The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 am

“I condemn your people for what” She stopped suddenly and shook her head. Her damned temper almost betrayed her again. She knew that her government was corrupt. How they had rounded up the men to fight was enough to tell her that. Going to door to door dragging the boys and men out she glared at him. “Our two kingdoms are one in the same, all are the same” She muttered.

He did have her attention with his story. She leaned her head back. That as much as she hated to admit did sound right. She shook her head, all this death over greed. She lifted her head again to look at him. Was he telling the truth?

Seeing justice for her sister was all she really wanted. When he nodded to bench beside him she took a deep breath. She lifted her head. Swallowed hard and sat down beside him. She needed to know if there had been justice. If letting this man touch her was the price she paid it was worth it. She couldn’t help her sister in life, couldn’t stop the war from killing her father and brothers but she could make sure that they didn’t die in vain. If she gave herself to this man she might get him weak and learn secrets.

“You still haven’t said what a pleasure slave does, nor what would happen if a group of Soldiers raped a young girl, killed her then continued to rape her dead body” She held on to the blanket she didn’t want to be so close to this man but seeing what she might the next day was worth it. Wasn’t it?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:27 am

When she moved back over to sit next to him he rearanged both blankets on them so they covered both of them and her naked body was against him. He smiled. "Excellent." he said in a calm voice and put an arm about her shoulders, rubbing her cold arm on the other side and with the other brought his hand up to her large tits. He began rubbing them, feeling how cold they were, then he squeezed them, not to hard but hard enough to enjoy the feel of them on his hand. "Very nice tits my dear. Very nice."

"What does a pleasure slave do. Well there are three levels of pleasure slaves. White which you are, the more experienced which are blue and the best which are red pleasure slaves. You can tell what their level of experience is by the color of slave garment they ware. A pleasure slave is more then a sex slave, though sex is a good part of what they do. A pleasure slave is trained in the art of music so she can play for her master, she is also trained in dance and how to sooth tired and aching muscles so that after a hard day at work she can ease her masters pains and help him relax. She is one that he can confide in and know that what is said to her will never be passed on. The punishment for that is very severe."

As he continued to squeeze one then the other of her tits he continued. "A free woman when she marries a man out of love or an arranged marriage has a say in when her and her husband has sex. During pregnancy this can also be hard on a man, so men seek out pleasure slaves to help releive the sexual urges. This almost eliminate rape in our kingdom. Sadly there are a few each year but like I said it is delt with by punishment of death. But with a pleasure slave a man can have sex with her anytime, any where he pleases. They are also trained on how to use their bodies to please the man in many ways.

So you see a pleasure slave is more then a sex toy for a man. I guess you were not listening to good before when I told you of the fate of those that rape free women. The headsmans ax will be their punishment. Immediately. That is why we make sure that those accused of it is indeed guilty. For we do not want to put an innocent person to death."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Sitting next to him Jewel stiffened. How could he be so warm and yet she be so cold? Ahh he had clothes that’s right! His feet were protected and hers felt like two blocks of ice. She still refused to shiver though. Her body was slowly turning numb meaning that hypothermia was likely to set in soon. She wanted to lean into his heat. To take from it but she didn’t move except to look away as he touched her.

Her body stiffened as he touched her breasts. She remained silent though she wanted to at least look like she was submitting so he would let her go to the court tommrow. She stared out the window and tried to ignore him. She was too cold and hungry to be turned on by it though. Her body reacted her nipples errected and she had to admit his warm hands did feel as if it was taking some of the cold from her.

She listened to his words though. She doubted she would be able to get past white garments. She looked at him. “Hope you like white, I am no good at being like this” She frowned and looked back out the window but didn’t try to stop him from touching her.

His next comments made her look back at him. Well she knew how to sing, and had had a few lessons on the Piano but she didn’t think that is what he wanted. She licked her lips. With the proper oils she knew how to give good massages and pop dislocated joints back into place. More things she doubted that he would be intrested in no matter what he said now, he saw her no more then a piece of meat, he even called her an animal. She brought a hand to the colar it was getting too tight but she didn’t dare complain he would likely just laugh and tighten it more.

His next comment made her gasp. “Ahh so that’s your game, tie me up and lend me out, that’s why you paid extra” She shook her head and had to bite her lower lip from lashing out more. She needed to go to the court preceding the next day.

“What if the slave is no good?” She asked looking out the window. “What happens then?” She turned and glared at him. She rolled her eyes angry again at his next comment. “That is not punishment enough, their death should be slow and agonizing they should beg for death with everything that they have and mercy should be denied for they have no mercy for the woman that they rape and murder” She shook her head and looked out the window wishing once again she had a better control of her tongue it always got her into trouble. “What if the only witness is not only a woman, but now a slave does her voice still have a place in your court?” She looked up at him her eyes betraying her again for only a mere moment then the hatred and angry was back. “Didn’t think so” She snarled and looked out the window again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 am

It seemed that she still did not grasp the concept of a Pleasure Slave, and that of a Master. There were pleasure slaves that could be rented but that was a buisness and a very lucritive one at that. But a personal pleasure slave was much more and one did not share them, not that often anyways. On rare occasions a master might lend his pleasure slave to a very close friend. She had not been bought to be lent out. He had many business holdings that required long trips and the comfort of a pleasure slave was needed for such things.

A person could rent a pleasure slave or those he had dealings with could provide one. But that would not give him the security he needed. One usually talked to his pleasure slaves and what was said was kept secret. But a renal or one provided could be under orders to reveal anything said or hinted at. The pleasure slave if ordered to do so would have to report back everything to her master. Jason was no fool and he wanted his own pleasure slave to be with him.

"It seems you still have no grasp on being a slave." he told her. "Even a slave's testimony is taken into account if that slave saw something. A master ordering his slave to tell the truth must be obeyed or face a very sever punishment. The slave knowing this will tell the truth, not wishing to incure that punishment. So you see a slave's testomony would be believed and taken into account." he grinned and squeezed her tits a bit harder, and pinched their hard nipples. "As for the punishment of being executed being not enough, think of the wait before their hearing/trial. Knowing what they have done and what the punishment is. The mental anuguish would be considered part of the punishment."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:47 am

She rolled her eyes at him. Of course she didn’t grasp being a slave, who would she had been free her entire life until now. She looked out the window as he continued to speak. So her words might mean something, she didn’t trust him enough yet. Only if see saw the monsters that murdered and raped her sister would she say anything. Otherwise it was pointless to say anything to this man. She hated him, hated all these men. She didn’t trust him.

She turned just to see his grin. “You are grinning because some of your prefect, honest only defending some other kingdom men raped and murdered a child? See you are just the same.” She glared at him wanting to slap that smile off of him face. She didn’t want his hands on her but she was going to act the part until he trusted her then she would get her revenge and would be free.

She shook her head. “Still too humane, they should be stretched, drawn and quarted” She stiffened as he continued to squeeze her breasts and play with the nipples. Freezing was better then being manhandled but she had to look like she was submitting, she had to go to the court. Had to see if the monsters were there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 am

A small pannel oppened and William's face appeared. "We'll be at the bridge in a few minutes sir. Then a couple more minutes we will be home." he spoke.

"Good. Inform the staff that I have a slave that needs to be cleaned and fed, also that I would like my favorite dinner prepared when we arrive. The slave will be in my bed chambers when they have things ready."

"Yes sir." William said and closed the small pannel.

"Well now we are almost home. I see you are still jumping to assumptions about my country and its people. Your hate for us clouds your judgement. Why not wait and pass your judgement when you have learned more about us." he squeezed her tits some more and then moved a hand down lower, across her stomach to her pussy and rubbed it. "I can tell by your expressions and the way your body reacts that you not only hate me and my people but would love nothing more then to get some sort of revenge, for your country being defeated."

Oh he knew anyone from her country in her position was probably wanting to seek revenge some how. No one likes being conqured, especially those that were in the wrong. "After the inquest tommorow, you will come with me to one of the villages almost wiped out by your former country's army. I am helping fund its rebuilding. One of many, here and in your former country. War is a messy thing and leaves to many without a home."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 pm

When the little door opened Jewel stiffened she was being manhandled by this man but that was her life. He already said that he could enjoy her at anytime and anyplace. Her body was no longer hers, it was his she did not have to like it though only act like it. She kept her head down when the other man was there. Trying to remember what he had said, head down and blah blah blah.

She listened to his words and growled. So she didn’t even have a name anymore. “Slave” was all that she was going to be known as? She bit her cheek so she didn’t yell out. When the door closed she looked at him. “So in adition to stealing my freedom you stole my name, good to know”

She growled low. “I judge you by your actions, in the time I have known you, you have laughed at me, thrown me agaisnt steel barsm whipped me, made me fall to the ground and bleed getting dirt into wounds, glad you didn’t pay too much for me I am likely to die of infection, and paraded me around naked. Then to top it all off laughed at the sound of your contry men raping and killing a unarmed child. Yeah sure I am wrong in judging you”

She growled again as he touched her most intiment spot. It was damp but not by her choice. She looked at him as he spoke again. “I am your slave so I don’t really have a say do I?” She was doing her best to ignore his fingers. Her body was stiff but still cold. She didn’t know if she was going to be able to walk when they finally got to where ever they were going but she wouldn’t ask for help she would find a way to do it
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Jason raised a brow at her comment and shook his head. "Well now you certainly can get things wrong now can't you. I was not laughing at the idea of my people raping those of another land, I was laughing at you for the way you keep wanting to judge us before you really know us. As for the rest, you did attack me and I defended myself. When bought you were told to kneel and I let you see how the other's were kneeling, and still you disobeyed. A master has the right to train his slave and knocking you to your knees was one way of doing it. As for you being flung up against the bars, again you attacked me and the result was that. The whip was punishment for the attack. A master can not allow such a thing to go unpunished. So you can see everything that happened to you in that cell was the result of your actions, not brought on by me because I just so happened to want to do it."

With one hand he squeezed one of her tits a bit hard and with t he other continued to play with her pussy, He could see she was trying to fight the sensations going through her body but it would not last for long. "As for your name, you have none until I decide to give you one. Now when we get to that village tommorow afternoon, I want you to take a look at the women there and the few men and children that remain there. I want you to look hard and long on them, for YOUR soldiers killed the men, civilians and most of the male children, and Raped the women when the attacked it and set fire to it. What did your country do to those that would do such a thing? From what I heard they honored them, promoted the leader of the attack. So do not tell me about my people doing something wrong. At least we don't honor them for doing it."

The sound of the horses hoofs and the wheels of the carriage changed as they hit the wooden bridge that spanned the distance from the docks to the castle.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:40 pm

She listened to his words but the hatred was clear in her eyes. She was so hurt and scared that she was trying to cover it all up by being angry. She listened to him. Okay sure he was right with that. She did attack him but he deserved it. She licked her lips and continued to glare at him. “Well you own me so do what you want, I said it before, you may break my body but you will not break my sprit or soul”

She shook her head. “No one ever deserves to be whipped like that unless you are a rapist” She stared out the window and tried to keep her body tense from his touches. She didn’t want him near her, she didn’t want to enjoy this all. Why wasn’t her body listening to her? Why was she getting wetter, at first she thought she had wet herself but it was different.

“I do have a name” She growled out and looked at him. Her body was shaking and it was taking all her self control not to hit him. “You may change it and I can’t stop you but I will never forget my name, NEVER” She looked at him and frowned at the village. “I don’t believe you, my people don’t rape the innocent unlike your people” She shook her head and turned her face from him. Something else the other slaves tried to teach her not to do but she just did it anyways.

Her whole body went rigid as the carriage changed. She heard the sound change and knew that she was that closer to whatever hell he lived in. He looked out the window one last time to see if jumping out was a option. It was not. She looked at him and put on a fake smile. “So happy we are nearly at your home master” To the average person her voice would be believable she was going to act the part she needed to see the court proceedings. She needed to see if those men were there. Then she would speak

“One last question master” She had to keep saying it so she didn’t screw up infront of someone else “If a slave knows something does that need to be said to her master before court or can she stand up and speak when she sees a guilty party?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:35 am

"You will learn that whipping a slave like that is very right. More could have been done but I was leinient with you. Be thankful it is the slave whip and not that of a task master. This one will not leave marks. What punishment would you say would have been a proper punishment for what you did?"

They had finally arrived at the castle. The sounds again changed as they hit the cobblestones of the courtyard and the carriage slowed and then stopped. The door opened and there stood William in a long poncho like garment that repelled the rain. It was still raining hard as Jason looked out at the short distance between the carriage and the large double doors of the main house of the castle.

He stepped out into the rain and a servant came running up with an umbrella to hold over him. "Come." he told her not believing one minute her attitude had changed any with the change of her voice. "As for your last question. It would be better if the master knew before hand. That way he can introduce the evidence at the proper time." he stood there waiting for her looking at her. "You have something to tell me?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 am

“How would one of your people reacted to being captured and sold, I am sure they would fight to be free and you would be proud of her” She shrugged “Fine whip me I suppose that’s your right too but I will never cry out” She shrugged and looked out the window. She couldn’t belive that this was her life now, nothing was hers. She just wanted to sleep but she didn’t trust him not to take advantage of her when she did sleep.

When they stopped and the doors opened she stiffened but did her best to lower her head. She head the rain but noticed nothing was given to her to cover so she stood leaving the blanket behind and although her legs had no feeling since they were so cold she did her best to walk,

She looked up at him. This was the moment of truth. “If fact I do, four of your Soldiers came into our house, my sister and I were hiding. They called out that we were to be moved. We didn’t move I didn’t believe them. Instead they began to look for us.” She swallowed hard her voice being drowned out by the rain, she knew that she was likely being stared at for her body was naked and it was a fairly cold rain but still she didn’t shiver.

She walked behind him to inside once inside she looked up at him. “They found my sister” Her voice seemed really far away as if she was reliving it. “Three of the Soldiers rapped my sister I will say this for I don’t want a innocent man to die, the young one wanted no part in it and tried to stop it, they broke his nose and told him to wait outside, he must have been a lower rank because when he tried to object they told him that it was an order but he was as guilty as them if he said anything”

He looked up at him. “My sister screamed for mercy they cut her up and continued to rape her was she died. As if that wasn’t enough when she finally stopped moving they laughed and rapped her dead body again” She then looked at him “You might need to get the whip ready again master, for when they found me I cut them on the arm badly, one on the face. They left; I was captured before I could even bury her”

She looked around the room they were alone so she raised her head to him. “So do you believe me, and am I to be punished for attacking your soldiers, I got punished for attacking you even before you bought me” Her legs were trembling and her body was pale and blotchy She was tired from her story and scared now that he wouldn’t believe her and not let her go to the court tomorrow or worse she would go and they go free.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:32 am

"I would expect the same thing from my captors I suppose. A prisoner though unlike a slave has some rights. Yes your attack on me after you took down the guard would be considered an act of a prisoner trying to escape, but after you were bought, you became a slave and my property. Hence the whip. But if you are dilligent in your training and cause no trouble, there will be no need for the whip." He told her as they walked from the carriage into the castle. It was warm inside once the doors were shut. Heat was pumped through the castle through a series of metal pipes using hot water from a boiler built in the dungeons.

He listened to her story and raised a brow at it. He nodded and said. "I don't know if these soldiers will be the same ones as those that did this to your sister, but you will be there to see and inform me if they are. I have no reason not to believe you. You have nothing to gain by lying. If they are the one's I will call you forward to give your statement to the court and I will inform the others that you have informed me of it before the trial." he turned to two female servents, "Take her and allow her to have a hot bath. Let her bath as long as she wishes and then attire her in a white slave garment. Insure she also has food and drink." he took out the papers that showed he owned her. Her real name was upon them and an acccount of how she was caputred, where, and when. He turned to her smiling. "Your name is Jewel." he told her and then motioned for the women to take her to the bath chamber.

To others he instructed to do various other things as William went to make sure his meal was prepared and brought to him. When he was done with that he came to see if Jason needed anything else. "What think you of my slave."

"Truthfully sir?" he asked, "I think she will stab you in the back if she gets the chance."

"Quite possibly." Jason grinned. "Quite the spitfire I must say. But I have a feeling she will learn."

The two women took Jewel upstairs to a large room with a sunken tub. The floor was tiled and warm, the water steaming and smelled of scented oils. "When you are done call us and we will bring your slave garment. Then we will take you to Mr. Anderson." one reached up to a shelf on t he wall and took down a jar with a lid. "This will help heal the cuts and scratches." she said and laid it on a small table by the sunken bath. Both women then left.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:40 am

She smiled nodding when he agreed with her with her first attack but she did have to give the second part to him. Even though she hadn’t understood being bought she bowed her head in case anyone was looking. “I suppose you are right there” She mumbled softly. She hated being like this she had been raising her family for years and now she had to act like a nothing. She closed her eyes as she heard others come in. She listened to his other words how was she going to be able to be diligent in her training when she wanted no man to touch her. Didn’t want what happened to her sister happening to her. She knew she had no choice though.

She looked up at him when he said that he believed her. She shrugged “The scar I left on the ones face and the arms of the others should be an indicator of the ones. She nearly sighed at the sound of a bath. Her whole body ached and she was so cold. She lightly curtsied to him, something she had seen all the others do she needed to act the part as much as it killed her. Least in front of other people, alone it would be a different story. She couldn’t help but gasp a little as she heard him call her by her name. She smiled and bowed again “Thank you Master” She then left with the others.

Once in the room she eyed the bath and nearly sighed. She wasn’t sure how to address the other women so simply nodded to say that she understood. “Mr Anderson?” She asked confused. Then she stepped into the tub and sighed .She needed this, needed to be warm. She soaked in the tub and washed her hair. The time in the cell really dirtied her body and hair. She washed it all with the scented soap. She put the stuff on her cuts. Then relaxed for a few minutes easing all the cold out of her body no longer did she ach as much. Her feet had feelings again. She then rinsed and since she didn’t want to waste too much time and get another whipping for she wasn’t sure what the rules were she called out.

“Uhh I am done” She stood and dripped a little bit waiting she wasn’t sure about anything and it was driving her mad. She liked to be in control. To know what was excepted of her to know the rules. She didn’t like the unknown and that is all this was
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Jason retired to his study off his bed chamber and sipped some wine as he waited for his dinner to be prepared and brought up. While he waited he went over the reports of vaiours ventures and looked over a map of his "empire" as some called it. Lands, mines and farms scattered here and there but all belonging to him now.

When Jewel called out the two servants returned. One carried a short white garment and a pair of sandals. She helped her into it and tied it behind her neck. The garment was made of a soft cotton material, just covering her ass cheeks and had a very wide and deep V shape in the front exposing much of her tits. "Come we have some food and hot tea for you. You must eat before we take you to Mr. Anderson." They then lead her out of the bath chamber into a small room with a table and a chair and some other furniture. A fireplace had a fire going in it to ad to the warmth of the room.

There was food on the table and a pot of hot tea. "Once you are done, give us a call and we will take you to Mr. Anderson's bed chamber."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 pm

As the girls reentered she again made no attempt to cover her body. She figured that her body was for everyone. She licked her lips and stepped out she allowed them to dress her. The material did feel good against her skin. She noticed how low cut it was but at least she had clothes. She had to be thnakful for that. Her feet felt good in the sandals. She rubbed her hands on the clothes and sighed. Maybe this wouldn’t be too bad.

She followed them to the table. She wondered where he was, she figured that he wouldn’t never join her. She was just property for him she figured that she should just be grateful that she was eating. She had to sigh at the heat. For weeks she had been wet and cold and now finally she was warm.

She sat down at the food and started to eat. She was starving she hadn’t eaten for 3 days and ways really hungry. That too was her fault since she had attacked any male that came near her. She drank the tea and relaxed eating. She slowed down but didn’t call out yet, she didn’t want to go to anyone’s bed chambers even if that was her duty now.

But she knew that it was just postponing the evitable. She ate and drank to her full then called out again. “Uhh I am done” Man she hated this too depending on anyone. She had been alone for so long, and before that she was the head of the household she wasn’t used to leaning on anyone or needing anyone. She didn’t want this man to touch her.

From what she witnessed with her sister sex was painful and messy and she was never going to let a man touch her. Especially one that though she was only worth 10 gold she nodded to the women and silently followed them. She didn’t know if she was allowed to talk and she could not mess up to the point where he said she couldn’t go the next day.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Jason had been busy going over reports and then eating the meal that had been prepared for him. William had come and gone a few times making sure that he didn't need anything before he retired for the night. When William said he was retiring for the night, Jason smiled and nodded. Jason finally got up and went into his bed chamber and began to remove some of his clothing and put on a nice warm robe and belted it about him. He sat down in a chair by the fire place and relaxed.

As William went towards his own rooms he saw the serving girls with Jewel. He approached them and stopped them. He looked at Jewel with narrowed eyes. "Do anything to try and harm him and you will find yourself in a worse predicument then slavery." His tone was stern yet menacing. Then he nodded to the servant girls and they continued to take her to Jason's bedchamber while he proceeded to his.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:49 pm

The woman walked with her but didn’t speak to her. Jewel didn’t care she held her head high. Until she noticed the other man, she couldn’t remember his name but she bowed her head lightly. Only because she needed to get to the court the next day, then all beats would be off. She wanted him to see the monsters pay then her life meant nothing and if he beat her to death it would be a welcome change to him touching her in such an intament way.
When he gave his threat she raised her head and looked at him. “Once I see my sister’s death paid for my life will mean nothing so your words are falling on deaf ears” She then smiled a wicked smile and continued walking. That man was stupid, she clenched her fists in anger how dare he talk to her like that?

She walked into the bed chambers and bowed to him. “Master” She said in a sickly sweet voice. She stood there with her heart beating too fast for her liking she didn’t want to be touched but knew that she would have no choice she had to listen to him. She waited by the door she had to act this part tomorrow was really important to her
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Jason looked up as the door opened and raised a glass of wine to his lips and took a sip. She cleaned up nicely he thought to himself as he looked her up and down. "Come and kneel here." he told her, indicating a spot by his chair. He assumed she would remember the position that the other slaves had taken in the cell. "Do you feel better now that you have had a hot bath and some food? Hopefully a better dispostion."

As he waited for her to come to the spot he indicated he sipped some more of his wine. He looked into the fire as he continued to talk to her. "What do you think of my man servant, William? You know William does not think to highly of you. He thinks you will try to kill me the first chance you get. You know he is from your country? When I found him during the war he was a soldier, so he probably is right. He knows what others like him would probably try."

He turned his head slightly to see what her reaction was to that knowledge. He grinned and turned back to look at the fire. "It is a strange tale of how we met. Like I said he was a soldier in your former country's army. During a battle I got ahead of my men some and met him one on one. He is a remarkable swordsman and has the courage of a lion. We fought for some time, neither of us getting the upper hand. When my men arrived, having delt with the other enemy soldiers, they stood and watched us. By pure luck or perhaps I was the better swordsman, I disarmed him. He immediately braced himself for the killing blow, which never came. He did not beg for mercy or plead for his life, but stood there proud and ready for death."

Sipping more wine he again looked at her. "Such a man I could never kill. I spared his life which was a shock to him. Nor did I have a desire to turn him over as a prisoner of war. Such a man deserved better. So swearing my men to secrecy on the matter, I made it look as if he was my manservant, to get him past other of our troops and to a place of safety. There I told him he was free to go. But for some reason he decided not to but to remain with me as my manservant and friend."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Jewel’s body was tense. She watched him sipping the wine and liked her lips. She remembered the taste of wine. She knew that would never cross her lips again. ” Yes dinner was good, I have not eaten in three days” She walked over to him and bit the inside of her cheek to stop from crying out. She knelt beside him and kept her head down. If he looked he would see the red raw marks she had caused on pulling on her chains around her neck.

She listened to his story and looked up at him. She sighed. “Well I suppose I should thank you for sparing his life, and your right he doesn’t like me but that doesn’t matter, not many people do like me” She bowed her head again and smiled. “Why would he think I am going to kill you? I am a mere slave and have no means to do a great trained man like you any harm” She looked up at him. “And what do you think? Are you scared of me to?” She shook her head. “It is not you I would do harm to anyways” She whispered.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:54 pm

He smiled and leaned back in the overstuffed chair. "No I am not afraid of you. I know that I can take care of myself. He told me that he felt you would probably try to kill me the first chance you got. Over the last four years we have become close and a truer friend I could never have. Even after the war he refused to leave." he looked over at the rawness on her neck. "You will have to apply some of the healing sav to your neck. At least mine is not as close fitting or as rough as the slavers." He shook his head a bit. "As to why he thinks you will try to kill me, well you are trained to fight, you are no longer free and even though a slave still have the mentality of a soldier and want to escape. He knows this and so do you." he smiled.

"Are you dreading the night? Sharing my bed with me?" he asked her. He knew that she probably hated him. "Your life is going to be changed quite a bit now. You might as well enjoy it. Why fight it." he moved a hand over to where her tits were exposed and ran his fingers over them. "Now tell the truth, did it feel bad having me squeeze your lovely tits or rub your pussy. It may have been strange but your body knew it felt good."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:15 pm

She kept her head low for the main reason that she had to play the part. The first way to get free was earning his trust enough to get the color off then it was the slaves clothes, would she ever lose that? She just had to wait and see. She wanted to glare at him. He was in a comfortable chair and she was on the ground like a dog. She hated everything about this. She smiled at his comments. “Well maybe your other slave isnt as stupid as I thought, why someone would pick this life is beyond me”

She did glare at him for his next comments. “I dread nothing” She shook her head. “I will never enjoy it” She didn’t say that her only experience she had with sex was seeing her sister being gutted like a fish and raped repidity. She looked him in the eyes. “My body may have enjoyed it but my mind did not” She shook her head. “I will never make a noise” She shook her and fisted her hands at her sides as he palmed her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:58 pm

"Ah you see, the tone of your voice gives you away. Right now you would rather see me dead and I bet you are trying to figure out how you can escape." At the moment she was in complete denial but with the proper training she would soon be screaming out in pleasure. One could only take so much before they begged to be taken. He would see how she felt after a few days of training. It was not going to be comfortable for her but she would learn.

He finished his wine and stood up. "Come we have an early start in the morning. He placed a hand on her arm to help her up. Then with a hand under her garment, on her ass cheeks, he lead her over to the bed. "Tonight you will sleep with me so that you can start getting use to it. I may or may not use you tonight." he smiled. "MMMMMM you have a nice ass as well. " he gave one of her ass cheeks a squeeze. He pulled down the covers and nodded his head to her to get into the bed.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:10 am

She winkled her brow. How did he know her plans? She didn’t know how she was going to do it but she still planned on doing something. Just as soon as she made sure the monsters that did that to her sister were given some sort of justice she planned on either escaping or getting more revenge. Either would result in her death but she deserved it. She had been unable to protect her sister and now she was a slave to a disgusting monster. No he was not THAT good looking… why did she have to keep reminding herself of that?

She growled at him and then shook her head. She hated how conceded this man was. She stood with him allowed him to touch her ass. She had to get to court the next day. She couldn’t allow him to take that away from her. Her body stiff she looked at the bed. Well it beat the floor, not rats should get to her here to bite at her but she dreaded being close to him. She just had to get to the court the next day though.

Laying down she stiffened her body had her hands at her side. Her whole body was rigid and her eyes stared at the ceiling. She didn’t move or look at him. She was barely breathing. She had no plans on sleeping. She didn’t trust this man not to rape her.’

It was then his words hit her she leapt out of the bed. “What do you mean you will use me?” She looked at him as if she wanted to claw out his eyes. “So you would attack me like the others” She shook her head. “I knew you were all the same and I will see it tomorrow when the ones I pointed out get promoted”

She glared at him her whole body shaking in anger. “I am only laying down because you promised if I obeyed I could go to court” She laid back down but close to the edge as she could get without falling off and then her body was stiff again and her arms by her side she didn’t even shift her head even though the collor was making it really uncomfortable to lay down. She still didn’t plan on sleeping and would fight him if he tried to take her. Only time would see how he would react to how she was acting.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Jason sat down on the bed as she jumped up and started yelling again. He shook his head side to side and sighed. "You seem to keep forgetting that you are no longer a free woman but a slave. You have no say in what I can or can not do with you or your body. " Yes she still had a lot to learn and wrap her mind about. "And still judging with out seeing."

When she laid back down and talked about why she was obeying he smiled. "A good enough reason, I guess, but again it is all part of your training. He removed his robe and laid it on a chair and slipped under the covers and brought them up over Jewel as well. "Why are you so afraid? You fought men and were not afraid." he asked her propping himself up on an elbow. "Having sex is nothing compared to doing something like that. So why are you so afraid of it. And do not tell me you are not. Your actions and tone of voice speak volumes."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Jewel didn’t move her head. “I know what the other slaves told me, but I do not care only a monster would force themselves on to a woman” She didn’t look at him the collar was proving extremely painful it was rubbing the raw areas and breaking the skin. She didn’t show it though. She wasn’t going to let this man break her. She hated him and all of their countrymen.
She growled. “I am not afraid of you, and I just want to go to the court tomorrow, to see for myself the people get promoted. You claim that my kingdom promoted those that you say did horrific things which I don’t believe but now I will watch the same thing happen tomorrow”

She knew that he was naked but didn’t turn her head. She watched him out of the corner of her eyes. “I fear nothing” She almost went into a rant how she had tended to the house since she was little, that she had gone to the war and killed, that she had tended to injuries on both sides, she didn’t think the young ones should have to pay. Just the older ones they had choices, not the ones forced to fight, no she would never admit to that. He didn’t need to know nor did he deserve to know or would he care.

Although all her stitches would be in red thread not the normal black since she only had red. If he found that out he would know. She didn’t think he would care though.

She sat up the pain finally becoming too much she didn’t want to faint she glared at him. “I do not fear you, I do not trust you and I do not sleep near those I do not trust”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum: