The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 27, 2014 8:41 am

Turning a bright red as he said said and smiled "and like I said you look very handsome" she kissed him softly on the lips. "I do wish we could stay here forever though, it's jsut a shame that I might be dragged back"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Thief and The Princess (Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:56 am

Alum kissed her back softly. "No I will not let you get dragged back if you don't want to" He paused. "unless you change your mind" He paused "I will keep you safe and happy for as long as you want"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:26 am

Sayuri smiled and looked to him "So sweet" she kissed his cheek and smiled happily "it's nicer here anyway,s rue there's the farm work but it's nice to be doing something for once instead of sitting in thee and doing nothing" she said bluntly to him
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:09 pm

"It is nice here" He smiled then leaned over and kissed her softly. "You are so beautiful" He licked his lips and stroked her face softly. "You are a lot happier here then all the times I saw you, back home"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:47 pm

"Thanks" she smiled "and I am, I feel, free so of course I'm going to feel a lot better" she grinned at him and held his hand before she pulled him down for a kiss and smiled laughing "Forget the other knights, You're my knight in shinning armor."

(I swear I replied to this topic, sorry )
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17