The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 21 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:55 pm

She smiled a little "Yeah. It would be good to know more about you" she said "where our children will grow up" she said after him with a smile.

"I was a pregnant shifter..." she said quietly so no one else over heard them. "In the change my unborn children were also changed... I killed them myself..." she felt a pain in her belly. "They grave blood and if they don't get they will kill the mother, use her energy. I was trapped in a pit, he threw food down to me and demanded I eat it. Still holding onto my human life I refused to eat raw kill. The children needed blood and started to drain me... They broke ribs when they kicked and they made me weak. I had to be rid of them...." she said very quietly.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:02 am

Daniel smiled at her. "Aye..." he said. "As soon as I eat... I can show you my old home... I wonder if it is still up... The village that I grew up in." he laughed lightly. "So many places that I would go as a child..." he said.

Markus listened awestruck. "I... you... was... was it Coven that trapped you?" he asked, his voice low as well. "I feel awful..." he said. "But... I imagine that it hurts you... so much..." he said. "What... what did he do to you... you can tell me if you wish... I want to know what that horrible man did..." he said angry.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:11 am

Lith nodded "Go eat. I can't wait to hunt and have proper hunting traditions back again." she said "Go eat" she said with a smile as she watched him.

She nodded "yes.." she kept her gaze low. "There's never been a shifter survive childbirth..." she said quietly. "I hope... I know Lith will. She's strong." she said. "I... I hope she does. He kept me there in hope I would give birth and he could raise shifter children. He kept me there and when I failed giving him the children he left me to fade away. I was so driven by my hunger and hope for my family I clawed my way out. By then I couldn't be around people. I spent years alone then slowly worked my way back into society" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:21 am

Daniel smiled and kissed her lightly before going off to eat "I can't wait either..." he said. "Plus... we will have some young ones to teach..." he said

Disturbed by her tragic tale, Markus wrapped his arms around her. "You... are alright now..." he said. "We... we would never do such a thing to you." he said. "Coven... he never... he never took you... did he?" he asked, wondering if the rat would stoop so low. "If... you don't wish to talk anymore... I understand." he said. "I... just... I just feel... so bad for you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:31 am

Mera felt his arm about her and looked down "Please... Don't make a fuss. I don't want the others to know." she said "Coven... he never touched me. He wouldn't while I was with child, except when he bit me and dragged me" she said. "He did try to drug me once though. Funny thing is the children I carried wouldn't be his. Sure they would have some of his shifter traits but they were more my husbands children than his..." she said. "It was some years ago Markus. Many things have changed".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:38 am

Markus let her go a bit reluctantly... any who were watching most likely thought it was just him hugging her once more. He smiled a bit. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... to embarrass you... How... how many years now?" he asked her. "How long since you had changed?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 am

"You didn't embarrass me" she said with a laugh. "I've been a shifter for as long i can remember, I'm lucky I can remember my human past. The longer you are shifter the less you remember of the human life." She said. "I Changed before the war... That's all I can remember" she said. "Did you go to war?" she asked
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:49 am

"Y... Yes..." he said. He didn't like the thought of it... he didn't like war at all. "I didn't fight though... I was a medic... I was still... still a human." he said. "Like you said though, I don't remember too much... but that much... I remember too well." he said. "I... hate war... the violence. People change... become horrible creatures, hell bent on killing... some however are able to keep their heads." he said. Remembering some people he served with.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:56 am

"I see that explains a lot" she said "I remember the war songs" she said. "I remember men not coming home" she thought of his life and wife who waited his return. "yeah... A hero of war, is that what I'll be? and when i come home they'll be dam proud of me, I'll carry this flag, to the grave if I must, coz it's a flag that I love and a fag that I trust." She smiled "I remember the men singing this...".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:59 am

"I... actually remember singing it." he said. "I was sent home early though... dismissed. I treated an enemy solider before I treated one of our men... the solider would have died if I had not... but..." he stopped. "I stand by what I did... however... it wasn't long after I got home that I..." he stopped. "Well... you know..." he smiled lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:03 am

She smiled "Yeah. I believe you did the right thing.." she said looking up at him with a small smile. "Yeah... I know..." she said looking down again. "sorry..." she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:11 pm

"It isn't your fault..." he said. "And... it was a long time ago... I have learned to deal with it a bit... I still miss... well... my family." he said. "And thanks... I don't regret helping those soldiers..." he said.

Daniel approached them and smiled warmly. "Tonight, Lith and I are going out on a run... you two are in charge while we are gone, but it shouldn't be too bad around here." he said. "As far as I can tell... there isn't anything here besides the animals..." Daniel said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:21 pm

"Yeah... that's a natural longing" she said. "One that I'm afraid will never go away..." she said.

Mera looked up to see Daniel walking their way. She nodded "very well... How long will you two be gone?" she asked "Should we move into the houses and get settled?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:16 pm

"Might as well..." Daniel said. "This town appears to be completely empty. And I didn't sense any danger. We will be back in a while. We need to just go walk for a bit." he said. "I hope that isn't any trouble, we can be back fairly quickly if you want us to be." Daniel offered, not wanting to put too much pressure on them.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:42 pm

"Take your time" she said with a smile "i just wish to go for a walk of my own if that's ok" she said. She was longing to see her home... see her husband once again...
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:33 pm

"Yes, it is fine, but please don't go alone, I don't want anyone getting lost and alone out here... just because it seems safe, doesn't mean that there are not other things hidden from our eyes." he said. "But you may go wherever you like, just don't keep us worried." he said with a small laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:23 am

She nodded. "If it is ok with you and Lith I wish to show Mar... I mean Doc my old home... and maybe see his...." she said looking down. "I shell be back before dark so you and Lith may go for a run" she said looking to Markus "If that's ok with you?".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:20 am

Daniel nodded. "Yes. That is perfectly fine with me." he said with a small smile, seeing how well the two were getting along. "I'm sure that you and Doc will have a good time... this place holds a lot of memories for me as well..." he said with a small smile. "I'll see you two later then." he said before moving to return to Lith.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:43 am

She turned to Doc, "Wish to go for a run?" she asked. She started to change in to the big red she wold "Unless you wanna stay and baby sit" she said with a smirk before taking off.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:47 pm

"Baby sit?" Markus said with a smile. "Hmm... nah, I'm off duty for now." he said turning into a wolf himself. She was a beautiful she wolf though... A gorgeous pelt and that little smirk. He followed her quickly staying close to her during the run.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:51 pm

She ran fast striding out as far as she could. She followed the path through the now abandoned town then took a path through the trees and across dead fields. There lay a house, sitting a good hundred yards or so away from the forest. The house still stood in its prime. She ran as fast as she could to the house, she lowed and sniffed around, there was a blood trail like hands clawing at the dirt... her own blood.
She pushed the back door softly with her nose and walked in slowly before changing. She felt herself shake, she could see the struggle and then as if someone had tried to leave. She ran a hand across a knocked over table and some broken plates on the floor. "What happened here..." she asked rhetorically.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Following her through town, running as fast as she, watching her... it had been a long time since he has had so much fun on a run like that. He looked about the town and smiled... remembering... but still what had happened to everyone. Then the house... he could smell the blood... see the trail of hands clawing at the dirt in a despite struggle. Markus seen the house and entered with her through the back door. He looked upon the sight and changed with her. Seeing her shake he stood next to her, there for her if she needed him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:28 pm

She couldn't help but reach out and take his arm to support herself. "The blood here... it's mine... I thought he lived here for a while after I..." She looked up "What happened?" she asked again. "You must know something... I was shifter before you" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:39 pm

"You... you were?" he said. He felt her take his arm. He looked about the home. "What... happened... to this place..." he said. "The blood is yours... but... someone should have cleaned it up if... what of your husband?" he asked... he didn't think that she would know. "A shifter before me... for... how long?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:51 pm

"I... I don't know... He should have cleaned it up and lived on... I'm sure he didn't go to war" she said shaking. "It's almost like he... like he vanished into thin air" she said. "I was a shifter about three months before you were taken" she said. "Demetree" she called feeling her mind flood back to the day she left. She picked up some of her clothes then walked outside and looked at the last place she stood.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next