The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity Killed The Catfish R/rated

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Curiosity Killed The Catfish  R/rated - Page 12 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed The Catfish R/rated

Post by questor Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Senator Marshal scanned the documents Merlin had left on the table and his eyes went wide and anger filled them. He had heard what Garves had said and what the president and Merlin said. He knew the president and knew she was one of the better ones that had come and gone. No matter what happened, he was behind her 100 percent and would help her though the troubling times ahead.

But as for Graves. There was enough in the documents to put him away for a long time. He was on a phone well before Graves could leave the hotel. Secret Service and FBI personnel stopped him from leaving and took him into custody. He became very beligerant, threatening and was trying everything in the book to avoid being arrested, but none of it worked. He was hauled away in handcuffs in view of everyone at the lagoon. Merlin nodded his head in that direction to Syrenne.

He then went back inside to finish up on the Treaty and again offer his support for the President.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed The Catfish  R/rated - Page 12 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed The Catfish R/rated

Post by LadyRaven Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:45 pm

Abigail stood up as Graves was arrested and she held her head high as she heard the cuff snap tight around his wrists.  "Every penny you have donated to any of my campaigns, I will return."  She said, though she had no idea just how she would do that, "And I will surrender every audit document to the relevant agencies along with testimonials from this conference long before your spins doctors can taint my reputation."  Once again, she wasn't exactly sure about this, but she would try like hell to make it happen.  She kept her head high as he was dragged from the office and only when that door closed again, did she sit down with a thump and take a heavy breath.

By the lagoon, Syrenne cast her eyes to the fat one being taken away and she smiled and when Merlin went back to the conference room, she followed him and she sat back down with him.  She noticed that the President looked sort of half relieved, half nervous, but that wasn't her problem.  The meeting continued and Syrenne listened as best she could for anything that she could understand....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Martha sat down beside Syrenne and informed her what had happened and what had been said. Also that the President was shaken by what had happened and was determined to rid herself of everything Graves had given to help her get reelected. As the proceedings continued she translated.

Once everything was said and done, it was not up to the lawyers to put it all in proper wording and bring it back for signatures. "Now my dear we will get your friend and do some shoping. First here at the Hotel to get you something to wear in public." She grinned. "I know the whole thing of clothes and the like is strange and new to you but I am sure you will enjoy it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:43 am

Syrenne listened with care to everything being said and watched carefully at everything being done. She still didn't like this much, but as Martha explained it all, she knew it was imperative to future relations with these people. She watched as the suited people wrote things on thin slices of whatever and handed them back and forth. Yet more strange things she would have to get used to. After some time, Martha began telling her about something called shopping and wearing clothes in public. Syrenne slumped her shoulders, but consented. She had to make allowances for her present location and it seemed something important enough that the lack of it caused upset.

After a moment in thought, Syrenne nodded in consent, "As you wish, Aunt Martha." She said quietly, "But I do not enjoy it. Arien very well may, she adores such frivolous material things, but do not expect too much from myself. From what I have experienced so far, it isn't one of their more endearing qualities." She looked to Merlin and then the lawyers. "What do we do now?" She asked him, "What happens after this?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Martha laughed quietly at her thoughts on the matter of shopping. "My dear, every woman loves to shop. I am sure that you love to collect things for your home under the sea. Think of it like that but with clothes to wear. I have not met a woman that does not like to try on clothes to see how they look in them, how they feel on her and how men will look at them with them on. Being naked leaves little to the imagination, we like to make the men think of what we look like, underneath." again she laughed and took Syrenne by the hand and lead her back to the lagoon to collect Arien and the security detail.

While they walked she told Syrenne. "They will get everything in order and printed up so that everyone can read and sign the documents. Once that is done then it will be official and the treaty will go into effect. Copies will be sent to the other countries so that they can go over it and sign it if they wish to have the same privilages as ours will have with your people."

Once they reached the lagoon, Martha produced some of the sand for Arien. "Now come along. I think you will like what we are going to be doing." It was then off to the shops at the hotel to get them some clothes to wear out in public. A dress, shoes, and a purse to go with them. "Oh my you look stunning in that." she told Syrenne and turned her to look in a full length mirror. There were many other things in the shops. Jewlery that was not the real expensive type but would complement clothing. Color beads and crystals that were nicely put together.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:26 am

Syrenne lifted an eyebrow at Martha, "Then I'm not every woman." She said almost pointedly, "And why would you want a man to imagine what you look like? Why leave so much to disappointment and why hide one's ability to show their breeding quality? It just doesn't make any sense to me." But she went along with it anyway.

After collecting Arien, who was, as predicted, very excited to try the human things, Syrenne's thoughts went back to the treaty. Martha explained how things would be in order soon and the papers would be signed and sealed. She was curious about what exactly the terms would be, but she trusted Merlin to make the right choices. He was after all, King and it was his duty to keep his people safe and secure. And then it was down to the shopping.

Syrenne put up with as much as she could from the fussing people, but after only a short time, she began to lose patience with them and with the mountains of cloth she was being forced to try on. Arien loved every minute of it and pranced around the store like a natural. Even the strange heeled shoes didn't seem a problem for her, but Syrenne couldn't even stand in them, let alone walk around. Eventually, in a rather flattering dress, ballerina style shoes and a very strange bag that seemed to have no purpose at all, she stared at herself in the mirror and shook her head. Martha said she looked stunning, but she just felt stupid. In fact, the only thing about this new look that she remotely liked were the coloured beads around her neck and wrists. "I hate this." She said honestly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Martha could see that Syrenne was having a hard time with adjusting to the way surface people lived. Her life under the sea was a more simple and relaxed life. Women there she guessed had other ways to attract men and clothes was definately not one of them. She smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It is a lot to take in isn't it." Our ways are so different then those of your people."

She looked over at Arien and saw how she was enjoying it all and the attention. Durmas was looking at her in a strnage way and it was hard to tell if he liked what he was seeing or not. He put on the pants and shirt and sandles and moved a bit stiffly in them but after awhile he got use to it.

Martha tried to answer Syrenne's questions. "We have other ways to attract a male and as for breeding potential, well here on the surface, we take what comes, when we think we are ready for children. You have to remember that before the wars, the population of the world was in the billions. From the dawn of mankind we have worn some sort of clothing. Even your ancestors when they lived on land wore clothing."

When Syrenne said she hated it all, Martha sighed. "How is Merlin getting along under the sea. He has spend alot of time now under water?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Syrenne stared at Martha's reflection and nodded, "It's more than a lot to take in." She said honestly and then shook her head. "To be honest Aunt Martha." She continued, "I really can't see how your race came to such numbers if this is what you wore. At home, this would be laughable at best. The drag from the fabric would slow us down and in fact, hide our ability to produce young. Agility is a defining factor for a female. If she isn't strong and agile, how can she possibly produce strong and agile young? Like I said, I really can't see the point in all this."

After a while, her eyes turned to Arien and Damus. Arien was loving it all as expected and even Damus seemed able to cope with it, but Syrenne spotted the uncertainty in him for his potential mate. He wasn't sure if he liked all this either. Martha broke her thoughts when she asked how Merlin was getting on under the waves and she finally turned to face the ground dweller. To be truthful, she had never actually asked him! "Good, I think." She said honestly, "He doesn't seem phased by the tail or the fins. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was born one of us." She smiled almost dreamily, "And he is very handsome with his tail. Every female in the Spire is jealous of me and every male is jealous of him. His colour and fade is very rare, almost unique and his tail, oh my!" She slumped her shoulders and actually relaxed, "I could wrap myself in those scales and fins and never leave them. So strong and it wraps all the way around me. And in display, oh Aunt Martha, he is utterly divine. I miss him being like that." She took a deep breath and sighed it back out again. She was missing home and missing her tail and dancing in the water and she was missing doing that with Merlin. It showed greatly......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:48 pm

When his Aunt hauled Syrenne and the others off to shop, Merlin followed and talked with his father some. But his mind was not on what they were talking about. So far Syrenne's introduction to his world had not been what he wanted. Everything had gone so horribly wrong and now it looked as if she hated the surface world and wanted to return home as soon as possible.

He watched through the window of the shop and saw how uncomfortable she looked with all t he people fussing about her and having to wear clothes. He loved her world beneath the sea but he also loved his world above as well. "It will take time, but I think she will get use to our ways." his father said.

"No I don't think so father. She has had nothing but bad experiences here on land. You know the old saying about the first impression. Well her's has not been a good one." He sighed and went into the shop and told Durmas and Arien to remain there at the lagoon. He would take the other two guards and Syrenne. At least before they left he could show her the countryside away from the city and all the people.

He took her by the hand and lead her away from Martha and with the two guards following and his father, he took them all to a vehilce that was waiting and had the driver take them out of the city. They went out to where there was a large forest, and some meadows. Once there he took her out of the car and looked around. The sounds of birds chirping could be heard and the scent of wild flowers could be smelled in the air. In the distance they could see a Buck and a couple of Does grazing, just out side of the forest.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Syrenne looked as uncomfortable as she felt and even when Merlin came to rescue her so to speak, she still felt trussed up and too restricted in the clothing. And of course, when she saw the transport, it reminded her of the wagon that had so nearly sliced her in two and gripped Merlin's hand as tight as possible and hesitated. And she clung to him for the entire trip.

It didn't seem to take long, but it was more than long enough for her when the city began to spread out more and she began to see greenery and less people. She began to relax a little, but every time something passed them, another wagon, a horse, even a squealing jackass, she jumped and clung to Merlin again. But then, everything changed. The road became rough and the traffic seemed to simply disappear. She didn't ask where Merlin was taking her, but she was glad it wasn't anywhere near the city and all the people and their strange habits and their strange talking and bickering. And it was nice that Arien and Damus had stayed behind. Everything suddenly turned quite beautiful and she finally let go of Merlin.

After some time, the car stopped and when she got out, she was surrounded by huge brown things with green tops. She had no idea what they were, but she thought them stunning and beautiful. And they were full of life. She could hear many chirping sounds that made her smile and it didn't take long for her to kick off the restricting pumps and feel the ground under her feet. She closed her eyes and smiled, taking deep breaths to smell the flora all around her. It was magical.

Then, Merlin took her by the hand and led her to the mass of tall things and she was treated to yet more sights of beauty. She began to see animals that she had never imagined. With her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open, she stared at the creatures that he pointed out. One had huge strange horns sticking out of its head that reminded her of fan corals. Two more creatures were behind it, but they didn't have corals on their heads and they were smaller. They were grazing on the soft green stuff beneath her feet and she crouched down to kneel and watch them. She didn't dare make a sound though, something about them made them look like prey and she didn't want to scare them off. The smile never left her face as she watched with utter delight at the scene. And then suddenly, a smaller creature came bounding over to one of the ones without corals. It was a pale brown in colour and covered in spots! Syrenne couldn't have wished for a more delightful sight as she realised this was spawn of one of them. She wanted to cry with happiness, but she was terrified she might frighten them all......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Merlin sat down next to her and watched the animals. The deer seemed not to mind them watching as long as they did not get any closer. "The cities can be overwelming but this is the country. Open and full of life. There are a few houses, farms and ranches out here, but they are far and in between. I know the ways of the cities have made a bad impression on you. Hopefully this will make up for that."

Birds flew overhead and here and there in the trees one could see squirles moving about the trees and a couple rabbits hopped about. He could see that she was enjoying the view and the feel of the grass underfoot as well as the scent of the flowers, grass and trees. As she saw things he explained what they were.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:49 am

Syrenne stared at Merlin a moment before turning her eyes back to the grazing deer. What he'd said was right. Finding herself alone in the city had frightened her badly and she really didn't like it now, even with all her people around her and Merlin to hold her hand through it. She felt that perhaps she could handle things better now, knowing that it wasn't all like that and that there were places like this where she could come and be away from it all.

Merlin began to explain the various flora and fauna around them and Syrenne soaked it all in like a sponge. She learned about the deer and the strange corals on the male's head. They were called antlers and they were made of bone. He explained why rabbits had such long ears and back legs and what the different birds were that she could see and hear. Birds, she already knew something about. They made a quick meal when the fish weren't around so much. But up top, they came in such varied colours and sounds. It was all quite magical and Syrenne loved every moment of it.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:34 pm

He could see Syrenne relax and become enthralled with everything. She was loving the country side. "It is a place to get away from the hectic life of the city. There are places like this all over the country, and then there are the mountain." he pointed to them. "There are more animals up there that are marvelous, and some that are that and dangerous as well."

A man appeared with a dog, a German Shepard, and her pups. He came out of the woods with the pups running around him and their mother. Suddenly one saw Syrenne and Merlin and came bounding over to them and jumped into Syrenne's lap and put his paws on her chest and began licking her face.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:18 pm

Syrenne nodded in agreement and fully relaxed to enjoy the peace and serenity of the place. She even went so far as to shift across and sit in Merlin's lap, pulling his arms around her front. "I'd love to see the mountains." She said quietly, "If they are anything as beautiful as this, your world is truly precious."

Not long after, Syrenne turned her head to see a man with several animals emerge from the trees. She furrowed her brow and then felt her panic rising again as one of the smaller creatures bound over to her and Merlin. It jumped right in her lap and started licking her face, making her shriek in fright and she clung to Merlin. "Merlin, help!" She cried, "Get it off me, get it off!" She lifted her arms to cover her face against the odd smelling assault....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Merlin chuckled a bit, "It is nothing to be firghtened of. This is a puppy, the young of the older animal. He picked up the puppy and looked, "She is just trying to show you some affection. It is how dogs show affection for humans. She really does not mean you any harm." But he held the puppy so it was off of her and placed it on the ground beside them, petting it."

"I am so sorry Sir, Miss. She is one of the more inquisitive ones of the litter." the man came up and said as he picked the puppy up and held it. Again my apllogies." Merlin translated for Syrenne.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Syrenne wiped the slobber off her face and stared at the puppy as Merlin explained it all to her. "It's disgusting!" She squeaked, "Leaving such liquid on someone's face like that!" No matter how much she tried to wipe it away, she could still smell it and taste it on her lips. "Yuk!" She stared at it then as Merlin put it back down and began running his hand over it. The puppy seemed to love that and she lifted an eyebrow. She thought the whole thing rather odd.

Soon enough, the man that owned said animal came rushing to them and picked the puppy up. Merlin translated the apology for her and she offered the man a nervous half nod. Being close to her beloved, she didn't feel in danger from this stranger, but she was still nervous. "Very well." She replied as she stared at the mother dog. "Very curious creatures." She said....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Merlin chuckled. "They are kept as pets mostly. Some are used to guard human's dwellings and others are trained to help humans in various ways. That one seems very friendly and wants attention. They lick you like he did to show his affection." he explained to Syrenne. The man soon left with the mother of the dogs and the little ones scampering after.

"There is an abundent number of animal life here, large and small. One just needs to get use to them all." But that is not what he was wanting to show her. He wanted her to see the variety of trees, flowers and plants that grew. The wonders of his old world.

"So what do you think of the surface world away from the city life?" he asked her. It was colorful and had smells that the ocean did not have.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:15 am

Syrenne began to nod in understanding. "Like Dolphins." She said to Merlin and then looked as the owner of the animals left again. "They can be very loving and helpful too. Are all upside creatures like that?" But he had moved the topic along again and she looked back out into the forest. She relaxed again and snuggled back into him as she took in the sights and smells from all around her. It truly was wondrous.

What did she think of the upside world now? She nodded in approval. "This, I like." She said, "It's beautiful and the scents I can smell, I can't describe it all. I feel like I could stay here forever and just watch the life around me." She knew she couldn't though. They would have to return to the place Merlin called the city with the bustling ground dwellers and all the noise. They had too much to do and then it would be back under the waves to visit the communities that Merlin had promised. She would be sad to leave this place and she hoped he would bring her back very soon. "Merlin." She whispered, "I wish we could take this place with us. I know it's impossible, but still. Hector would love to see this."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12