The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 2 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:00 am

Jordan nodded and dished out more food on to her plate and ate that too, she knew that she would need her strength. She inwordly sighed she knew that she had to resign herself to what she was, she was his slave and there for she had to begin again like such. Her eyes looked up at Nick, he seemed happy enough, maybe just maybe Garth was for real.

As he caressed her face she shuddered slightly but leaned into his touch anyways. She knew that is what she was suppose to do and she figured that she would give garth a chance, she wouldnt just roll over but she had to obey him to a certin degree.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Garth could see that she indeed was hungry. The slavers had probably not fed her to punish her for not doing what she was suppose to. It was no wonder that she did not trust anyone. When he was finished eating and drinking, he rose from his chair and offered his hand to Jordan. "We will relax a little bit before retiring for the night. " Usually he would go to his study and sit there by the fire and read or attempt to play the Guitar that he was trying to learn to play. He had a piano, and knew how to play it. Sometimes he would do that as well while he sipped some wine.

"Do you play any musical insturments?" he asked her. It would be nice to have her know how to play something. He would enjoy listening to someone else. "Also if you feel the urge to have a snack during the night, do not hesitate to come down and get something." he told her.

The Study was comforatably furnished with a couple large over stuffed chairs, a comfortable couch and low table, along with his heavy oak desk and stuffed chair behind it. A fire was already going in the fireplace, warming the room as the coolness of the night seeped in. On the low table was a silver plater with a bottle of wine and some glasses. He poured two glasses of wine and sat down on the couch, patting the cousion next to him for Jordan to sit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Jordan nodded. It seemed that as soon as the coller was off she changed became more complaent and less outwordly angrey. , and in truth she had. Taking the collor off of her raw neck had changed her, the way she held herself she still attempted to hold herself as if she was a strong rock and unbreakable but she also at the same time attempted to keep her raw and bloodied neck covered/

As Garth offered her hand she took it and stood. Almost smiling at him, she had a beautiful smile it light up her face, but her eyes were still dead. Only a small fire was left in there, her sprit was nearly broken, she had tried so hard for so long to hold on to it. But in truth she was growing wery. She was just praying that if Garth did beat her to death it ws quick and with the least amount of pain as possible.

Her attention was drawn to him again as he asked the question. “Yes Sire, I play the Piano, it was forbidden for me to learn so of course I taught myself” She nodded with her lips in a tight frown remembering the punishment that was for that, she was brought to a sex party and was forced to do many unspeakable things, then was straved for days, then was beaten, She didn’t care, she had taught herself many other things that she was not suppose to know. She knew how to write and read, she wasn’t that good at it but she knew how to do it.

Walking into the study Jordan eyed it. She had to admit it was cozy her eyes drawn to the fire as her eyes seemed to glow with it. She walked to couch and sat down as he silently instructed and she took the wine and smiled slightly at him again, forgetting about her red and raw neck as she sipped it slowly. “Thank you sire.” Her eyes lowered. “I would like to know one thng for tonight so I can please you properally tonight since it is your frist night with me” She sighed. “I would like to know if you want me to be lke a virgin, or an expericanced woman” She flinched slightly waiting for him to slap her for asking such a question.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:40 am

Garth moved her hair from about her neck. He examined it and shook his head. he rose and went to his desk and drew out a small jar, from one of the drawers. He returned and sat down next to her and opened it. Taking some of the nice smelling stuff from the jar on his fingers and then applied it to her neck, over the raw spots. "This should take the pain and irritation away and help make it heal faster." he smiled. "As for tonight, I want you to be you. I do not want you to act as if you are enjoying the experience, you need to enjoy it as much as I will. Where is the pleasure or fun if both do not enjoy it."

He put the top on the jar and sat it on the table. He then put an arm about her shouders and pulled the shirt away from hr large tits. "Do you find it wrong that I would desire to play with these lovely orbs. The truth now. I always want you to tell me the truth and what you think. Even if it is against what I think." he let the fingers of one hand run over her tits, caressing them and their nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Jordan eyes flickered with fear as he examined her neck it was causing her a lot of pain she excepted to find his hands around them since he had now found a good way to controle her, she wouldnt be able to defend her self once his hands found their way to her neck and her tender wounds. It had been a way to controle her and she assummed that it would happen again. She watched out of top of her eyes as he walked over to his desk and brought back the jar she was trembling as he opened it and brought it to her neck she excepted it to be something to increase the pain but instead it was smoothing. Jordan nodded her thanks. "Thank you Sire it does feel better"

Maybe he would be different, Jordan looked up at him nearly rolling her eyes but stopped herself. "Surely you know that I have had the sergery I am like a virgin again" She trailed off as if that was to be enough information for him to understand what she was talking about.

As he pulled down the shirt Jordan squezed her eyes shut she knew what was next, her breasts had damned her to this life they had been bitten to the point of needing stitches and pinched till they were black and blue. But his touch was so gentle she opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Your...your touch is different sire" She swolled and smiled. "I still think its wrong though" Her eyes flashed with fire. She didnt like thefeelings he was causing, it was almost enjoyable and she hated that. She wanted to continue to hate him and then maybe he would be the one that finally killed her off.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:15 pm

"Why do you think it wrong." he continued now to move his whole hand over both of her large tits and began squeezing them. "They are lovely tits, and seem to cry out to be played with. Do you not feel any pleasure at them beeing touched and played with?" He wanted to know what her feeling on it was. She was a slave and had to do what her master wanted. Some slaves came to love the feel of their master's hands on them, begged for their touch.

"I find you extremely desireable. I could have you and do as I wish with you, but I want you to feel the pleasure of what we do. You are after all a person and have feelings." he lowered his head and kissed the top of her tits and moved down a bit to flick his toung over their nipples, as he squeezed them. "Tell me if you do not feel pleasure in what I am doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Jordan felt disgusted by his hands on her body and was losing the battle to controle herself. She felt the bile burning her throat she glared at him wanting to spit in his face and break away from him. She was confused, and that made her feel even more scared which in turn made her feel anger. She didnt want to be touched, she didnt want to feel the pleasure that she was feeling for the first time. She wanted to be able to numb herself again and just be beaten and raped like normal. Or at least that is what she had trained herself to think. Life was easier that way, just to be used until her master grew bored then sell her again.

As he brought his tongue to her sesitive nipples she let out a unvolentairy gasp then growled and pushed him away and stood up. And turned to him her face flushed with anger. "Just stop these mind games you know just as much as I that what I want does not matter. You are choseing the cruelist type of abuse, trying to gain my trust, make me feel comfortable and safe the you will take it all from me" She was panting she was so agrey. "Just stop it, beat me, whip me, rape me do what ever you want just stop the mind games"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:10 am

Garth stood up and took her face in both hands. "I am not playing mind games with you." he said softly. He looked into her eyes so she could see the sencerity in his. "Yes I want you, want to enjoy the pleasures your body can give me. But I wish you to enjoy it as well. Also I do want to know what you think." He took her over to a pannel in the wall and flipped a switch. The pannel turned revealing a mirror. He moved behind her his hands on her shoulders. "I see a lovely, and desireable woman, but also one that has a mind of her own."

Growing up he had met, dated free women and found them lacking in many things. They had been brought up to be a certain way, most were empty headed twits, that thought of nothing more then fancy clothes, jewelry and parties. Some were skinny others not bad, but still lacked what he sought in a woman. Especially after haveing the military slave girl. Upon his return his parents had made arrangements with wealthy families to see if any of their daughters suited him. None had. Still more of the same before he had done his stint in the military.

"Is it wrong to desire you, to want to touch you and make love to you?" he asked her. "You think I am like your other masters? Use you and then sell you." he looked at her in the mirror. "I am not that way. My family was not that way. Why should I make you comfortable, feel safe and take it away. Like you said I could beat you, whip you, rape you, do anything I like. Why play mind games as you call it?"

She had no reason to trust him, from what he had read. But for the type of relationship he wished, he wanted her to. "You think I am cruel, and malicious. Look at Nick. Does he look as he has been beatened, abused or anything else? He is a slave, one that will be with me till I die. I found him during my time in the army. Him and his family were about to be executed for no reason. I stopped it. Even though it was against army policy I got his family to safety and freedom. He stayed to be my personal slave. It was the only way to keep him alive and get him out. Once here he stayed, he will not even except his freedom when I offered it to him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Jordan tensed as Garth stood and walked towards her. Having her hands in his hands didn’t do to much to calm her fears either. But the look in his eyes made her wonder. There was something else in his eyes something that she had never seen before. He spoke truth, that he indeed wanted her body, but then he continued that he wanted her to feel the pleasure before. No one had ever said that to her it had never been about her. What she wanted never mater it was all about the men that she serviced.

As he brought her to the mirror Jordan brought her gaze down unable to look in the mirror. He saw a lovely girl all she saw was a used up slave. “All I see is a slave that was sold, my price as gone done, before I was worth nearly 10,000 dollors, when I was sold as a whipping girl that’s how much I went for, it goes down each time it seems, now I am not even worth 2, 000 dollors.” She continued to look down and to the left of the mirror never looking into it.

She was tongue tied at his questions. “You wouldn’t be the first one to promiise me the world then take it from me” She glared at him and turned out of his grip still refusing to look into the damned mirror. She shrugged as he explaied about Nick. “Well Nick is probably brain washed or like you said what is a slave to do in the real world? “

She turned around and glared at him. “This slave girl you had in the army what was she like? Did you try and break her with empty promises of love?” She fought the urge to spit again, she was winning it so far but she knew that would only last so long.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:59 pm

He smiled. Sasha had been a real spitfire at times. "Sasha was much like you, except not so down on herself. She had been passed to one officer to another, depending on who was assigned to the unit. But she never put herself down, she strived to please me in any way possible. It was her job, yes, but she seemed to enjoy it. It seemed she enjoyed being a slave and moving from one place to another, seeing the world."

He brought her closer to him, "Nick isn't brainwashed. Perhaps he feels he owes me for saving his family. He sees them often as he can. I let him go visit when ever he wishes, and he always returns. As for him finding work, well he could if he wanted. He is a skilled carpenter, a good body servent and has a good head for business. If he wanted he would do well for himself." he caressed her face again. "What you have seen so far, does it look as if I am like the other masters you have had. What does your true self feel, look inside yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Jordan glared at his smile she felt like scratching it off of his face, she had only acted like that in hopes that he would be disgusted with her and prove her right that he was going to just sell her but that seemed to be backfiring. She gritted her teeth and turned to face him. Tracing odd shapes on his chest. "So your telling me the only pussy you have had is that of what was slave. pitiful" She laughed. "Simply pitful"

"Nick is pitiful too, sure you saved his life but ou are likel to be the person that ordered his familys death just so you could stop it and get a slave without having to pay for it." As he caressed her face she pulled away from him roughly. "What I see is a man that must have a small dick if he is trying to make himself seem so different, I have had many sizes" She grinned. "Wonder if you have enough to make me feel anything"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:19 pm

He shook his head. He had tried, tried so hard. He had had enough for the night. "You are so full of hate, that you can not see the truth or know what the truth is. You can go up to the bed chamber." He walked over to the small table and poured himself another glass of wine. Then he walked over to the piano and took a seat. Placing the glass of wine on the top of piano, he began playing a tune that his mother had taught him. Something that when she played it when he was a child, soothed his mind.

He closed his eyes as his fingers moved over the keys. The music of the piano filled the air. His mind went back to one of the times she sat there playing the piano with him sitting next to her. He was always facinated with how easy she made it look to play. The scent of her purfume filled the air and he could smell it even as he played.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Jordan was surprised by his reaction but she had recived a direct order so she followed it. She bowed her head and left the room silently. She wasnt full of hate, it was just the way she saw the world. It was him that was blind, wasnt it? Was the world really like how Garth saw it? She shook her head it couldnt be. But again she had blown it she had pushed too hard she only wanted to see if he was for real, but she had pushed him to far surely now he would be like all the others she hung her head and begain to walk up the stairs.

Walking up the stairs she stopped mid step she heard the music the lovley music and it forced her to turn around. The music was lovely and she had heard the tune before...but from where? She couldnt help herself but she begain to hum along and she found herself walking towards him again. She stared at him for a long time before walking to him and gently placing her hand on his shoulder. "Where did you learn that Sire? I reconize that tune from somewhere" She chewed her bottom lip she was disobeying a direct order but the music had drawn her in.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:08 pm

He was lost in the music. His mother also sung the words to the music as she played. She had a beautiful voice. He knew his father would sit there for hours listening to her play the piano and listen to her sing. He did not hear Jordan approach nor knew she was there till her hand touched his shoulder. When he felt it he tensened and stopped playing. She asked where he had learned the tune from and he knew it was her. She had disobeyed his order to go up to the bedchamber.

"If you must know, my mother taught it to me." his voice had lost its softness. Perhaps his intuition had been wrong, perhaps she was not the one. "Now obey me and go up to the bedchamber."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 am

Jordan felt him tence and her heart dropped down to the floor, she wasnt even away that she could still feel that but she could. She knew then that she had blown her chances and soon the beatings would come and hopefully with that death. He had such strong shoulders. Now that she got a close look at him she realized how much of a great body he had. He was the best looking masterthat had ever owned her. And now she had blown her chance of actually being even remotly loved. A single tear fell from her eye and ran off her chin, she hadnt cried in years she quickly brushed anymore away.

The coldness in his voice made her nearly shiver. "Your mother was a special lady Sire" As he gave the order again she sighed knelt down and gently kissed the side of his mouth. "As you wish Sire" She curtsied to him and slowly made her way back to the bedchambers looking at what she had in her closet. She realized no sleeping gowns. She inwardly groaned but plastered a smile on her face. She he didnt want her to sleep with anything on. She stripped out of her clothes sat at the vanity table brushed her hair then climbed into the bed and waited, she wasnt sure if he was going to come to bed or not but still she waited.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:34 am

Yes his mother had been a speical woman. More then Jordan could have ever imagined. She left and he continued to play. He had tried hard to be nice and to try and make her feel comfortable. But she was to full of hate, and judged everyone to be the same. Nick came in to take the wine and glasses away. "Leave the wine Nick, I will have some more before bed."

Nick saw his master, his friend as he considered him, distraught. "She has had a very bad life sir. None has seemed to treat her as they should have. Perhaps it is her own fault, being so defient and all. But I think it is that attitude that you senced in her, that drew you to buy her."

Garth looked up at Nick, raising a brow. Nick smiled and continued, "If she is what you seek, do not give up. I am sure she will come around. You have already showed her what you are like."

His hands paused over the piano keys "I don't know Nick. Perhaps she is to scared from her past masters. She hates everything it seems, does not want to trust anyone. She does not wish to feel, she does not want to even trust herself it seems."

Nick just smiled, "Give her time sir. One day can not wipe years of mistrust and mistreatment away. I have seen how you were from the first day we met. That single act showed me the man you were. She will see it also."

He took the bottle of wine and the glasses and even took Garth's empty one. Garth looked at Nick and sighed. Nick always had good advice. He was one he could always talk to and talk things out with. Garth rose from the piano bench and made his way upstairs to his rooms. He entered the bedchamber and saw she was in the bed. He moved to the room off of the bedchamber. Here he turned on a gas burner that heated coals beneath a tub of water. It would take a few minutes to heat the water. He stripped out of his clothes and begun a seires of exercises. Some pullups, situps, pushups and a few others he had learned in the army to keep his body fit and trim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Jordan nervously fidgeted in the bed, she had never felt such comfort before the bed was soft and warm and the blankets did not itch. She sighed hating her self for acting the way that she had. He had been kind to her, she had outspokened herself many times and still he had done nothing. They way she spoke she would have been beaten severly but other masters. But he had done nothing to her. She decided then to be a little more open to him, not to lose her fire but to be what he liked about his last slave. She could try at least. She had times where the sex hadnt been too bad, when it wasnt so rough that it made her raw and bleed. She nodded to herself. Yes she would try, the question now was would he let her? She had messed up something feice.

Hearing him walking up the stairs she held her breath. As he entered the room she sat up holding the blankets to her chin. Her heart sank as he walked passed her onto to joining room she listened to the sounds then as she heard the sounds of him working out she rose from the bed and walked to him, she held nothing to her so she was stark naked. Her lovely large boosems bouncing slightly as she walked. Her bald twat in plain view. Her body held very faint marks. But other wise was flawless. Well beside her back streaming from her life as whipping girl.

She saw him working out her eyes wondering over his body, damn he did have great body, so strong, flawless, body of a god she decided. She stood there wondering what to say, she didnt have the words to fix what she did but she really wanted to. Slowly she cleared her thoart. "Are in need of my help for your bath Sire"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Garth looked up to see Jordan standing there naked. He sat up from his exercises and then got to his feet. "I am use to bathing myself." he told her and stepped into the tub. The water was now just right, not to hot. "But if you wish you may join me." The tub was made for two people, and he was thinking of what Nick had told him. He would continue to try and see what happened.

As he settled into the tub he looked over at her and liked what he saw of her naked body. He grabbed a bar of soap and and began lathering his skin as he waited to see if she would join him. She did not look like she had downstairs, even her voice was different, not full of venom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Jordan stared at Garth as he stood she meant only a glance but his body was so awe inspiring she was about to turn around disapointed when he told her that he was used to bathing himself. It was clear that she had burned this bridge and would only be needed when he wanted pleasure. The first chance of being loved and she blew it.

Her eyes lifted up slightly as he continued a small smile was brought to her lips she nodded and walked towards the tub and slipped in sighing as she stood facing him. Her hands found their way to his strong chest. "You have strong muscles Sire" She chewed her bottom lip as she waited for his responce. She was trying, she did find him attractive but could a burned bridge really be rebuilt?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Garth watched as she moved to the tub and stepped into it she leaned forward her hands finding his chest. Her lovely large tits dangled before him. He reached up and took her by the arms and eased her down to sit next to him in the tub of hot water. His dick was becoming hard having her naked body next to him. He put an arm about her shoulders, putting his hand on her left tit. He wanted to see what her reaction would be this time. With the other he took the soap and began to lather her chest and tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:59 pm

Jordan allowed her self to be brought to sit beside him, she was nervous but she attempted to hide it by smiling up at him moving strands of hair from her face to behind her ears. As his arm was wrapped around her she leaned into it. He did feel good, she felt so good in his arms. She allowed her self to relax slightly. And as he placed a hand on her massive breast she squirmed. "Mmmm Sire your hands do feel nice" Her voice was soft and laced with a bit of lust. She sighed as he lathered up her chest and tits.

Her hand found their way to his leg as she nuzzled his neck. "You are very different arent you." She softly kissed his ear and closed her eyes allowing him to explore her body.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:14 am

His hand closed on her large tit squeezing it hard. When she said his hands felt good and she nuzzled into his neck, her voice was definately different. He continued soaping her down, taking it under the water to do her stomach and then down to her pussy. Once done he set it aside and just let his one hand move back down to caress her pussy. He rubbed it a bit before he slipped a finger past its lips and up inside her. He knew about the surgery and she was probably still a bit sore from it. But fingering her would not present a problem.

He would give her time to heal before fucking her pussy. For now he would take her up her ass. That was if she was not trying to play him for a fool. He hoped not. He moved his hand form one tit to the other squeezing them and then piching and pulling on their hardening nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 am

Jordan let out soft whimpers. "Mmmm Sire" As he soaped down her chest and to her stomach then lower. Jordan tensed her stomach making it rock hard. She arched as she felt his fingers in her folds letting out louder moans. She arched her body more so her ass was no longer sitting. But was raised. She had never experianced this before normally it was just her laying there getting pounded nothing for her.

Her breathing was ragged. "Never...never before....this feels...so...good" She was finding breathing very difficult and her eyes were glazed over. As she continued to whimper and shift under him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Garth incerted a second finger and began moving it in and out of her pussy. Her body language told him she was responding to his touch, but he knew she had lots of experience in making it look as if she was enjoying it. He could only hope she indeed was. "I am not going to fuck your pussy tonight. I know the operation you had has made you sore. So I will take you up your ass. " He now moved his head down to her tits, lifting them up to his mouth to kiss and suckle on. He brought his arm from about her shoulders so he could more easily hold and squeeze them as he ran his toung over their hard nipples.

"How do you feel?" he asked her. His thumb moved over her G spot as he fingered her pussy. He was hoping she would see that she to could enjoy the experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Jordan moaned loudly again. Never before had she experiaced anything like this before. She had always been manly just laying there or on top, but it had always been about the mans pleasure never about hers. She had always had to fake fulliment but with Garths touches it was completly unvolentary. Her whole body was trembling and she was having great difficulty catching her breathes. That came even more difficult when he took her breast in his mouth. "Ohh Sire" She loudly groaned.

When he asked her how she felt she moaned. "I have never felt anything like thisbefore" She softly stroked his hair. "Mmmmm man...Sire" She shook her head. "I am being honest here Sire, your touch is like nothing I have ever had I want more"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next