with an arm around her food as if it was going to be stolen she ate it quickly. She was starving. Before coming here she hadn’t eaten in three days. She finished quickly then drank her tea. Then looked at him, his next movements would decide hers, was he going to put a chain on her? That would impede any movements. What could she do in front of all the men anyways? She tried again to mask her eyes to show submissiveness. “How will today work” She paused again “Master” She was trying to look like the other slaves, really submissive but it went against ever bone in her body. “I mean I know you told me, but where will we be when it comes to the accused?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Jason watched her eat. It looked as if she was afraid someone would steal her food. When she asked where they would be during the proceedings he said. "The court room has five desks arranged in a semi circle. The Judge will be seated at the center one. The other four are divided into two military and two civilian monitors/assistant judges. I represent one of the military. We assist the judge in determining the truth. Below the desks is the prosecutor and defense. To the left of the room is where the accused sits. Behind the prosecutor and defense desks are benches for those that wish to observe. So we will be above every one looking down at them."

Once she was finished he rose from the table. "You will be kneeling beside my desk." He went over to the wardrobe and returned with a thin collar that was more decrotive, and lighter then the one he had placed on her at the slave market. He put it on and took the other off. "That should help with the rubbing of the collar. Put some more of the sav on the rawness. It will help with the healing and any pain. This new collar still has the same message on it."

He then walked to the door. "You coming?" he asked her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:43 pm

Listening to him she nodded. So their courts worked somewhat them same. She used to go in and watch with her dad. She loved how it worked. She Nodded to him but kept silent. She was trying her best to remain submissive but it was killing her in the inside. She wanted to lash out and start screaming. She wanted to demand that he leave her alone, that he gives her better clothes. She hated out her breasts bounced in this outfit. She least wanted something to keep them “up” But of course that wasn’t going to be given to her.

She stood and narrowed her eyes at his instructions. She bit the inside of her cheek hard. “Of course” She then smiled remembering that they would be over everyone. Unless he chained her to the floor that would make it easier she would be able to get her own revenge. Only one more hindrance for her now, finding a weapon she would die she had no doubts about that but with her anger right now it didn’t bother her. She wanted them to die a painful death and for her to be the last thing they looked at.

She eyed him and was poised ready to attack him when he approached her. She growled as he put on another coller. “Another one really?” She couldn’t help but blurt out, then he removed the heavier one. She rolled her eyes at his comment about slave. “I am fine I am not weak I do not need medicene to numb this or anything.” She smiled. “Of course it has your name on it, cant have your slave escaping can you” She winked then watched him as he left for the door.

Head held high she walked out the door with him. She wondered if William was around, she figured that he hadn’t caught her little comment; she would have to do it again. She wanted him to know that he didn’t scare her. That she was not afraid of him she was not scared of anything or anyone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:41 am

The carriage was waiting and so was William. Once Jason got Jewel on board, William closed the door and took his place in the drivers seat. "Now do I have to chain you to the desk when we get there or do I have you word not to do anything stupid?" he looked at her sternly. The weather was a bit cool but not as bad as it had been the day before. Once in the city it would warm up a bit more since it was not out in the water like the island that his castle sat on.

The ride into the city was not a very long ride but long enough. "Now my lovely little slave. You hate me, think me a monster and probably a lot worse. You say you are not scared of anything yet you refuse to let your self get in touch with what your body feels and what it wants. That sounds like you fear it and what it will lead to and make you feel. The War is over, the two Kingdoms are now one. Hatreds should be put aside now. "

He put an arm about her shoulders. "You are now my slave and even though that bothers you, it will become easier to accept if you accept what has happened to you and realize it is the natural thing that happens in this world. Besides what is there out in the world for you now? Nothing. Here you have a roof over your head, food, clothing and a fairly easy life."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:24 am

Walking past William Jewel held her head high and glared at him. She smiled a wicked smile. Winked then climbed in. She turned just as the door closed and mouthed Gayn Cacken Ofn yam which bascally translated to “go shit in the ocean” She sat on the bench proud of herself. She still was behaving since she figured her master, which she didn’t know the name of couldn’t have seen.

She glared out the window. Was it really this close to being over? She looked over at him with a fake look of submissiveness on her face. “Whatever do you mean master do you think I am going to leap to them and claw their eyes out?” She paused battered her eyelashes and smiled. “I have been stripped of everything, even my knife that was my father’s and his father’s before him. I have nothing to defend myself with” She smiled sweetly at him. “You will chain me anyways for you see me as nothing but an animal” She shook her head then bowed it submissively. “I can play the part” She looked up at him and smiled “Master”

She listened to his words and had to bit the inside of her cheek to stop from lashing out. What was left for her? Revenge, her sister’s body left rotting in the house, only good thing, it wasn’t too hot and it hadn’t been that long, least she didn’t think really she didn’t know. She looked at him “How long has the war been over, you have my records how long was I in that hell?” She looked up at him. She needed to know how long she had been there, how long her sister had been left in the house.

Also her cat, that was somewhere, unless it too had died in the damned war. She needed to get back to her homeland even if it killed her. Her sister deserved to be properly buried. She looked up at him and then down she was getting ready for the public viewing. This was going to be hard on her but she had to get through this court, and hopefully slip away during the rest of it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:27 am

The carriage moved through the city to its center where all the municiple buildings were and the Palace. It was a magnificent structure that spread over a good mile. That included the palace itself, its gardens and outer buildings all surrounded by a high wall. A number of guards stood before the massive gates in the wall to the gournds. The carriage rolled passed it and down further to the Hall of Justice. "The war has been over for only about two weeks. " he told her.

Here the carriage stopped and Jason got out and waited for Jewel to exit before proceeding up the broad stone stairs. "You will follow a step behind me and to my left." he told Jewel as they assended the stairs. Into the massive structure they entered. The floor of the corridors were of polished marble and murals were painted on the walls, and here and there tapestries hung, beautiful things to behold. There were a number of people moving about the lower floor. Many had papers in hand as well as books. Some were dressed in the long purple robes of the lawyers, others had their clothing trimmed in the purple which indicated apprentices and clerical staff.

He led Jewel up to the second floor to the court rooms. There were many of them taking care of criminal as well as civil cases. To one of the courts he went and he walked up to to the raised platform where his desk would be and took his place. He pointed to where Jewel was to kneel. "Now behave. If you want to see if these soldiers are the ones that raped and killed your sister, you must not do anything that will cause the Judge to have you removed. Even when you see them, say nothing till I tell you, and then control you anger. Speak clearly and and with out shouting. There will probably be other cases before theirs." he looked at her sternly.

He took his seat as the other three arrived and took their places. The other three men looked at Jason and then at Jewel with a questioning look. But Jason only nodded to them and opened the large folder before him on the desk that had all the information on the cases being seen. A few minutes later the Judge entered. She was waring a long black robe trimmed in Red. She was an elderly woman with graying hair. She too looked at Jason and Jewel questioningly. "It will be made apparent shortly your honor."

She nodded and took her seat as a few spectators came in. Most were family members of those being accused of crimes and those that belonged to the families of the ones wronged. Three hours went by and about five cases were seen. Most were on theft charges and one was on murder. The witnesses and the evidence was overwhelming on that case and the one charged with murder was sentenced to immediate death.

Then came the case with the soldiers. Again Jason warned Jewel in a whispered voice. The men were brought in to the box where the accused sat. They were chained at the wrist and the ankles. One man had a scar on his face, a fairly recent one that was still red and healing. There was a young man there as well who looked very frightened.

The judge looked at her paperwork and then the soldiers. "You are accused of rape and murder." her voice was full of disgust.

"Your honor." The defense lawyer addressed her. "My clients are innocent of the crime. They were never at the alleged crime scene, but miles away and therefore could not have done such a thing. I have the sworn statement of a lieutenat of their unit stating they were with him at the time."

The Judge looked over at the prosecutor. "Your honor, we have a witness that places them there at the house in which the crime was committed." This seemed to make the soldiers very nervous. "I call Marla Vespin of the village Norgana to come forward. An elderly woman rose from the benches of the spectators and walked forward a bit nervously, looking at the soldiers and the judge. The woman was from Jewles village, her eyes grew wide when she saw Jewel. The prosecutor lead her to a small raised dias in the center of the room. "Please tell the court what you saw and how you came to be there."

"I was comming from my house in the village to check up on the two girls that lived at the house outside of the village. The oldest had just come back from a long absence and I wanted to make sure everything was alright with them. The male members of their family had died in the war and being two young women, well your honor, I thought it best to make sure they were alright.

When I got near I could hear screaming coming from the house and I hit behind a small shed near the house. There was a young soldier outside of the house looking about and back at the door of the house. He looked nervous and scared. The screaming finally stopped and other soldiers came out of the house laughing and adjusting their pants. I could hear them bragging about what they had done."

"Are those soldiers in this court room?" the prosecutor asked.

"Yes sir. They are all there." she pointed to the soldiers.

The judge looked at the prosecutor and said, "Under the law there must be more then just one witness for this type of crime. Do you have any other?"

The prosecutor sighed. "No your honor."

Jason looked at Jewel looking to see if the soldiers were indeed the ones she had fought.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Although she still wanted to claw out this man’s eyes. She knew she had no way out right now. She could be killed leaping from the carriage and what good would that be? She looked out the window, ignoring him. As they got closer and she saw the buildings and leaned back. She smiled at him. “Guess we are here” She smirked. She eyed the guards. She inwardly sighed, but made no noise. Getting out was going to be impossible. She had a new goal, she didn’t want to die yet, she needed to see if her sister had been properly buried. She doubted it. When he told her that it had been two weeks she looked up at him. Had she really been in that hellhole for 2 weeks. No couldn’t have been. “Where there still Soldiers in my homeland after the war?” She shook her head. Had it really been that long? There was a good chance that animals had gotten to the body by now. Why hadn’t she stayed behind and buried the body? Why had she seeked her revenge? She wanted to weep now but didn’t dare. This man would never see her break. She glared at him. “I do not believe you, I was not in that hell for two weeks”

She stepped out glared at William mouthed the same insult then waited for what’s his name to get out. She looked at him and nodded to his commands. “For now” she mouthed to herself with her head bowed. She needed to just get through today, then figure out the next day then find a way to get home to take care of her business she felt heartless thinking of it like that, but that is all she had to separate herself like that or she would never get through this day.

She followed him at the demanded distance with her head bowed. She remembered him ordering that. She ignored all the decorations and people. Except to realize that getting out of here was not going to happen with out him. She wanted to growl as he pointed down but obeyed. She really did hate him, he treated her like dog shit that he walked into. She wanted to glare out at the men that were staring at her and would have if it wasn’t for his orders she would have lashed out. When she saw the judge she eyed her. It was a woman she winkled her eyes. She remained quiet though. She needed to be able to stay here. So she bowed her head and gripped her knees.

She stayed like that not moving for the hours. Her neck was hurting and so was her knees but she remained like that. She had been a pro at staying still for hours till the prefect shot came along.

When finally he spoke to her again she raised her head. She glared at the men. She noticed the one that tried to stop it. Her heart went out to him. Then she saw the other ones and her nails went deeper into her skin, her knees were now bleeding. She swallowed hard.

She looked at the woman and wanted to cry out to her. She was like the village grandmother and nurse. She nodded to her to let her know that she was okay. She wasn’t though but she wanted the woman to be able to tell the story properly.

Her eyes closed and she shuddered only slightly. Only if he was watching would he notice her reaction. Her eyes had turned black with anger and sorrow. So when he looked down to her she only nodded to let him know that these were the monsters that did that to her sister.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Jason rose to his feet and turned to the Judge. "No your honor thiere is a second witness." Jewel was kneeling at a place that was somewhat hidden by his desk. "I wish to present another witness for this trial, your honor. She was there inside the house and can identify the defendents."

The judge looked at him with a raised brow. "And who is this witness Captain Anderson?"

"My newly aquired slave. Your honor. It seems that it was her sister that they raped and murdered." he took Jewel by the elbow and helped her to her feet. The look on the faces of the soldiers told all that there was needed to say, but he wanted Jewel to give her story, and identify the men by their scars that she had given them.

The judge looked at Jewel hard, but spoke softly to her. "Speak child. Talk clearly and slowly so all can hear and understand."

"This is your chance to speak now." he told Jewel, "As I have told you, we do not condone rape and murder."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:56 pm

As he stood she wanted to scream. Surely now was the point where he would laugh at her and congratulate the men and she would see then promoted.. She had to keep her head down. She listened to him letting the judge know that she was inside that house. She closed her eyes trying to get the images out of her head.
When he called her slave she growled deep in her throat but barely a sound was heard. She looked up at him with only her eyes when he said her relations. She regretted telling him that bit of information, it was being used against her now.

When he helped her stand her knees did not buckle she had much training in this, for one must be able to run after sitting or kneeling no matter how long. She glared at the soldiers then grinned seeing the fear in the other ones. She looked at the judge and nodded.

‘Thank you your honour” She bowed her head in respect then started talking slow and meaningful. “As my master said I was in our house” She paused. “The soldiers standing before you entered our home. Under the premise that our kingdom had lost the war and we were to go with them as refuges. When they realized we were alone they seemed to get excited, all but the young one there, he seemed compassionate. The one with the scar on his face, ordered him outside to see if the others was coming. He left” She paused only slightly now. “Your honour I do not blame him, or wish him harm, he could not have known what they had planned. I was then grabbed and held as they held my sister to the ground. They ripped the clothes from her and then raped her. My sister was 5 years younger than me, she was screaming for mercy, I was fighting but they threatened to kill her if I didn’t stop, I thought I was saving my sister’s life by not fighting. She had trust in me and I failed her. They showed her no mercy” She glared at them her voice deceiving calm Her hands were behind her back and her nails were digging into her palm. “They each took their turn, then stabbed her and as she was dying they continued. Even as she breathed her last they continued, they painted themselves in her blood. The young guard raced in and tried to stop it, he was cut by them” She stopped looking at the soldiers who seemed to want to argue. “Your honour, if I may explain, you will notice all four of them have wounds, the three responsible will have scars that match that one” She pointed to the face wound, “Him” She pointed to the other. “Will have one that doesn’t, yes I attacked the other three and did some damage, you will notice deep ones on their arms and legs I also broke some bones and blackened their eyes, they seemed surprised that I could fight so well, even all three at them at once couldn’t control me. The young one was pleading with them to stop” She looked back to the judge. “The young one tried to stop it, they eventually left after they heard oncoming hooves.” She looked to the Judge, not really knowing what to do or say next. She was ready to answer questions.

She hated the fact that now her master knew more about her and how well she could fight. She had a feeling she would end up with more bounds on her. She stood there her hands dripping in her own blood as she waited to see what the judge was going to do. Had she done good enough. She glared at one of the Soldiers as he made a rude gesture to her she just glared back. He was trying to goad her she could tell. She made no reactions that she had noticed it. She was going to stand here and let the so called justice that her master said that there would be.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:14 am

The judge looked upon the prisoners with narrowed eyes, as Jewel told her story. An almost sneer appeared on her lips and when Jewel was finished she ordered that the men be checked for the wounds that she had said she had inflicted. Sure enough, besides the one that had the new scar on his face, the others had the wounds where Jewel had said.

The judge turned to Jewel and Jason, then turned back to the prisoners. "Two witness have confirmed your presence at the crime. One has provided more proof by the wounds you received. The only way she could have known is if she was there. " she looked back over at Jason and then the other three men. "What say you."

Jason was still on his feet. "Guilty your honor, with one exception. Recommend the youngest prisoner be removed from the others and be tried seperately."

"Guilty and second the mothion for the younger soldiers." came the judgement from the other Military Representative. The two civilian representatives agreed.

The judge then rose and pointed a finger at the prisoners as the young soldier was escorted from the room. "You are scum and deserve more then death for what you have done. You have dishonored your unit, the army and our kingdom with your actions." her voice was full of disgust. "I find you guilty of rape and murder. Beheading is not just enough for this crime. You will be taken from here immediately, racked, disembowled, and then beheaded." she brought the gavel down hard. "Remove this scum from my court room!"

Jason sat back down and whispered. "Kneel back down."

As the prisoners were removed from the court room the judge rose and said, "This court is adjourned until two this afternoon. She then rose and left.

The old woman approached Jewel and Jason. She moved up so she stood by Jewel and then she knelt down beside her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Your little sister has been taken care of. Everyone pitched in for the funeral, plot, service and everything. She has had a proper burrial." Jason rose and moved away to talk to the other three men, letting Jewel talk to the old woman.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:44 am

Holding her breath as the three were looked over, the wounds could have been patched up. She nearly sighed in relief when the scars were still there. She eyed them, glaring at them. She nearly smiled when she saw the fear. She made most people scared, she was a fierce fighter. She was glad that the judge hadn’t asked her where she had been. She had been fighting in the damned war and it cost her what was the last precious thing in her life. Her sister, the last family member, the only thing left was her dear cat and she would never see that again.

She raised her head as her Master, old what’s his face, said guilty. She was slightly shocked. Then as the punishment was spoken she nearly fell over. Her sister was going to be justified. More than what Jewel had given her. She watched the younger one being lead away, she hoped the best for him. She glared at the other three as they were dragged away. She was pleasantly shocked at the punishment. So that was one truth her master told her she wouldn’t believe anything else he would say.

She knelt back down biting the inside of her cheek. She wanted to claw out the other men’s eyes but that was too good for them. She wanted them to see all what happened to them. She wanted her face to be the last thing they ever saw. She remained still beside him. When the old woman came and put her arm around her she lifted her eyes to her. Her eyes still held the hatred, but with this woman she let the fear and pain show. “I am glad to see that you are okay” Jewel told her. She watched her master leave and looked back to her. She sighed to hear her sister was okay. “I am glad” Tears whelled up in her eyes but she wouldn’t let them fall. “Thank you, I failed my family not only in life, but when they died too”

She looked up at her and wanted nothing more but to go into her arms. This woman was like the grand mom of the village she was also the local doctor. She had trained Jewel. She turned her head to her master. “I do not like it here, I can not return home though, too many bad things, but have you seen my dear kitty?” She swallowed then leaned into the woman’s arms she couldn’t stand it any longer, this was the last time she was going to feel love and human touch that didn’t make her want to claw her skin off. She looked up at her. “I suppose this is where I am to be for now, I will remember though, they will not break me, my father will be proud of me”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:21 am

The old woman smiled and gave a short laugh at her asking about her cat. "One of the village children has taken her in. She will be spoiled and loved." The old woman rose and looked down at her then over at Jason. "Odd that he let you be here, but I am glad he did and that you were able to testify. He seems nice, well for a Kardovian."

When she mentioned her father a sad look came over her face. "Yes he would have my dear, but there is something that I think you need to know. Though you can't do anything about it now, in your current position. But your father was murdered. He knew to much of a plot by Baron Albert to betray the Army and turn over King Malfroy to the Kardovians. Not much loss there though he was corrupt and evil as the devil himself. But Baron Albert, he now rules over our village and others and is greedy and corrupt as well. He has already seized your family's land and others. Be glad you are not there my dear, it is not as it was. I fear for the people of our village." she then bent down and kissed Jewel on the forehead and departed.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Jewel smiled when she told her about her cat. Least she was going to be loved, touched, trusred. The woman was the last person that was going to touch her in such a gentle way. She knew her master wasn’t going to wait forever. He was likely going to take her tonight, and she would fight him, do damage and he would kill her, or sell her back or maybe William was a man of his word and he would kill her. She got some justice for her sister her life was worthless now, but it didn’t help the anger, she thought it would have, but it just boiled more and more.

When she found out about her dad she grew even angrier. “What?” She whispered. She was now shaking in fury. So her life had new meaning. She had to avenge her father’s death. He was murdered, yet the murderer still walked free and he was harming those she loved. She looked up at her. “I will fix this grandma”

She watched the last link to her home depart then turned and looked at him. She hated him even now. She had to find a way out of her current situation. First step was getting him to trust her enough to get the blasted coller off. She shook her head. No she couldn’t do that couldn’t let him get that close to her. There was always escape that was going to be her new plan.

She looked at her hands and sighed. They were bleeding she sighed, she had done it to herself but just like her knees in the cell she knew he wouldn’t care. So she just knelt there and waited. She wouldn’t move, not until he ordered her to and maybe not even then. She realized that she was hungry but ignored it. She would never ask this man for anything.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Jason finished talking to the others and then returned to Jewel. "Come. No sense in you staying her for the rest of the trials." He took her to a room across the hall where other slave girls sat around talking. Some were in white others in red slave garments. They talked freely as if they were at a social gathering. "Here you can relax a bit, while I talk to some people about a problem I just learned of." He patted her on the ass and pointed to the food and drink on a table. "I could hear your stomach growling while I talked with the others."

When he had opened the door and the slave girls noticed him, they all went to the kneeling position, their legs spread wide, backs straight and chests out. They all became quiet as long as he was there. Once he left they rose and began talking again. One of the Red garbed slave girls came over to Jewel. "I am Angie." she said with a warm smile. "Come join us."

Suddenly one of the girls in white jumped up and ran over to Jewel, and hugged her. "Jewel." she cried out.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Still sitting there or rather kneeling she wasn’t aware of time passage. She merely raised her head as he came for her. She stood and walked with him. She was certain that the soldiers were still going to escape somehow. Combined with that was now her anger towards what was happening at her village.

When they got to the room she wrinkled her brow at all the slaves in there kneeling positions. She turned her expression to a glare at him. How was she supposed to relax when her village was being ran by monsters but then again he didn’t know so she couldn’t really get mad at him for that. She looked at him. She wondered what he could have found out, surely not about her village, not that he would care.

She growled as he tapped her ass but walked in. She was hungry there was no use denying that. She nodded to the red one, she remembered red meant higher up. She smiled at her. “Hi, sorta new to all of this so thanks” She loaded up a plate and ate. She was starving.

She put her plate down just in time to be embraced she broke into a huge smile “I thought you were dead” She whispered then hugged her friend again. She didn’t use names in case her name had been changed” She sighed “Tell me what’s is going on?” She looked around. “I am sorry that you are here, and a slave like me” She sighed. “I do hate it” She shook her head, she wouldn’t tell her friend what grand ma had told her. There was nothing that her friend could do. Jewel on the other hand was trained and could do something!

The friends sat and ate and talked. For the time Jewel felt at ease. She visibly relaxed but tensed at any noise. She was good at getting into the position. All she really wanted right now was a nap. She hadn’t slept well in the last 2 weeks. Eventually her friend convinced her to lay down that she would sit guard. So Jewel rested for a bit but still jumped at the slightest sound
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:09 am

The young woman sat there munching on some sweats as she kept watch for Jewel, even though she knew it was not necessary. No one would bother them while they were there in the room. When their masters came they woud take them away and that was the only interuptions. Jewel's friend saw the rawness of her neck and quickly went and got some sav and applied it to her neck. "You should not pull on it Jewel." she said. You will get use to it and not even know it is there."

She began humming a tune that she had learned and tried to get Jewel to relax more so she would be able to sleep. But she could not help but ask, "Who is your master Jewel. Is he one of the lawyers or apprentices here. I saw him at the door only briefly. What kind of man is he?" she sounded excited and more relaxed then she had back at the village.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:37 am

Even though she hadn’t slept long, only mere minutes she felt refreshed. She sat up and smiled at the tune and relaxed some more looking up at her. “I am never going to get used to this” She whispered. Then in their own tongue she continued “This slave life is not for me, I hate it and I don’t want no man to touch me,” She sighed as the ointment was applied, least her friend cared enough to do it for her. Her new master didn’t seem to care less. She sighed and put some of the slave on her palms. She looked up at her friend and smiled softly. “Thank you, it does hurt.” She still had the anger and hatred deep in her eyes.

She closed her eyes. “He on the panel” She said then in her own tongue she whispered. “He is a master nothing good about that” She then snuggled in her. “Hum the tune again please, I haven’t slept much these past couple weeks”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Neka began humming her tune again but stopped when she heard the beat of drums. The sound was coming from a courtyard below. One of the slaves ran to the window and looked down. "Its an execution." she cried out to the other women. "Three of them." Most of the other slave girls ran to the window and crowded around to see.

Below three large wooden structures had been erected. Each consisted of two triangular shaped pieces with a large beam runing from one to the other at the top. Attached to the beam were pulleys and ropes were threaded through them. At one side of each was a large drum with the ropes wound around them. Each Drum had a wheel that when turned would move the ropes.

Each prisoner was taken to one of these and their wrists were put into loops at the end of ropes and tightened. Then their ankles were attached to shorter ropes that were attached to metal rings in the ground. Once secured. Three executioners with their hoods on began turning the wheel and drum that tightened the ropes and pulled the prisoner's arms upward until their bodies were suspended in the air and then the ropes were tightened more streaching the men in four different directions. One of them screamed immediately at the pain. The other two tried not to but finally screamed in pain .

The executioners slowly turned the wheel and made the ropes tighten more and more, sometimes leaving the men streached for a long time. This went on for some time and the screams of the men continued till they passed out and then they were lowered a bit and water thrown on them to wake them and again they were streached.

Finally they were taken down, all of them crying out for mercy. They were dragged to three raised tables and tied down, their arms out to their sides on cross pieces of the tables. The executioners then uncovered sharp tools that they would be using and the men freaked and screamed for mercy. But the executioners paid them no head and cut their shirts open in front and then proceeded to slowly cut them open, taking their time. The three men screamed in pain again and again. If they passed out again they would be revived and feel the pain more.

"This is horrible." said one of the slave girls. "They must have done something real terrible for this." Most of the slave girls left the window and held their hands over their ears to keep the screams out. From other windows people peered out and watched. Finally having been disembowled but kept alive yet, the executioners took up their headsmen axes and removed their heads.

Neko was very pale and looked sick. "That was horrible. What could they have done to have deserve dieing like that."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum