The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 18 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:36 am

Alex smiled as Gloria finally began to see what she meant and then backed up with a smile as she went back to Raven's bedside.  The smile never faded and she leaned against the door was she watched the small, but incredibly important bonding moment.

After some time, Rhama returned and Alex turned her head as she strode down the corridor, ready to be reunited with his young wife.  However, Alex had other ideas.  On seeing Gloria, she felt Rhama become angry that they had been left alone, but Alex stopped him entering the room.  "Leave them be."  She said quietly, "They needs this.  Raven will invite you back when she's ready."
"I don't want that woman near my wife and daughter."  Rhama hissed quietly.
Alex shook her head and levelled her gaze with Rhama, "You may be a father and a husband now, but you'll never be bigger, older or stronger than me and you'll never be too old for a smacked arse.  Leave them alone, Rhama.  Don't you see how important this is for them?"
Rhama cleared his face of emotion and stared into the room, "No."  He said honestly.
"Then you need to look again."  Alex said firmly, "Now scat.  I'll let you know when they're done."
Rhama growled in his throat, but did as his mother told him.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 18 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:01 am

Raven looked to her mother when she awoke. Her eyes were different. Not by color but by the emotions she found in them. There was guilt, sadness, self hatred, and so many more emotions she was not used to seeing in her mother. Her mother says slowly, "I have spent so many years in the darkness of my own pain that I haven't been able to be a good mother to you. I want to make up for that. I am also so afraid of getting your hopes up just to disappoint you again. I don't know how long it will take me but someday I will be able to show you I can be a good mom to you again and a grandmother to Yuki that she deserves. All I am asking for is time." Raven looks at her mother with a smile and gives her a big hug while trying not to squish Yuki who was still sleeping soundly in her arms.

Last edited by Temptress_In_The_Mist on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:28 pm

((honey, there's nothing really that I can answer to for now.  any ideas?))
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:18 pm

Raven looked to her mother when she awoke. Her eyes were different. Not by color but by the emotions she found in them. There was guilt, sadness, self hatred, and so many more emotions she was not used to seeing in her mother. Her mother says slowly, "I have spent so many years in the darkness of my own pain that I haven't been able to be a good mother to you. I want to make up for that. I am also so afraid of getting your hopes up just to disappoint you again. I don't know how long it will take me but someday I will be able to show you I can be a good mom to you again and a grandmother to Yuki that she deserves. All I am asking for is time." Raven looks at her mother with a smile and gives her a big hug while trying not to squish Yuki who was still sleeping soundly in her arms.

After a little bit of time, Raven and her mother needed some space. Too much emotional drama. Her mother wanted to get a fresh change of clothes and Raven wanted to Rhama. Her mother sees him and says, "Raven wants you." (Sorry only part it posted.)

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:17 am

Rhama sat in the canteen for what felt like an age, though it was probably only an hour.  Hexes and Geoff were there with him and hew as listening to them argue the finer points of the education system.  Geoff wanted Raven to go back to school and finish her studies.  Hexes argued that she was 16 and it was up to her what she did now.  And so, the argument went back and forth, but Rhama just sat there, waiting for when he could go back to his wife.

Eventually, all three men stood as Gloria came past them.  Geoff looked hopeful, as did Hexes.  She said that Raven wanted Rhama and he quickly bolted for her room.  Hexes bowed out with a smile, leaving Geoff alone with Gloria....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:29 am

Raven smiled at him as he came in the room. "Hi took you long enough to come back. Were you having fun? I could hear our fathers fighting over what I should do all the way in here. It was like hearing two school girls fighting over a guy." She pats the bed in an empty spot for him to sit with her.

Meanwhile Raven's mother looked at her father a moment. "Raven is willing to give me another chance. Geoff I did not mean to fail you as a wife. And I know I failed Raven so many times. But I am going to do better this time."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:58 am

Rhama instantly came to the bed and sat down carefully.  He leaned over and kissed her, "Mom sent me away so you could spend some time with Gloria."  He said quietly, stroking Yuki's head with tenderness and then turned his head to the door, "Yeah, Geoff wants you to finish school.  Dad says it's your choice.  Personally, I agree with Dad."  He turned his head back and smiled, "How are you feeling?"

Geoff stared at Gloria with some suspicion, but also with hope.  "Promise me then."  He said quietly, "Promise me and I'll do whatever it takes to help you."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:06 am

(Don't forget the new one.) Raven looks at him with a small smile. "I have made up my mind when I want to do. I want to finish what I can of my schooling and then going back to baking at the bakery. Or just get to doing the bakery on together. Either way I'm going to do what I love."

Katherine look at the man she loved. "I promise to change this time and do better for everyone. But I know that I can't do it alone. I won't drag Raven through the mud again."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:15 am

((oh, that's her name, sorry, I thought it was Gloria.  thanks for clearing that up.  haven't forgot the new one, don't worry.))

Rhama nodded and kissed her again, "Ok."  He said in agreement and then smiled, "Means I get to spend more time with Yuki."  Downstairs, Geoff nodded to his wife, "Ok."  He said to her, "I'll help you all I can to keep you on track."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:27 am

Raven gives Yuki to her father so that she could rest her arms a little bit. "Well she will need to be fed at least 5 times a day. Will you be up for that while I'm in school? I don't want you to be overworked. Or stressed out."

Katherine smiles at him and says, "Thank you for your support. I must get rid of all my stashes and I know I will need help with that. My sense of willpower is not that strong yet to do it on my own."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:46 am

Rhama grinned as Yuki was handed to him and he nodded without looking up, "We'll be just fine, won't we, Princess."  He cooed at Yuki, "Just leave everything where I can find it."  He looked up then, "What are you gonna tell them at school?"  He asked, "You gonna tell them the truth, or are you gonna lie about us?"

Geoff nodded and smiled to Katherine, "I'll help you."  He said warmly, "And I'll be there when you get rid of them.  You can do this, Kath, I know you can.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:58 am

Raven had not thought about what she was going to tell people at school. How is she going to explain that she just had a kid? With a guy she barely knew no less as far as they know. Plus she didn't look it any more. The only thing that still had the baby fat was her breasts. "The only way I can prove that I had a child is if I brought Yuki to the school. But that is too loud for her. Even if she was only there for a few minutes."

Katherine blushes some as he called her Kath. "You haven't called me that in a long time. I have really missed that." She looks at him with a smile. "Let's go get Raven and Rhama something to eat and drink that is not hospital food or drink."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:07 am

"Then don't say anything."  Rhama offered, "They'd only get outsiders involved anyway and we really don't need that.  You know what those government people are like.  Even with our parents helping us, they'd take Yuki and we'd be fighting for years to get her back.  No."  He shook his head and smiled, "We'll keep this to ourselves.  Besides, you barely look any different, save for well..."  He nodded to her breasts, "A little growth here and there, but as far as they know, you're still growing, right?"

Geoff offered a small smile and followed Katherine out of the hospital, "No, I guess I haven't."  He said, then looked at her as he got into the car and started it up, "I always thought you hated it.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:34 am

Raven nods some and says, "That sounds like a good plan to me. Besides we don't have to share our daughter with the world just yet. As long as we keep her out of the public, demons won't be able to come after her. That in turn give her a normal childhood for a little while. Which is better than what we both have had for our childhoods."

Katherine looks at him and shrugged her shoulders a little bit. "I did not like it at first. But the moment I didn't hear it everyday, I missed it. I miss being able to hold you in my arms or be held by you. That in itself was torture for me. All the simple things you and I would do we couldn't do anymore because you were gone."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:47 am

Rhama nodded and looked down at his tiny daughter again.  She began to snuffle and fidget and he knew instantly what was wrong with her.  She didn't need to tell him this time.  "She needs feeding again."  He said as he carefully handed her back, "Mom didn't bring any formula with her, just diapers."
"Actually, I did."  Alex said, appearing in the doorway with a grin.  She liked being able to sneak up on her son.
"Oh!"  Rhama said and quickly went rummaging through the bag.  He found a bottle being kept warm in an insulated bag and quickly took Yuki back.  He'd been looking forward to this and he settled her down in his arm before offering her the supposed life-like teat.

Geoff turned his head to Katherine, but didn't look at her at first as he was driving.  No, she didn't' like it, but she had missed it.  She had missed a lot of things.  He turned his head back again and nodded, "I've missed them too."  He said, "Even more so since I've been back.  I guess I was expecting you to pretty much jump on me and welcome me home like Raven did.  It broke my heart when you ran out."  He pulled the car into a small parking lot with a Wal Mart and turned off the engine.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:05 am

Raven watched as he fed Yuki the formula. She had to admit it was sorta cute. And it seems to be less stressful on her. She says, "How do you think I fed her earlier? You know your mom has been through this too. I don't think she would forget formula."

Katherine looks at him as they went into the restaurant to get the kids some food. "I kind of figured you were angry with me. Considering what I did to Raven. I couldn't bear the shame and guilt. So I left trying to get myself in order again."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:16 am

Rhama looked at Raven and then her swollen breasts.  He shrugged and half nodded, "I guess the way most moms feed their babies."  He said, then looked at his mother, who shook her head and laughed at him.

Geoff ordered some food to take away and looked at Katherine.  "I was angry with you."  He said honestly, "And disappointed, but that's changing now, right?"  He turned to face her fully, seeing the full damage that the years of abuse had done to her.  "For better or worse, remember?"  He asked her, "In sickness and in health.  I took those vows seriously then, Kath and I'm taking them seriously now.  I won't leave you again.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:11 pm

Raven did not miss that he had looked at her breasts. She says to him, "I cannot breastfeed her right now with all the pain medication that I am on, it would not be safe for her to drink my milk. So the formula is very handy. Yuki does not like it as much but she is not afraid to drink it. Which makes it perfect for me to go back to school. But if she becomes too much for you, all you have to do is call me and I'll be home."

Katherine looks at him with a sad look in her eyes. "I never meant to fall from being a good wife and mother. It was just like something grabbed ahold of me and dragged me into endless pain." Katherine was making it clear that she was not lying. She couldn't hide the truth from him. He could always see right through it. He always knew that she had no tolerance for pain of any sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:16 am

Rhama nodded in understanding, "Well, for now that's fine."  He said, "But when you go back to school, you could always express it for me?  And don't worry about her being too much, I'll cope.  we'll figure out a system that works for us while you're not there."  He smiled at her and then looked back down at Yuki.

Geoff's eyes softened and he nodded in understanding, "Things got like that for me too for a while."  He said, "Hexes and Rhama really did a number on me and for a few years, I lost my hope.  But I got it back again and here I am and I'm not going anywhere from now on."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 am

Raven looks at Yuki as she looked at Rhama. Yuki says, “But daddy can’t handle changing me and he is a boy…kind of uncomfortable. Even though he is my daddy.” Raven says, “Yuki both of you will get used to it. Besides if I have to I will just get a week worth of assignments and come home.” She smiles some.

Kathrine smiles some and kisses him softly, “I am glad you are back.” Once they got the food, she found herself feeling like herself again. She had a weight lifted off her shoulders. She says as they drive back, “I just hope I can earn my way back into Raven’s life. I still have not gotten to hold Yuki and neither have you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:32 am

Rhama narrowed his eyes at Yuki and then Raven, "I'll learn to deal with it."  He said, but then smirked, showing he really didn't mind.  He really would be able to handle it eventually.  It wasn't like Yuki was about to grow up overnight, was she?

Geoff felt quite shocked when she kissed his cheek and he turned his face to her with a rather bemused smile.  They picked up the food and began driving back.  He listened and the furrowed his brow at the realisation that he really hadn't seen Yuki much at all yet, nevermind actually holding her.  "I'm sure she will let us."  He said with hope....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Raven looks at him knowing what was on his mind. Yuki pushed the bottle with a huff and let out a soft burp. Yuki says, “No daddy I won’t grow overnight. Unless I have to because of a threat.” Raven smiled and says, “Like you had to because you saw this coming.” Yuki says, “Yes like I did in your belly.”

Kathrine and Geoff got back to the hospital with the food and instantly Raven’s stomach growled loudly. Kathrine comes in the room and says, “Meal delivery service.” She helps Raven sit up and hands her three tacos. Raven eats slowly. She says, “Rhama why don’t you let dad hold Yuki so you can eat?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:17 pm

Rhama looked up and half smiled as Geoff entered with Katherine.  Meal service indeed, he thought, but no sooner had he thought that, his stomach growled viciously and he blushed.  "Good idea."  He conceded, but when Raven said to hand Yuki to Geoff, he hesitated.  Geoff also looked nervous, so that made things better and as Raven got to her second taco, he handed the baby carefully to him.  "Support her head."  He said, though he really didn't need to.  The second Geoff had hold of Yuki, Rhama could see he was just fine with her.  Katherine, on the other hand to him, was another matter......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Raven ate her food watching her father with Yuki. Yuki stayed quiet and just wrapped her fingers around his finger. Kathrine gently strokes Yuki’s cheek. She says, “Welcome to the family Yuki.” Raven smiles and grabs move tacos as she finishes her third one. She says, “You two are naturals with her.” She felt uncomfortable as her mom was near Yuki but she knew this was important.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:39 pm

Rhama also watched closely and didn't like Katherine being so familiar, but deep down, she had a right to see her granddaughter and he really had no say in the matter.  At least not until she proved to be a risk.  That in mind, he took up a taco or three and began eating.  Geoff was in his element with Yuki and it showed.  He hadn't been able to do this since being dragged down to Hell all those years ago and he never really had a chance to with Raven either.  Katherine had always been first in there with anything she had needed and he barely got a look-in most days.  Now was his chance to correct all that.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next