The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Master Open Mature

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

A New Master  Open Mature - Page 10 Empty Re: A New Master Open Mature

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:37 am

He moved back a bit and let her do what she wanted, smiling to himself and shaking his head, her old master's where idiots to let her go, she was extremely smart and even he could see that. Though right now he was glad they let her go, other wise he would not have goten her.

Rolling his shoulders to work the stiffness out, he got up and lightly stretched, while she made the calls , he went and headed over to his filing cabinet, finding the folder he kept alot of food menu's at from different places that ordered. Trying to figure out what he was in the mood for. He decided to pick out five and place them on the desk, he would get her opinion too .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:31 am

She was a smart girl despite being labeled labeled a slave all her life. She never really complained about it though. She got to meet a lot of people and see a lot of things others didn't see. She looks over at him as he went through things. She had gotten a lot of his foreign customers to agree to his condition for his company. So he would have a lot more money coming in now and more customers to give his computer products to. But it was up to him to make sure it stays that way. She says to him with a smile, "Is there anything that you want Ryumi to do? Ryumi is very good at company business. Had a lot of masters that ran a big businesses."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:16 pm

He looked to her when she spoke, giving a soft smile as he took his glasses off to rub his eyes a bit. He had a bit of a migraine but it was alright. " Right now dear. I would love to eat.I was wondering out of the five I picked here. which one would you prefer?" He looked to her. Setting his glasses down as he waited. " Hmm after that we can discuss other things. If you wish to work then that is a topic I am definitely open to. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:37 pm

She looked over the menus trying to figure out what she would want to eat. She wasn't used to this kind of thing. She would have to figure out what she wanted to do with her life. Since this master was going to let her do what she wanted to do. "I would really like noodles. Easy to eat." She made her way to his side of the desk. She could sense that he was stressed out to the max. She gently starts to rub his shoulders to help him relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Oh he was getting too used to this. Closing his eyes as he felt her hands on his shoulders felt really good. " noodles? like italian? Lasagna is good.Or spaghetti. " He smiled, feeling himself relaxing just a bit more. " Alright, we can do that. would you like to go to the restuarant or order in?" He was actually craving spaghetti. something with a good sauce.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:49 pm

She kept rubbing his shoulders to help him feel better. She says to him, "Spaghetti sounds good to me. Lots of sauce and some garlic bread. We could order in so I can work on lowering your stress more." she wanted him to feel better. So much stress was going through his body. She could sense every bit of the body trying to ease the stress on its own. But because he never took a break he wasn't going to be able to do it on his own. She look up the number for him so he can order the way he likes it. She wasn't sure how he liked to eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm

He opened his eyes and looked over at her. Reaching over to place his hand over her's. " You are already lowering it. Besides we have plenty of time during our vacation. " He smiled, surprised himself even as he turned and leaned up to kiss her cheek" such a sweet thing you are. oh garlic bread sounds great. " He quickly called the number for the place, looking over the menu and put in the orders of two spaghetti plates with lots of sauce and garlic bread. When asked about drinks, he looked to her. He wasn't sure if she could even drink wine. so he ordered a small thing of wine and a thing of sweet tea. He paid over the phone before hanging up and relaxing again. His eyes closing." least its not scotch. " he mumbled. rubbing the bridge of his nose again. he could actually feel himself a bit more mellowed out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:04 pm

She blushes deep red when he kissed her cheek. He was becoming more affectionate with her every time they were around each other. She wrinkled her nose at the sound of them being able to drink wine. She wasn't much of a drinker. "Alcohol gives you even worse headaches you know. I don't want you to have to deal with that on top of the stress." She continues to rub his shoulders to help him relax. She could feel the knots in his shoulders and neck. She slowly works them out trying to make it easier for him to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:09 pm

He laughed softly as he looked to her again. " True, but only if you drink too much. One small glass is actually good for the heart, it can even help the liver if you drink responsibly. " He lightly poked her nose. " Besides. I ordered tea as well. " He blinked , one brow going up as he finally noticed her blush. " Are you blushing dear?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Ryumi looked away from him as he called her on her blush. She says, "Only a little. It is no big deal." She still did not like the idea of drinking. Too many masters that would beat her in the drunken rage. She kisses his cheek and hugs him gently. She was happy with him. More than with any other person. She hope everything will be okay for them during their vacation to Paris. She really did not want him to deal with bull crap from people who hated her kind. There were fewer every year but still they were many that did not like her kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:27 pm

He blushed this time and even moved slightly to put his arm around her and pull her in front of him to sit on his lap. Reaching up to lightly rub her forehead" Don't frown. You will get wrinkles. " He lightly stroked her ears. Leaning back in his chair now " Food should be here soon. I m actually starving right now."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:40 pm

She smiles some and stays in his lap. Purring loudly as he rubs her ears. She says, "My kind don't get wrinkles because they don't get old. But thank you for showing me concern." She kisses his cheek gently and wait for the food to arrive. She was starving as well. Her ears perk song as she was hearing some of employees complaining about his behavior towards them and the hours he made them work. She hissed at the doors slightly. It made her angry that they made fun of him. She wanted to go rip their throats out.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:51 pm

He chuckled. " i did not know that but thank you for informing me. " He rubbed her side lightly before frowning and glancing at the door. tiling his head slightly before sighing. " Should send them home. No need to keep them so late tonight. " He lightly rubbed her ears again, hoping to calm her down. Definitely surprised when she had hissed. " You thinkt hey would be happy with the over time they get paid for. Ah well. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:59 pm

She blushes when she realizes that she hissed like a cat. "They have family though. Sometimes people want to spend time with their family. You don't have family waiting at home so you probably didn't know how hard you're working them. Family time is really important to a lot of people." As they kept making fun of him and the hours they worked, she kept getting madder. She wanted to go wipe them out. She rubs up against him trying to relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:06 pm

He put both of his arms around her this time, rubbing her back and side." I do know they have family, thing is. its a lose lose situation. If I cut their hours to give them more time, they complain they are not making enough. If i give them more.. well.. " he waved to the door. " They complain i work them do hard." He needed to get her to relax so he hit the button on the speaker phone. " Dorris.. Send every one home early tonight. I will lock up. " He hti the button again and then looked to the neko on his lap as he lightly nuzzled the top of her head. " well they can get over it though for tonight. I want to relax right now. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:16 pm

She looked at him slightly as he was trying to calm her down. She purrs against his throat and she started to calm herself down knowing that he was going to stay with her and they were going to go home so they were alone. "I don't like fussy people. People cannot be picky about the hours. Yes it is important to make money to support your family but it is also important to keep the balance of hours so you don't stress so much. Like you do everyday."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:23 pm

He laughed softly as he lifted his chin up for her, closing his eyes yet again. He was not about to admit to her that he had even spent three days in the office without leaving. the couch in the office was a fold out bed.In fact he had done something like that just days before she arrived. " It's alright. It is life. Besides if they wanted time off they could have used their vacation hours as well. they still get paid, they just don't have to work.." It was getting a little harder to concentrate, considering she had been rubbing up against him and was now purring against his throat. for some odd reason that definitely got a rise out of his body. He had to clear his throat a few times just to keep the pitch even. " I only work umm this long to make sure the uhh business keeps running. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:31 pm

She looked at him sensing that she was getting a rise out of him. She licks him gently and purrs a little harder. She wondered what would happen if she provoked him to the highest level? She kisses his neck gently going up and down while running her hands down his chest slowly. "What's the matter? I'm only being affectionate." Okay she was teasing him a bit but she wanted to have him let himself relax and let his guard down. What could it hurt?

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:41 pm

he sucked in a breath. Did she just lick me? was the single thought that just went through his head before he had to shift a little in the chair. Definitely had an effect on him and making his pants highly uncomfortable now. Everything else she was doing was just adding fuel to it. He half closed his eyes now, watching her " wh-what makes you uhh think something is wrong?" damn. she had him stuttering. What was worse, he couldn't seem to pull his hands off her sides. He actually caught himself rubbing a little more. " definitely.. Affectionate. " His mind began to go straight into the gutter, just imaging things they could do but also trying to calculate how much time they had alone before food arrived. Before mentally kicking himself and scolding himself on what he was thinking.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:52 pm

She couldn't help but giggle some as she knew she was affecting him the way she wanted to. She keeps at it as she moves her hips some. She made sure that she was rubbing up against the tightness of his pants. She licks him again and purs a loving soft purr. "Its okay to admit that you like something that a woman does to you. You might even act on it too." She kisses him softly on the lips. Letting the kiss linger on his lips just enough to tease him more.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Aiden knew he was in trouble the moment she started to move her hips more. He was not new to this that was for sure, he had plenty of practice with the few women he did date. But Ryumi was definitely throwing him through a loop. " Ry-Ryumi now wait a min.." He had been planning on saying that he wasn't going to deny liking something a woman does. But then she kissed him and all thoughts in his head just scattered. His arms tightened slightly around her before he gave a soft groan and tentatively kissed her back, still trying to keep control but knew that was slipping away fast even as his hands found their way to her hips and thighs, pulling her closer to him instinctively.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:12 pm

She purrs in utter delight as he kissed her back. She slowly removes his shirt and kisses him up and down. "Quit thinking so much. Give into what you feel every once in awhile. Trust me it'll feel good." She removes her dress and watches him for reactions. "So how bout you give into what you've been fighting since we met?" She blushes some but not in embarrassment or nervousness. But because her body was heating up with desire.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:21 pm

He groaned into the kiss again, rubbing up against her now, utterly losing the fight of control. he blinked when he felt the cold air against his bare chest now as she removed his shirt. he couldn't figure out when he lost his jacket, that was how bad his concentration was.

When she moved off of him, He gaze stayed locked on hers. Sucking in a breath as he watched her remove the dress and he just couldn't tear his gaze from her." Seems to me... that you are going to get what you want lass. " He mumbled, reaching for her again just to get her back in his lap. To hell with food, right now he wanted only one thing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:34 pm

Ryumi kisses him deeply as she gets back into his lap. She sways her tail some nervously as she undoes his pants. "You are so stubborn you know that?" She strokes him once she gets his member out of his pants. "Someone as well endowed as you should not wear pants." She meows loudly in desire. She kisses him again with more desire and need. She continues to stroke him trying to make him hard and needy.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 pm

He closed his eyes and groaned against the kiss again, kissing her back this time more deeply as he eagerly ran his hands over her bare body, giving a soft laugh. before breaking the kiss." nothing wrong with being stubborn ." he swore softly as she got him freed from his pants, giving a hiss of delight as his hips jerked instantly. Hell he was already hard and needy and she was just making him ache even more as he leaned back even more,kissing her again, a little confused by her pant comment. " What am i supposed to wear then lass? "He grinned " Can't wear a skirt nor a dress thats ladies clothing. " he bit his lip slightly as he snuck a hand under her, his fingers finding her bare thighs before moving up to tease her just as she was teasing him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next