The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm

She got up as he helped her up, not really sure that he could protect her. Holding onto his hand, she went with him, biting her lips nervously.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature]

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Tien smiles and says, "When you match Yofune with me I am the top dog." He smiles as he says, "I don't have my sword I could take him in my human form if I wished but the main thing to do is to get you out of here." He smiles and says, "Come on." He picks her up and puts her on his back and fires out of the cave. He just sprints out at an unreal speed for a human especially for someone who had another human on his back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 pm

Abbey still wasn't sure,, but she hoped he could protect her, for shed rathernot end up with the other dragon. It surprised her when he picked her up and put her on his back. Holding onto him tightly, her eyes closed tightly, afteaid as he ran really fast with her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 pm

He jolted to another cave and stopped. He looked over his shoulder as he placed Abbey on the floor. He saw a huge shadow swoop over the cave and then a loud thud sounded off near by. Tien was looking around when out of know where a huge burst of flames came firing off into the cave. Tien turned and coverd Abbey with his body as the flames consumed the inside of the cave. Tien was just big enough to cover all of Abby and protect her from the flames.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 am

Abbey sat there, pulling her legs close to her when he set her down once they were in another cave. Her body trembled,frightened. She cried out, ducking her head when the fire came into the cave, she nearly panicked, and was shocked that the fire didn't touch her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:26 am

Tien looked up as the flames ended and the fire died out he patted a couple of flames off of his clothing and looked down at Abbey. "Come on this tunnel has a back exit. If we keep moving we can get out of harms way." He takes her hand and leads her towards the back of the cave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:11 pm

Abbey stood up when he grabbed her hand. She went with him, not really liking the idea of going through tunnels, but would rather not get caught with the other dragon.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Tien stopps and looks at a whole in the tunnel he looks down and says, "There is water at the bottom of this whole but You will have to hold your breath for a long time." He looks behind him and says, "Keep going we don't have time to see how long you can hold your breath." He picks her up and places her on the other side of the hole keep going. Tien steps over the hole and follows after her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Abbey really didn't like the idea of going down the hole, but went down anyway. She kept going, panicked, sheheld her breath when when she had to.

(sorry it's short, distracted by felt like I should post something)
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:27 am

Tien came out on top of her and grabbed her hand and swam to the first opening he saw and put her head through first and he popped out right behind hers. He looked over the area. He didn't see Yofune so he jumped out of the water and pulled her our right behind him. He looked around and backed her out of the burnt valley.

(its cool i don't care how sort or long rps are.)
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:33 am

Abbey went with him, trying to remain calm. She just wanted to get through this alive. She swam, and went where he had he go. Doing as he wanted.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:48 pm

After he got her out of the water and was constantly checking the area for Yofune. He smiles as he put her back on his back and makes another dash out into the woods and out of the burnt valley. He slowed down as they neared the middle of the forest.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:18 pm

She held onto him as he put her on her back. She watched where he was taking her, nervous and worried about the other dragon finding them.

( sorry it's short, and sorry I haven't posted in a while)
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Tien stops and looks around. He smiles as he looks at her. He is no problem. He looks around says, "I have to get you to a safer spot then just outside of his valley of death. He reaches back for her hand as he starts to walk foward. He looked around as he continued to reach back for her hand while at the same time moving foward.

(Its cool I understand being busy.)
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3