The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated Empty angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by olizashardaecobriana Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Lynessa Dark was older than recorded time.You see she was one of the original children, an angel of the highest court. She had watched humans crawl from the primordial ooze and was disgusted. As she watched these lizard like creatures develop skin like hers, take the visage of the creator she was struck with awe. She and the other angels, Memnoch especially, found the development to be horrifying. She rebelled against the creator and was sent from heaven as a creature of beauty and power, but she was forced to hurt the humans she wanted to protect just so she could survive. she had been forced into this existence over a millennium ago and she knew others liker her lived, for she had made the mistake of creating them. She was evil, a demon, called a vampire and succubus in the humans tongue. She knew other Fallen angels existed because she had the misfortune of killing one of their children in a blind rage one night. something she forever regretted. At this moment she was hunting, trying to decide which life was going to end just to continue hers.

Lynessa walked into a sleazy bar, hot in pursuit of a prey she had been stalking for days. He was a beautiful man, worshiped by many humans as a god on earth. With his perfect caramel skin, smooth as fresh fallen snow, almond shaped eyes the color of peat moss, and hair as dark and vibrant as raven feathers, he was a rock star among the humans. She had run into him when he had revealed secrets that could expose her kind. fearing for those she considered her children she must kill him.

Last edited by olizashardaecobriana on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated Empty Re: angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by RazielSpiritus Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 am

James Konets wasnt the sort of man you'd see in a city, let alone anywhere heavily populated. Since being turned out by his family James was forced to learn how to fend for himself, initially grubbing through dumpsters in back alleys, then stealing food from others; the first years were hard untill a man took James under his wing and taught him the ways of being a rancher in the deep south. For a while James had a sense of peace, waking up at sunrise every morning to help with the livestock and retiring in the evening with a glass of whiskey and a cigarrette. This went on for a few years untill one day while out herding the Cattle a group of strangers came to the ranch and in typical southern fashion James's mentor 'shot first and asked later". Upon arrival to the ranch house James saw his mentor lying in the dirt bleeding out from odd marks all over his body.

Last edited by RazielSpiritus on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Back to top Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated Empty Re: angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by AdelynRosett21 Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:49 pm

Adelyn Annabelle Blackheart, one of the few first fallen whom fell with Azazel , also known to the common as Lucifer. Adelyn was ranked as an allure angel and was given the task of watching among the blessed and innocent. Much like her former husband and lover , she was an angel of light, but her darkness grew and turned against the heavens immoral views and judgement on the souls which were gated through. With Azazel, she was condemned and chased out of the heavens, a battle that grew fierce and later to her depression and demise killed her. She thus was resurected time and time again only to relive the same sorrows and die, her children Annabeath and Demitrious able to nothing but watch the centuries pass. With the end racing closer and closer did Azazel realize he had this one chance left and restored her former glory by giving half his soul. With this Adelyn persued his work , later changing mind and trying to stop Lucifer from destroying all that were weak and opposed him. He then parted ways and left her for dead, and has not been seen for years. Adelyn then took upon her, the angel blades crimson and midnight, sending the twin children a ring in hopes that in time, they will be able to face their father and end his rein.

Adelyn standing tall and wings parted, silk black to the tips, hair ambered and loose down her back as the breeze grazed her cheeks with a kiss, skin marbled pale and eyes fired and cold, silver do they shine as she gazes out peering down the land, ivory and crimson dress clinging against her does she move forward, in hopes to come across a town soon before nightfall. thought ablunder as she continues down a multicolored path, kicking the stones as she glances to the lake water that runs parallel. the sun glistening across the water. " suppose i shall stop for a drink. i do not know when i shall see water next. i hate not knowing these lands. so foreign.." walking slowly to the shore of the lake, walking ankle deep does she sigh in relief of the coolness embracing her senses.
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Lynessa sauntered up to her prey and gazed at him, unwilling to admit even to herself she found him attractive, there was an air around him that suggested power and prowess.

"your songs speak of things you shouldnt know little human" she whispered into his mind. " who told you these things, tell me and i may spare you the death you deserve."

Her preys head whipped around looking straight at her. you think i shouldnt know of the kind that killed my family? i watched you kill my mother as she lay pregnant. you tore her throat out and laughed as i screamed for my mother. i prayed every day to meet you so i could kill you. he whipped out a knife and pressed it to her chest. " walk little one, wouldnt want to worry these poor people about a man killing a woman" he hissed as he shoved her forward and out the bar. once he had lead her into an alley she could feel the twitching of his muscles. feel them coil as he prepared to shove the knife through hoping to kill her. she hissed as the knife slid into its target.
"you cant kill me that easy lover. let me teach you a lesson......." she purrs as she pulls him under her control.

Lynessa strolled out of the alley hours later, pleased at all the chaos she created. he would not be recognized seeing as she drained him of blood, taken his teeth, and burned the body. the few humans that had stumbled upon them left with no memory of the happenings.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 pm

James eyed Adelyn as he rode toward the nearby town to meet his newest client, and for a brief moment considered picking her up. " naw Fuggit" he said chewing the end of his cigarrette as he passed her by, " youre cute but not worth the cash I'd miss out on" he muttered as he rode past her and onward to the town. upon entering the town he pulled out the adress for the Bar where he was to meet his client and looked up grinning as he parked his bike in front of it and walked in, carefully tucking his Revolvers behind his duster. James stood for a moment scanning the bar and its patrons then strode up and sat at the bar and nodded to the barkeep and picked up the manilla envelope that the barkeep slid across the bar with the Whiskey. "thats it?" James scoffed as he read the contents of the letter. "This is your little problem? some low level feeder?" he said sipping his whiskey and eyeing down the barkeep " fine...ill do it but you owe me" The barkeep nodded silently "agreed Mr.Konets...you should find him over there in the back room" the barkeep said nodding to the back room where most either played poker or held shady deals. "make it quick and clean please...we do run a nice place here" the barkeep chuckled. James slammed back his whiskey and nodded, pocketing the envelope in his duster and striding to the back room. James then opened the door to the back room and scanned the bar one final time with a small grin, he then slowly closed the door and drew out one of his Revolvers and approached the target. the target being of course one of the atypical 'Goth' types suckered into becoming the lowest form of Vampire. "howdy folks...Names James..." he said smiling and showing the smallest glint of fangs as he leveled his gun and cocked the hammer, " and you...my sweet lil thang...are effectively toast" James smiled sweetly as he fired the gun into the head of the bottomfeeder. "nothin against ya...just another paycheck to me" he said as he left the room.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Adelyn finished her consumption of water, barely noting the passer by and began back down the path, ruffling her feathers as she scans the land once more. impatient with time, she begins to fly upward, catching glimps of a city ahead, only to come down, barely landing softly. " damn it all. still not healed fully. i knew i left too soon... At least there is shelter i can seek near by. " with that she made haste toward the unkown city, coming upon what looked to be many chains of resturaunts and bars. walkways busy with humans does she flinch and stiffen as they gaze curiously her way. expression made cool she slips into an inn with a built in bar and sits in a corner chair. placing her hand to her head sighing at the discontentment of her surroundings does she pick up on a trailed essence. flashing her eyes around, noting that there only remained humans does Adelyn take leave to the streets once more, walking towards a park. the essence growing near, eyes ablazed, crimson slides down to a firm grip as she passes the park entrance. sunset upon her she growls at the loss of the trail and sits down by an old oak, twirling crimson in her hand.
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Lynessa walked into another bar in town and noticed two things. first she could smell a young vamp, and second there was on her her kin in the room. she decided to see what kin was there before bothering with the little one. she walked up and spread her wings, which she usually kept hidden. she brushed against the wings of the woman.

"who sent you?" she questioned. "why are you here?"
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:26 pm

James walked back up to the bar and slapped down an empty shell casing opn the bar " gimme another drink chief" he said as he sat down and pulled out his revolvers and began cleaning them.
the Barkeep nodded and poured another glass of whiskey and set it in front of him. "so..how old are you...really?" the Barkeep asked noting the Shoulder length silver hair and gunsteel blue eyes. " borderin on 200 some years I reckon" He replied rolling another smoke and leaning back as he lit it. "200 years of the same crap...200 years of doin these ungratefull Humans a service and cleanin up the trash...."
James trailed off as he caught a wiff of two newcomers in the bar and looked over his shoulder and noticed one was the woman from before "what do ya reckon theyre here for? look like they walked right out of some comic convention back east" he remarked to the barkeep as he puffed on the smoke.
The barkeep sighed and continued counting out James's pay " no idea sir..."
James turned back to the barkeep and continued to sip his drink as he thought of the newcomers. " I think i just might have another client here soon hehe..." he said jokingly.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Adelyn feeling her wings being twinged, essence vibrantly strong, whips around to see a fallen before her, staring inquizatively and stern. a moment passes before realizing the question that had been asked of her. " i could ask you the same, but im simply wondering towns, in hopes to run across some familiar grounds or others such as yourself. I do hope im not imposing on some sort of territorial pact here." gazing at her does her grip on crimson tense, essence glowering , ready to defend herself in seconds. glancing around the room momentarily does she come across the passerby from earlier and becomes even more rigid but keeps her composer and expression smooth. " im sorry but if you will excuse me, i must step out for air.." rushing past , out the door to i veer around the near corner and lean against the wall and wince grimacely as my wings shoot through with pain.
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Lynessa followed the woman out. "im not going to eat you, i just have had troubles with other fallen, one of their children did some damage to one of mine so i ripped the childs throat out. seems to be frowned upon." she hissed. "why do you run like a scared little bunny? we could destroy this town with the blink of an eye and you run. have you gone soft?" Lynessa shoved the woman into the wall, trying to goad a response out. "come on you whimp fight back and stop acting like one of those beasts. you are better tahn they are." Lynessa sneered.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:51 pm

James cast a sideways glance to outside where the two women were fighting and gave an annoyed sigh. " Looks like theres a problem...I'll handle it chief" he said collecting his pay and slamming back his 10th drink of the hour, James stood up from the bar and strode outside and stood there for a moment taking in the cool night air. then He strode around the corner to the sight of the other woman picking on the one from before " there a problem here Ma'am?" he said drawing both of his Revolvers as he spoke to the one against the wall. " Because I'd really hate to have to deal with any....problems tonight" he said with a small chuckle as he chewed the end of his cigarrette and stood there awaiting a response
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Adelyns patience growing thin in hopes to keep a subtle profile does she bare her teeth in quick stance to draw crimson to the fallens throat, the tip pressing oh so lightly and midnight in the direction of the stranger of before. " do you honestly i will take this kind of disrespect... " pressing crimson little more, blood droplet forming at the point " and as for you, you dare stoop so low as to pick a fight with a wounded fallen. you must really be troubled. i come to this town with no intentions to fight you.. only to seek rest. is that so hard to ask hmm? " eyes slint as she holds firmly her position, wings parted and fully extended. " to fully introduce, im Adelyn Annabelle Blackheart, one of the few first fallen and queen to the darkworld and former wife to Azazel. We are at war and you dare pick a fight with me..how interesting i must say... "
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:04 pm

*think
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:07 pm

"Queen or not, injured or not, you can fuck off princess. Stop acting like prey and stand up for yourself. fight for your survival." Lynessa hissed as she slashed a blade at Adelyn's shoulder, noticing her wings were being favored. "Maybe Azazel will save you before i tear your immortal heart from your body. i would love to watch you bleed out in front of him." she purred in Adelyn's ear.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:33 pm

James watched this with a growing sense of curiosity at the name of his former mentors "Friend" but still he silently watched the two, keeping his Revolvers drawn on Lynessa. "just what in sam hell is going on with these two?" he mused for a moment "two fallen in the same town and they still seem to not notice me?, damn are they in for a shock" a grim chuckle escaped James's lips as he finished this thought and spat out his smoke.

"Ladies if Y'all will be so kind as to calm down and follow me to my place we can settle this out in a more....civilised manner hehe" he said to both of them, not really expecting any co-operation from the two.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:59 pm

"you arogant little mundane.. what would possess me to ever coinside with your demands.. " as her words finish, she advances forward, appearing infront of him pinning him to the near wall with midnight. " what business do you have here anyways. you shouldnt concern yourself with our matters.. " she spats as she glowers at him, taking a cursurey glance over at the other fallen as she holds crimson strong. looking back at him, Adelyn's eyes swirl in silver glow. " though i am no ally to you fallen, but what should we do with the mundane here.."
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Lynessa materialized her blade, Keisha'Ra to her side and advanced. "i don't know why not just make him a eunuch? that could be fun." she cackled trailing the tip of Keisha'Ra up his pant leg. "its good to see you will fight someone. you earn some respect from that." Lynessa purred rubbing against Adelyn like a cat.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm

James rolled his eyes slightly at these new threats and kept his hold on his Revolvers "Ladies...look I really dont care what Y'all think I am, but one thing I am not.." He said Butting Lynessa's sword away from him
" Is Mundane, let alone human. Now Y'all seem to know Azazel and insist on bein a pair of fools here so Im going to kindly ask Y'all this....do Y'all really wanna cause problems with someone who could help you just as easily hinder you?" he said calmly.

James calmly reached down and picked a smoke from his pocket and lit it as he waited for an answer.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:46 pm

she hesitates for a moment and then presses midnight a littl further, growling " what of Azazel do you really know first of all, second if not human then what are you, and third.. " pressing more, her eyes blazing now " what could possibly have to offer to us.. what do they even call you.. " glancing over to her partner and back to the snake before her..
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Lynessa eyed Adelyn and the strange male. "how do you guys know Azazel? Do you work for him?" she whispered backing away slowly, keeping her blade between them and her.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:56 pm

James drew deeply from his smoke as he eyed the two. "One thing at a Time ladies, now my offer still stands...can we get out of this area and head to my place where we can speak freely?" he said releasing the hamemrs on his guns. "And no sweetheart I dont work for "Him" per se. but I do have...history. Oh and by the way Ladies; The Names James....but Y'all probably already knew that di'nt ya?" he said grinning as he sidestepped Adelyns blade and stood a short distance away from the two.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:03 pm

retracting crimson, still holding midnight in firm grasp does Adelyn turn to the other fallen. " I think we should go somewhere more decolent than a public alleyway. but in any case i too have history with him, but more personal in a sense. My name is Adelyn Blackheart." glancing over at James for a moment and makes way towards the street. " oh and James ? any stunts or tricks, she and i will kill you. understood? " smirking sadistically as she passes him and turns to look at the fallen, awaiting her decision.
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Lynessa ran like her ass was on fire. She was not staying with either of them, not with a connection to the one fallen she feared. What if they were sent to bring her back to him.

"I am not going back to him, no way no how." she cried, flying as fast as she could.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:13 pm

"aw christ...here we go!" James said as he thumbed the Hammer on his gun and fired into the air " I dont work for that old dick dammit! now get yer ass down here and quit makin a scene!" He shouted after her then he stopped and turned toward the one called Adelyn
" ya dont gotta worry 'bout me none sweetcheeks, not unless you pissed off someone or ya pulled somethin stupid. now are you gonna bug out like her or ya gonna ride with me to my place so we can talk?" He said holstering his guns with an air of annoyance. "I really hate people stickin me with the crowd of that asshole." he muttered under his breath as he turned away and strode over to his bike.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:24 pm

"ENOUGH! " growling as she glares at him, sending death vibes. " That is my former husband and love you are so promptly dismembering in words! now i shall be back, i must go after her. " with that said, she soars off high advancing towards her to catch her arm. " listen! i pose no threat! i wouldnt want to see Azazel ever again after he wronged me in so many ways! If anything i wish his death and fall in rein! im pleading with you to stop and listen to what i have to say ! "
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next