The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glimpse of Light (reserved)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Glimpse of Light (reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Glimpse of Light (reserved)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Jordan raised her head when he spoke then stood up quickly and walked to him. "Sire please sit down, I am well trained in healing" She eased him to a chair and then getting out a kit that she had found while exploring earlier brought that to him then brought a bowl of water and some clothes. She eased his hand away and quickly put a clean, damp cloth on it to not only stop the blood flow but to clean it too. She looked at the wound and frowned

"Its going need stiches I think" She looked at him as if asking for permission. "I am good with a thread and needle sire, one learns to do it painlessly or get beat for it" She put a cream on it to numb it and threaded the needle and looked at him to wait for a nod or something.

((Hope I didn't controle the brother too much))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:10 am

Dave let Jordan lead him to a spot where she could examine his wounds. He continuously looked over his shoulder in the direction of Rose’s chamber. He really felt as though he should see Rose about this… but maybe getting cleaned up was a better idea for the time being. Dave was not usually one to be led places but to be completely fair he was getting a little bit dizzy. Head wounds were definitely his least favourite.

Sitting down and letting Jordan look the gash over he let out a long sigh. He wasn’t expecting this to be very serious at all. When she told him that he needed stiches he was shocked, “Really? I was only hit by a little bit of shrapnel.” He said trying to reach up and touch the wound for himself. To be fair he hadn’t seen this cut yet… he could only feel a dull throb through the front of his skull… which wasn’t completely uncommon for him. “Fine. Do what you have to. Just do it quickly.” He said sounding more than just a little bit bitter. He knew that both his page, Jake and the prince, John… would never let him live this down when they saw him with a swollen, sutured wound on his forehead.

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2012-06-13

http://alterego.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:26 am

Jordan could tell that he didn't want her tending to him. Of course no all he was royalty and she was merely a slave. "Mistress Rose is in the bath master" She whispered as she finished cleaning. She frowned. "Head wounds are finicky sir, so close to the bone that they bleed a lot" She frowned at his tone, stiffened a little then bit her lips.

"Sir I am well trained no one will see the stitches, it will look as if you just had a mark from being it, or I can make it so you have no scar at all" After she had his answer what ever it was she would fix it and then clean up the mess. She was still a bit skittish around both of them, not used to being anything but a pleasure slave but it seemed neither of these two wanted that. "How does that look" She asked when she was done holding up a mirror.

(So had her tend to it how ever he wanted just to keep the came going, hope its okay)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:37 am

Dave didn’t say another thing as she said that she knew what she was doing. He just sighed again and closed his eyes as she went to work closing the wound on his face. He didn’t react to any sort of pain. He was a knight. He could handle much more than this. He had dealt with much worse than this tiny little scratch. But he knew this was for the better and he was just being a prick about it, not wanting to admit the fact that he had screwed up during his training.

When she held up the mirror he opened his eyes and took a good look at the closed wound on his forehead. His brows shot up, he was impressed. “You did a good job…”  he muttered as he prodded lightly at the sutured gash.  “Sorry for being such an ass…”  His voice was quiet but his words were sincere. He was starting to believe that this girl was going to be an asset here.  She was really starting to prove her worth.

He stood up, “Thank you, Jordan. Almost as well done as Rose’s would have been. Would you like to accompany me down to the kitchen, I’ll have the cook get you something nice before he leaves.” He suggested, rubbing at the back of his neck and not looking at Jordan.
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 am

She bowed her head blushing slightly as he complimented her. That never happened before. She shook her head at his apolgie. "Think nothing of it master" She bowed to him. She knew the pride, but hoped that she had done a good enough job that he wouldn't be mocked. She was still nervous of being beaten but it would be his right and it would be normal to her.

She bowed again as he spoke of Rose's work. She nodded about the request to join him in the kitchen. Her stomach grumbled at the sound of food. She tensed as if excepting to be hit but when nothing came she just assumed that he hadn't heard her. She noticed he didn't look at her but she didn't mind that. She followed him three steps behind and waited to see where he would go.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:33 pm

It was strange to Dave seeing how flattered Jordan was at being complimented like that. There was no way that was the first time anyone had ever said anything like that to her. Was he being to kind? Should he be a little bit more cold and unattached? Rose wouldn’t be happy is he did that… And she did really help him there… she deserved the praise she got.

He decided firmly on that as he walked into the large kitchen area where the chef, James, was finishing up the meals that Dave and Rose would be having for dinner. “Hello Sir Strider.” The man said without looking up from his work.

“Good day, James. Could you prepare something nice for this young lady?” He said, motioning with one hand to Jordan who had followed in behind him. James turned away from the food and looked her over.

“Not a problem. Is there anything the young lady would like? I excel in pastries.” He said with a small smile. Dave knew by excel he meant he loved it and it wouldn’t be putting him out of his way to be asking for anything he had to bake. The only times James ever stayed later than he had to was when he had to finish a pastry he had started earlier in the day. He was meticulous about them.

Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Jordan followed with him and once they were in the kitchen she looked around it was passive. She saw how the other man interacted. He must be a paid employee she thought to herself so slave would act that way. She watched them interact but with a lowered head she only raised her head when he spoke of her.

She smiled sweetly at the cook. "I...I" She bit her lip. "Don't really know, I haven't had a pastry in a few years"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:26 am

((do you still like this one?)))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:26 am

((Yeah sorry, I'm not at home. I'll reply tonight))
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:40 pm

((alright we can drop this if you want still))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Strider Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:32 pm

The cook laughed aloud. “Then I will make you a small cake.” He said with a smile, whipping around and walking off towards his supply of ingredients. He paused and turned around again, “I’m very sorry Sir Strider, would you like anything as well?”

Dave had to admit that he was a sucker for their chef’s sweets as next as the next guy. “I’ll have one of what you give her.” He said with a small nod. He sat down on a barrel, knowing that it wouldn’t take more than fifteen or twenty minutes, and the chef loved to talk when he baked. He wasn’t sure what was in the barrel, but he didn’t really give it any thought. It wasn’t really any of his concern.

He ran a finger over the stitches in his forehead before looking over at Jordan. “So how has Rose been to you? I know she wasn’t very happy to hear we’d gotten some more help… but she wouldn’t treat you wrong, I know my sister better than that.” He folded his arms over his chest and cocked a long blond eyebrow high up on his forehead. His red eyes didn’t break away from Jordan. He knew how Rose acted with people, she wasn’t great at socializing and her mannerisms could be strange. Being a seer she had a very different way of going about things.

James was far from boring as he worked. He would hum a tune and move exaggeratedly from one part of the kitchen. All the while a huge smile would be plastered on his face. This was where he was his strongest. And he would not let them down. Very quickly he had two warm, fluffy, cream filled pastries on plates. He handed one to each of the others in the room. “There you go. Please enjoy. And if you don’t mind I’d like to go home…”

Dave inhaled deeply and sighed, content with the cake handed to him. “Yes, yes. You can go home. We’ll see you in the morning.” Dave reached into a pocket and pulled out a couple coins handing them to the chef as he made his way out the door. Dave took a bite of the food in front of him and sighed again. “It’s like eating a sugary cloud. I love it. What do you think? Can you see why we keep him around?”
Dave Strider
Dave Strider

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:41 pm

Jordan took her place on the ground at the feet of Dave. "Mistress Rose has been very good to me sir" She said softly. She smiled and moved so she could face Dave but remained at the floor, years of training were not whipped away in one day. She licked her lips again and as the treat was given to her she took it, she cocked her head to the side as the cook was paid. She had never seen that before too, but she just assumed that he wasn't a servent like her he must be a paid employer.

She took a bite of the food and grinned. "It is really good" Her stomach grumbled loudly she winced and blushed. "Sorry about that sir" She finished the treat then turned to him. "Is there any thing else you need sir?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2