The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene) Empty The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:07 am

That day she'd made up her mind, she wanted to get out of the castle she'd been locked up in since her father had died after going on an adventure of his. pulling on her cloak and wearing servants clothes she headed through the short cut she'd discovered to outside of the castle walls. Stopping her attention turned when she heard rustling nearby and walked towards it. Shocked by what was found she kneeled down beside him "Don't move and be quiet" she whispered beginning to tend to some wound on his back, she'd prepared herself well for the outside world that was for sure. She didn't really know why so many people got these lashing for petty things most of the times.

This girl's name was Sayuri, she had brown, almost black, hair which she'd recently cut short, and pale crystal blue eyes. "Come on we need to move unfortunately, they'll find you otherwise and I'm almost certain you don't want to get given another lashing do you?" she questioned sarcastically and sighed not looking to him after she'd tended to his wounds and then lead him outside the castle walls. "Umm why were you lashed anyway?" she asked, a little late as always. "And who are you, do you have somewhere to stay as well?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene) Empty Re: The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 am

Alem was dying he was certain of it. 25 lashes today, well that's 10 less then the day before. He had to eat though so he suppose it was a good trade off. Not really though the pain was nearly unbearable this time. He was certain that the wounds were infected. This time he had been lashed for giving food to a young child. He took the punishment for the child. He stiffened as he heard a noise and moved deeper into the bushes. But it was no good he was caught he stiffened ready for the more beatings. Instead a angel faced him. "Have I died?" He asked softly. But he couldn't have there was still pain. If he was dead he was certain that he wouldn't be in pain.

He didn't move as he tended to her back. He was greatful for he didn't want to die from infections, someone had to feed the orphans in the village, or as people liked to call them "street rats" He then followed her. "I was lashed for stealing some bread to feed a child well that was yesterday, today a child took a apple that had fallen to the ground I took her punishment" He looked at her. "My name is Alem and I stay here" He pointed to the wide open area.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene) Empty Re: The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Sayuri looked to him "No you haven't died" she said and listened to what he said not knowing that such things happened "My name is Sayuri" she spoke softly "Well there any shelter, we'll need to clean your wounds out a little better and make sure they don't get infected" she whispered softly to him "and if it rains we don't want to get soaked" smiling at him a little and thought to herself "Also I don't think feeding children is a crime, even if stealing is and surely they're doing something about it right, like setting up a place for them all to stay and be kept healthy?" she questioned "sorry I've not been outside for quite sometime since I'm a live-in-maid" she lied and then let him sit down "Umm let's see, there a water source nearby?" she asked moving the piece of cloth that kept her hair back.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:24 pm

Alem smiled "I guess I figured I hadn't died, always been told there would be no more pain once I died." He repeated the name "Sayuri really nice name" He shrugged. "Not much shelter but there is something" He lead her to a empty house that had holes in the roof. "Its not much but its the best that I can do" He had to chuckle at her next words. "Ever since the king died it has gotten bad, we had shelters but since the kings death they have been shut down and turned into clubs for the rich, spas and such"

He winched slightly then pointed to a well. "That is it for us poorer people" He eyed her. "So where do oyu main, I haven't seen you before but I have to say that you look like the Kings daughter"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:40 pm

She helped him to where he was heading and looked to him "Hmm ok then, it'll do, there's a big path over there that doesn't have any oles in it and we can drag the old mattress over there for you to rest on" she smiled. Heading to the well she pulled up some water and brought it over before cleaning them out "This might sting" she said to him listening to what he said her movements stopped when he said technically who she was "You must be mistaken, They don't let her out of the castle anymore, so I couldn't be her" she said a little hesitant and stumbling on her words. "Anyway they're all cleaned up at least" she said ripping some bits of fabric she found after washing them she got him to move up his arms and secured them around the wounds "There we are"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 am

He was grateful for the help. He had been whipped many times before but it was getting worse, the new guards seemed to take pleasure in inflicting pain. He nodded. "I know of the place, I normally let the ladies and children have that one, but they might enjoy having more company" He turned and looked at her slightly as she washed his wounds. "You are good at this" He said as he relaxed.

"About the princess thing, I didn't mean to offend, just the opposite, I wanted to compliment you."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:07 am

"I'm sure they won't mind just for a little bit" she said to him brushing a bit of his hair back and got him to rest "and my younger brother got injured a lot so I got used to treating wounds" she smiled at him. "and it's ok, I get it a lot but I'm really not her" she lied again, she didn't like to deceive but she had no choice if she wanted to stay outside of the castle walls for a while.
At that time someone came in "My, my are you two ok?"
"He just go badly hurt but I've sorted it out ok" she said to them
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:02 am

Alem grinned as she brushed away the hair. He attempted to relax but he was always on edge no telling when he would have to protect the woment and children and now there was a new one too. He touched her cheek and chuckled. "Well that's good then, for I think I would be put to death for touching the princess being a street rat and all."

Hearing someone come in he lept up and pushed her behind him. "Who are you" He gasped out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:44 am

"Ah, Alem, it's only us" said the women, her child behind her "we saw someone coming in here and we weren't sure who it was at first" she said "Are you new miss?" asked the child and Sayuri made him lay back down again "NO moving ok?" she said sternly to Alem and nodded at what the child said "I'm just helping your friend here really" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Alem calmed down and smiled "Sorry just surprised me is all" He smiled and let Sayuri met them before laying down. He held his hands up in a mock surrender. "Alright, okay I will lay down and relax he grinned at the little girl "How are you doing sunshine?" He asked softly the little girl giggled then sat down with her. He kept his back away from the little girl to protect her then tickled her. He looked up at Sayuri "She just applied some meds, you know the normal" He said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:57 am

"ok" said the little girl smiling, Sayuri watched and then looked to the women who stood in the doorway Sayuri stood up to go talk to her while the little girl and Alem played. "are you ok ma'am? she asked "Yes I am fine, my don't you look an awful lot like the princess"
"I get that a lot" said Sayuri "but I only worked there as a maid, that's all"
"Also thank you for helping Alem, we don't know what we'd do without him" she smiled at her and then called her little girl to her "Come on we have to go check on the cows"
"You have some?"
"Yes, some of the people sent to collect live stock secretly left everyone with a few at least but did have to take a lot back so as not to be suspected" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 am

Alem was tickling the little girl and then sighed as she was called away. "You listen to your mama princess" The little gasped "Alem I am not the princess you get in big trouble for calling me that" Alem smiled "You know what, you are my princess so don't worry about it, now let me see that smile" The little girl smiled then went off with the mom.

Alem sighed. "The people were starving, the babies needed milk" He then laid back down. "So how is it being a maid?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 am

"Why would he get in trouble for saying that?" she asked not quite understanding why he'd get in trouble but smiled watching him and the girl interact with each other. She then spoke to Alem "Don't you have you're own family?" she asked him before answering his question "It was awful, especially when you had to go clean areas where the guards were flirtatious as always and cruel if you did something wrong" something about her wouldn't add up, she seemed unharmed also no maid would dare run away, not really especially with how well paid the job was. "Also where are the other men, I haven't seen any here since we got here" she asked
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Alem didn't move but looked at her. "If the guards heard that it would be another whipping, cant pretend to be the royal family. Ever since the king died the guards have taken power, and a few to the extreme, there are the few that are still gentle and do the job but some well" He showed her his back again. "You see"

He listened to her and cocked his head to the side. "Well guards can be messy" He rubbed his "How big of trouble you are going to be in now that you ran away?" He leaned back. "You wont find too many other men, many are working in the mines, or just gone..."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:45 pm

"Surely their earning money for their families in the mines then?" she asked him, she didn't have any idea how bad it really was "and by gone do you mean..." she didn't dare say the last word and sighed. Answering his next question she thought "I honestly don't know, depends if I'm found, just like you" she said to him smiling a bit. "But I guess it would be a whipping if anything."

Later on that day someone else came in. "Alem, they've put up reward posters, the princess has gone missing from the palace" Sayuri who had gone outside to get water as keeping herself covered but noticed one of the posters and grimaced before tearing it down.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Alem didn't want to upset her so he nodded "I suppose" He shrugged when she asked what he meant by gone...."I honestly don't know they were here then the Soldiers came in one day and rounded them up." He looked at her and shook his head. He knew that he wouldn't let her be whipped, he would take the whipping for her.

When she went out he stood and stretched then listened to the news. He rubbed his chin again and then walked to where she was. "You know the punishment for being caught with a princess is likely death." He sighed "I hope the princess is okay, I mean she could right some of the wrongs here, that is if she cared, or maybe she is evil like the gaurds" He was baiting her, would she take it?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:46 pm

She then began wondering why he wasn't rounded up while she sorted out the water and listened to what eh said falling for it "I'm not evil and I do care but I can't do anything while I'm locked up and know nothing" instantly realising what she said she covered her mouth quickly and turned away "Guess I'm going to be sent back then?" she muttered and then just pulled up some more of the water and put it to the side "Anyway you need to cover you're back or the little one's will see the wounds" she muttered, not looking forward to being sent back to castle for money.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Alem bowed his head. "I knew it, you are too gentle and your hands are too soft to be a servant. He looked up at her. "I am not going return you to the castle, I will not take the blood money. " He touched her softly. "I could lose my hand for that but it would be worth it"

He sighed. "I am sure the back as stopped bleeding so it will be fine, now can you tell me why you wanted out so bad?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 am

She looked to him "still they won't like seeing the wounds" she sighed and then answered his question "because I don't want to be locked up in that cage they call my room, I want to explore like my father did" she smiled "Plus I won't be any good if I don't know what's really happening outside" she but sighed "Also mother organised an arranged marriage for me as well, but I don't like him, he's cruel and mean and is flirtatious" she said angrily "and he has no idea what the world is even like thinking that all people love him what I hate him completely and won't marry him" crossing her arms over her chest she was clearly being serious.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:24 pm

"I will cover up" He watched her closely "Why are you so caged in there?" He nodded "Your father really liked being out, and he made things right" He looked at her. "Not that I blame you at all" He frowned about the arranged marriage. "Well that is not right a beautiful woman like you should be able to chose" He then winced and bowed to her softly, not enough for most people to be able to notice but enough for her. "Forgive me that was improper but true"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:35 pm

"Because mother thinks that I'll die if i go out exploring like my father" she said to him "and it's just to keep me inside also she's getting old as well now and as you can see the guards have pretty much taken over" sighing she frowned when he bowed "and don't act like that, I preferred the way I was treated before you found out" she muttered "I hate being a princess, I'd rather be a maid they even have more freedom than me" she pouted, "Now please just treat me as if I were a normal person I just want some adventure and you need to go back to rest if you're still wincing" she said to him
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:54 pm

He shook his head softly. "I winced because I called you beautiful and even though you are, it just wasn't my place" He chuckled "Oh you want to be treated like before then huh?" He touched her cheek "You got a smudge right there" He smiled. then shook his head "You are to beautiful to be a servent" He moved a stray piece of hair and sighed. "I am fine really, do you need help carring the water don't want the guards to see you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Sayuri blushed a little at his comment and also when he wiped away the smudge. "T-Thanks" she said and nodded when he asked if she needed some help "Yeah, might be an idea and they won't know it's me, they wouldn't look for me around here after all" she smiled at him and let him help her with the water "And forget places and such I'm still just an ordinary women from now on, or rather until they catch me anyway" she laughed, When the water was back inside she looked around a little "Here, I found another top for you" she said handing it to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:35 am

Taking the water Alem lead her back. He smiled but he was nervous, if the guards did catch her hear he would likely lose his head. He wouldn't let Sayuri know though he didn't want her to be nervous around him. He put the shirt on then sighed. "There is that better" He looked at her. "I still think you should be able to chose who you marry sucks that this is how everything is done!

He sat down and motioned for her to sit. "So is it really bad up in the palace being a servant and all?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:45 am

"Thanks, at least another person thinks that as well" she sighed and looked to him before sitting down "It's not great, it's rather boring and there are certain areas we're not allowed in" she said to him her hands in her lap. "Also I want to explore outside the walls a bit" she then spoke quieter "Problem is I would do something fi I could but I have no power until I marry a prince or someone they approve of as good enough for me and the country" she then spoke normally "I wish father were still here though"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next