The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 19 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 8:20 am

she narrowed her eyes slightly before looking back at him, she could sense that he was lieing about something but she couldn't tell what. could be him having the child or him eating the child, she didn't know and really couldn't take that chance. tugging on the chains slightly she shifted her hips a little before slowly moving. '' attack you with what? you got my bloody weapons remember. think you got most of the advantage since you can grow claws and sharp canines. and all i have is my fangs.. kinda think i am a little over matched don't you ?" grumbled slightly really wanting to rip him to peices but at the state she is in. she knew she couldn't.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 am

Jacob laughed as she began to move her hips over his hard cock. "Thats better my dear." he squeezed her tits hard and pulled on their nipples. "As for you attacking me, well lets just say I don't trust you. You might have other little tricks that could be deadly."

As she rode his cock, his view of the door was blocked. Perring around the door frame, barely visiable was the face of a young girl on one side and that of a boy on the other side. Their faces were dirty and they were there but for a moment before they disapeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 8:30 am

she grunted and groaned softly as he played with her breasts, shifting her hips a little she moved a little more before snorting'' yea right.. and what kind of tricks would that be? you keep me naked all the time, i have nothing hidden anywhere and if i did i am pretty sure you would have already found it.'' she frowned slightly as she glanced at him from over her shoulder, trying to see the door she could swear she heard something. but she didn't see anything.'' heh, great you brought us somewhere that is mostly being haunted..'' she mumbled slightly before sighing'' if your that worried about me attacking you why don't you just use a bloody collar. i just want my freaking arms free.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 2:49 pm

"Oh and have you run away. Now, now, I am not going to have that." he grinned. "But your word you will not try to escape, and I might let your arms free." He had a feeling that she was the type that once her word was given, she would keep it. The honest and good deed type that their word was their bond. As she continued moving over his cock he kissed her neck and shoulders, then picked up the dagger and ran it again over her tits. "Mmmm you didn't answer my question about if you enjoyed having your tits stabbed."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 2:54 pm

trying not to move away from his kissing her neck and shoulders she just gave a slight grunt. really not wanting to give him her word but if it was the only way she could get out of the chains she figured she had to do what she needed.. gritting her teeth slightly she sighed before glancing at him '' fine, i give you my word that i will not try to escape. happy now?" she froze instantly when she felt the dagger being run over her breasts. '' hmm and i choose to ignore that question, and seriously why do you want to know. l.ike i said its nothing you cant feel unless i stab you. .. '' grinned slightly '' trust me,, i would love to do that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 3:08 pm

He laughed more, "Yes I know you would love to do that. But answer the question." he told her and squeezed her left tit hard as he move the tip of the dagger around her nipple. He would release her arms after he had filled her pussy with his cum and had stabbed her tit. He knew that she would keep her word and of course he would have her ankles shackled.

Again as his vew was blocked the faces appeared at the door and the little girl gave Raven a smile before they disappeared again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 3:28 pm

she sucked in a breath and squirmed again with his rough play, hating the fact that she liked that and the fact that she was actually starting to like him a little.Catching the movement this time out of the corner of her eye she frowned slightly but kept quiet, not wanting to get whoever it was killed over saying something. looking at him as much as she could she snorted.. '' fine.. yes i like it. happy now? pretty sure its not highly unusual to like something that adds a little bit more pleasure to things. even if it comes with just a bit of pain. i am half vamp remember i can handle the pain. '' she was getting a little frustrated now, able to feel the building of the pleasure but for some reason the finish was refusing to come.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 3:52 am

He moved his hips up as she moved her hips thrusting his cock a little harder up into her pussy. The movement over is cock was fantastic, she was tight and he knew enjoyed being fucked. He grinned when she admitted liking having he tits stabbed. He was getting close to pumping his cum up into her pussy so he placed the dagger titp to her tit. "Like this my lovely?" He squeezed her left tit hard more as he finally felt himself ready to cum. Just before he did he plunged the dagger into her tit hard, holding it there as he filled her pussy. He let out a loud growl of pleasure and continued squeezing her left tit. "Damn that was good." he said breathing hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 8:03 am

she moaned softly as he moved harder, already feeling that he was getting ready finish, moving as much as she could against him, giving a slight nod when he asked if that was right before she felt him plunge it into her, causing her to suck in a sharp breath before crying out loud in pleasure as her entire body tensed from the climax.

Holding onto the chains tightly she leaned against him, gritting her teeth a little as she rode the wave of pain and pleasure mixed,slowly calming down after a few minutes. '' you going to take the chains off now?" she glanced at him, watching him closely, seeing if he would keep that promise since she had given him her word.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 4:11 am

He waited till his cock receeded from her pussy before sliding from under her and sitting next to her. "In a few moments my dear." he told her. He looked at her tit with the dagger in it and ran a finger around where it penetrated her tit. "I see you really do enjoy having your tits stabbed." he bent his head down and kissed her left tit and squeezed it and then her right tit. Taking a piece of coth he removed the dagger from her tit and held the cloth to it till the blood clotted. "Being a half vampire will help it heal with out scaring." he said looking at her tit.

Putting the dagger out of her reach he released her arms from the chains but kept her ankles shackled and the chains attached to the rings in the floor. He then sat back down next to her and began squeezing her tits again. "Is that better?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 7:34 am

she grunted slightly , staying still as he took the dagger out before glancing at him, rolling her eyes slightly as he told her being half vampire would help heal without scaring'' you really need to tell me something i don't already know. not the first time i been stabbed furrball. '' she relaxed once the chains where off her wrists. rubbing them slowly and ignoring his hands on her as she layed back on the bed, stretching out her legs to ease the pins and needles feeling she had in them. '' don't you have some she wolf to go chase or something?" she smacked his hand away from her and took the clothe, cleaning herself up as she glanced at him'' what the hell did you do anyways to get booted out of your little furrball clan?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 3:31 pm

He ignored her slapping his hands away and continued squeezing her tits. "Well you and your friend are the reason." he told her, "Because of you two, my father that was the alpha of the pack was killed, and another became the alpha and didn't want me around. Now no pack, now 'she wolf' because of you, your friend, and your Vampire lover." He grinned and looked at her, "Now you will satisfy my needs for awhile." he said a bit venomintly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 3:57 pm

she snorted slightly as she glanced at him '' uh huh.. not my fault your father wanted to attack us. considering i didn't provoke him or anything. so you really shouldn't be taking it out on me. Dante on the other hand. he can defend himself. i have seen him fight. so i am not to worried about him. the other one was just a mark i was supposed to bring in '' shrugged as she eyed him. '' there are other packs you know.. i am pretty sure its not just one. '' eyed him for a moment before grabbing his wrists quickly rolling him over on his back and sitting on his waist. pinning his hands above his head lightly she leaned down a little even as she spoke. '' you know. for some strange reason i am begining to like you a little and its really confusing the hell out of me. i really don't tend to like those that kidnap me normally i just kill them very slowly and painfully. its just the vamp in me i guess. '' shrugged before releasing his hands, crossing her arms lightly over his chest before she rested her chin on her arm, studying him, '' i get the feeling you didn't do this just because your a little pissed off at getting kicked out, and because out of the blue you wanted a toy... is there any other reason in behind this? '' glanced at his neck slightly before looking up at him .giving a slight smile. '' and i am starving , your the only one here. never had were blood before, wonder if its good.. '' shrugged before leaning up slightly . '' mind letting me have a taste? '' arched a brow, it was just a curious question as she leaned foward, sliding her hands up his chest to his hair as she pressed her cheek to his'' you actually might like it. i know that some find it very pleasurable. .. and before you say no, no i won't kill you from it because if i did that i would be stuck here till i die considering you still got chains on me. and your the only one who knows where the keys are at.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 7:52 am

That took him by surprise. Her telling him that she was begining to like him. Now that he was on his back and her stradding him and her not trying to kill him he moved his hand up her sides and back to her tits and squeezed them. When she said she had a feeling that he had kidnapped her not just because he was pissed and had gotten thrown out of the pack, he thought a moment. Perhaps it was jelousy because Dante had such a fine looking woman and he had none. From what his father had told him of Dante, the old vampire could have his pick of women. Perhaps when he saw Raven and the other fighting the pack his desire for her had sprang to life. After all she was good looking and had a marvelous body. He was enjoying playing with her large tits and had enjoyed fucking her pussy and ass. Also she was a fighter and could hold her own even against his own kind.

"Perhaps he told her, you are after all a very deserable woman." When asked if she could taste his blood, and that she was hungry. he looked at her, raising a brow. Then she pressed her cheek to his and she was actually being nice about it all. "Well a bit perhaps but only after you make my cock hard so I can fuck your ass and then while that is being done, you can sample my blood." he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 am

she snorted slightly as she leaned up a little'' uh huh. desireable huh.. normally others just desire to kill me because i have of course done something to ruin whatever plot or plan they had.. '' grinned slightly '' story of my life and your no different apparently .. what is it with you and making deals?" she had to ask considering it was sparking more curiousity out of her then anything. '' heh and that shouldn't be too hard considering your constantly horny like a little rabbit. ready to go when the mood strikes''

She moved off of him slightly , laying on her side next to him as she slid a hand down from his chest to his cock, nipping his chest slightly as she looked up at him as she stroked him slowly '' and a small taste will not do anything to satisfy me you know.. would need alot more. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 7:35 pm

(( taggy tag. sorry just being a little bored here))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 6:25 am

He chuckled at her comment about him making deals. "Must be my nature. I was always the one bargining for things for the pack." He raised a brow when she said she would need a lot more. "Now how much more would you require?" he asked her as she moved down to his cock and began to stroke his cock. If it was like the hermit, he would be out cold for a day at least and that would not be good. She was acting friendly which he didn't know if that was a ruse or if she had ment what she had said about begining to like him.

He raised himself on his elbows to watch her. "You might want to swing that sweet ass around here so I can lube it good, unless you wish me to fuck it dry."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 12:01 pm

she shrugged as she watched him lean up .'' hmmm not much, but enough to sate my hunger'' she looked him over slowly '' your bigger then the other guy so i don't think you will pass out. might be a little tired from it. but then again your a wolf you could easily bounce back from it. '' she arched a brow as she eyed him curiously '' why you worried? heh do i need to remind you its not in my best interest to kill you while you are out? i am still chained remember'' rolled her eyes slightly before getting up and turning around so he could easily reach her ass as she continued to stroke him. moving her hand slightly faster as she looked back at him.'' seriously if i had wanted to kill you right now. i wouldn't have asked to bite when i was close to your neck. would have already done it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Reaching over he grabbed the lubricant and began pushing it up into her ass with his finger and finger her ass as he did it. Once done with lubing her ass he began rubbing her pussy and slipped a finger up inside it. "Well as long as I don't lose conscienceness. I would hate to miss enjoying fucking your ass all the way." His cock was beginging to get hard and he smiled.

Moving up on the bed so his back was against the head board of the bed he drew her to him. "You like being on top I think, and I like that also. I can enjoy your tits more that way." helping her straddle his lap he guided his cock to her anal opening and waited for her to push back on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 4:30 pm

she bit her lip as she held still as he got her ass ready before she watched him move.. '' heh being on top is fun. bottom too i really don't care'' she shrugged moving whenever he moved her to wherever he wanted, straddling him she shifted a little before she slowly began to push back on him, giving a soft groan as she did so , glancing over her shoulder at him . '' could always bite you after wards you know.. its all up to you .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 4:12 am

"We will try it perhaps just before I fill your ass with my cum." he told her and as he sunk his cock up her ass he brought his hands up to her tits and began squeezing them again. "You will have to turn around to do that though." Once he was fully burried in her ass, "You like to be fucked don't you?" he kissed her shoulders and neck. "I think I am not the only one that might always be horny." he chuckled and squeezed her tits hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 9:36 am

she groaned and squirmed slightly against him, leaning back against him a little as she tried to hold still''what if i do ? nothing wrong with that. '' shook her head before snorting slightly '' not always horny, just easy to get into the mood i think.all depends on the situation i think '' she looked over at him slightly from over her shoulder'' heh turn around? and how do you expect me to do that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Jacob chuckled. "Well I will help you with that later he told her as his hands squeezed her tits and he moved one down to her pussy to rubb her clitt. "Now tell me why you are begining to like me?" he was courious about that. If he didn't have to have her chained up it would be nice. She was lovely and one that was easily aroused. He could see why the old vampire wanted her. he continued to kiss her neck and shoulders as he squeezed her tits and played with her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 30, 2010 1:14 pm

she squirmed and sucked in surprised breath when she felt his hand move down in between her legs, groaning softly she tried to concentrate on what question it was he had just asked.. '' uhhh.. hmmm havent quite figured that one out yet.. ask me later when my brain is actually working. '' she grumbled as she could already feel the pleasure build even more. '' why? not like its going to make a difference, your still going to use me as a little sex toy you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:10 am

Chuckling, "Well is that now what that old vampire is using you for?" he asked. "I have to say that you do make a marvelous one. You have the body and looks that makes a man want you, to fuck you." he reached up and turned her head and brought her to him and kissed her lips, slipping his toung into her mouth to duel with hers. When he broke the kiss he caressed the side of her face. "Can you blame me for wanting to fuck you and enjoy your lovely body." he whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next