The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 23 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 am

Blushing Dani giggled “Well I figure what the point right?” In all honesty she had fogotten to put them on in her rush to get out to his mom, to help with dinner and get over the embarrassment of having to face his mom. But when he came up behind her naked and kissed she sighed contently and looked in the mirror at them. She licked her lips and smiled to hide the tears that were whelling upinside of her. As he brushed her hair she closed her eyes. “Mmmm now that feels good” She watched him get dressed then nodded. “Yeah lets go face the music” She yelped and giggled as he slapped her ass.

Walking down the stairs with him and into the kitchen she greeted his mom but then blushed as she ade her coment. But if she had clued into what they had been doing she didn’t make any sign of it and she was very grateful for that. Peeling the potatoes she got lost in thought but her head lifted up into time to see him put one back. She chewed her bottom lips and swallowed hard. She missed her brother and wondered what he was doing, how he was, it was just bootcamp, but it could be hard. She knew her brother could do it, but it felt odd not being able to protect him and be with him and ask how he was doing.

She shook away the tears and smiled weakly. “So Mom how was work?” Dani felt a lot closer to his mom to hers and since Alex and her would soon be married she hoped that she would not mind being called mom from her. Dani was now cutting the potatoes into cubs to be boiled. She was also attempting to get the focus off of her and on to something else.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 23 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:10 pm

"Oh same old same old. The judge had a pretty good case load today but nothing that I haven't had to deal with." she answered Dani. Fixing dinner was done quite quickly. The meat was placed in the oven to cook for about an hour and the potatoes were cooking ontop of the stove. "So what do you two have planned for this weekend?" she asked. Alex shugged his shoulders. He knew what him and Dani would be doing on saturday, but he was not about to tell his mother that. Besides shopping for sex toys, he had not really tought of what they would do. Take it easy perhaps and have a bit more fun in bed with the new toys, once they bought them.

"Not sure yet. We really haven't decided on what we wanted to do just yet." Alex told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:01 am

Listening to his Mom Dani was grateful that it seemed that neither of them seemed to notice Dani’s eyes glisten with tears. She was also a bit hurt but she didn’t understand whyt hurt, she wasn’t sure if she wanted Alex to notice everytime she got weepy. So instead she shrugged it off. She nodded. “Well don’t work too hard” She smiled but her face lost all colour when she thought that Alex was going to reveel their weekend. She sighed a sigh of relief when he didn’t.

Dani shrugged. “Well I need to start looking for a grad dress” She winked to Alex. “Plus I really want to get a bunch of photos done before” Her voiced cracked and a little embarassed Dani shook her head. “Before he leave for his retraining” Looking around Dani smiled “Is there anythng else you need? How about you go sit down and I will make you a tea?” Dani asked gently, wantng his mom to relax a little
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 am

Alex's mom sat down at the table, waiting for the food to cook so it could be finsihed up and served. As Dani made some tea, she looked at Alex, and placed a hand on one of his. The look in her eyes showed fear, yet love and pride. Alex was again following in her husbands footsteps and serving his country. But this time it was not out of revenge, but duty and to be with those that he had stood shoulder to shoulder with in battle. "Time seems to be moving fast these days." was all she said. She dreaded the day that he would be going off for retraining. That ment that after he completed that, he would be returning to Iraq, and into danger again. She knew Dani felt the same way as she did. She had noticed that Dani was holding back the tears. First her brother and soon Alex would be gone. The two of them would be left behind to worry and pray.

But at least she had Dani there this time. When she called her mom, it felt so right. She would be her daughter in law one day soon and she was loving that idea. Her son had picked a fine woman. "You sit down to young lady." she told Dani.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Once she was alone in the kitchen Dani steadied herself on the counter, licking her lips she swallowed hard and put the kettle on to boil and set up a tray three cups, she assumed that Alex would want some. When the water boiled she poured the hot water into the cups and brought it into the living room on a tray wth the sugar bowl and creamer And placed it on the table“I wasn’t sure how you took it” Dani took her mug that alreay had her sugar and cream in it. And went to sit down. “Okay I am sitting down” She winked then looked up at Alex petting his leg softly. ‘There is a tea for you my love”

Comet came up and jumped up on her lap and curled into a ball on her lap. Dani smiled. “Mmmm I think Comet has been feelng neglated” Skye then came running up to and Dani petted her head. “Yes Skye we will go for a W-A-L-K” she spelled it out slowly “Later” she finished. Skye coocked her head to her side then ran for her leash. Dani laughe “Alright after supper” She turned to Alex “Would you like to come with us after we clean up the kitchen”

Skye wagged her tail excitedily at Alex. Dani grineed “I think Skye wants you to come with us” She then turned to his mom “You can come too if you want I was just thinking to the dog park and play fetch with her a little get her out of the house some:” Petting Comet she sipped her tea and sighed contently.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:32 pm

A walk to the park after dinner sounded good. He looked down at Skye and smiled. The poor dog probably could use a good walk and have some play time. She had only been out in the back yard of late. "I think that would be good." He took one of the cups of tea and sipped it. It would be something else to do besides what they had just been doing.

Dinner and the walk was good. Both Dani and Alex took Skye to the dog park and let her run around and they played fetch with her for awhile. Sitting there on the grass as the light of day waned was good. When they returned home it was dark out. The night was a bit more quiet then when they got home. It was more cuddle time then sex. The next morning, he got up and ran his hands over her naked body teasingly. "Well now we can get up or stay here for another round." He was wanting to get going to see what they could buy at the sex shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:12 am

After dinner she helped clean up the kitchen the hocked Skye up on her leash and took a very excited Skye to the park with Alex. Both took turn throwing the freezbie for her to run and catch. It was a lot of fun and Dani knew that she would have to add this to her mental memory bank to think back on while he was gone. After an hour of throwing the fresbie Dani brought out her ball threw it down an embankment then sat down with Alex on the grass. The when Skye came up again Dani threw it again then snuggled with Alex on the grass.

Once they were already to go Dani hocked up Skye and walked home. Stripping she climbed into bed and this time Comet ad Skye both leaped up and laid on the bed. Content to just cuddle Dani fell asleep fairly fast. But in the morning when he ran his hands over he body she groaned and pulled the blankets over her head and mumbled something that sounded like 5 more minutes. Yawning she then mumbled something that sounded like “Make me” She was teasing of course. But she wanted to see what he would do if she refused to get out of bed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:59 am

Alex was wanting to get a fairly early start. It was already about 9 am. They had slept in which was a good thing on a Saturday. As Dani had told his mother, she had to look for a graduation dress, and of course they were going to do a bit of shopping at the sex store. He also just wanted to be out and about. So Alex was not going to let Dani, sleep in any more, now. When she said, "Make me." he chuckled and pulled the covers off her and then proceeded to tickle her. He had found all the right little spots that she was ticklish in and he went for them. "You going to get up now, or do I continue." he laughed. '

He also gave her lovely ass a smack to get her going as well. That would get her going he hoped. He had a couple more little tricks up his sleeve if tickling and the smack on her ass didn't get her going. "I am the master of waking people up." he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Giggling under the covers Dani tried her best to remain still she wanted to wait until the prime moment. She knew they had a lot do to but the bed was so warm and so comfortable. And she was sure she would be limping due to their multiple times the night before. Having the blankets ripped from her she gasped. “No Fair” she cried out, her hot body being hit it the chilly air was not nice and not welcoming. She went to tell him but he began to tickle her and she began to gigle again and squirm “No fair No Fair” she cried out.

She was about to give but then he made his little coment about being the master and she chuckled “Oh really?” She flipped over and reached her hand to his face. “And If I still refuse” She raised an eyebrow then stroked his cheek. “Come on Master Alex show me your handy work she quickly grapped the blankets and pulled it back over her head. “Neeener neener” she giggled
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Alex was enjoying tickling her and making her squirm all over the bed. When she reached up and touched his face he thought that she was ready to get up, but then she grabbed the covers and pulled them back over her calling out "Never." he chuckled and moved a hand under the covers to between her legs and found her pussy. He began rubbing it as he began to tugg at the covers with his other hand.

He would get her up one way or the other. "Well my dear you force me to use other means to get you up. " He was not about to give up and he had a feeling that she knew that. "Come my love get your lovely butt up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:38 am

She knew that diving under the covers was a bad idea when he begain to finger her. She squrimed again as her pussy began to coat his fingers with her morning juices she laughed out loud. “Okay I give” She giggiled and moved the blankets away from her face and pulled him down for a passionate kiss her arms wrapped around his neck holding him to her. She slipped in her tongue and teased him, then pushed him off of her with a laugh and rolled off the bed. She turned to him shaking her head. “You know some think sleeping in means letting your body wake you up” She teased. But then she got dressed, underwear and a bra ,and then jeans, a t-shirt then a hoddie “Its cold out” She made the excuse.

Once she was ready she turned to him. “So are you going to get dressed after rudley awaking me?” She asked with her arms crossed over her chest. Then laughed and shook her head “I am going to go wash my face and hair and teeth and such, and get us ready for the day” She rolled her eyes “Sorry you didn’t get your morning nookie, you should have woken me up with kisses” She stated then went to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

She then walked to the bathroom and washed her face, brushed her hair and pulled it back into a pony tail, put on a bit of of makeup a bit of eye liner, and eyeshadow, blush and lipstick, then finished getting ready with a bit of purfume. She made sure that her ring was on and then opened the bathroom door, she must have looked a sight, sure she was still in her hoddie but her hair was up and she had the makeup on.

Walking into the kitchen she was greeted by comet and skye she fed both of them and refreshed their water then looked around for Alex. “Any mail yet” She wondered outloud for anyone in hear shot.

((I just want to have her start askng doenst need to be there, make her stress out))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:43 am

Alex chuckled as Dani gave in and kissed him then suddenly rolled off the bed to get dressed. She even got on underware and a bra. He shook his head as he watched her dress. He still lay on the bed. He shook his head when she told him he wasn't going to get his morning romp in bed. Sighing he got up and began dressing, as she went into the bathroom. He put on a pair of black jeans, a black T shirt and a pair of sneakers. He knew when they got back that he would enjoying himself with her and using the toys on her as well.

When she emerged from the bathroom, she was looking good. No longer was she girl that he had helped in the cafateria. She had blossomed into a real woman and he liked what he saw. He followed her down to the kitchen where his mother was already making breakfast. "Well now you two, eat good for you will need some energy to go shopping and being out and about today. When asked about mail, she shook her head, "Nothing yet." she smiled. "Give it a couple days, I am sure he has written but it will take time to get here."

Alex seated Dani and then sat down to eat. "Dustin might be a bit busy to even write for a bit. Basic can really be hectic." he told Dani.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Feeling a tad disapointed that her brother had not been able to write to her, she was worried about him, how was boot camp going? Was he making it? Was he being picked on? Did the higher ups recognize his last name and therefore excepted more from him? It felt odd not being there to protect her brother to be there fighting in his corner but he had to stand alone now, and she knew he could. He just did not want him to going to war, nor Alex, but both felt they needed to go back and she of course would stand behind them, spoiling them with carepackages. She would do what she could, and care packages, the buying the stuff to go in, the preparing it and mailing it made her feel more in controle and kept her busy, and she would have to keep busy to keep sane. She would help out at the VA, get local agencies to start collections for her to send. She would ask her brother and Alex to be on the look out for the ones that were not getting any mail.

Dani had been so lost in thought that when Alex lead her to the table she jumped slightly. Taking a magazine she started flipping through it looking at grad dresses. She wanted something elegante but sexy at the same time, she found one that she liked low back, strapless, and low cut in the front it would show a bit of cleavage but not that much at the same time. It even had sparkles which made it all the better, it was like a dream, reasonabley priced too.

She looked up at Mary “What do you think of this dress?” She knew Alex would like it, low cut in the back, a slit to her knees and low back but she wanted to see what another woman would say about it. It would of course come in many colours, that would be a tough choice for her but she was sure that Alex could help. She smiled “Could we maybe add some beadding to it? Add to it a little bit?” She looked up at Mary wondering her thoughts. While eating a bit of breakfast she would need her energy for dress shopping.

She of course had no plans to get her hair or nails done, being raised by a Military father she had no idea that most girls did get their hair, makeup, and nails for prom. She would not be going if it wasn’t for Alex though, so she was just happy to be going.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Alex's mother looked at the dress that Dani had picked. She grinned and shook her head. "I think Alex had something to do with your decision of the dress." She looked over at Alex then back to Dani. "But it is beautiful and yes we can add stuff to it if you like." Alex looked at the dress and chuckled.

"Now mom, what would make you think that." he tried to look inocent. He liked the dress. He could imagine Dani in it and that made him smile. He continued eating his breakfast and let Dani and his mother talk. Graduation and the party afterwards was going to be something else. Alex and Dani had been roped into helping with the planning and all. It seemed that the two of them had become the popular couple of the entire High School. Alex had a surprise for Dani for that night. He had talked to the recruiter and and got permission to wear a military dress uniform with all his medals on it. It would be his first time in such a uniform and he wanted to leave a lasting inpression with the school and thier class.

When he was done eating, he stood up and looked at Dani. "I think it is time to get going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:11 am

Looking at the dress again Dani giggled “Well maybe slightly, but its not too revealing” She winked to Alex. “Now I just have to think of the colour” She continued to eat, “I guess we will see what the store has” She would also have to get some gloves, but that would cover up the ring. She looked up at Mary. “Mom, I know the girls like to wear gloves but don’t want to cover up my beautiful ring can you wear the ring on the out side?” She honestly didn’t know, what about the dog tags would that make her outfit look trashy, she had never taken off the tags and wanted to keep it that way, but Alex deserved a beautiful girl on that day. She would have to think about that.

Once she was done she smiled and put away her dishes helped clean up their mess then kissed his mom lightly on the cheeck. “Have a good day mom” Then she brushed her teeth and put on her shoes and waited for Alex to come down too. They had a lot to do, the dress shop, and then Alex’s store, and she wanted to buy his mom some flowers she deserved it.

Of course she wasn’t thinking of shoes or hair or makeup but her brother was. He made sure to add that to his note to Alex, asking him to make sure that his sister had shoes her hair done and the whole nine yards. Explaining to him that he knew that Alex would have thought of it but he wanted to make sure that it was all done since his sister didn’t think about herself ever and it was about time that she was pampered, maybe even a day at the spa also.

Dani was curious about what Alex would be wearing at the Prom. She made it too the car and waited for Alex to come out too so they could be on their way.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:21 am

After the dishes were cleared off the table he gave his mother a kiss on the cheek as well. He could tell that she loved it when Dani called her mother. He was so glad that Dani would be there with her when he left. He knew it was kind of hard on her when he had been gone the first time. The two seemed to really have hit it off and that was something else he was thankful for.

When Dani hurried up stairs to brush her hair and teeth he followed and brushed his teeth as well and then met her at the car. "So first of stop is the Dress Shop and then......." he grinned, "The 'Toy' store." he chuckled and opened the door for her. Running around the other side he got in and then they were on their way. As he drove, he thought of the day of graduation. They would be off that day to prepare for it and he had already talked to his mother about getting Dani into the Spa for a complete day of being pampered and glamored for the graduation and party. A massage, facial, with having her nails done and her hair as well and then makeup that would be light yet make her look marvelous.

It was not long before they were at the mall and he and Dani were heading to the Dress shop. She would have to be fitted, the dress altered and then another fitting after that. The graduation was not that far off, a few weeks. By then Dustin would be graduating from basic and off to his Advanced Individual Training, and Alex would be off to his refresher courses. Alex had already booked their plane tickets, to include his mother. Debbie would also be going with her parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Excited yet nervous about getting the dress Dani made it to the dress shop. So many dresses were there she went do a dark blue one and turned to Alex "How about this one?" She continued to broose the dresses. "Alex I would like your thoughts on the colour" She then grabbed the same dress in four different colours, Pink, purple. green and black and went in to change room and came out each time in the different colours, each pretty much the same as the one in the maganize just fell on her differently.

She spun around for him. And with the last one she looked up at him. "So what do you think" Or What other colour do you like?" She smiled "I want it to match your suit"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:52 am

Alex sat there as Dani changed from one dress to the other and came out to see how he liked the dress. Each and every one of them looked good on her. "Well I would say the blue one. It will match what I will be waring." he told her. The lady helping her looked her over and pulled here and there letting Dani know where things would have to be let out and taken in. She told Dani when to come back for the final fitting. "MMMMMMMM you look fantastic in it. You will knock the socks of all the guys at the party after graduation." He wrapped his arms around her when she was done and back in her clothes, and pulled her close.

"So now it is off to the other store." he grinned. "Can't wait to see what you want to buy there." he grinned broadly. It was not a long trip to the Sex Store. Upon entering they could see all sorts of things, fake cocks of various sizes, dildos, whips, chains, handcuffs, ropes, sex magizines and movies. Even had leather outfits that if you were into bondage you could ware. They had thin bras that had the area where the nipples would be cut out, lacie undies with slits where the pussy would be, and alot more. He looked at Dani to see what her reaction to seeing it all would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:58 am

Once they had agreed on a dress she went to get it properally fitted, she would have it back in time to do a little bit of adding to it, just some beading to emphize certain areas. And just making it more elegant. She quickly changed back into her clothes once the fitting was done and she had booked for the final fitting in only a few short days so she could finish the beading. She walked up to Alex and grinned. She liked his arms around her, the lttle public display of affections made her feel even more loved and special. It was odd and she knew it but that didn’t matter to her. She loved Alex and it wasn’t like they were making out but it still showed people that he loved her, and now that she was more over her shyness it was a good thing,

Softly giggiling at the mention of the other store Dani rolled her eyes took his hand and shook her head. “Yes lets go” She was nervous when they got there though and it showed on her face, she was certain that she was underage to be in here, but she was transfixed with all of the toys and stuff on the walls and everywhere she stared up at him. “I wouldn’t know where to start” She licked her lips but stayed close to him. The store was a bit over whelming and she didn’t know where to start, but some of the toys intrested her, some of the strap ons, and what looked like a small massager that would fit on a finger and she could be used on him while he fucked her. Another fun thing looked like a ring to go on his cock she pointed to that. “Whats that?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:06 am

He could see by her face that she was nervous being in the store. She stayed close to him as they walked about the place. When she asked what the ring that would go around a mans cock was, he had to shugg his shoulders. He didn't know for sure. But the way it was placed on one of the fake cocks, one would assume it was to make the cock biger when it entered a womans pussy. Probably just like a pair of rings that were around fake breasts. They had screw like things on the side that could tighten or losen the rings on a womans tits. Adjusting them on the fake ones they buldged out from the rings.

"Yes they are designed to make the womans tits buldge out and become more sensitive." the clerk said smiling.

"Well we definately need a couple of the fake cocks." he told Dani. "the ones that can be kept up in your pussy." he was whispering to her. The ones he was talking about had straps on them that would allow them to be strapped to her thighs and would hold the fake cock up inside her. He picked up a pair of the rings for her tits, "You decide on whick fake cocks you would like, and any thing else that you would want." He was getting a bit horny thinking about what he was going to be doing with her in a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Dani was still a bit nervous, but looking up at Alex and then down seeing what he was pointing too, The boob rings, the fake cocks some with straps she assumed that was made so they wouldn’t slip out. Lookng up back at him she wasn’t shocked it seemed like Alex was not even the least bit nervous, he had clearly been in a store like this before, probably with his buddies. But Dani was still a bit over whelmed, Alex was pointing out toys that would please her, or be used on her but she really wanted something to make it better for him, to inhance his pleasure.

“Uhhh I really don’t know” She repiled when told to pick something. She then whispered to him “Something for you, there has to be something here so I can please you and make it better for you my love” She then kissed his cheek softly waiting to see what his reply would be. She assumed that he was getting horny, any male would be horny in this place. So she knew that they better hurry home.

She reached out and grabbed some eaditable paint “How about this?” She asked It would be fun to have more then just intercourse, but to explore each others bodies without touching .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Alex could see that she was not sure what to get. He picked out a couple of the fake cocks, the rings for her tits. Most of what was there was to help turn the woman on and not much for a woman to turn a man on. Being able to do things to a woman gave the man pleasure in certain ways. It was hard to explain even to himself. He bought the paint for her as well. Most though was to be able to pleasure the woman and feel good about it.

Once he bought the things and they were put in a bag he placed an arm about Dani's waist and he took her out of the shop. Soon enough they would be returning home and probably trying out the new toys. "Anything else you want to do before we head home?" he asked her.

At the Post where Dustin was taking his Basic, the Battalion Commander of the training unit was revewing the records of the trainees. He had been a Platoon Leader some years before and when he came across Dustin's 201 file the name rang a bell. He flipped through the enlistment contract to find his parrents name and he smiled. Damn if he had not been right. Staff Sergeant Bloddgett had been a sergeant in his platoon. He knew that he had a son and daughter and now his son was in the Army. When he found out he contacted the Company Commander to see how Dustin was doing. If he was anything like his father, the boy would be a top notch soldier. He would be keeping an eye on the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:38 am

Her eyes widdening watching what Alex picked out she licked her lips nervously as he paid for the toys, inwordly grinning at the fact that he bought her the paint, that would be a fun game to play later. She did relize that most of the toys were for her but she would make up for that. She would used the paint and other stuff to increase the pleasure for him as well, maybe even blindfolding him and toutring him later on, driving him to near release then stoping and doing it again and again.

Outside she blinked at the light then looked up at him “How about we put the bag away in the car then go for lunch at the park” She took his hand and kissed it gently. Feeling a bit warm she took off her hoddie to reveal a t-shirt that said “Support our troops” She looke up at him. “Well lets go” There was a park near by where they could sit on a picnic table or on the ground , it was simi private, lots of people knew about it was big so it could serve as a bit of a sancuatry as well.

Meanwhile at the Post the Company Commander got the message from the Battalion Commander so he called him back, when asked about Bloddgett he grinned and recited the following story with pride. It seemed that on the first morning after the Sargent was done giving his speel and dismissed them to do their morning rotuine Dustin helped a fellow recuite. With pride in his voice the Commander recited what had seen. “While everyone around him was running around like made, Dustin had quickly made his bed, dressed, making sure everything was aligned just right. Having his head shaved already he just had to brush his teeth and face. Seeing a comrade in need he knelt down and smoothed his bed. Noticing this The sergeant came marching over, Dustin had snapped at attention, “At ease”, Dustin relaxed slightly standing with his legs apart and his arms behind him. “You helped a fellow comrade while others rushed pass although they were finished as well…why?” Dustin had replied, “If one fails, sir, we all fail” The sergeant smiled. “You have military blood in your family don’t you?” Dustin nodded “Yes sir, many generations” The sergeant coughed and everyone including Dustin snapped at attention. “If one fails you all fail,” He pointed at Dustin “This one already knew that learn from him, he has the makings of a great leader, you made time thanks to him they all made breakfast” The Company Commander finished his story. “He works hard, and I am certain his father would be proud of him”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:19 am

Alex stoped by a fast food restruant and got them their lunch to go and then drove over to the park to eat it. There were other people there, being that it was saturday. Others had the same idea or had just come to relax and read a book. Opening the trunk he drew out the blanket he always kept there and carried it to the park and laid it out on the ground. He then pulled Dani down to the blanket and opened up the bag with their food in it.

He had found them a nice quite spot under a tree. The weather was turning real nice now, since winter was over. As he sank his teeth into the hamburger, he wondered how Dustin was doing. He had done well in Basic, since his father had told him about it, what to do, what to expect should he ever decided to go in. Never be afraid to show leadership, take the initiative, always encourage those that are haveing a hard time. If Dustin and Dani's father had taught Dustin the same thing then he would be alright.

The Battalion Commander was not surprised when the Company Commander told him of Dustin. He was much like his father and if anything would be just like him. "Give him a squad leader's postion and see how he does. Two to one, it will be the best squad in your Company." he told the Company Commander. The Company Commander called Dustin's Drill Sergeant in and told him to place Dustin into a squad leader position. The Drill Sergeant grinned and nodded. When he returned to the Barracks, he called Dustin in to his office. Dustin Stood at attention, eyes forward wondering why he was there. Had he done something wrong? But then the Drill Sergeant opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out an arm band with three strips on it. "You are now the squad leader of first squad." He looked at Dustin hard, "Think you can handle it soldier?"

"Yes sir!" Dustin barked out.

"Then get to it soldier. Dismissed." the Drill sergeant told him and Dustin turned and walked out a bit bewildered as he looked at the arm band. But he quickly slipped it on his right arm and walked back into the open bay barracks. "First Squad!" everyone looked up, "Our duty this week is to make this floor shine so lets get to it." he barked out. The men in the first squad of the platoon looked at the arm band and then at Dustin. Then they all got up and went to get the cleaning supplies to do the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Dani leaned back in the car, she was happy when Alex pulled into the fast food place, she wanted to enjoy the afternoon and a picnic would be the prefect way to do it. She lightly brushed up against hiis hand and licked her lips. The toys were in the back of her head, wondering almost worring what he had planned but for now she just wanted to enjoy their time together worried that it wouldnt be too long and it would just zoom past her and she would be saying good by to him at the bus station.

Once at the park she walked with him and yelped as he pulled her down but then leaned back on her elbows and closed her eyes. "You have made me so happy Alex" She then sat forward and stole one of his fries. Letting out a giggle. Then ate it. Lookng up at him to see his reaction.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next