The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 18 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:41 pm

((taggy))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Damion didn't really care what was going on outside their room, as long as it was not something that involved him or Chafon. Now it was time for the two of them to rest and get some sleep. He removed the rings from her tits and let them ease down before he removed the needle dagger from her tit and sealed it. He then slid her off his lap and eased her down to the bed. "Now to sleep." he grinned. "If the old boy doesn't need me to early, who knows. Maybe we will continue."

The Were knew where to look for the human that would satisfy Raven's hunger for blood. But he did not trust her to much so he came back in suddenly and saw what she had been doing. "Now that is being a very bad little girl. He moved up to her and took the piece of metal away from her. "And here I was being nice to let you have some room to be comfortable." he then tightened the chains so she could not do it again. "Now you stay put." he grinned and left again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 6:38 pm

she sighed and relaxed as she layed back down on the bed and pulled the blankets up. ' ugh , he better not come in here early in the morning.. i am not much of a morning person'' she mumbled as she snuggled up against him, laying her head on his chest as she reached over to flick the light off on the lamp. '' yes. sleep time, '' she yawned as she closed her eyes and slowly relaxed, she was definitely satisfied and most likely would be for a while.

Raven had nearly had the lock picked when she glanced up to see him back , unable to really do anything but try and keep the piece of metal but still ended up losing it before scowling at him '' what the hell do you expect, you got me here locked like some bloody animal '' she hissed before jerking on the chains as he tightened them. '' keeping me chained is not being nice'' she shot out at him as she watched him leave again , sighing she closed her eyes and swore under her breath. this was not good and allready her muscles where cramping. she needed to move around. stretch but was unable to do that. she atleast hoped that her horse got back to dante's place safely and perhaps alerted him on atleast a sign of what happened.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Damion held her to him as she relaxed and settled in for the night. He felt good, satisfied. He let himself relax and slowly drift off to sleep. The warm and soft body of Chafon next to him felt good and he liked the feeling. It was not long before he fell asleep.

The Were chuckled as he left and went to get the human that would be Raven's meal. He had a feeling that it would not be long before Dante would get around to finding his hiding spot. That was if he survived the Pack. He had been expecting to hear the howling of his old Pack as they went into battle with Dante, but he had not heard that. Some how that part of his plan had not worked out. Once he fed Raven he would take her further away from the area cover his tracks with a few tricks he had learned. The trip to the cottage in the wooded area did not take long. The hermit there lived alone and kept away from people. He would not be missed. Getting in was no problem and knocking the man out with the same stuff that had knocked Raven out. Carring him back to the cottage he eased the man to the floor by the bed.

"Now you can feed my lovely half vamp. He losened her chains enough for her to move so she could feed but not where she could attack him. "Be nice or he will be dinner for me." he grinned at Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 8:34 pm

raven sighed as she closed her eyes, waiting to see what would happen. there wasn't much she could really do. after a while she heard him come back and drop a man by the bed, frowning she stared up at him as he loosened her chains just enough to feed. before telling her to be nice. '' huh.. i don't play nice with those who don't play nice first. '' she muttered as she slowly rolled her shoulders, trying to loosen out the kinks in her muscles. But atleast she didn't so much as jump at him. not really wanting to cause the poor hermit to be killed because of her actions.. taking her time she finished rubbing down her muscles before reaching for the man , pulling him up enough so she could feed. it only took a few minutes before she healed the bite on him and checked to make sure he was not in any immediate danger for the lack of blood before looking up at him .'' you really should watch what you use on them.. makes the blood taste bad'' she mumbled atleast it wouldn't affect her. not by much. leaning back on the bed she frowned .. '' what are you planning on doing now?" she had a feeling he was up to something, but really couldn't put a finger on it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 8:20 am

Jacob only grinned as he watched Raven drink the blood from the hermit. Once she was done he dragged the body from her and placed a blanket over the man so he would keep warm in his drained state. "Well my dear you just have to put up with it I guess." When asked what he was planning on doing, he just smiled and began packing up a few things. "Guess I will have to make some improvisions on the next place. I know the perfect place too." he again readjusted the chains on Raven to constrict her movements. "Time to go sleepy bye again my lucious one." he took out the stuff to put her to sleep and placed some on a rag after covering his face with a cloth and then pressed the one with the stuff on it to her face. "Sleep my dear, and when you wake you will be in a different place.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 9:20 am

she frowned as she watched him pack up a few things, '' leaving again ? wait what?" tensed and tried to move away from him as much as possible before her movements got restricted, she hated that and only pissed her off more. wrinkling her nose slightly she eyed the clothe he held' can't you just leave me awake. '' this was one disadvantage that she hated from being a half vampire, vampires normally don't require breathing but since she was only half , she still needed to breath so was only able to hold her breath for a short period of time before she had to breath, getting a big nose full of that foul smelling stuff. she even tried biting him but it didn't help much as she soon felt the affects of it, growing tired and lathergic before going limp on the bed. actually forced to sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 11:03 am

Jacob laughed and undid her chains once she was out. he then undid the chains and manicals to take with him. He threw the chains in the back of a small cart and then manicaled Raven's hands and feet together and placed her in the cart. He had a mule that he hooked up to the cart and with a flick of a whip it began pulling the cart. Jacob continued to laugh as he headed for the road that lead away from Dante's lands and his former Pack. Once on the road it would be impossible for even the best tracker to track him. So many wagons and carts used it, along with people walking. No scent trail, and nothing to follow.

Dante's tracker moved around the camp of the lycans, until he found the trail again. It had taken some time, for there were so many tracks. But once on the trail again he signal Dante and they were again off after Raven and her kidnapper. But they found the cottage to late. Jacob had already left with Raven. They found the hermit, but he was still out cold. Leaving the hermit to recover by himself, Dante and the tracker set out once more and followed the cart tracks to the road where it all blended in with the other marks on it. Dante told his tracker to head down the road and he would head in the opposite direction. One of them would find the trail once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 am

raven grunted slightly after a few hours, she was in and out of being unconsciousness but what really got her was the fact that her head hurt like hell and so did her body. she felt sick, but she tried to ignore that she tried to figure out where she was at. she knew she was on some cart. but every time she tried to wake up fully she ended up passing out again for another few hours. when she woke up again she had no clue where she was at, and she wished her head would stop pounding. '' bloody hell where is my bag'' she muttered, feeling her stomach roll. she knew she was getting sick and knew it wasn't the stuff he used on her to knock her out. '' need my bag'' she muttered. moving her hands slightly to rub her eyes. only to become aware of the manicals again'' crap'' she had hoped it had been a bad dream but unfortunately it wasn't.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 4:54 pm

(( pokie ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 5:29 pm

By the time Raven woke up they were at their destination. It was the ruins of an old castle that had been destroyed in a war. Its walls were breached in a number of places, the great gate hung open, broken. Fire had damaged the outside of the main house but not the inside. It was abandoned and just what he needed. Picking her up he carried her inside. "Well now I think this will do for awhile." he chuckled. "The old boy will have a hard time following the trail now. Just you and me." he grinned broader

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 5:37 pm

she grunted slightly as he picked her up, making her stomach roll even more as she closed her eyes'' if i was you i would put me down before i get sick'' clenching her teeth together she squirmed slightly, looking around slightly from half opened eyes' i need my bag.. it has things in there i need.. '' which was true, being a half vampire had also caused issues with her. and right now she was feeling the affects of one of them, she could already feel the fever through her body , its a wonder he hadn't noticed it yet. but he would soon enough when her skin will start looking like she got sunburned. which would be soon by the look of her arms it was already starting. and she could tell it was happening faster then the last time she had gotten it.'' i am serious.. get my bag. its got syringes in it. '' she hated telling anyone about it. which is why dante didn't even know about it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 7:13 am

Jacob took her inside the main house and placed her on the stone floor. He had felt her getting warmer as he had carried her. "So what is in the syringes and what is wrong with you?" he asked looking down at her. Being a half vampire might have its problems. She would not be compltely imune to things that effect humans. Though the vampire half would help her recover alot faster then a human would.

He checked her chains and manacles making sure they were secure and she could not get out of them. "Now be a nice little half vampire and stay put." he patted her ass before he left to go back outside to the cart and get her bag. It had started raining. He grinned, as he thought of the road. Being mostly dirt and some rock, even the rutts made by the carts wheels would be washed away. He returned to Raven and looked through her bag before selecting a syringe. "One of these?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 9:55 am

she ignored him for the most part as she tried to keep from passing out again, being layed on the cold stone floor didn't help much, just caused her to jerk in shock before she slowly relaxed. watching him a bit as he went to retrieve her bag. she couldn't believe this was happening again.

Closing her eyes to try and ease the pounding in her head, she nearly dozed off unwillingly until she jerked to awareness when he appeared next to her side showing her one of the syringes, frowning slightly as she tried to clear her mind in order to think clearly. swallowing slightly she nodded, even though she was burning up with the fever her body jerked and shivered from being cold. it was a strange feeling and something she didn't want to feel for very long. '' it is something to keep me alive.. '' she mumbled, answering his earlier question as she closed her eyes again'' hurry up before i throw up on you.'' she muttered, definitely trying to keep what food she had in down. she jerked slightly on the chains before giving a slight groan , trying to roll over away from him just as her stomach decided she had to give up the blood she had taken in. it didn't take long before she had trouble staying awake again, '' tell you later what it is... '' she barely got that out before going completely still as she passed out again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Jacob shugged his shoulders when she said it kept her alive and to hurry up before she threw up on him. When she passed out again he injected the stuff that was in the syringe into her arm then hoisted her up into his arms again and carried her to one of the upstairs bedrooms. Most of the good stuff had been looted, but things like the beds remained, along with some of their blankets and sheets. Placing her on one of the beds, he retrieved her bag, clothing, and the supplies and chains from the cart.

It seemed that the previous owner of the castle had a thing about chains and such himself, for the room had metal rings solidly mounted in the walls and floor of the room. He laughed as he ran the special chains throught them and secured them so he could easily manuver his lovely captive. Pulling a blanket over the naked body of Raven, he then built a fire in the fire place and got the room fairly warm. Once he was satisfied that Raven was secure he went back down to put the horse and cart away in the stables before returning to the room and moving into the bed beside her placing more blankets on her and him. He then began playing with her tits some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 2:25 pm

she had been out for about four hours before she slowly began to stir, first thing she noticed was the fact that the pounding in her head had definitely eased up to just a slight headache, which told her that he had given her the shot. her body was sore though like she had been ran over by horses or beaten several times.. shifting slowly so as not to set off any other aches in her body she slowly looked around, trying to figure out where the hell she was at , atleast up until she felt his hands on her. giving a slight grunt she slowly glanced up at him '' .. can't even leave a sick person alone can't you '' she mumbled, only half meaning it since she was actually glad she was awake and not practically dead. .

Ignoring him for a second she glanced around to see the fire in the fireplace and then the several layers of blankets on her. which most likely helped break the fever she had..wrinkling her nose slightly she glanced at him '' . either you stink. or that's me.. i need a bath.. can you manage to atleast let me have that?" she couldn't even remember the last time she had a bath and she was desperately in need to feel clean again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 10:02 am

Jacob laughted at her then shugged his shoulders. "This place does not have running water, nor does it have much. But I can get you clean water, soap and towels so you can take a sponge bath." he squeezed her tits hard and moved a hand down to her pussy. "After I have fucked you again, and........" he pulled the blankets from her tits and reached over to a table near the bed and brought over a needle dagger. "Picked up one on the way here." he grinned and ran it over her tits. "Now when he stabbed your lovely tits, did he do it while he fucked your pussy or your ass?" he asked as he slipped a finger into her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:32 am

(tag)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 12:17 pm

(( lol i see that sorry was asleep this morning i worked last night Razz ))

she grunted and sighed, trying not to react to the needle dagger he ran across her breast before sucking in a breath as he slipped a finger into her..'' uhh.. depended really on what he wanted that night'' she grumbled, keeping her eyes half closed as she looked up at him. '' where the hell are we?" she was still confused on that one,though by the looks of things they where in some old run down castle. She was still feeling the affects of being sick so it made her body a little slow in responding to his roaming hands on her breasts and in between her legs. '' i can handle a sponge bath.. .. wasn't there something you wanted to know?" she frowned she had been disoriented during her being sick, so now that she was thinking clearly it was taking her a bit to remember what exactly happened during that time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 4:54 pm

((tag))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 2:39 pm

He nodded as she told him. "Well we will start off by me fucking your pussy and using the dagger on one of your tits." When she asked if there wasn't something he was wanting to know, he chuckled. "Well you were going to tell me why you need that stuff in the syringe. What is it that makes you sick." If he was going to keep her alive so he could enjoy her lovely body, then he would need to know how often she would need a shot. He slipped a second finger into her pussy and continued to squeeze her tits hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 10, 2010 7:00 pm

she groaned slightly as she squirmed more now, getting aroused almost instantly as she tried to ignore it. '' uhh.. thats right.. its different for all half vampires'' she shifted a little trying to pull away from him so she could think straight'' its a strange condition. i don't even fully understand it.. '' glanced at him before sighing as she just relaxed and layed on the bed. no use in fighting what he was doing since he is going to do it anyways.. '' and i never know when it hits.. its becoming frequent though. .. the ones that took me in said my body was litterally fighting with itself. if i get sick. even the slightest bit its like the vampire blood in me doesn't know what to do so it goes and causes havoc on my body.. '' she shrugged as she half closed her eyes '' like i said i don't understand it completely but those shots where designed to slow it done a bit.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 4:08 am

What she told him was very interesting but it didn't really matter to him. She was nothing to him but some one to fuck and play with, to enjoy while he could. He continued fingering her pussy and squeezing her tits as they talked. He then moved to the headboard of the bed and drew her up to his lap. "Now my dear you will move over my cock and be good about it." he told her as he slipped his cock up into her pussy. Reaching around he continued squeezing both tits hard after placing the dagger on the table again out of her reach, but not his. "I want to see how it feels when plunge the dagger into your tit. Do you enjoy it? Enjoy the feeling of the blade going deep into your tit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 9:56 am

she groaned and bit her lip slightly as she sat still on him, trying hard not to move even as she pulled on the chains.'' this is highly uncomfortable. can't you remove the chains? not like i can go anywhere.. i have no idea where the hell i am at.'' she looked back at him over her shoulder.. '' why ? not like you can feel it.. though i can reaarrange that for you ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 5:53 am

"And have you attack me? I am not stupid my dear." Squeezing her tits hard he leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "Now my dear you had best get moving or that pretty little child I picked up along the way will make a nice tasty meal." He had no child stashed by he knew from how she wanted to protect the hermit that she would do anything to help protect some one inocent. He had found a doll along side the road as they traveled and that was when he came up with the idea. He reached over and picked it up off the table and showed it to her. "And I am starting to get hungry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next