The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 14 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Rhama spoke briefly with his parents and then followed Raven down into the kitchen.  It was massive and would make an ideal commercial kitchen for her bakery.  He smiled as he slid up behind her.  She had ice cream and peanut butter cake and was scoffing it liberally.  He shook his head and laughed as he kissed the back of her neck.  "Weird cravings already."  He said as he kissed her neck again, "You know, I hope the second one isn't gonna be as quick as Yuki.  Some forewarning and preparation would be nice."

He nuzzled into her neck somewhat and put his arms around her growing girth.  "By the way."  He whispered, "I didn't get chance to tell you earlier.  You blew me away at city hall.  Hexes had to keep me upright, you were so beautiful.  You are so amazing, Raven.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 14 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Raven looks at him a moment and smiles some. "Well you know that your daughter wants it just as bad as I do." She blushes deeply as he commented on how she looked at their wedding. "Well at least I looked good to the one person that matters to me." She strokes his cheek and says, "I love you and I only care about is what you think of me."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Rhama turned his cheek into her hand and closed his eyes, "You looked like a goddess."  He said honestly and then moved around to her front.  He got to his knees and kissed the Yuki bump before getting back to his feet.  He smiled again and kissed her passionately......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Raven looks him blushing and kisses him back after a moment. Her hormones were driving her crazy. She looks in his eyes and says, "Rhama I need some alone time with you." She gently takes his hand and guides him back to their room leaving their family members to fend for themselves. Once in their room with the door closed, she kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:36 am

Rhama could hardly say no and he followed her quickly back into their private bedroom.  Shutting the door tight behind him, he went to her quickly and kissed her passionately.  He then smiled down at the Yuki bump, "Sleep time kiddo."  He said to it, "Me and your mom are having a moment."  He got the right response and quickly kissed Raven again, pulling her towards the bed.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:39 am

Raven moans softly in the kiss. She smiles some as she hears Yuki say, "I'm out night mommy and daddy." Raven laughs softly and says, "She already sounds like a teenager sometimes." She gets in the bed and quickly gets out of her dress. She pulls him to her and kisses him with heated lust and deep rooted need. She needed him more of him in a way she had never felt before.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Rhama wasted no time in dropping his clothes and he went to her quickly as she pulled her dress off and climbed in the bed.  As he made it to her, he was already standing proud and he took her in his arms with much lust and desire.  It dawned on him that it could be a little difficult to get around Yuki, but they would figure it out.  "I ache to be inside you."  He breathed against her skin....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Raven looks at him with a smile. She strokes his cheek gently and looks into his eyes. "My body yearns to have you inside me." She knew that this is going to be complicated on how they were going to do this. She kisses his neck and gently bites at his skin. She needed him. She craved him. "Rhama I love you so much."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:05 pm

Rhama growled deep in his throat as she kissed and nipped at his skin.  Then he had an idea and he turned Raven to put her back to him.  He then reached down and around under the bump and began playing at her folds and her bud.  His stiff manhood pressed into her lower back and he growled with pleasure as his other hand went to her more than ample breasts......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Raven smiles some as she hears him growl. She thought it was adorable. And it was very attractive at least to her. When he changed their position, she was a little confused. But as he touched her, her whole body was instantly aware of him. Her folds were soaked n wet. And her beasts very sensitive. She moans loudly. She looks at him clearly enjoying what he was doing to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Rhama growled again in pleasure and moved his fingers a little deeper against her folds.  They were soon covered in her juice and he carefully slipped them inside her.  She felt hot and he loved that.  Putting his lips to her neck, he kissed it, then nipped at the skin.  "Kneel over on the bed for me."  He growled passionately.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Raven did not hesitate to do as he asked. She was in such deep need of him she would do whatever he asked of her. She kneeled over the bed. Curious to what he was going to do. She was happy that Yuki was asleep and holding still for once. They could really enjoy their time together. She watches Rhama closely as she waits to see what he is going to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Rhama moved up behind her and then leaned up over her back as his manhood pressed against her folds.  It wasn't ideal, not for Raven certainly, but Yuki had all but prevented anything else for the time being.  Holding her underneath, Rhama carefully pushed into her folds and growled with lust before he pulled back to sit up, pulling Raven with him to sit facing out on his knees.  "You feel so good."  He growled as he put both hands to her hips and began moving her on him.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:21 pm

Raven looks at him moments before he entered her greedy folds and made her sit up. She moans as she moves her up and down on him. She knew this was not ideal for them and it was a bit difficult for him. She moves her hips for him so he did not have to do all the work. She moved slowly at first but then he need got the better of her. She moved her up and down at a very rough pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Rhama had no choice but to lean back slightly on his heels as Raven felt her need outweigh her common sense.  He growled in passion as she rode him hard and quite deep too.  God, she was good!  He thought to himself and then grabbed at her hips again as she brought him to climax quickly.  He wouldn't let her stop though, not until she was thoroughly satisfied and he reached forward again, taking her breasts in his hands and he played with her nipples as she rode him more.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Raven knew she was being stupid giving into her desires instead of listening to her common sense. She did not care as of right now. She wanted to feel good. She felt him hit his climax and she slowed down as her folds tighten. “Sorry baby…it is just that my hormones are driving me crazy.” She kisses him deeply and picks up her pace to a steady roughness that made her scream in pleasure she did not care who heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Rhama held on tight to her hips, not caring that she had driven him to climax yet again.  "Don't you mind it one bit."  He told her as he held her back close to his front, showing her that he was loving this as much as she, if not more.  As she screamed out her passion, he growled out his.  As she moved, he pushed his hand between her folds again, rubbing her nub as she rode him.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Raven moans and screams in pleasure as she hits her climax several times. Her whole body quivers as the waves of pleasure rock her body into oblivion. She rests her head on his shoulder. She looks in his eyes for a moment. “I feel better now.” She kisses him deeply and strokes his cheek. She wanted to rest but she also did not want to risk leaving him again. Demons could attack while she rested.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Rhama kept going until she had exhausted herself and then as she rested her head back on his shoulder, he leaned over and kissed her back passionately.  "Good."  He said with a smile.  He could feel she needed serious rest, but he also understood her reservations about it.  "I'll put salt around all the doors, windows and mirrors, if that makes you feel better. Demons can't cross the line unless they made it and it'll be me making it so only I can come to you."  He slid her carefully off him and helped her lay down on her side.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Raven nods some and gets comfortable. “I just want to make sure everyone is safe my love.” Her eyes get heavy as the need for sleep takes over. She sleeps soundly throughout the night but by morning she was sore and she seemed to be bigger. She gets out of the bed and she holds her stomach some. She goes to the kitchen and cooks breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:27 pm

"And we will be."  He replied quietly as she fell into sleep, "All of us."  He too closed his eyes then and fell into a peaceful sleep with one arm supporting Raven's head and his other hand resting tenderly over Yuki. 

At first, he didn't feel Raven move as she woke, but as she left the bed, he opened his eyes and smiled at her.  But that smile was brief.  She had grown again during the night and she looked uncomfortable.  He shook his head slightly as he watched her waddle from the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen.  He rose after, pulling on some comfortable lounge trousers and followed her down.

Once in the kitchen, he watched her for a short time and kept quiet, but sent his thoughts to Yuki, "Honey, how much have you grown in the night?"
"A lot, Daddy."  Was the silent reply, "I'm ready, but Mommy isn't.  I tried to let her know when she got up, but I don't think she understood."
Rhama lifted his head, "Ok, sweetheart.  Let her eat first and then let her know again.  Don't let her panic about it and try and keep the pain to a minimum until we can get her comfortable and ready, ok?"
"Ok, Daddy."

Rhama entered the kitchen and put his arms around her carefully.  "It won't be much longer now."  He said out loud to Raven, "Eat some breakfast and then we'll get you comfy, ok?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Raven looks at him a moment sensing was up. “Huni I am okay.” She eats some waffles but tenses up as she felt a contraction. She says, “Okay maybe I am not okay. I feel like my insides are getting squeezed out.” She rubs her stomach. “I am only a few days along. How do we explain her to a doctor?” She tenses up again as she feels another set of contraction

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Rhama was ready for when she felt the first pains and carefully took her back up to bed.  "I'll wing it."  He said, referring to the doctor.  Leaving her a moment, he called through the house to get everyone's attention.  The first to arrive were Hexes and his mother, both looking somewhat bleary eyed.  A late night for them, he thought with a small grin, but then went back to business.  "Raven has gone into labor."  He said and then repeated it when Raven's parents arrived.  "I need one of you to call a doctor or a midwife and have them come over.  I'll wing the story as we go."

From that moment, things seemed a little more chaotic as the family readied for the new arrival.  Rhama remained calm, though he didn't quite understand how, and went back to Raven, "Someone is on their way to help us."  He said calmly and then touched the Yuki bump tenderly.  "Now remember our deal."  he said openly.
"Yes Daddy."  Came the reply, "But I can't help some of it."
"I know."  Rhama said, "But do what you can to ease things along."
"Daddy, I'm scared."  Yuki said.
Rhama touched the bump lovingly, "We all are."  He replied and then looked at Raven with a soothing smile.

Half an hour later, a midwife arrived with a slightly concerned smile on her face.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:40 pm

By the time the midwife came, Raven was in full labor and screaming as her body was trying push Yuki out. The midwife was nervous but she helped her get through it and kept everyone else busy so they would stop the possibility of pissing Raven off. After three hours, Raven was tired out but she was holding baby Yuki in her arms. The midwife did hook an iv to Raven so that she would not dehydrate.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:47 pm

While the extended family paced outside the door, Rhama paced on the inside of the door.  He listened to Raven's screaming and he swore he could hear a few curses being thrown his way.  Not that he minded.  He knew that as soon as she Yuki in her arms, all that pain and hard work would be forgotten.  He just hoped it would be sooner rather than later.

Three hours later and it was finally over.  As promised, Yuki had been as quick and easy as possible and when it was all over, Rhama came to the bed and looked down at them both.  The midwife went about her chores and Rhama took the opportunity to hold the oddly tiny baby girl in his arms.  "How could anything this small cause such a big bump, hmmm?"  He asked the infant and lifted her to kiss her forehead.  He inhaled her new born smell as well and beamed with love and pride.

"Mr Darkheart."  The midwife said, "I have a few questions and such about your wife's care."
"Go on."  Rhama replied, not once looking away from Yuki.
"She has no record of prenatal care.  I was wondering why."
Rhama still didn't look at the woman, but he smiled anyway.  "We've been travelling for a long time."  He said, "And to be honest, we didn't really get the chance to stay long enough to find a doctor for her care.  I learned to do the checks myself."
The midwife nodded, but she wasn't pleased.  "You realise how dangerous that could have been."  She chided.
"I know."  Rhama replied, "And it won't be happening again.  I intend to make this place our home now and any future children will be cared for in the proper manner, I promise."
"Make sure you do."  The midwife snapped and then boldly took Yuki from his arms.  "Off with you now while mother and daughter have some bonding time."

After handing Yuki to Raven and pushing Rhama out of the door, she went about positioning the baby correctly on Raven.  "What knowledge do you have for breastfeeding?"  She asked.  Clearly, the woman was a 'breast is best' person.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next