The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Romeo wasn't holding out well on the bus, and Matt was keeping him alive the best her can.
When Tink put him out it was grotesque, and scared the townsfolk. Henry was driving, following the pickup filled with armed men. He looked away as she pierced him. Nobody said anything to Tink, whether it was fear, hatred, or pity, they were all quiet.

Finally the small caravan rolled up to the gate. Anyone with a gun was out, taking out a few walkers.
"Make a perimeter, keep the women and children safe." Matt ordered, trying to toughen up after losing Romeo. Matt went back to the truck and honked the horn, waiting to see the large iron gates open. After a long pause he honked again... Hearing nothing.
Tracker ran out of the bus and started to sniff around, crying out to the gate.
Finally they heard something, a gun shot. "Get those doors open... Now!" Matt ordered out, helping them pry the gate open.

The previous night, before they had left the town, Hunter only fallowed one order. The horde was young, they must have changed late. The walkers were hungry, and most of them had all four limbs. Hunter had been dodging, hiding, and most importantly, he kept fighting. Just as she told him too. Hunter spent the entire night, killing as many of them as he could. When the sun had set he was not just tired, he was exhausted. Slipping away from what was left he found a place to shelter himself amongst the war zone he had created.
That night, when decided to leave him and wait, he was still fighting, using every tool in his disposable arsenal; so many arrows, so many bullets. Using up a third of what he was left with, Hunter was able to conserve ammo while still fighting to clean their new home.
He woke up the next morning, dehydrated, tired, and delirious.
"Don't stop fighting..." He heard her say. Hunter used what effort he could to pick himself off the floor. Looking around he found his shotgun and three shells. Hunter loaded them up slowly and dragged himself to the door where he saw a dozen zombies reaching through to him. Cocking a shell in he fired it off and knocked one over. It was the shot they heard.
"Just keep fighting..." She repeated in his head. Hunter's eye sight started to fade, so he tried to move out into the light. Again he fired off, marching through them and fighting them off to get to the gate, where he heard a loud horn honking. Little did he know it was just an echo of the prior one's.
As he moved into the messy blood drenched yard they kept coming to attack him. Hunter fired off his last round, alerting two more who darted his way. Hunter lifted a broomstick off the ground and snapped it, spearing one through the face. He then grabbed the other ones head, pushing it into a pointed shrapnel of a blown car.
Hunter limped closer to the gate, he could hear her voice again. "Keep fighting Hunter!" Tripping to the ground he reached into his boot and grabbed the knife Tink gave him, holding it face down.
He was met close to the gate, by two more zombie. Stabbing one in the face he pushed the body to the other one. Once they fell he stood in front of the gate, fighting his body from fainting.

On the other side of the gate, Matt helped the men with a crowbar and all his strength. As the large door slid open, their eye's were the first to meet. Surrounded by death and blood Hunter stood, barely, victorious. The world froze, just for a second.

Hunter had fought the entire night just to see her again. The warm light shined down on him, her silhouette standing before him. "I'll never stop... For you..." He spoke softly, but she could see what he said on his lips. Then, having no more strength, Hunter collapsed.

As the others stopped to see Hunter alive, they watched him move almost zombie like. Some of the other villagers had heir guns pointed.
"Oh shit...." Matt said as he walked. He knew just as well as Tink did he was alive. "Tink!" He called back, seeing she was in a gaze.
Soon enough everyone saw there hero, and he hadn't even been bitten or scratched. Matt watched not seeing who was going to get to him first, but knew who was getting there. That's when Hunter collapsed in front of everyone
Tracker, barking at this point, darted off to see if Hunter was alright. The sound of bullets firing over him. The villagers made quick work of what was left of the zombies.

(OOC: Read it once through, then let this play in the background for that dramatic feel. I played this while I wrote it Razz)

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) - Page 5 Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Tinker looks Romeo's body calmly. Many would hate her but she was going to make sure that he remained who he was. Her friend. Human and a bad ass.

She was instantly she was at the gate when they arrived at the Armory. She needed to know Hunter was okay. She needed him. Romeo was not the only one she had to put down but he was the first friend she had lost. She pushes through the gate as she sees Hunter. She goes to his side but shoots down any zombie that came near them.

Once the hordes were dealt with Butch helped her get him to a bed. She gets a wet cloth and wets his lips. "Hunter. I told you that I would be back." She kisses her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:14 am

The next two days, the citizens got busy cleaning up and organizing their new home. Without any real threat of walkers, they felt truly safe. Real work was getting done.
Matt and Henry kept everyone busy, Henry was sort of a new authority now that Buster wasn't around. Matt walked around collecting what arrows he could for hunter. Henry was setting up a new dining area, getting back to his old roots.
Tracker never left Hunter's side. Hunter was passed out in a bed. There were few medical supplies to spare, but everyone felt Hunter deserved an IV of purified water, some sugar, and a pinch of salt for electrolytes. Finally, Hunter woke up.
"Where..." He groaned. "Tink..." Hunter called in his quiet raspy voice.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:29 am

She took care of giving Romeo a proper funeral and grave. She kept the pain to herself. She did not regret her choice, and after a while the girls of the town agreed with her choice. Romeo was suffering and at high risk of becoming a walker. She just ended his pain. Tinker was put on the hunting party so she could not stay by Hunter’s side all the time. No matter how much she wanted to. Butch’s men had locked Buster up for trying to take off with the hummer. The idiot did not get that he was no longer in charge. Tinker was pretty good at hunting for large groups. She brought back five large sized boars her first day out and even set up a cooling system so that the meat would not spoil. When Hunter finally woke up Butch came and got Tink. She goes to his side and wipes his forehead some. “It is okay Hunter. I’m right here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Not everyone knew about Hunter and Tink, but suspicions were raised. Hunter, still unsure what they really were, still caressed Tink's thigh as she sat next to him. He showed just enough affection to let the other men in the room know she was "taken." Now that they were in different times, men were starting to act a bit more territorial.
Smiling as he saw she was still wearing his ring, he looked up to her. "How long was I out?"
Henry decided to interrupt his gaze. "A little over fifteen hours." He said making for the door. "For what you did for us, I say you earned that nap." He joked. "If your getting up..." He said looking outside to see everyone gathered. "I think you outta meet everybody."
"Did they all make it here safe?" Hunter asked, groaning as he stood up and reached for his clothes.
Matt looked down at the floor, knowing very well that Hunter didn't know.
"Oh no..." Hunter said, starting to realize who wasn't in the room. "How many did we lose?"
"Just..." Matt choked up a little, he still felt a bit responsible. "Just Romeo."
Hunter was hurt, he really like Romeo. He was young and showed so much promise as an individual. Hunter honestly thought he would make a great leader. "Did we... I mean is he walking... Or did we bury him?" He said, looking to Tink.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:52 pm

She did not miss him touching her thigh. She did not know what they were just yet either. But she did not take the ring off no matter what is going on. She knew how men were now. And honestly she did not mind Hunter being the one she was with. Tinker looks at her feet some. "Romeo was able to be buried. He was in a lot of pain so I ended it so he didn't have to suffer." She did not say anything more on the subject. It was still a touchy subject for her. She takes his hand in hers and strokes it slowly. Things were difficult for her now and she was not sure what to do with the emotions she was keeping locked inside. She was going to have to work through it on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Hunter entangled his fingers with Tink's as she stroked his hand. As he stood up, Tracker jumped off the bed next to him with his tail wagging. "Come on boy, let's meet our new friends." He said standing up and slipping his boots on.
Hunter wrapped his arm around Tink's waist. Then Matt walked to the door too, both men looking outside. While they were distracted, Hunter took a moment to embrace Tink. He pulled her into his arms and wrapped his large muscular hands around her body, pulling her close and kissing her passionately. His mouth opened wide, slipping his tongue into her mouth as their lips smacked and puckered.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Tinker looks at him a moment before he pulled her closer to him. She kissed him back passionately wrapping her arms around his neck. She never knew that she could feel this way about anyone. She always had protect herself. Could she possibly let her guard down and be with Hunter? Well that was a risk she was willing to take. After all the world is going to hell and you only live once. She says in the kiss, "I was so worried about you. I thought I was never going to see you again." Her long blonde hair finally free from her ponytail style. It hung loosely against her back. As golden as the Sun.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Hunter held Tink in his arms and hugged her. She was everything he needed in a women, compassionate, embracing, and understanding. "I wasn't let you go that easily." He whispered, releasing her just as Matt and Henry looked back at them.
The two men knew very well what Tink and Hunter had, far better they the two did themselves. Both supportive and quiet, they waited for Hunter. Hunter signaled for Matt to give him a hand. When Matt went over Hunter threw his arms around him. The two shared a quick fraternal hug and then Hunter swung his arm around his shoulders, he then wrapped his other arm around Tink's waist and pulled her close. Hunter softly brushed his face against Tink's as the group walked out onto the yard, met with a loud applause. They were all being looked up to by the citizens.
"I have something to say...." Hunter announced. "This is only the beginning, if we can rebuild, if we can survive.... Then, our species has a chance." The crowd applauded again. "These people up here... They made this possible, not me. I wasted precious ammo and cleared this place out, but they got you here. Their your leaders... Not me." Hunter looked at the three of them. "I'll just be doing what I do best. Wondering." Hunter smiled at first, then the crowd got loud.
"So your leaving!?"
"No...." Hunter said. "I'll come back, my trips will be short. There are large hoards of walkers swarming all the good resources. Tracker and I can sneak through them. With the right planning and even training we can get those resources." Hunter said. "Tink, Matt, and Henry. Your the counsel. Anything that pertains to this compound... Is under law of you three. I trust these people, so should all of you." He spoke to the crowd.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Tinker followed the guys and stood by Hunter as he made his speech to the people. He would still need to do his gathering she knew that. She looked at Tracker a moment and rubbed his ears. The whole counsel thing made her tense up. She did not want to be in charge. She was not very good with people. Too many years being alone as a kid.

She looks over Hunter knowing he could not be on his own for a few more days. She looks to the crowd and says calmly and clearly, “Hunter is right. We need to keep a steady income of supplies in order to survive. Plus smaller groups are not noticed as badly as a large hunting group. He will keep his trips short but supplies are a must.” She did not want him to go. But she understood if their numbers kept growing, they would need more food and ammo.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:30 am

After the crowd met their new leaders, they slowly scattered and got back to working on their new home. Matt and Henry were each working on a project. Matt was rebuilding cars and using scrap to fortify the bus, in case they needed to evacuate. Henry was cleaning the kitchen and making the mess hall into his own personal chow hall. Each man had his own team and soon even Tracker had new friends. Local children loved to chase and play fetch with the mutt.
Hunter was starting to feel a bit useless that day, so he hung out with Tink in the armory. There were a few tools and reloading tables still intact, and guns from the horde were slowly coming through the doors to be repaired or just cleaned. Hunter was sitting on a table next to Tink. Checking his arrows and maintaining his bow. "I meant what I said..." He paused glancing over to her. "About leaving. In a few days, I'll take tracker and we'll scout the area for supplies." He paused again. "I also meant what I said about coming back. I think I like having somewhere to come back too. And someone to come back too." Hunter smiled to Tink.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:07 am

Tinker listens to him while looking around for tools and metals to make weapons. She smiles some and says, “I know you meant what you said. I won’t stop you but you are not going anywhere until you have had time to rest.” She strokes his cheek after getting close to him. “I want you to come back Hunter. Not for the town or our friends. But for me.” She kisses his lips softly. “Trust me I know it is hard to adjust to being with other people. Hell I have not even adjusted yet and I have been with them for years.”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:55 am

Hunter smiled at Tink again, looking around to see they were alone for a moment. The relationship was still fresh to him, so he loved to hold and kiss her. Slowly leaning to her he grabbed her close and slid himself off the table. Pulling her in he embraced her, wrapping his arms around her back and shoulders. Their faces together she could feel his breath on her neck as he kissed her face and ears, teasing her. "I'll always come back to you." He whispered half seductively, kissing up her neck.
Just as she could feel his heart rate thumbing through his chest, just as she could feel his passion for her, they were interrupted. They could here Trackers footsteps on the floor as he ran his from playing and stood up on the table panting, looking for attention. Hunter laughed a little, soon accompanied by some of the children announcing "chow time!" Hunter pat Tracker as the dog looked to Tink, still leaning into Hunter. "Besides, I don't anything can slow me down now that I got my old team mate back. Huh boy!?" He asked, Tracker barking in response.
"C'mon everyone!" Henry shouted, "lock the gate and lets eat! We rigged up a way to cook with fire wood. Old school." He chuckled, fallowed by more shouting to pass the word around.
Hunter, still quite happy with his new surroundings, grabbed Tink's hand and started to limp towards the yard. "I'm starving. Let's go eat." He added making his way to the cafeteria, or "Chow Barn" as Henry's new sign said.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm

Tinker could feel everything that his body was doing. When he kissed her neck, shivers went down her spine. "You better or I'll have to kick your ass." She kissed him deeply with a passion that matched his own before Tracker came in the room with the children not far behind him. It was time to eat. Food sounded good to her right now. She wasn't very hungry right now but that was because her concern for Hunter was stronger than her other needs. She stayed close to him as they walked through the yard. Just in case he was to fall she wanted to be right there.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Everyone in the compound seemed to be in a bright mood. As people crowded into the Chow Barn, everyone was talking to and greeting Hunter. Many arms and hands wrapped around him as they hugged and shook his hand. Everyone acted like they were at a family barbeque.
Hunter stayed close to Tink as they lined up cafeteria style and saw the display of food. It was in metal pans and it looked good.
"Everyone gets one scoop of pulled boar over a piece of corn bread!" Henry called out.
When everyone had their food and water, one of Henry's staff brought Tracker a bowl of unseasoned board livers. Hunter looked down and smiled. He could get use to this.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Tinker could tell that he was enjoying himself. She ate her food and just enjoyed having a normal lunch with her friends. She then watched the children for a little bit. They were the future of the world. Here they could enjoy being kids for a little while longer. That made her feel so much better. She was still upset that Romeo was gone but she knew if there was a heaven that he would be smiling down at them glad that he helped them find this place and get to it.

Once she was done eating, she looked at Hunter some. He had done well too survive here taking on those hordes of walkers. She was glad he made it through. Not many would. She was proud of him and his strength gave her strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:31 am

After the meal, Henry stood up and raised a fresh bottle of wine. Grabbing a cork screw he popped the top and held it up high. "My wife... Before she turned, had a dream that her and I would have a big family." He said, his voice crackling just thinking about her. "When we had my son, we decided we'd raise him right. So a good women would turn him into a great man, like my wife did for m..." Henry started to tear up. "I thought this new world took any hope of my wife's dream away when they took her and my son away. I'm sixty eight now, I lost my son before he could marry. I guess the lord truly does do his work in mysterious ways, because I got my family." He said drinking it. The crowd applauded as he passed the wine.
Hunter looked around, he felt like he finally found a group he could come back to, he finally had a home. As the crowd continued to applaud and cheer, Hunter put his hand on Tink's thigh and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. He smiled as he thought to himself, that he wanted what Henry had with his wife. And he wanted Tink to be the only one to give it to him.

Five months seemed to pass by fast, and the new colony of Westfield City now had a population of around eighty seven. Each person was either working or helping on something to improve their survival.
Matt had gotten several cars and trucks moving, as well as two mounted hummers. They used scrap cars and welded them to the gate, making it easy to open and close the gate. Gas seemed to be in large supply now that no one was using it anymore. The bus got heavily reinforced and was their way to escape if the ever needed to.
Henry was in charge of keeping everyone happy. Whether it was toilet, food, or bed; Henry was the boss. He also had a team who grew wheat, grain, and corn along side the inside walls. They stored half of everything they grew for winter.
Tink had the whole armory at her disposal. Everything from the benches and tools, to the wire's and light bulbs. She was able to supply guns and ammo to the citizens, and help them defend themselves. She also worked did a lot of the welding and repair work around the yard.
Hunter did what he did best, stay out of the way. He was quite popular with the people and even helped out when he wasn't on runs. Hunter would spend everyday out with Tracker, going out with a light load and coming home with bags of goodies. Hunter knew how to stay out and avoid detection, making him the perfect candidate to gather resources. Hunter was also the leader of any hunting parties. He trained a small group of people some of his tricks, giving him more help to hunt so he could return to Tink sooner. Now that humans were in short supply and walkers were often slow and clumsy, game became the main diet to the compound. Many deer came through the empty suburbs behind the naval base, and pheasants and turnkeys were paranoid enough to survive.
The relationship between Tink and Hunter certainly blossomed into something beautiful. He would often try to find something to bring back to her, whether it was a tool, a gun, or even something as small as candy. Hunter always tried to find Tink a gift. In five months the two never could be intimate, anytime they would start to fondle each other or start foreplay, they would get interrupted. Sexual tensions between them were high, they would often make out for long periods of time. If they were lucky, they could engage in small sessions of oral sex to relieve tensions. Hunter often daydreamed of their first time if he was taking a break or alone on a trail. They knew what each other liked, and they respected their boundaries, so he would fantasize about what she would truly look like naked. Neither of them seeing each other in full. Their platonic relationship was just as good as their romantic one. Hunter often consulted Tink on his business and made sure she was keeping her loyalties to the council, even her loyalty to him wasn't as important to him. He often enjoyed any bickering she gave him, Hunter like to have her looking out for him. Hunter would occasionally give something for Tink to bicker at Hunter for. Leaving his bow on her table was an easy one for him, she knew he did things to her on purpose. After every small "fight" Hunter would smile and they would kiss, he could always here her laugh when he turned his back. The two where best friends as well as mates.

That day, the group was working on fortifying an area they had walled off with busted cars, the only thing they really had was cars and scrap meat, and large metal spikes. Hunter had used traps before to thin out large hordes, and they worked rather well. The plan was to let walkers walk into the large spike and impale themselves, then gather what ever was in there pockets and move out into the naval base. This would take years, but it was safe and affective. The gate had large square windows carved out of it, making it easy to stab walkers and defend the block.
Hunter had just loaded up his new vehicle, a dark blue Jeep Wrangler he had fixed up with Matt. Tink had heard the stories about his old red Jeep, and new how much he loved it. Tracker was laying on the floor next to Tink in the Armory, Hunter's bow was in Tink's way again as well as some of her tools where he was working on it.
Hunter came in to get his good luck kiss from Tink, he never went on a run without one. Walking into the Armory he looked around and saw she had some company, a local girl was helping Tink with a project. When she wasn't looking Hunter wrapped his hands around Tink's waist, pulling her against his thighs, then his hands caressed her ass.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:57 am

Over 5 months Tinker had gotten used to having Hunter around. Although Tracker was a bonus from time to time. He would always come to her side whenever Hunter and her had a small argument. Of course all their fights were small and Hunter like to do them on purpose. She never complained about it. In fact she rather enjoyed them herself.

Tinker had tripled her workload so she had taking on an apprentice to help her out. The girl's name was Alice. She was new to this town but she had a knack for making things just like her so it worked out out fine. Tinker tensed up when hunter grabbed her but she quickly relaxed. She was getting use to their routine. "You keep leaving your damn bow on my table. Keep it up and I'll have to tinker with it again just to piss you off." She had gotten into the routine of letting her hair down whenever she was not working on forging something together. He always seemed like her hair down. Maybe because it made her look more like a girl. "Take Tracker with you this time. There are walkers on the move again. You could use the extra senses on your side." She pressed against him on purpose. They were both a little bit worked up to put it lightly. She hoped that they would get some alone time later but did not plan on it just in case it didn't work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:40 am

As Hunter moved his hands across her body he snaked his cold finger tip under her shirt. She could feel his no tip gloves on her bare stomach. Hunter slowly breathed down Tink's neck, and just as they began, they were interrupted by another knock.
Hunter quickly stopped and grabbed his bow, turning to see Matt enter, Tink right behind him. "Uh... I'm sorry guys." Matt apologized, seeing how hard they tried to stay focused yet needing their time.
"No Matt, I was just coming to grab my bow and get my kiss." Hunter assured, grabbing his bloated quiver.
"So Tink, when your done here... Henry and I need to call a meeting. Meet us in the barracks when your done." Matt said quickly leaving. The council had been using the officers quarters to sleep and hold meetings. Hunter often slept in Tink's bed, no one thought it was off, seeing as they were open about their relationship. The three slept in a large room with a decent circular table that they could spread maps on or even just play cards. They all were showing great responsibility to the group.
Hunter leaned down to get his kiss, he was really starting to fall deeper for Tink, he never said anything, but his actions spoke far louder. "I'll uh... I'll hurry back." He spoke as their lips parted. Hunter walked out, and just as he always did, he took a long good look at her. She would always have faith he would return, but he was always less certain. So he always wanted to take "one last look" before he left. Hunter whistled for Tracker, his best friend quickly stood up and ran to the Jeep. Tracker loved going out with Hunter, they were a great pair and hard workers. Tracker always earned his share. The gates opened and Hunter drove out with a decent load of weapons and supplies. He was setting up "Safe Houses" for anyone adventuring out or their own citizens if they got separated to have a place to stay for the night.
Matt and Henry gathered at the Officer's quarters and waited for Tink.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:13 am

Tinker groaned some as they had to separate. Didn't anyone know how to knock anymore? She was beginning to think that they were ever going to be alone long enough to express what they needed to. She looks into Hunter's eyes and says knowing he had doubts about him being able to come home, "Keep your wits about you. And remember that you have someone waiting for you. And you will always come home." They have one last look at each other before he was going on his mission. She knew he was coming back. She would never lose hope in that.

After a few minutes of watching him go she made her way to the barracks. The council was calling more and more meetings as the population grew. But she did not agree with them most of the time. Mostly because Buster was involved in them as well because Henry was his brother. He was still a power-hungry cheat. So she did not trust him as far as she could throw him.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Tink could hear Matt and Henry quietly arguing over Buster.
"I'm just saying that he has a good heart. He might have even changed, let's try to make allies." Henry said.
"We left him there for a reason, him and his goons would be even more crazy if they survived. What makes you think they won't try to threaten us into giving him supplies. We're better off hoping he's dead, I'm sorry Henry." Matt said, Henry had no reply and no expression.
When Tink entered the room Henry greeted her. "We need to talk."
Matt cleared his throat. "Henry and I have been discussing the fact that some people are noticing we're a bit unorganized. I have been forgetting certain routine maintenance."
"And I may have been letting food go to waste" Henry added.
"We think we may need to add some lower council members." Matt suggested.
"People who are in charge of smaller tasks and report to us. Think of it like we're a business." Henry had run a successful chain, so he had experience. "We're supervisors in need of management."
Matt sighed. "Well not quite like that. I was thinking committees. And it would be best if either we appointed them, or have the group vote. What are your thoughts Tink?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Tinker listened to all sides the issue including the issue involving Buster and his goons. She says, "Running this more like a business would be a little bit easier. Having more members to the counsel would it be better is well. Three members is not enough to decide on the big issues of the town. Mainly because some things we cannot see eye to eye. As for Buster if he is alive we'll offer him a place amongst the town. But that's only because he is your brother Henry. But everyone here has to earn the right of trust. Your brother is no different. You have got to remember that as soon as he got here originally he tried to take over again. We had to throw him out because he could not be trusted."

She was trying to give people the benefit of the doubt. These were hard times. Everyone had gotten used to doing anything they can to survive. "At the original town you are one of the few that were the last to arrive there. Your brother was cruel. Whenever a new woman would arrive he would try to force himself on the girls. And don't tell me he didn't because you yourself saw that behavior. People in the Council have to think about others not themselves. Your brother could not see past his own desires."

Her voice was calm and it was clear that she was being honest and truthful. She was not pulling any punches or playing dirty. And she was thinking of the best benefits for the people. The three of them on this council could not see eye to eye on some things that is why she thought having a few more members would be a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Matt had become more aggressive in the last years, his walls were tough to break down. Although he rarely admitted it, Matt liked his fellow counselors. "If we're risking are asses to save Buster, he better bucking kiss them." Matt scowled. "And Hunter better sh..." He stopped when Henry raised an eye brow, taking a deep breath.
"I'll tell her..." Henry said looking over to Tink. "There's another issue we've been meaning to discuss with you. Hunter has given us this home and found us some life-changing resources, but he needs to step up or step out."
Matt started. "Recently we've been hearing talk that people don't think Hunter is any more use to us. When he goes out on his 'scouting missions' he will sometimes comeback with little information."
"It's not that we don't see it, but people see him as a leech. Using us as just a place to sleep." Henry added, sounding hurt. He hated to say it, but his reputation needed fixing and Tink was his best friend.
Matt continued. "We need more council members. Let's convince him to take responsibility and we'll add two more on top of him. We won't need to show special treatment."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Tinker looks at them a moment. "Hunter has his pros and cons I admit that. But he is not a leech. I will speak with him once he returns from his scouting. But I can't see us kicking him out. He made sure this place was use able for us." She looks at them with calm eyes. "Like I said I will speak with him." She stands up and walks out. She was not angry with them. She saw their point of view. She walks to the gate and waits for Hunter to return. Her eyes worried and uncertain about how to talk to him about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:55 pm

The day went on as normal. Even though tempers got hot, everyone seemed to generally get along. It seemed like Hunter was driving up just as the chow call was starting.
The meals were getting less appetizing as portions and spices became scarce, but with everyone working it seemed that they didn't care what they were eating. Distasteful food kept them alive and that's better then no food. So chow time was always pleasant.
The gates opened for Hunter. The gates now had busted vehicles welded to the inside to help move the gate faster with out electricity. A driver would start the car, and through it reverse to move the gate. It made avoiding walkers amazingly easy. Hunter pulled his Jeep in and honked his horn. He signaled to everyone he had returned with goodies. The crowd went crazy, people rushing both ways. Some didn't mind sacrificing a place in line, while others were more hungry.
Hunter stepped out of the Jeep and Tracker hopped out with a big piece of deer antler hanging from his mouth. The treat was becoming more common for Tracker, male deer often broke or shed antlers often. And deer were plentiful now that less humans threatened them. Hunter walked to his trunk and popped it open, allowing the crowd to pick it clean. Hunter always made sure if he was scouting for any items, that he'd try to pick useful treasures to keep there lives easy. Items like batteries, tools, and other inventive materials all came back to the compound. Hunter with a big smile on his face rushed to Tink.
"Hey..." He said in a rush. "Let's get out of here, I got something to show you. My rifle's in my front seat with my bow, I'll run in and tell them I'm borrowing you for supper."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next