The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howling Reserved DEAD

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Howling Reserved DEAD Empty Howling Reserved DEAD

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Wolf form ==>Howling Reserved DEAD Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_Lyanti
Mia the golden wolf howls at the village below. She says to herself, “Stupid humans destroying my forest and killing without honor! I will make them pay.” She runs the path down to the village not fearing the hunters or their weapons. She lunges at every human she sees driving them into their homes. Then goes to every little farm and eats the cattle and rips up their plants wanting to drive all the humans away from her forest. Her golden fur shines in the moonlight and she finishes off her spree by killing their horses. She then races back to the forest with a laughing howl.

The village elder looks out from his hut and sees the wolf leaving. He says to his guards, “We need a huntsman to kill this demon. Then we can do as we please.” The guards nod and start searching high and low for huntsmen of all types and bring them all back to the village elder. The elder looks at the 30 men that have come to his aid. “I need an expert huntsman to kill Mia, she is a giant who demon has tormented our land and killed all our cattle and horses. Who will help me?”

Last edited by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Howling Reserved DEAD Empty Re: Howling Reserved DEAD

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 pm

I step forward a few steps smiling as I hear the intended target and says,"I,Yomiko will take her... besides its been a while since I had me a furr coat." I adjust my sword and rifle thats on me as I look around before asking,"what do i need to know, where do i need to go, and is there any tips your willing to share to get the job done?"

I put my hand on the sword and holds it gently while shifting my weight and waiting for an answer before heading off to work.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:25 pm

The elder looks at him a moment and says, “She hates it when humans are in her forest so you going in there should trigger her anger enough to have her come after you. I will pay you 4000 gold to bring her head back as proof of her death. Now please hurry and get the job done. My village is counting on you.”

Mia hides in the trees as she smells a few new scents coming from the village. She smiles and says, “Ahh so they hired hunters to kill me…” She jumps down and adjusts her size and then touches the tree restoring the tree to its natural state. “I will gladly give them the hunt of their lives.” She moves to another part of the forest and waits in the shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:57 pm

He smiles as the 4k gold was a nice amount, feling cocky he looks at the old man saying to him,"come on pops, 4k is a little shallow dont you think? I mean you are sending a man to his death if he fails, dont you think you should make the reward... better?" Smiling at him as he knows he has leverage against the old man.

He unsheathes his sword and holds it against his leg saying,"give me 8k gold, and two of your finest women and Ill bring you the head of anything you want." He then starts walking to the forest but before leaving he tells the old man,"oh and by the way, dont let these idiots follow me or come int he forest. Or I will kill them myself."

Once at the forest, he enters it while mocking the wolf saying,"nock nock, anyone home? No? Ohwell.... I guess ill come in anyways." the first tree he sees he gets curious, he swings his sword at the tree and slices straight through the thing with little effort at all and says,"oh yea, still got that sting dont ya Yomiko?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 pm

The elder did not have time to argue. He watched the man go with a worried mind. The huntsman was his last hope.

Mia watched the human and uses her ability to amply her voice and echo it throughout the forest, “Go away you filthy human before I have to kill you! This forest is meant for demons and gods! A mere mortal has no right!” She watches the human. He had a gun and a sword. Both well taken care of. “Do you plan to kill me hunter? Do you plan to use my pelt to keep you warm?” She moves in the shadows not making a sound despite her size.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:01 pm

He smiled at the very first instance that he heard the wolf speak, still walking in the forest even though she is speaking to him, obviously unafraid of her. He held the sword by his side with his hand twisted so that the blade is facing infront of him and says loudly,"Im suprised that such a creature as you has the intelligence to carry out a line of speach, let alone a inviting conversation. As for your pelt, I plan to use all the fur to make me a new coat, this one is getting old afterall and im a growing man." He smirked at the wolf as she spoke of demons and gods, the thought was arousing to his interest. He looked around before saying,"who said that im not either of the two, god or demon you wouldnt know it untill the fangs where at your neck."

Shifting his weight some, he stops and says,"tracking me from a distance using the sound of my steps, or tracking my scent? Or maybe your listening to me speak so that you know where I am." He smiles as he was about to use a tactic that always worked in the past with stupid animals. He looked up as he said,"shame, you sound like you could be a pretty woman." He then looked straight infront of him and put a mask on his face that lets none of the air out that he breathes so that his scent stays within him and filters the oxygen at the same time.

Then he dropped all his clothes minus the skin tight uniform that shields his scent meanwhile heavily armored but very flexable. He grabs the sword and rifle saying,"this will be very fun, been a while since i used all this."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Mia watched him as he made himself naked of his scent. He obviously did not know many creatures of this land. She says to him, "You are seeing me as just a normal wolf. The animals in this forest are different from any animal of any other land. Until you learn that, you are no nothing." Within the next few seconds she was right in front of him. She was not hiding out of fear nor was she appearing out of pride nor cockiness. She was one to let someone see their opponent. She was one that believed in being the honorable one. "I am Mia. Guardian of the forest and I was once the protector of the village below. I warn you now Huntsman, I will do anything to protect this forest. And the creatures that live within it. Leave here and I won't kill you and the master you serve." Her blue eyes look at him with kindness even though she was being truthful. She was not a mindless bloodthirsty creature. She hasn't even killed a human in over a thousand years. But she has watched as the humans learn to fight and use weapons against other creatures. She was not stupid like the boar the humans would hunt for food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:18 am

looking at her as she had suddenly appeared before him, he didnt jump or get scared or anything like that. instead he looked at her calmly and saying to her,"I serve nobody, i kill so i can eat and get things I want." Smiling beneath the mask, he grabs her by the throat extremely hard, almost choking her and saying,"knowing that someone is gonna kill you, and you still choose to face them face to face is a very bad tactical decision my dear." He pulls her to him saying,"shame, your very pretty in the eyes for a wolf." With his free hand he grabs the samurai sword that he has always carried and used, it is extremely sharp and has no problem cutting through things.

He unsheathes the blade and holds it before her and tosses her away with the hand he was almost choking her with and said,"now, be like a dumb wolf you are and run. I like having a party, not a buffet bar." Licking his lips beneath the mask as he knows there is more to him than she thinks and is ready for anything. His appearance, scent, and build all said human about him. But in reality he was not human, he was more. He kneels down on the ground and a red aura starts building around him as he begins to show off his true colors. Looking at her, he says to her,"your chance of living is higher if you run." Then suddenly the mask that he was wearing grew and covered his whole face but turned from solid black to a solid white and really thick that appeared to be made from bone or something. the only spots that where not entirely covered where his eyes and mouth, each has small holes to let him see, breath, and such.

He smiled once more, he knew he was about to be happy and have some fun with this wolf. He was only afraid that the fun wouldnt last because she wont be able to keep up, with this being the only fear, he is ready for anything. He looks at her, his eyes focused only on her. His voice now heavily distorted, when speaking he sounds like multiples of his own voice, which gives off a very strange vibe. He puts his hand on the sword that he had out earlier and says to her with the distorted voice,"Do i need to give you a count down timer or something? or are you a bitch frozen in fear?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:41 am

Mia laughed as he had her in his grip. So this is what he meant. He was not all human but he was not all demon either. He wasn't even choking her like choking her like he thought. Her body may be in the shape of a wolf but it wasn't her true form and until he got a hold of that, he was not going to win this fight. She lands on her feet when he tosses her away. "You are nothing but a boy. True warriors do not run from a fight." Her fur turns into thick plated armor. She circles him. "Now shall we begin or are you going to keep trying to enrage me? Because that tactic is not working."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 am

He smiled looking at the newly formed armor plates that she had created and exposed to him, he turned the sword to the side as the circled him. Wanting her to be raged at him but not working he says,"time for plan b then," He turns facing her, on all fours and mounts his feet into the ground for a split second. When he pushes his legs to send him forward the ground cracks and breaks up where his feet where, a true sign of the force his legs where expelling to send him forward. With his sword at the ready, his body flying at her with such speeds that are nearly impossible to track with the human eye, he does a side slash where he brings the sword from his side and slashes it at her giving it all he has got. Hearing the blade making a loud metal clank and screech as he hits her, he knew the blade wouldnt cut her, but in the very least she would feel the blunt impact of the hardened steel thats made of adamantium. Using his speed that he had built up, he jumps over her while running and runs up a tree so not to destroy it. He was going to fast to use it to stop, if he did he would ended up breaking the tree. runing up it about half way he kicks off the tree using his left leg and uses his hidden wings to slow his speed down as he hangs upside down for a few seconds with his eyes closed, enjoying the suspended state even if its only for a few seconds. He then opened his eyes, shifting his wings causing him to spin and turn around and catch a grip on the tree directly ajacent to the one that he had jumped from. He smiled as he was beginning to show more and more of himself to her, his wings where invisable to the naked eye, very few things would be able to see them but the ones that could would notice that the wings where covered with adamantium, which helped protect and slow him down if needed.

He was truely an assassin, but nobody here called assassins that, they simply called them hunters. Being a mixed breed of many things, he had the pros and cons of many, some of the weaknesses he has are shielded with other strengths. Thus making him very formiddble opponent to face. He touches his face mask saying,"you will have to excuse me, im exicted and having a little too much fun." He releases his grip on the tree and falls directly in front of her with a very loud bang/boom from his massive weight, as soon as he touches down, he uses the massive dust to shield his movements. He knew she wouldnt be able to smell him, and with the dust she would have a hard time seeing him, taking full advantage of this he begins a extremely fast assassult against her with his sword, flash stepping with each strike to provide more and more kinetic impact and to give him more time to hit her. Targeting her whole entire body, striking everything he can possibly hit with his sword, legs, body, head, even her tail. For what felt like hours was barely minutes. Shortly after he stopped as he was out of breath, by now the dust was settling down and he could see her clearly but wasnt shure how she was affected from the speed and blows that he bestowed upon her.

Standing there breathing heavily, holding the sword by his side, using a assassult stance against her if she was to do anything. He touched his mask knowing he used too much power already and if he doesnt go into rage mode he will grow tired sooner. Trying to wait he thought against it and said,"please tell me your down for the count, im getting tired already."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:23 am

Mia took the hits and she did not even budge from the impacts. She was ready for her attack but she stops in a few seconds. She lies down on the ground sensing he was tired. “Rest if you are tired mix breed. I do not mind enjoying this battle.” She was curious about this man now. He had unique abilities she was not used to seeing anymore. She disappears for a moment and comes back with two large elk on a large leaf. She tosses one elf to him and starts a fire by rubbing her claws against stone so he could cook his meal if he wished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Feeling confused and extremely tired, he stood there not knowing what to do. He got down to his knees as the weight from his wings took a toll on his legs as he was too tired to stand. He felt confused by the animal he was supposed to kill, he was to kill her and he hit her with alot of force and she was willing to help him.

He looked at the elk, seeing the dead elk before him he grew hungry but he couldnt feed, it was dead. His mouth began to water as he stared at it, knowing its impossible to get what he now needs. He turned and looked at the wolf that stood before him, noticing she was distracted with making a fire he took off his rifle and sword, putting them on the ground as he said,"wolves shouldnt be so inviting, especially when they dont know who there facing." his voice still distorted from the mask he was using as it was the hollow side of him that was speaking.

He grabs the mask with his hand, and begins to pull but doing so it causes pain as its molded to his skin and causes him to growl loudly but the growl is heavily distorted. Once the mask finally gets off, it crumbles into tiny pieces and he looks at her while taking the face mask off that he was using earlier as a rebreather to hide his scent.

With his mouth still watering, he shifted his shoulders forward while leaning down in a running stance. His invisable wings went as far forward as possible, he thought that the armored plates would be simply plated and he could destroy one to get close. With this thought he thrusts himself, using his body as a projectile he tackles her, his body hitting her and slamming her into a tree while the wings wrap around her to hold her in place. Growling as he begins hitting the armored plate on her neck at a angle, more to knock it off than to hurt her. After two or three unsuccessful attempts he growls fiercely, casting his arm back once more but this time something in his arm shoots and sends tons and tons of kinetic force and finally breaks the plate. Quickly he bites her, making shure to send his fangs deep to enshure that he will get blood that he needs.

To make shure she doesnt get away from him, he tightens his wings around her and then wraps his arms around her the best that he can, locking his jaw shut upon her neck he starts feeding from the wolf. Her blood healing his damaged hand from attacking her repeatedly and satisfying his hunger. It had been a long time since he last fed.

He didnt feed long before he was full, so he wouldnt be able to drain her to kill her that way. Once he had his fill, he loosened his grip on her with his wings and arms and released his bite on her entirely. Now exhausted from using all his energy and feeling relaxed from feeding, he didnt have the strength to fight. He went from holding her tightly to suddenly his wings and arms draping over her as he fell asleep.

He didnt count on something like this to happen, it was very weird and unnattural of him to do something like this at all.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:53 am

Mia felt the hits and watched him as he seemed to go crazy for a little bit. Then he bit down on her neck and began feeding like a starved child. She says, “So you are also a vampiric creature…” When he passed out, she moved him to a dry cave as she could smell it is going to rain. Once he was safely inside and still asleep, she shifted into her human form. Her fur turned into long blonde hair. Her wolf ears remained on top of her head. Her blue eyes were even deeper blue now. On her body she had soft patches fur along her legs and arms. She could not look completely human. She wraps her tail round her chest and strips the man of his arm and clothes so he could rest better. She turns back into a wolf and carries his stuff off deep into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:56 pm

upon waking up, he noticed that the warmth he remembered as he was falling asleep was no longer there. His body grew cold very fast, the skin tight suit was also to help manage his body temperature. He looked around for his clothes, sword, and rifle but they where all gone. Growling slightly as they where not with him, He looked up and noticed that he was in a dry cave and it was raining outside he felt curious but at the same time something in him developed.

He couldnt figure out why she hadnt killed him when he was most defenseless, but another part of him craved more. He liked the blood she has, but he also wanted more, something deeper. He craved intimicy with her, and upon the thought he shook his head quickly trying to dismiss the thought. He felt very awkward, unarmed, and naked he didnt know what to do. He couldnt go out in the rain, even though he was very strong and didnt have many weaknesses, water was one that was the strongest weakness he could have. It wouldnt kill him, but it would make him weak and tired. For him to take a bath, he would have to be alone and have someone wash him for him because he wouldnt have the strength to do so on his own. Afterwards he would have to get out and would have to be assissted in drying off, then lay there for a while as the energy would come back to him slowly.

Looking at the fllor of the cave he noticed the water wouldnt come in so this made him feel better, he looked around and got into a corner of the cave, making his wings visable he wrapped them around his whole body and whispered,"thank you Miss," trying to stay warm as the rain seemed to take all the heat from his body.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Mia comes back and sees him in the corner. "I am glad to see you are awake again. I undressed you so your body could heal properly. I took your weapons to easy the minds of the other creatures. Do you want me to go catch you something to feed off?" She pulls him out of the corner gently and puts him up against her warm body. "Your wings won't keep you warm here. So you can warm up against me. We will continue our battle once the rain stops and dries. I will even retrieve your clothes and weapons so it remains fair."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:58 pm

He didnt notice his wounds that she had mentioned untill now, usually the suit took care of things like that but because he didnt have it on he didnt notice that he was hurt. He healed himself manually which seemed to take some effort to do since the suit always did it for him. Her noticing that his wings wherent keeping him warm, he felt himself being pulled to her, he didnt fight her. instead he moaned at the warmth of her fur, he felt some water but didnt care. the heat from her body was perfect and didnt care that he would be weakened.

He burries his face into her chest, not carring that her nipples would be directly at his face. looking at her fur as he lays against her, he mumbles,"My body wants..." he nuzzled his face into her chest as he relaxed as he wraps his wings around her gently
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Mia watches him and gets up slowly. "I will go retrieve you something to feed from." She gently slides him down on a fur she stole from the village. "Now as long as you are in this cave. Nothing will harm you. I will be right back." She disappears out in rain for an hour before coming back with two stunned elk in her mouth. She drops them down in front of him and the elk are too afraid to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Seeing the elk before him that she had brought, he shook his head as he used the furr to help keep him warm but was begining to get cold without her warmth. He looks at her before saying,"I dont want there blood, I want yours..." his mouth started getting dry again as he could remember the sweet taste of her blood.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Mia fidgeted at his statement. Why the heck would he want her blood? She paws the elk and they quickly jump up and the cave. She looks at him a moment wondering if this was a trick. She take a step towards him and looks him in the eye. "I am not your buffet table. I'm the wolf you are supposed to kill. I may have spared your life but that does not make you my friend. I just have an honor code unlike the villagers below. We made a pat me and those humans. I would keep the land from going dry and they would not hunt the animals in the forest. But they broke that promise and slaughtered 500 of my kin. You are just the hunter who was hired to do their dirty work. I cannot forget that and neither should you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:37 pm

he growled as his body was beginning to show the human side of his many sides, but at the same time he was beginning to get a bit furious. He wasnt hungry untill she mentioned feeding to him, and this made him want blood. He pins her against the wall using a burst of speed but nothing nearly as fast as when he had on the suit. He holds her with his fangs at the ready and saying,"you took interest in me, and im interested in you. Your blood drives me crazy, I crave you in so many ways." With his heart beating rapidly, he was having a hard time controlling himself. All he had said came spilling out uncontrollably. He bites his lip saying to her,"I need you!" Slowly he bites into her neck, beginning to start feeding from her in her wolf form not knowing anything else.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Mia kicks him off her and pins him down by the throat. She looks in his eyes. "Stop acting like a child." She then got in the rain. She lays in the mud and closes her eyes as she is very tired. She goes to sleep and unconsciously turns into her human form. The next few mornings are nothing but rain and she doesn't even budge from her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:02 am

He whimpered weakly as he was beginning to grow hungry and slightly weak from the water that she has on her fur. When she leaves the cave he doesnt follow her in fear of the rain.

After watching her for a few days straight, he growls in anger at himself and says,"im gonna hate myself for this!" He got into a running position, putting his hands before him and arched up in the air and suddenly Howls like a wolf. Such a action starts generating tremendious amounts of heat and energy, knowing he will need all of it and more. With his eyes focused on her, he builds the energy up and forms the hollow mask again. after gaining the energy needed, he stands up from the running pose and shifts his wings some making the armored adamantium plates come off and fall to the floor maiking multiple metal clanking sounds. with his wings naked he gets to the edge of the cave where the water is and is not and says,"I will have you as mine," He claps his hand creating a quick sonic boom that disperces the water away from him, looking up he says,"one shot," he breathes in deep and shouts out the word,"BOOM!" then the water rises up into the air, giving him 3 seconds to get to her, but no time at all to get back, he knew he would have to take the hit.

He runs to her, and grabs her but by the time he grabs her, the water hits him. His eyes flash from red to blue, growling as his strength was rapidly stolen from him due to the water. Trying to pull her back into the cave, giving it all he has got but beginning to tire out already.

With his feet in water, and water dropping down on him from the head and down, he was exhausted. Trying to pull her made him feel even weaker. He only managed to pull her about 10 feet before falling as he held her hand tightly. With no more strength to carry on, all he could do was breathe as he laid there helpless. THe rage surge wore off, it was intended to help him pull her but the water proved too much.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:18 am

Mia wakes up and looks around confused. She sees him and takes him into the cave. She starts a fire to warm him and goes to a corner of the cave. She lays down and watches the flames as she says, "You didn't have to go out in the rain. I was just fine." She lays her head down and wines softly as she missed her family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:24 am

He shook some from the cold, the rain took all that he had that was keeping him warm. THe fire was now the only thing helping him stay warmish, He got up shakingly, staggering from the weakness he walks to her meanwhile getting annoyed that he doesnt have the strength to walk and says,"I will do a anything for my woman!" As he walks to her
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:07 am

Mia looks at him very confused, “I did not agree to being your mate.” She turns into a wolf again and goes to him. She nudges him down so he is pressed into her fur. “I swear you are a new born baby when you get wet. Maybe if you were not my enemy, I might actually fine it cute.” She licks his cheek and offers him her neck. “I am not quite comfortable around you enough in my human form.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next