The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescuer needed (open to all)

2 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 08, 2010 4:22 am

Angel breaks the kiss and says, "Oh your a fast learner aren't you." He smiles and kisses her cheek and then looks at the TV. "So what are we watching." He says as he his hand let go of her and made it's way back to her waist.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 16 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 11, 2010 9:58 am

A giant blush came across Jessica''s face. She giggled. "Well I hav a good teacher" She then leaned back and watched the tv again. Shrugging to his question "I dont know what is on I was a bit distracted" She teased then sighed when his hand was back on her waist. She looked at the tv. "What is this anyways?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 12, 2010 4:13 am

Takdeda looks up and says, "I am not a hundred precent sure. It looks like a SciFi movie." He smiles and lays his head on hers and lightly kisses her neck several times before settling down and just cuddling more into her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 12, 2010 11:12 am

Jessica giggled softly so niether of them knew what movie they were watching but that was fine really she just liked being in his arms, and feel loved and cared for. As he kissed her she sighed. Then settled down to watch the TV with him.

She held his arms around her and just relaxed. But she did wonder what his mom would think if she walked in on them like this.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Angel looks down at Jessica and says, "Is there something on your mind Jessica. You look as if you are in another place." He smiles as he tightly held Jessica in his arms as he awaited her answer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 13, 2010 1:53 am

Shaking her head she smiled "Not really" She shrugged "Just wondering what you mom would say if we were lke this" She paused "But I am enjoying so please dont let go, not yet at least" She pleaded. She liked being in his arms and wrapped around him and just being close. She really hoped she hadnt runied it for she felt safe in his arms. And he was so comfortable.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Angel laughed as he smiles and says, "I wouldn't worry about my mom she will be happy to hear that I now have a woman in my life." He smiles and kisses her neck and squeezes her tighter.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 24, 2010 1:27 am

She blinked as he kissed her neck. But she liked it. Softly licking her lips she settled down into his arms running her hands on his strong arms that held her close and still. She loved the feeling of being in his arms and she wanted to remain there for as long as she could, just watching tv and being with him. Angel her savior. She closed her eyes and inhaled wanting to remember this all forever if possible. His scent his touch his feel his everything!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Angel smiled as he felt her soft and tiny fingers gleam right over his arm and keep moving. He gives her a tiny squeeze and says, "Do you like what you feel." He smiles and places his head on her cheek. "If you really like it you can feel it for the rest of you life."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 27, 2010 12:27 am

Smiling Jessica sighed. "Well thats goo cause I do not plannng on moving. As he place his head on her cheek she moved her eyes too look at him and smiled. "Hey" She whispered. She licked her lips and closed her eyes. "I am so glad you came into my life Angel" She snuggled into him more wanted to get closer to him. Not really sure why she was doing it though.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Angel wrapped his arm all the around her and lifted her tiny body up and pulled her closer to him. He was laid back and enjoyed the moment until a brick came through the window. Angel looked up to realize it was heading right for Jessica he stuck his head in the way as the brick struck his head and shattered. A car pulled off the street as he fell off the couch. One hand reaching under the cushion and pulling out his desert eagle and the other arm holding his head as blood dripped down it he ran to the window and saw the car. It was one of Herbert's boys. He threw the gun on the ground and stopped off into the kitchen.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:56 am

Feeling completly safe and relaxed in his arms Jessica closed her eyes and was nearly asleep but when she heard the glass shattering her eyes popped open, she saw Angel putting his head to protect her. She let out a silent scream. She watched as Angel grabbed the gun. She didnt need to look out the window to know it was meant for her. Quickly she ran to the kitchen to be with him. "Angel?" She asked softly. When she notice the wound up close she gabbed a clean cloth and started to clean it. "Here let me help you" She swallowed hard "They found me" She knew it was only a matter of time. She looked up at him in the eyes "Thanks for stopping the brick but maybe it would be safier if I..." She trailed off knowing he wouldnt allowe her to leave ,but she also knew she wouldnt be left alone again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 am

Angel smiles and lets out a huge laugh and says, "I wouldn't worry about them. There is a reason they found us and a reason why I don't mind headbutin a brick." He smiles and grabs her hands and says, "I am fine and I told them were to find me. I will settle this on my own."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:04 am

As he laughed Jessica furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at him. Then her eyes went wide in surprise, why would he tell them where to find her? Her heart beat faster and her face lost some of its color. She stiffened when he grabbed her hands but nodded. "Alright Angel I trust you" She then leaned her head on his strong chest and sighed. "Just when I thought I had youfigured you out you go and change"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:04 am

Angel let out another howling laugh and says, "I didn't change babe. I just changed the name of the game." He smiles and says, "I hate being the hunted I love being the hunter." He points to the brick and says, "That stupid stunt just told me all I need to know about Herbert and his crew." He smiles and kisses Jessica before scooping her up and going back to the couch.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Taken aback at his laughter again she looked up at him. She poundered about what he said. But she still felt like the bait but she shrugged it off Angel had shown time and time before that he would protect her. She let out a squeel as he lifted her up and brought her back to the couch. "What did it tell you Angel?" She asked as she stared at the hole that the brick had made.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:20 am

Angel opened his mouth to answer the question but then her realized what she was looking at. He says, "It will heal in no time quit looking at it." He then drops her on the couch and then leaped over her just catching himself a right above her and gives her a big kiss. "Now what have you told me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:33 am

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts Jessica nodded. "Alright Angel" She swallowed then smiled softly. She returned the kiss which helped her relax fully she stroked his cheek. "What do oyu mean what have I told you?" She blinked confused "And what does what I have told you have to do with the brick? Other then Herbert wont rest till I am dead, he thinks I will talk, I know a few things about him that would get him killed, never mind all the stuff that could get him thrown in jail" She paused "But why would I tell?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Angel smiles and says, "I don't know maybe you should just tell me everything all though it won't really matter in a little bit Herbert will be dead." He looked over towards the TV then he just lowers himself onto Jessica as he buried his head into her neck and says, "Lets see whats on tv.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Jessica shook her head as Angel laid down on her "No Id rather just watch tv then talk about Herbert" Her body tensed as she said his name. But then she gasped "What do you mean dead" She asked. "Angel I" She shook her head. "I see what you mean about it not mattering" She then kissed the side of his face and then looked at the TV and held him close as if he was a personal teddy bear.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:14 am

Angel smiles and kisses her neck as she grabbed his neck like he was a stuffed animal. A huge smirk snuck its way across Angels face as he head began to sink. Right when his head got to her breast he started to shake his head and says, "Only the best toys can do this."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 am

Jessica sighed as he kissed her neck and relaxed she was amazed on how far she had come since he had rescued her. She watche as he began to sink into her and when he hit her breasts and shoke she let out a squeel. "Hey" she giggled. Then she held him close. "You are a sweetie Angell, my own personal angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:01 am

Angel smiles and says, "My name may be Angel but I am far from it. Even though I only kill to protect others I have still done things that make me far from Angel like." He then scooted back up to her face and says, "But I can be personal little Robin Hood."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 am

"You can keep saying that Angel, but I think saving me from death, and protecting me is enough to erase al the bad stuff you think you have done" She sighed as he scooted back up to her face and raised a brow "Would that make me Maid Marion then?" She smiled soflty then quickly kissed his nose and looked in his eyes. She then winked waiting to see what he would do in responce.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Angel smiles and says, "Since you put it like that no it doesn't make you Maid Marion. It makes you Jessica and that makes me your Angel hear to protect you from all harm and or danger." He lifts his hand up and touches his head I even have the scar to prove it. He smiles and kisses her cheek. "Now go to bed we have a sword to finish making tomorrow." He smiles as he places his head on her neck and kisses it softly over and over again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next