The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected to Say the Least

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unexpected to Say the Least Empty Unexpected to Say the Least

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:51 am

Revelation lay in the shade of a tree in another unfamiliar forest, looking out at the only thing that was familiar to him, the clears blue sky way above his heads. Looking at it...he forgot all his troubles, the troubles from his past and the ones from recent occourances.

A shot rang through the silent sky...Revelation found himself, gun in hand, looking at the cold dead body of a very rich noble. He sighed as he put the pistol back in his pocket and bent down to examine the corpse. This was his job though...he killed people...he was an assasin. This head was going to bring him problems with the law, but for the amount he was being payed he didn't mind. Going into hiding was another of his specialties. He lifted the body up onto his shoulder and walked into the darkness, disappearing almost completely. He had started his walk through the shadows to the exchange point. When he heard it, "Over here! I think i saw something!" He looked over his shoulder to see a bunch of masked men start to gather. Officials...and strong looking ones at that. "Shit..." Revelation hissed before he took off down an alley...it probably hadn't been the best idea, they heard him and started there chase. He had ended up avoiding them to the best of his abilities and wasn't caught yet again. And after he had got his money he left the village he was in and hid in a nearby forest, avoiding anything that may draw himself attention.

He sighed and looked around a little, this place was strange he had never been here before...it didn't make things better the fact that he had traveled by night and didn't really know how he would get to any village. He hoped they didn't have scouts patrolling the forest though with his luck he was sure there were...At least it was quiet. He sat up a bit more where he leaned against the tree, and ran a hand through his messy silver hair so it would fall in his face to protect his eyes and face from the sun. His pale skin definatly did not fair well in the sun so he found even in the summer he was wearing a lot of clother that covered everything but his hands and face. His rose hues examined his surrounding one last time through his bangs before they closed and he went back to daydreaming, at least he wouldn't have to worry about getting caught...

Last edited by Kaitou_Dark_Sama on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : it was hard to read -_-)
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Unexpected to Say the Least Empty Re: Unexpected to Say the Least

Post by RippedNose Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:32 pm

Ryota walked through the forest slowly. He had completed a pretty easy mission for the Akatsuki organization and he didn't feel like 'hurrying back' as they had said. Hidan was to be doing a mission around the same area but he was supposed to stay away from the immortal. Like that would happen! Was his first thought. He got bored of walking and put his hands in the bags of clay that hung at his waist. He was out of earshot of everyone so he made a clay bird qickly while standing there and he exploded it with a laugh. "Art's a BANG!" he said once the explosion had finished. He continued walking and thought of his art for awhile. After an hour or so more of walking he spotted silver out of the corner of his eye. HIs head whipped around and he smirked as he saw who he thought was Hidan leaning against a tree. He looked like he was done the mission so he wasn't interrupting anything. He hid behind the tree as quietly as he could before pouncing on the immortal with a yell of "HIDAN!!!"
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Revelation's eyes opened wide as he was pounced on, "WHAT THE-!?!?" He tried to stand up but with the extra weight on his back fell forward with a thud. His chin dug into the ground. "ow..." he started yelling at the idiot who had jumped in him as soon as he hit the ground, "WHAT THE HELL! GET OFF OF ME! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOU CAN FUCKING JUMP ON ME LIKE THAT!" all the while he tried to push himself to his feet with no luck seeing as the man on top of him was quite a bit bigger then him. He continued with his continous line of curses as he gave up hoping this baka would get off of him...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:29 am

Ryota was surprised by the voice. He turned his head in confusion to see the face of the person he had just attack to see someone he had never seen before. The strage thing was that he resembled Hidan quite alot, and then there was the language he was so familiar with since his 13th birthday. While he was sorting through all this information he still hadn't gotten up and when the stream of swearing stopped he looked at the stranger again. "Oh shit" he muttered as he got off the man quickly. "Thought you were someone else. My bad." He still compared the similarities between Hidan and this person as he took a step foreward and offered his hand to help him up, not really thinking of the mouth sitting on his palm as all the people he knew were aware of it and didn't get as creeped out because his father had them as well.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:51 am

Revelation glared at the blonde now standing a few paces away. "Who the fuck could I possibly look like!?" He looked at the mans hand as he offered to help him up. His eye sort of twitched when he saw the mouth, though his eyes were concealed by his bangs so it would be hard to see his eye twicth. He pushed this guys hand away and got to his feet himself, "I don't need help from an idiot like you..." He said brushing the dirt off his clothes. The blond was still quite a bit taller then him...but not to much...he looked as if he was around the same age as Revelation himself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:08 am

Ryota scratched the back of his head. "Well you look ALOT like a guy I know named Hidan" he said with a grin. He had been planning on pissing off the immortal but he failed miserably at that since the person he had jumped on wasn't him. He glared at the silver-haired man when he called him an idiot. He heard alot of that at the base. He sized up the albino when he stood he realized that he couldn't be Hidan anyways as he was so much taller, but about an inch shorter than himself. "Uhh. . . I'm Ryota" he said to break the silence, holding out his hand again, still not really thinking about the mouth.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:14 am

Revelatio cocked an eyebrow at the blonde, Ryota, "I've never heard of this Hidan guy in my life...he must be hated if he is always being attacked by the likes of you." He looked down at the guys hand with disgust again but decide not to be all TOO rude, he took Ryota's hand lightly, not putting his palm on his, and shook it once, "I'm Revelation..." he pulled his hand away quickly, "What the hell is on your hand anyway..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:27 am

Ryota laughed slighty. "You know he'd have to kill you if he heard you saying that. I was just trying to piss him off" he said with a smirk. He would like to watch Hidan rip Revelation to shreds for being rude to him. But he could always blow him up. He wasn't surprised when he didn't put his palm on his own when they shook hands and he laughed at the question. "What the fuck do they look like?" he asked putting his hands in the air with the palms facing Revealtion. "They're mouths. Genetic crap from my dad" he wasn't about to tell the albino what exactly he did with the mouths.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:35 am

Revelation couldn't help but chuckle at his first comment, he would like to see anyone try and kill him.
He took a slight step back as Ryota's freakish hands were held in front of his face, "Hmm...you know thats not normal right...you shouldn't be inheriting weird stuff like that...Are you and your dad part of the sideshow at a carnival or something..." he paused and examined them more, "You know...you should really invest in some gloves to cover up those freakish mouths of yours...and maybe a piece of tape for the mouth on your face..." he said...this guy just bugged Revelation with the way he looked, and had a feeling a more explosive response would happen now...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:42 am

Ryota listened calmly as Revelation spoke but his fists clenched. "No, we're not part of a fucking sideshow. And I know they're fucking creepy so just shut the fuck up" he said, his voice surprisingly calm from the anger he felt. He shoved his hands in the bags of clay hanging at his waist, forgetting that he had just told himself that he wasn't going to show him what he really used his mouths for. They chewed the clay quickly and he made a few clay birds. "This is what they're for and I couldn't do if I covered them with gloves" He threw the birds at a tree that stood a few yards away from them and it blew up on impact with the small clay figures. "Like Kakuzu would let me have money for them anyways" he muttered to himself furiously.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:51 am

Revelation was waiting for something like that and he couldn't help but laugh, he was slightlysurprised as the tree blew up. He had completely forgotten people were on his trail at the moment.
"your right you probably couldn't do that with gloves on...but wouldn't that be a good thing you shouldn't be able to go around blowing things up. It's TECHINCALLY against the law." he commented, "And just cause you can blow things up mean nothing, you probably wouldn't last 2 minutes in a fight against me, in fact i could probably kick your ass fucking blind folded..." he said in a cocky tone and he knew he was right.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:57 am

Ryota raised an eyebrow at his laughter. "Ha! Like I care about the LAW!" he said as he started to laugh. At his next word The blonde stopped laughing and looked at him. "I bet I could kick your fucking albino ass into next week! Do you even know what this means?" he asked, motioning down at his black cloak. "It takes skill to be accepted into the Akatsuki" he said with a smirk. He doubted that Revelation could make it into the Akatsuki if he tried. "I joined when I was fucking 16! I'd like to see you even try to join! Now that would be hilarious!" He brushed some of his blonde hair out of his eyes as he thought of the albino trying to beat him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:04 am

Revelation's eyebrow twitched in annoyance, "I don't care about your little group...i bet they would fucking let me in if i beat the crap out of you. Which im really tempted to." His hand rested on the handle of the gun on his right hip he found himself brushing the side of thee trigger with his index finger, "If anything this, 'Akatsuki' must be a pack of idiots to let the likes of you in." He cocked his head to the side and looked at the blonde, "Why don't you TRY and beat me, blondie." He pulled the gun from its hollister and shot letting the bullet whiz past Ryota's head.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:19 am

Ryota rolled his eyes. "I'd like to see you fucking try to beat me up!" he said with a laugh. He put his hands in the bags of clay again, having a feeling that this would soon turn to a fight. "Wow don't go insulting the Akatsuki. . . it's really not smart to provoke a bunch of S-ranked criminals" He stopped after the last part. "Crap that wasn't supposed to slip out" he muttered. "Hm, trying to beat you won't be too hard" he smirked. When the bullet shot past his head he turned it slightly. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" he exclaimed, eyes wide. He turned back to Revelation and took a few steps back, pulling out a few clay birds. He tossed them in the air and they flew around the albino, ready to attack him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 am

Revelation cocked an eyebrow at "S-rank criminals" it made him smirk even as Ryota started rambling on again. Revelation must have been one himself...he was an extremely skilled assasin, he had NEVER been caught and killed over 30 people at least.
More of those explosive little birds started cricling him, and he quickly pulled out a second pistol. He twirled it on his finger, he decided to find out what would happen if he shot at the birds.
He shot one of the white figures with deadly accuracy and waited for an explosion or something...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:57 am

Ryota was surprised when Revelation shot at one of the birds which exploded immediatly. He was out of range of the small explosion but Revelation was clode enough to get some of the blast. Ryota smirked and sent one low over Revelations head and explode. This would be fun.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:01 am

The explosion ruffled his hair but other then that he sustained no real damage. He noticed the second bird fly towards him just in time to duck though when it exploded he could swear some of his hair scorched. The poisition he was in at the moment wasn't all to comfortable, almost completely down in the splits. He took this opprotunity to take his own shots. With the gun in his right hand he shot at Ryota's arm. With his left shooting another one of the pesky birds, blowing it up as well. The shock of this explosion was almost enough to send him sprawling backwards but he couldn't let himself get caught off gaurd, "IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, BLONDIE!"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:09 pm

Ryota was having fun as he watched Revelation dodging the explosions. He tried not to laugh and he made more birds quickly. He was only using C-1 clay but he could do worse if he really thought it necessary. He smirked at the sight of him almost in the splits and he knew it couldn't be too comfortable. He was surprised when he was shot at and it hit his arm he screamed and grabbed the wound. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!??" he yelled. He could see the blood seeping through his hand and he pulled it away to rip a peice of cloth off of his cloak and tie it over top of the bullerhole quickly, ignoring the explosion as he shot at another bird. He threw the other ones he had made at Revelation and they flew around him as well, one attacking him every 30 seconds. "I'D LIKE TO SEE YO TRY TO FUCKING KILL ME!!! THAT WAS A LUCKY SHOT!!!" He replied, his brown eyes furious.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:17 pm

Revelation had only a short time to smirk as the bullet hits it target, before a swarm of those bird things started attack him. "Shit" he said as one exploded right by his head, blowing out his eardrum. He grabbed his ear as blood started to trickle from it and made a break for it. He ran backwards so he could shoot the birds as he started to run in a large circle around, Ryota, "Lucky my ass, i just rarely miss my target." He took his hand away from his ear as he stopped directly behind Ryota and shot at his other arm with one gun and, to get revenge, shot a bullet at the top of his head just high enough to miss the skin but skim the hair. He felt blood run down the side of his face from his ear, it would heal eventually but it sure hurt like fucking hell. It dripped onto his shoulder and he could slightly feel the liquid on his skin as it worked its way through the fabric. He hoped now that this wouldn't be one of those rare times he missed his target...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:32 pm

Ryota smirked as his ear started bleeding and he stopped making the clay figures and concentrating on attacking the smart-ass albino. The birds dodged most of his shots but a few more blew up until there were about 10 left. The circled around, dodging the bullets and Ryota wasn't really paying attention when Revelation spoke and when the bullets turned his way. The one aimed for his arm connected and he screamed in pain, beinging over for a minute, making the other fly over his head. He ripped another stip off of his cloak and tied it on his arm. 'FUCK YOU BASTARD!!" he yelled. He could barely move his arms now as they both hurt like hell but he forced himself to. Another of the birds flew towards Revelation and Ryota made a handsign quickly. "KATSU!" he yelled and the bird exploded.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Revelation covered his face as the next bird blew up, the force of it ripped his sleeves slightly, burnt some of the skin and made him fly backwards. He landed on his back and skidded a couple feet. "Fuck..." he hissed. He thought for a second then realized something that would make this fight easier.
These birds blew up anything they were near so it would probably be a better idea to stay close to the maker. He wouldn't blow himself up now would he.
He hollistered his weapons, and took his dagger off his belt. He ran low to the ground towards Ryota. He was fast, really fast. Soon he stood right behind the taller man, his chest almost pressed against his back. He grabbed Ryota's ponytail and pulled his head back holding the dagger to his throat, not applying pressure now,"Still think you can win Blondie?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Ryota was still smirking as the albino was thrown backwards. He was surprised when Revelation began to run towards him and he backed away a step uncertainly. The clay birds followed behind him as he ran but they veered off to the side as Revelation stood behind him and the blonde lat out a hiss feeling the dagger at his throat. "Fuck you" he growled as he tried to wrench his hair free. "I'll blow myself up if it means ridding the planet of you" he threatened and the birds flew a bit closer, Ryota smirked slightly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:56 pm

Revelation just laughed, "Ok you try that, it'll be VERY funny, cause i have a feeling i won't die...besides can you even move your arms." He dug the tips of the dagger a little into Ryota's throat just enough to draw blood, and he kept his grip on the blonds hair tight.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:00 pm

Ryota growled low in his throat. "What are you fucking immortal or something?" he asked more of a joke than really meaning it. He hissed as the blade pressed into his throat and he moved his arms slowly and painfully to try and free his hair. "Yes I can move my arms but let go of my HAIR!!" he yelled the last word as he tried to twist around and get Revelation to let go. The birds flew closer but hovered a few feet from them, just out of range.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:09 pm

Revelation threw his head back and laughed out loud, "What you dont like me touching you hair, blondie..and what it i AM immortal what would you do then..." his laugh got louder. He removed the blade from Ryota's neck and smacked the base of it against one of Ryota's arms. Then he brought it up and placed it right next to the ponytail he was holding onto. His laughter had quieted slightly, "Maybe I'll just cut off your hair then. heheheHAHAHAHA" He laughed. Then the nearby trees rustled and his grip on Ryota's hair tightened more. Then a shot ran threw the air towards the two men. Revelation threw himself to the ground, pulling Ryota down by his hair to avoid the bullets being shot at them, "fuck..." Revelation hissed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next