The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:30 pm

"Same here..." he said rising his hair out. He smiled. He finished. "Just wait till tonight..." he said. He stood up, now all clean. "Mmm... I don't want to do anything... going out... that sort of thing... but... still, we should get up at some point." he said with a little laugh. He started to dry himself off.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:34 pm

she laughed as she got out and drained the tub before grabbing a large fluffy towelf or herself. " eh , if we don't come out mama may come in .. oorrr.. she will just assume that your killing me in a good way. " she grinned. " she is very smart you know.. though i am more worried about jacob and the others.. he is always so protective. " sighed as she dried her hair before reaching for a robe and pulling it on. " hmmmmm its getting cold in the cabin agian. ' frowned before glancing out one of the windows as she went out to the spare room. " ahh no wonder... fires out and well. its snowing lightly ... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Once Abel finished drying off. He grinned. "Oh... your mama... I'm sure that... she probably already knows... most likely Jacob does as well... after all we just spent the night in a cabin... alone... sleeping close, holding each other..." he said. He started to get dressed. "Hmm... don't worry about the fire too much, we can keep each other warm at night..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 pm

she smiled as she looked over at him and flushed deeply " hmmm oh yea... best night of my life. " she smiled warmly , practically glowing as she pulled on a new dress with long sleeves. " hmmm i am not worried about that too much anyways,, the fire is just to make sure the cabin is warm for when we get out from under the blankets, nobody likes to get out from under the covers to jump into freezing air you know. " she pulled on some stockings then her slippers as she looked over at him. " ohhh we need to get you more clothing, some that actualy fits."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 pm

"Right... I could use something..." he said. "Perhaps today?" he said. "Find a place to purchase some new clothes?" he asked her. "And I agree... at some time... we will have to leave the covers.... the cold air won't feel the best..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:57 pm

she smiled" of course. there's a seamstress in the village, she will take your measurements and could definitely have clothes ready for you within a few hours. she is realy good at what she does. " blinked slightly before flushing, her stomache was now growling up a storm. " wow,, didn't realize how hungry i was until now.. well come on then , get some clothes on and we will go and eat. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 pm

"Right..." he said getting the clothes that he worn yesterday. He quickly dressed, he was hungry as well... very hungry. He used a lot of energy last night... but it was well spent. He finished bundling up and looked to her. "Ready..." he said. "And sounds good... if she is good at what she does... new clothes would be great." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:08 pm

she smiled" and we will need to get those clean for you later." she reached over and slid her hand into his before tugging him out the door before closing it, narrowing her eyes slightly at the slight wind and the snow falling. " hmmmm wow.. i love it when it snows.. its beautifull. and makes the land look ...pure.. innocent.. this is what it should really really look like.... without all the war.. " sighed, her breath puffing out in front of her in a small cloud of smoke. before she caught the smell of eggs and bacon. " hmmm breakfast.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Abel smelt it as well. He looked out with her. "Mmm... smells heavenly... and the world... looks so wonderful... you are right..." he looked at her. "It is beautiful no more war... no more fighting... just snow... just purity..." he said. He kissed her lightly. "Lets go eat." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:17 pm

she smiled and kissed him back as they headed to mama's large cabin, it was allready surrounded by all the villages, eating breakfast and chattering up on new news and old news, the kids running around some in human form others in wolf, kicking up snow in their play. " hmmm i did miss this place... ..

Mama looked up and grinned as she got up carefully before walking over with two large plates full of food. " i figured you two would be busy for a while.. and i made extra's. i know you will be hungry. " she grinned, having a mischevious look in her eyes. " by the way.. Martha has some clothes for you abel.. she was able to guess your size by just looking at you and i think she got it done just right.. she is very very good at what she does.. and she kept saying that no man in this village will live here unless he has proper clothing. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Abel knew that Mama would figure out what happened... and now clothes were already finished for him... he looked at her curiously... was this their way of accepting him into their village? He smiled... hoping that was what happened... He smiled. "Alright, thank you so much..." he said taking the food.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Mama nodded and grinned. " lad there is alot you need to learn about us.. remember we have embraced our wolf side.. we can easily use our instincts while in human form,, we know when hormones are in the air and we can even smell the smell of a good person.. they know you won't hurt us.. or her.. " she lightly padded Nervana's arm. " and its clear that you make her happy , she is actually glowing, that is all we care about.. " she arched a brow before grinning. " be carefull though,nature has its way of getting in the way, its hard for a dragon to get pregnant but i know Nervana is very healthy, it could happen."

Nervana blinked in surprise before looking down at her food , her face going bright red, that was one thing she hadn't even thought about as she slowly eat her food, she was starving, but mama was right, one reason why dragons are so far and few,.. is because it was extremely hard for them to get pregnant.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Abel wasn't thinking about that last night... he looked to her, she was glowing a bit... he also remembered how she looked naked... how her skin almost seemed to give off a little glow. But... pregnancy... he smiled for a moment... dragons were hard to get pregnant... but... he stirred around his food a moment, playing with it. It could happen. He wasn't surprised that they knew of their actions last night... and this morning... he smiled. Happy he was accepted...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:04 pm

mama smiled and lightly patted his arm. " relax, i am only giving a fair warning. they are hard to get pregnant, in the books we have, some of the elders have written the theory that a dragon can only get pregnant at a certain time that happens once a year... once that time is passed.. her chance will be up until the next year.. right now its the winter.. dragons tend to get pregnant in the fall. . so i think your good for a full year " she looked over at nervana and smiled. " i am glad your happy , glad you both are.. but remember. it will be dangerious out there as soon as you start looking for the other mages.. so take your time.. enjoy what you have together.. .. we are all happy for the two of you. "

Nervana flushed agian watching as mama left as she sat down and looked up at abel. ' are you ok ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:15 pm

"I'm... fine... just not used to subjects being talked about so openly." he said. "It... is nice... rather liberating and all..." he said. He took a bite of some of his food. It tasted very good. "How about you? We seem to be the center of attention right now..." he said. "I guess it isn't every day a dragon finds... well... someone...." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:19 pm

she snorted slightly as she munched on some of the bacon" hun, my life is always the talk for them.. they been trying to get me a suitor for ages, but knew i was well. looking for someone i can actually relate to.. and get along with and not have an urge to toast the butt of the one that was annoying me. " she gave an innocent look before nudging him slightly " but now they know i can pick the guy for myself. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Abel smiled at her, "I guess so... all I can say is that... I'm happy you chose me..." he said. "I feel... blessed to know you..." he said. "A dragon... you could probably have anyone in the world... I... had about given up on finding anyone you know..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 pm

she frowned as she leaned over and lightly givin him a kiss on the cheek. " yes i could have had anyone in the world... but nobody could make me happy like you .. .. i am glad you didn't give up completely .. cause if you had, i wouldn't have had the chance to be with you... i would probably still be tied down as a dragon."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:34 pm

"Or worse..." he said. "but yes... I am happy... I'm glad I didn't give up... I'm glad I found you..." he said kissing her back lightly. "Mmm..." he said. "If they still had you... if I had given up... then... they would have done horrible things to you... if they had figured out how beautiful your human form was..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:41 pm

she frowned, lightly kissing him back. " i knew what they would have done to me if i stayed in dragon form but what would they have done if they found my human?" she was a little curious now, she knew it was probably not good , she liked to get her facts really.. " hmmm maybe later we can try and find out where those other mages went"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:50 pm

"Er... um..." he stopped he thought for a moment. Not wanting to be to vivid. "They... would have taken you... the way we laid together last night... only by force..." he said. "And... yes... I agree... I am wondering where the other mages have gone." he said. "I should find them... before the war. We will need all the help we can get." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:55 pm

she grunted slightly before half closing her eyes. " ahhh , yeap.. one of the reasons why we call them barbarians. heh , they obviously can't get a woman on their own so they have to do it by force. " wrinkled her nose. " now that really wants me to go and roast their butts. " she finished her food before smiling slightly ." well we will start with the books.. it should give us a rough... area of when they where last seen really."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 am

"Sounds good..." he said finishing up. "Yes... they are not the most... personable people out there..." he said. "Hopefully they are still around... well... most of them anyways... it wouldn't be good to go looking to find most of them have already been hunted down..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 am

she shrugged" well who knows. there was not a recorded listing of who may or may not have died.. just have to ... search them out to find out.. " she took his now empty plate and brought it too the kitchen to be cleaned. " allright, next is to go get your clothing and then we will go and check the books."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:13 am

Abel nodded and started walking out. "Right... I just hope that... well... there will be enough of us." he said. He looked about the town, letting her lead the way to the seamstress... he didn't know his way about the village just yet. Once there, he looked in. He was eager to see what his new clothes would look like.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next