The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

SOLD AGAIN (Open for all) - Page 3 Empty Re: SOLD AGAIN (Open for all)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:18 am

He squeezed her tits a bit harder, as he continued to suckle on them and finger her pussy. Soon he removed his fingers from her pussy and lifted her so she was sitting on his lap. "Kneel so your ass rests on my lap." he told her and helped her arrange her self. Once in position he spread her ass cheeks and guided his hard dick up to her anal opening. "Ease yourself down upon it as I press up against you. You have been taken this way before have you not." he asked her. "Just take it easy so you do not hurt yourself." He moved his hips up pressing his dick against the anal opening until it spread and the head of his dick entered her.

She was begining to actually enjoy what he was doing to her. Hopefully it would show her that she to could enjoy the experience and not be afraid to be his sex slave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Jordan continued to moan and shift under his touch. It was the first time that her body was crying for more. She continued to moan out his name kissing at his jaw line and nipping at his neck "Ohhh mmmm Sire, your touch is amazing" She was feeling foolish now, she had almost missed out on this.

As he repoistioned her she obeyed him slowly easing her tight ass on his large dick. She placed her hands on his legs to steady herself then eased her self up and then down again up and down . Her body trembled with desire. "Mmmm Sire" She leaned back and sofly kissed the side of hips lips, either he would smack her away or kiss her back.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:19 pm

As she came down on his hard dick, he let out a sigh of pleasure. She felt so good as she slid down covering his length. Then she began moving up and down on him the friction made his dick feel real good. "Yes that is it. Nice and slow." he told her. He reached up and took her head in one hand and kissed her lips as she kissed the side of his lips. He claimed her lips for a full fledged, deep kiss. His toung moved past her lips and dueled with hers as his other hand continued squeezing her large tits hard.

When he broke the kiss he asked her, "Does having my dick up your ass feel better then your other master's." he began kissing her neck and shoulders and his other hand now squeezed her other tit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:24 am

Jordan heard his sigh of pleasure and grinned herself. As he kissed her she moaned into the kiss. Everything about this man was different. She stroked his face softly. His hands on her breasts as his tongue moved passed her lips she massaged his tongue with her own quickening the pace just slightly on his dick.

As he broke this kiss she whimpered. She nodded an anwer to his question "Mmmm Sire you are the best I have ever had, I have never experianced such pleasure, normally its just me laying there. She moaned as he kissed her neck and shoulders.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:13 am

The way her body was shaking and the sound of her moans of pleasure. He believed her when she said she had never experienced such pleasure. "There will be plenty more my lovely one." he told her." He had things that had been left when his parents died. Sex toys that he would use on his lovely slave girl. He would see how she liked them and other things he had.

He moved his right hand down to her pussy and again began fingering it, as she slid up and down on his hard dick. His left hand continued kneeding and squeezing her lovely large tits. In a sence he was glad that none of her other masters had taken the time to let her find the pleasure in sex. He would educator her in it and enjoy and have pleasure in doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Jordan chewed her bottom lip and nodded the plesures her body was feeling was nearly unbearable. As he called her his lovely one she actually blushed, she had never had such a sweet name before. "Mmmm I am looking forward to it" Her eyes glistened with disire she wasnt fully sure if she trusted him yet but she would give him a change. If he hurt her she would run away and take her changes with death.

As he moved her hand to her pussy she let out a gasp and nuzzled his neck murmering she was unable to stop shaking. "Ohh Sire" She was crying out for more her teeth found his tender flesh. Her pussy muscles were throbing but she knew better then to finish before him. That would result in severe punsiment the first and only time she had been beaten unconsious then used at a male retreat. But she didnt know how much longer she would last.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:33 pm

He was enjoying his sweet slave. Fucking her ass felt so good he didn't want it to end. Her tits were magnificent and he could continue on and on playing with them. He knew she needed to cum and he was not yet ready. "If you need to release, do so my sweet little slave. It is alright. I will fill your ass with my load when it is time for me, but you do not have to wait." He kissed her neck and shoulders some more and squeezed her tits harder as she came down on him, he raised his hips up to ram his dick up into her ass hard.

It was not just about him but her as well. She needed to feel the full pleasure of their union. He knew that she would have more then one orgasim. This being the first time she had enjoyed the pleasures of sex, she needed to release and feel the extreme pleasure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Jordan had no choice but to quicken her pace on his large pole his hands all over her body felt so right, nothing like all the times that she had been manhandled. This felt so right so incrediablly great. She was so grateful that he had given her one last chance, she still felt a little nervous but was detrimed to try and live in the moment and just enjoy it while she could.

As he gave her premission to realease herself she obeyed just like a good slave would she leaned back against him hard and screamed out a loud "Ohhh yes Sire" The harder he went the more she wanted of him, what had come over her? She still had the energy to go again and she had the disire and the need to go more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:42 am

He joyed in hearing her cry out loudly in pleasure as she had her first climax. "Now move faster. " he told her, "Your ass feels fantasic and I will soon fill it with my hot cum. He continuted raising his hips up hard to ram his dick up into her ass hard as she came down on it. When it was time, he removed his fingers from her pussy and as she came down on him he held her there as his other hand squeezed her tit hard. He pumped her ass full of his hot liquid and cried out in pleasure himself.

He kept her on his lap until his dick receeded from her ass, then moved her once more to sit beside him and putting an arm about her. "You see, you can enjoy what we do." he brought a hand to her face and caressed it. "You may be a slave girl, but you have more freedom then any of the free women around. Also here you will not be restricted to the grounds if, you show me that you can be trusted." he then kissed her again, deeply and with passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 pm

Jordan obeyed quickneing her pace on his hard dick her moaning and groaning did not let up. She was eager for more of him. She felt herself coming up to another climax her mind was blown away how was this possible she hardly ever climaxed once never mind twice in one session. She quickened her pace the water was splasing around her but she was enjoying it to much.

As he held her down and filled her tight ass with his hot cum she nuzzled her neck and climaxed herself again moaning "sire" into his ear. As she felt him receed she sighed softly. Then as she was moved to his side she looked up at him a look of contentment on her face. She returned the kiss with eager passion. "Mmmmm Sire" She sighed softly "Yes I see, never before I was normally just thrown on a bed and told to lay still."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:15 pm

"Not here my dear. You will never be thrown from my bed." He began playing with her tits some more. But it was time to get out of the water, turn the burners off and drain the dirty water out. He got out of the tub and helped his lovely slave out and the took a towel and began drying off and then helped her dry off. Turning the burners off and pulling the plug amd let the watered drained out, he lead Jordan back to the bed. He slipped under the blankets and held them up for her to join him.

"I might wish to enjoy you again later tonight should I awake." He told her. He was hoping she was seeing that there was a good life to be had with him and that he was not like the other masters she had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Jordan smiled. She belived him she didnt know why or how but something about him made her feel as if she could trust him. She nuzzled him as he played more with her breasts, she was surprised normaly by now they would be tender but again they were not.

As he lead her out she liked him drying her off she grinned. She followed him and as she was looking around assumming that she was going to be sleeping on the bed but her face light up when she relized that she would be sharing his bed. She quickly slide in beside him she placed a hand just below his belly botton and laid her head down on his chest. "I understnad sire that is why I am here"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:06 am

Garth was pleased when she laid down beside him. He pulled her close and patted her ass cheeks. "Now you try and get some sleep. If you are not to sore from that operation, I will take you that way tonight. " Bringing his hand up hr side to her face he caressed it and then moved his hand down to her tits to squeeze them hard a bit more. "You have such magnificent tits. They cry out to be played with and more. What do you think I should do to them." he pressed a finger into one of her tits just below the nipple as far as his finger would go. "I would like to know what you think on that."

He felt relaxed now. She had made him feel good and he would be drifting off to sleep soon. But he did want to know what she thought and what she might like having done to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:55 pm

As she was pulled close she sighed softly and relaxed, or at least attempted to against him. He even smelled great. "I shall try Sire, in your arms I can be surethat I will be getting some rest." She pulled away from him slightly when he made his proclaimation. She nodded "I will be arlight sire" She leaned into his carrass as a kitty cat leans into a earscratch.

"I do feel great pleasure when you do that Sire, but many others liked to bite me, they seemed to like it when they bleed. I can do my own stitches if that is was excites you" She nodded to add emphsies to what she was sayig.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:37 am

He smiled, and and shook his head. "No Bitting them to make them bleed is not my way though I might nippble on them and suckle on them." He kissed her lips gently. "You think of things that might excite the both of us. For you to must enjoy it as well." Pulling her back to him, "Now sleep my lovely Jordan, sleep and get your strength back." He adjusted the lamp so it gave off only a very low glow and and ran his hand over her soft back.

He was soon aleep with her in his arms. He only hoped that she would also be able to sleep. He awoke about one in the morning. He was already aroused at the thought of making love to his sweet slave once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:14 am

Jordan smiled and leaned against his strong chest stroking his chest. She felt safe in her arms, that thought struck her has strange. Here she was in the bed wrapped in the arms of her master. She had just been bought again and he could order her death in an instant but she felt safe. She sighed softly as his hand ran over her skin. Her scars from her time of being a whipping girl were there but they were fadded and no longer raised so her back was seemily flawless.

As soon as she was sure that he was asleep she feel asleep to with a smile on her face holding on to Garth as if she was scared that this was all a dream and if she let go she would awake and find out that she really did dream this all. As soon as she felt him moved she awoke looked up and him her had traveling to her arousal and stroked it gently. "Mmmm good morning Sire"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:39 am

He smiled as she told him good morning. "It is still dark out and it has been but a few hours that we have been asleep." he rolled her over onto her back and then kissed her tits and began squeezing them. "Have you thought of any thing that might give you pleasure?" he asked her. He looked down at her, and again pressed his finger into one of her large tits with his fore finger as he squeezed it hard, then bent down and flicked his toung over it's hard nipple.

Slowly he moved down her body, kissing her tits, then down over her stomach and between her legs to her pussy. He looked up at her smiling as he spread her legs and moved between them lowering his head. He took one hand and caressed her pussy and slipped a finger within and then spread the lips of her pussy and began licking it as he fingered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Savannah smiled "Tis more sleep then I...." she trailed off she was about to say that it was more sleep then she was used too but she didnt want to jinx her good deaL. It felt good to get some sleep. The bed had been so comfortable and even his arms had been comforting.

As he rolled her oer to her back she grinned and brought her hand to his face and stroked it softly. As he kissed her tits she arched her back up and groaned. She couldnt form a proper word to her lips, in all hoestly she hadnt the foggiest idea to bring pleasure to herself or what he could do to her to make her feel pleasure. When he continued to sqeeze her tits she continued to moan and groan and twist under his touch. She watched him lower his head and gasped as he flicked her hard nipple. A wave of sensation hit over her body.

She thought that it couldnt get any better but as he moved lower she held her breath. As he got to her stomach she started to shudder. And when he got to her pussy she chewed her bottom lip. Watching and waiting for what was coming. When his finger entered her she gripped the sheets with her hands and tried to contain herself. But was he licked her she lost all compouser and begain to loudly moan out "sire"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:13 am

Garth grinned as she gripped the sheets and called out. He flicked his toung in and out of her pussy as he fingered her first with one finger then with two. "You taste good my dear, and I see you enjoy the feeling as well." he said inbetween licking her. He continued for a few more minutes enjoying, seeing her body shudder with pleasure and hearing her moan and cry out.

Moving back up her body afterwards, he again attacked her large tits, squeeing them hard and suckling on them. "It is nice to feel the pleasures, is it not. With me you will share in it." He then turne her onto her stomach and told her to rise to her hands and knees. Helping her up into postion he moved behind her and between her legs. He brought his hard cock up to her pussy and slowly pushed it within. He continued till he felt the thin membrane that had been replaced form her last time. He reached up and took one of her dangling tits in a hand and squeezed it hard as he reared back and then rammed his dick up hard inside her, breaking it again.

"You will not have to worry about that ever being replaced again." he gave her ass cheeks a playful smack. "Even spanking your lovely ass while we fuck, will be enjoyable." He began moving in and out of her slowly as he squeezed her dangling tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:16 pm

Jordan was blown away by the sestations that his tongue was causing her. She continued to moan and cry out as he moved up her hands stroking his hair softly. "Uhhh Sire, ummmm mmmm" She nodded in answer to his question "the pleasures feel wonderful Sire"

When he turned her on to her back and postioned her she readied her self for the pain that was coming. She gripped the sheets and bit her lower lip. She felt him enter and push in until he reached the membrane then as he exited and grabbed a breast then ramed in she cried out the tears briming her eyes. No mater how many times it was broken she felt the pain. She smiled through the tears at his words though. And then squeeled as he spanked her. "Mmmm Sire" The pain subsided and she moved her hips to match his movements!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:17 am

He was glad she now understood that one could be good to her and that she could bring pleasure to both of them. They would enjoy each other on the long voyage that was coming up. He now looked forward to it with more intrest then just checking on his holdings. He wished for her to feel the pleasure, so he went slowly at first. With one hand he continued to squeeze her lovely tits hard one after the other. The other he moved over her ass cheeks and now and then gave them a slap. "You feel so good my dear, so deliciously good."

Pulling and pinching her nipples now and then he asked her, "Have you thought of anything you would like done to these magnificent orbs that would give you pleasure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Jordan continued to moan out, not because of her training but because it realy did feel good she continue to grip the sheets and gasp for air. She continnued to buck backwords to match his thrusts she wanted more of him. He felt so good and he was caring about her desires and that meant a lot to her, for some odd reason. She smiled through her grunts and moans.

"What you are doing feels marvolous I couldnt imagine anything else"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:39 pm

"There are many possibilities." he chuckled. "Many books have been written on the subject of sexual intercourse. Though I have not read them I have heard talk about them and several different things." Many he could hardly beleive possible but others seemed possible. "Perhaps we will explore a few of them." he increased his movements throwing back his head and growling his pleasure. Soon the sound of him hitting her ass with his body filled the room. He moved his hands back to her hips as he began thrusting harder and deeper. Finally he rammed his dick up inside her hard and held himself there and filled her with his seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Jordan nodded as he explained. She would explain later that she knew how to read and write, she had taught herself for the only reason be that it was forbiddened for her as a slave. "I would like that Sire, to try many things"

As he increased the movments and growled Jordan ramed herself backwords to met with his movements his growling made her body trembling she felt her climax coming and she held on to his and has his hands found her hips she knew it was coming. And has he filled her with his seed she screamed out as she realesed herself as well. She was driping with sweat and was panting hard but she was happy. The only thing that would make this absoltely perfect would be if he took her in his arms and held her like she had been forced to watch to watch. She didnt think it would happen, but she felt like being held.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:57 am

When he was done, he laid down and drew Jordon to him so she was half laying on him and he put his arms around her to hold her. He kissed her lips gently and her cheeks. Pulling the blankets once more over them, for the night was a bit cold and with her sweating, he did not wish her to get sick. He then again wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly to him. "How do you feel now." he asked her. Did she now trust him he wondered, did she now understand that he was not going to sell her?"

She was young and full of life and even though she had been used alot, she was still very appealing. In the morning they would be going to the docks to see when the ship would be sailing. He would make sure he packed some of the toys along with his stuff and the few clothes she had. He would use them on her, during the long voyage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next