The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 pm

"Yes... it does." he said. "The odd thing is... I'm not the biggest fan of heights." he said. "But... it feels wonderful." he said holding onto Nervana tighter. Hearing her getting ready to go he looked forward as her wings started to move. He smiled, he knew it would be cold. "If you want, I can use a small spell, it won't completely block the cold but it will make it more bearable. Kinda like wearing a coat." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:26 pm

the old woman laughed softly as she closed her eyes. " hmmmm yes thats the way it goes.. flying gives anyone a thrill that they forget they don't like heights.. look at jacob. he used to hate being high. .. now he loves it.. him and nervana used to hunt all the time like this.. " she frowned as she glanced at him for a bit. " you can do that? ... is that safe? with your powers being a little awkward at the moment?"

Nervana listened to the conversation as she concentrated on her flying, " as long as it don't knock me out of the sky its fine. i don't want my riders freezing to death you know. which is why i packed a good amount of furrs."

Jacob grinned. " i say go for it.. just don't over due it like last time. i am sort of not that close to catch you if you pass out you know."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Abel smiled. "This is a spell I am more used to. It is destruction based... it keeps a small wave of heat over your skin. I've used it thousands of times. It's somewhat like wearing an invisible jacket." he said. He concentrated for a moment. Said a few words focusing... he didn't mention that it would take a bit more energy since it was three people, but this spell was so minuscule that it didn't matter that much. When he finished the spell he could feel the signs that it had worked. "There... no worries. I gotta prove that I am capable of using magic without feinting." he said with a little laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Nervana glanced back at them before turning back to looking straight ahead, going slightly higher. keeping a keen eye on everything.

jacob shifted slightly, relaxing as he felt it get warmer " that is really good, how are you feeling abel? not gonna pass out are you ?"

the old lady relaxed a little more and lightly patted his shoulder" thats as good job you just did.. now relax... i can feel the tension in you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:14 pm

"I'm fine. Don't worry that is a simple spell... just something to help." he relaxed a bit. "It was a bit more since there was three people... sorry Nervana... I can't get you without falling off... sorry." he said. "I'm not that powerful yet." he said resting against her. He enjoyed the flight.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:23 pm

she laughed softly before speaking " its allright abel. i am a dragon.. i love the cold.. it don't bother me in this form. you just take care of yourself.. i don't need a frozen wizard you know. "

jacob grinned. " or a frozen boyfriend. " he shifted slightly glad that she could not hit him since she was busy flying.

" i will get you later for that remark jacob.. " she grumbled slightly as she swooped down low, pulling up slightly before she hit the lake she saw. lightly reaching out and running her claws trough the cold water.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:22 pm

Hearing Jacob's remark, Abel's face went a bit red. He watched in awe as they swooped down near the lake, watching the beauty of the world on the back of a dragon. He hoped thought that the trip would be safe enough. That there wouldn't be any accidents... or hunters like when he found her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Nervana smiled. " enjoying the view abel? .. this is the best part of flying... " she murmured softly , before she gave a rumbling growl, which came out a soft song like sound from her, as she swooped upwards aghain.

Jacob grinned. " man i love it wh en you do that.. if mama wasn't here it would be fun if you did that twirling thing again.. "

the old lady shook her head " jacob you need to just grow up .. heh find yourself a mate and have pups.. really. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Abel laughed as the family talked, listening to the dragon song that Nervana was singing. It was hauntingly beautiful. "Yes... I am enjoying the view greatly." he said looking about feeling the scales beneath him, feeling the wind in his face, seeing the world before him. He smiled, he was a mage... yet not even he had experienced anything so wonderful.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:08 pm

it took several hours before she spotted the small clearing where the village was, it was almost in a hidden valley , she circled around the area slowly , being carefull of the houses as she picked a clearing to land.. " hold on. " it was still snowy but not too much snow like where nervana lives... she made sure she was carefull as she landed before tucking her wings in and layed down , relaxing as jacob jumped off and proceeded to help the old woman down , all the while the other wolves came up and was rubbing against nervana's face and yipping and nipping in greeting, some of them where pups as well, kids who had learned how to shift at an early age.. " ahh nothing like a good greeting to cheer you up. " she laughed softly as she nosed around some of the pups. watching them roll over as she nuzzled their bellies.. getting more yipes out of them. while their tails where wagging. the other kids , still in human form ran up as well and began hugging her muzzle and laughing and snickering as they all talked at once.

Jacob grinned as he tugged Abel down. " now see, when you don't see the pack for a while, you get a very very excited greeting once you do.. we are a very close knit family you know.. and they all just adore nervana."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Abel landed on his feet as Jacob tugged him down and smiled as he watched all the pups and family come out to greet Nervana. "I can see that." he said warmly. Seeing the loving greeting that she was receiving. Seeing how important she was to this family. "She must have been gone for a while... but still..." he smiled. "It must be nice to have a family like this." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:22 pm

jacob sighed" yea she was.. some of the kids wouldn't even sleep until they could see her... you know she sings them to sleep ?... they love it.. ohhh you should see it when she is in wolf form.. beautifull coat on her... soft and pure white like snow.. she take on many forms, the kids love that fact as well. "

Nervana grunted slightly as some of the wolf pups went around to her tail and commenced to pounce and bite at it.. a form of play they always do. " ouch... they are teething.. " grinned gently swinging her tail lazily... ." so how has the village been since my dissappearance?"

Jacob shrugged" ahh well.. not much , just kids not sleeping... hunts have been.. slow.. and we have missed you alot. "

the old lady grunted as she picked up one of the tiniest pups , cuddling it. " heh , yes.. but now they can see your safe... and tonight. we shall hunt.. right now we need to unpack.. get the council in order and find our archives... and have lunch i am starving.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Abel smiled when Jacob said that she sings the pups to sleep. She sounded like she loved all the pups. Watching her play with the pups, finding out that she had many forms... he wondered how many there was. Transformation was one area of magic that he had never touched... nor did he want to. He was afraid that if he turned into something... he might not be able to change back.

"I'm not sure if I will be much help for hunting... I'm good as a mage, but compared to a wolf I am too clumsy." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Nervana glanced up at him and grunted slightly . " shapeshiftes have many forms, they can turn into anything they want as long as they practice.. my main form is a dragon though. i have been able to do it since i was... well... a baby... no other shapeshifter can do that.. w hich is why a im rare Abel... .. no body knows why... some shapeshifters are limited though.. like i said.. it depends on how strong the ability is in the shifter.. most of the shifters normal forms are wolves though. .. ahh you will be fine Abel.. i will be with you to hunt... heh you do know how to use a cross bow right?" shifted slightly settling her weight before she shifted once more, her scales dissappearing only to be replaced by pure white furr.. this change took longer then her dragon one but only because she had to concentrate harder on the form. ... when it was done she was a large white wolf, covered by brown or gray wolf pups.. " there see.." panted slightly as she rolled over on her side as the pups began to chew and nibble on her ears and paws and tail.

Jacob grinned. " the kids only love her cause they say she is well.. very purdy.. heh.. they just like anyone who will give em sweets"

the old woman shook her head. " let them play jacob.. get the bags.. abel. meet with us in .. hmmmm two hours.. or i will send someone for you when i find the archives ok ? . you stay with Nervana.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:56 pm

"I can use a crossbow... fairly well anyways." he said. As she shifted Abel watched in awe... Jacob was not lying... she looked beautiful as a wolf, the pure white pelt, he wanted to pet her a bit... but she was covered with pups at the moment. He smiled and sat down near her at least. "Alright. I'll wait here." he said. "And I'm sure I will be fine Nervana at hunting... but... still, don't be surprised if I'm not as good as the wolves." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 pm

she laughed softly as she got up and shook her furr, watching as some of the pups ran off to find their mothers while others followed her as she went over to abel. " you will be fine.. wolves hunt with teeth and claws.. you will have a cross bow.. you will do good." she shook her furr again before laying down next to abel, , resting her chin on his knee as some of the pups settled down next to her. " ahhh this feels good.. you ok ?.. i know its cold out here. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:28 pm

"I'm fine..." he said putting a hand on her head, petting her lightly. "The spell is still in effect until the wearer wills it to go away." he said. "I'm perfectly fine." he said watching some of the pups with her. He stroked her beautiful fur. She was amazing, possibly the most astounding person that he had ever met. "That was a fun ride though... flying through the air like that." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:34 pm

she glanced up at him and grinned. " its better on horse back though, heh , but i haven't taken the form of a horse for a while... i only tried it once or twice.. loved the feeling of running really fast.. cheetah form is good .. . but hard.. you have to keep concentrating. " she sighed. closing her eyes as he continued to pet her.. " hmmm that feels good... do mages change forms?... " she glanced up at him again , tongue slightly hanging out as she panted a little. " i mean i know you have magic.. just don't know all what mages do really. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Abel continued to pet her. " Transformation is something that few mages dare to do." he said. "The words that must be said and the intricate movements are very risky. You may become something that you do not want... and even if you do, the spell to return to your normal self is hard to do in a different form. You might get stuck." he said. "It... is something that I have never tried... but I have heard some mages have a natural talent for it." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:16 pm

she grunted slightly and lightly licked his hands, nibbling his fingers lightly as she watched him. " i bet you could do it... but i won't force you , i don't want you to get stuck .. that would be awfull." she watched as some of the pups climbed into his lap and layed down before she turned back to him.. " wait for the summer.. it gets warmer and easier to do th ings i think.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:34 pm

"Yeah... I might... be able to make something though... find a spell that could act as a fail safe.. I've heard some mages use those for training..." he said. He paid the pups some attention, petting them as well. They were cute kids... He smiled though. "This place must look beautiful in the summer..." he said with a little smile. His hands still wandering through her fur.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:41 pm

she smiled. " yea .. don't mages make their own spells though? .. well along with original spells... atleast from the stories is what i get... maybe you can try some small things later?... i am sure mama wouldn't mind supervising."she rolled over on her side again , allowing him to pet her belly if he wanted.. " hmmmmm.". she thought for a moment, watching as the pups played with his hand before scampering off to chase a snow mouse. " heh , i sometimes forget what this place is like.... it feels good to be home...but.. i feel it is going to change."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:47 pm

"Yes... we do... or can rather. I have a few that I have made. The one that heated and melted the metal to your locks... That was one of mine." he said now petting her belly. He watched as the pups scampered off and smiled. "I bet I could do something... some sort of transformation. Maybe I can make a spell that causes the transformation to be... safer..." he said. "Why do you say that? Like this place will change?" he asked. "Just a feeling?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:56 pm

she shrugged as she stretched and then settled down next to him. " yea just a feeling. hmmm i would switch back to human... buuuut... jacob took my bag of clothes and i don't want to embarrass you with seeing me naked.. heh you may pass out from nose bleed or something. " she teased, nosing his side slightly before nipping playfully.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:08 pm

As she nosed him a bit and the little nip he laughed a bit. "Probably. I don't think that I would be able to handle it." he said playing back with her. His hands petting her head, moving her a bit. "Hmm... if you want I could go get them for you." He said moving... laying down on his stomach looking at her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next