The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Master Open Mature

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

A New Master  Open Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: A New Master Open Mature

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Ryumi looks at him as she was picking up on his sadness. She could sense it. He was hurt by someone who he wanted to hold close. She could feel all his pain at full blast. He was lonely but too afraid to let anyone get too close to him. Tears go down her face. "Ryumi here for master. Master don't need to keep Ryumi out. Ryumi won't leave master even if Ryumi were to become free. Ryumi will stay with master until the end of Ryumi's days."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm

he waited for the program to finish before he turned his gaze away from the screen to back at her. ' i know ryumi. but don't feel oblig.... ryumi whats wrong?" he was shocked to find tear's running down her face, alarm going through him, he sat up fast, keeping an arm around her to keep her from falling off as he grabbed for some tissues to gently dab at her cheeks. " are you in pain ?.. have i done something wrong to upset you ?".. tear's.. he was no good with crying females.. he was at a loss of what to do. .

He held her close, slipping his finger's through her hair and rubbing the back of her neck gently . " i am so sorry ryumi i didn't mean to make you upset. . please stop crying ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Ryumi could not stop. Between the pain she was feeling from her master and the pain she has felt over the years. It was all too much. She says through her tears, "Master's pain is like Ryumi's. Want to be close to someone but Ryumi just get pushed away or sold again. Ryumi always alone. Even with a master Ryumi is alone and unwanted."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:51 pm

He man he couldn't bare to see her like this, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, rubbing her back gently and kissing her cheek. " oh ryumi i am so very sorry. do not worry i won't push you away or sell you . " he pulled back and gently slid a finger under her chin and tilted her head up so she would look at him. " look at me ryumi.. i promise you . you will always have a place with me alright? so you won't have to be alone or unwanted.. " he hadn't mean for her to feel his pain. hell he didn't want to feel his own pain. its why he ignored it half the time. getting more tissues for her he lightly wipped the tears from her cheek again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:09 pm

Ryumi looked up at him not sure what to say to him. She gets close to him and kisses him softly on the lips. She did not do it for long. She backed away from him slowly and keeps her face down. Her face deep red with blush. "Sorry Ryumi never had done that before willingly. Ryumi went overboard." She keeps her head down.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:52 am

he wasn't sure what she was wanting to do but he hadn't expected her to kiss him, blinking in surprise. his own blush stealing across his cheeks as he held still. He was very aware that if he reacted badly to anything, she would blame herself for it and he didn't want that so he just relaxed, watched her pull away and keep her face down before he sighed and leaned back, pulling her close again as he hugged her closely to his body, wanting to comfort her as much as he could. " its alright. i am not mad. .' hearing her word's had him thinking.. she had never done that before willingly?..he immediately realized the others must have forced kissing on her. That was not something he liked.. forcing thing's on someone. whether they where a slave or not, he didn't care, he had his morals and even he knew that was wrong.

He gently rubbed her back more, letting her rest on him if he wanted as he watched her. " ryumi it is alright . don't blame yourself for that. " he gave a small smile, still blushing a bit as he watched her. " you don't have to worry ryumi..i won't make you do something you do not wish to do willingly alright?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:59 pm

(Sorry been in town so I could not write a response very well) Ryumi looks at him as he pulled her into his lap. She leans down against him gently. She wasn't sure what to do. He was her master. She says, “Ryumi wants to make master happy…that is all Ryumi wants to do…” She turns into her cat form and goes to sleep on his lap. Crying always made her need to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:35 pm

(( thats alright Smile no worries ))

He blinked in surprise as she shifted... leaving herself in her dress as a cat.. sighing, he took the dress off of her cat form and folded it neatly ,thankfully the door was closed. lightly stroking her ear's and back he relaxed" don't worry ryumi.. you are making me happy. just keep doing what you are doing. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Ryumi purred in her sleep as he petted her. For a few hours she slept in his lap. Then she opened her deep blue eyes confused about where she was for a moment. She was at work with her current master. She was in her cat form in his lap. She meowed to let him know that she was awake now. She stands on her hind legs and licks his neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:54 pm

While she slept, he spent the next few hour's doing the last final touches on the programming. got the file saved, sent it to the client and even called the client to tell them it was sent.. he was told thirty minutes later to go ahead and have the programming installed on all the computer's they had ordered.. a good six hundred of them. He just sent the the disc that held the program off to the factory when she woke.

smiling warmly he gave a soft laugh as she licked his neck, he gently stroked her back. " well hey there. . i trust you had a great nap?" he smiled, placing a light kiss on her cute little nose. " i think i accidentally worked through lunch... you where sleeping and looked just darn cute. i didn't want to disturb you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Ryumi looks up at him purring happily as he kissed her nose. She says softly in his mind not wanting to change form again, “Master need to eat. It will help master stay focused on work and stay in a good mood. Men tend to get angry when hungry.” She continues to lick his neck and purr against his neck. “Ryumi like master…”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:19 pm

He smiled, pushing his glasses back up onto his nose. " i know,. i already sent lucy to pick up my order from the deli down the street. " he gently rubbed the back of her neck still , completely relaxed now, smiling warmly . " well i like ryumi too. glad you like me. " he squirmed from the licking, laughing softly " your tickling me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Ryumi meowed and purred as he rubbed the back of her neck. She loved her neck rubbed in this form. It got rid of all her tension throughout her body. She continues to lick his neck to tickle him more. Her long black tail swaying back and forth happily as she liked to make this master happy. “But it’s fun to tickle master!”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:48 pm

he laughed more from the more licking as he continued to pet her. " i can see that. " he grinned, leaning back more and damn near fell out of his chair, still laughing as he caught himself he cuddled her close. Blushing brightly when lucy came in and caught them like that as she held the bag's of food.

She blinked and gawked actually .. had she just heard her boss laughing?... since when did he do that?. blinking in surprise before blushing brightly when she realized she was staring she came over and placed the bag's on his desk. " so sorry. but i got back as fast as i could. " she glanced at the kitty ryumi, hearing the purring . " i uhh. picked up some salad's too just in case your still hungry from the sandwhiches,. "

He grinned as he moved his finger's up to ryumi's ear's , clearing his throat as he glanced at Lucy. " thanks.. just leave me the reciept so i can make sure your paid back for your trouble. you can go ahead and take your lunch as well. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Ryumi meowed softly as the woman came in with her master's food. This wasn't good. He was supposed to be the big bad boss. Not a normal guy in a need of a good laugh and to have some fun. Her ears pressed against her head tightly. She had in embarrassed him in front of one of his employees. Would he be angry with her? Would he punish her? "Ryumi am sorry master. Ryumi didn't mean to embarrass you infront of that woman."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Lucy was surprised before she nodded and quickly left him to eat in privacy.

" hmm? what are you talking bout ryumi?" he frowned as he leaned up, reaching for the bag of food while still gently petting her... it took him a second to realize just why she was apologizing. " ohh.. ohh no ryumi don't apologize for that.. nothing wrong with having a good laugh." he smiled warmly at her, he wasn't mad at all... now if he had been caught with his pant's down or doing some other strange or ... private thing... h eaven forbit if that ever hapened.. then he would be upset.... but just laughing?.. something so silly. shaking his head he pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head. " relax. it will take alot more then that to make me mad darlin. . heh .. if anything.. i think we startled poor lucy. i don't think she has ever seen me laugh. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Ryumi looked up at him and smiled because he wasn't mad at her. He was a lot different from her other masters. Despite the pain he was in, he is always kind to her. She gets back in his lap and settled down again. Her nose twitch at the smell of the food. It had been a while since she last ate but she did not make a sound. Her master needed to eat first.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:29 pm

he smiled and dug in the bag. " well Ryumi, whenever your ready to eat, just let me know. i ordered you something as well.. though honestly... i did not know what you would like. " he gave a sheepish look." so i just got you what i am eating. turkey sandwhich with some fruit and well now we have a salad too. " he brought out the food, placing it on a clear spot on his desk as he reached for the drinks. " this place is good. i like their tea. never too sweet.. just the way i like it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Ryumi watched him eat and stayed quiet for a bit. She kept thinking about her past. She had so many different masters. They all used her for their entertainment. This master however treated her like a human. She was not sure how to handle it. She wanted to be closer to this master but she wasn't sure how to be close to him without acting the way her other masters wanted her to act.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:52 pm

He hummed lightly as he ate, glancing over at her every now and then, wondering what she was thinking. leaning back he finished his sandwhich before reaching for his portion of the fruit. " what would i do on my vacation.. do you have any idea's miss ryumi?. maybe we can go to the park.. get some good long nature walks in. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Ryumi got knocked out of her thoughts as he asked her his question. She says looking at him with a smile, "Ryumi thought it would be best if master got away from work for a while. Maybe go where master has never gone before. Somewhere Master has always wanted to go but never had the time to go. The farther Master get away from work the better."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:27 pm

he nodded slightly as he wiped his finger's with the napkin and took a sip of his drink. looking down at her smiling warmly. " well.. there is a lot to choose from then.. " he tapped his chin lightly,pulling off a piece of turkey meet from his sandwhich, he held it out to her, being as she was still in her cat form." i will think of something. shouldn't be too hard. last time i traveled some where was .w ell. when i was a child with my parent's. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 am

Ryumi looked at him. He hadn't gone traveling that long? Did he keep so busy all that time? Or did he forget that he needed a vacation just as much as the next person? She says calmly, "Ryumi has been to lots of places. Italy France London and several other places. All are relaxing for the most part. The only hard part is being careful not to lose passports and luggage. Very prone to that. So must be careful." She slowly took the meat from him being careful of his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:17 am

He arched a brow , letting her have the meat before gently scratching her chin." you really have?. wow. lucky you , hope you had fun in those places" he leaned back in his chair, relaxing more as he watched her. " mmm Itally.. you know.. i think Paris sound's good.. and yes passports and luggage are very important to not lose. the luggage can be replaced.. passports would take time so i usually keep that on me at all times. " he shrugged as he brought the internet up on his computer to do some researching . it was his lunch hour so he could do what he wanted. " and of course you will be going with me Ryumi. no fun if i am by myself."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 am

Ryumi purrs happily and licks his finger gently happy to with this master. “Ryumi did have fun on those trips. Many of Ryumi’s masters have been men that were very lonely and were afraid that they were only liked for the money they had. So Ryumi gave them Ryumi’s company.” She saddens some and curls into a ball. “But then…after Ryumi got attached…They sent Ryumi back…” Ryumi’s ears perked up. “Ryumi get to go?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next