The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:22 pm

she bit her lip and moaned softly as his release triggered her to have her own, it shocked her. but it felt too good for her to complain on it.. after a few minutes she relaxed and frowned slightly as he said for her to remain naked. She was lucky he had a fire going in the fireplace or she would have been freezing her backside off right now..

shifting a little on his lap she glanced around for her dress.. she could see just fine in the dark as well. " hmmmm stay naked? .. heh, got more plans do you? i am going to need another bath you know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:30 pm

"You could say that my dear." he told her. He called out to the servent outside the door. "Bring a warm robe for the lady." he told the servent when he opened the door slightly. He then moved her from his lap, having her stand as the blood trickled down her thighs. He stood and moved behind her putting his arms about her to continue squeezing her large tits. "Yes in a while you will need another bath. But before that I intend to enjoy taking you up your lovely ass here." he moved a hand down and gave one of her ass cheeks a pat. "I think you need to experience everything since you have denied yourself such pleasures."

It would take a bit for his dick to again rise to the occasion and he would keep her naked and warm until that time. So he continued to squeeze her tits hard and kiss her neck and shoulders. "And these beautiful tits of yours. They do cry out for more then being squeezed."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:47 pm

she leaned against him, closing her eyes and tilting her head to the side to give him more room as he nibbled the sensitive skin there.. " hmmmm.. really .. are you like a ... breast whisperer or something? .. hearing what they crave?" grinned slightly glancing up at him, teasing him, she was sore but she was handling it.. she shifted slightly though and relaxed " hmmm atleast let me get a rag or something.. i don't want blood on your clean floor. " flushed a little, getting goosebumps over her skin as he continued to run his hands over her body.. she watched as a servent silently slipped in with her robe and placed it on the couch for her before they slipped out, keeping their eyes low to the ground to keep from embarrassing her.. or themselves really.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Chuckling he continued sqeezing her tits and when the servent arrived with the robe he told her to fetch some warm water and cloths. He put the robe on her but did not tie it so he could continue to play with her tits. "Well lets just say there seems there can be more done to them." When the servent returned she put the water and towels down on a table and left. "Clean up my dear and then come sit with me on the couch again."

He sat down on the couch and watched her from there, his dick still hangin out of his pants. He undid them more so it was completely out. He wanted to enjoy his lovely guest some more. "You are not afraid of having me fuck you up your ass?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:38 pm

she took her time cleaning up , being thorough, before glancing at him as he asked her if she was afraid of what he would do next." hmm ?... never afraid... anxious .. or nervous.. maybe....doesn't seem natural but i have heard rumors.. or stories so to speak... so i know what may or may not happen.. pain is unavoidable of course. " shrugged as she wrapped the robe slightly closed a little before sitting down next to him, tucking her feet under her.. not really paying attention to what she did as she was in deep thought.. " eh .. well i suppose if you do something i don't like.. or severely disagree with i suppose i could tell you . and you would stop yes?"she frowned glancing at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:01 pm

She slowly cleaned up and it did not bother her that he was there watching nor did she seem to mind what he was planning on doing next. He liked that. "Well I suppose I would stop if you did not like it. Though I would try to convince you to try it anyways. One never knows if they will like something if they don't try it. You have much to learn if you are willing to be taught."

As she sat down he pulled the robe open and placed an arm about her and squeezed her right tit hard as his other hand moved up her thigh to her pussy. "I will get you ready for your next lesson. I want you to enjoy the experience."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:09 pm

she hissed slightly as he squeezed one of her breasts hard, it was a bit of shock even though he had been doing it for a while.. she shifted a little, tensing slightly before relaxing when his hand went to her privates again,. she stayed relaxed, watching him. " h mmm... nothing wrong with trying to convince someone.. how long are these lessons?" she was curious, and didn't mind learning for a while, but hey may just very well wear her out soon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:15 pm

"That depends. We have until the storm abates and you have to leave." he chuckled. He slipped a finger then two up inside her. "Now what do you think we can do with these magnificent tits of yours?" he pulled on the nipple of her right tit and pinched it. Leaning down he licked the nipple and then suckled on it and ran his fangs over it but did not bite her.

"You have such a lovely body my dear. One a any man would enjoy. Perhaps you should use it in your work to get information or get your man." he moved up her chest to her lips and kissed her again deeply as he squeezed her tits and fingered her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:19 pm

she moaned softly as he fingered her and messed with her nipples, causing her body to squirm and react more. " hmmmm i dunno.. whatever idea you get. " mumured softly before kissing him back, trying to hold still as he teased her body into excitement.. pulling back slightly she licked her lips and flushed deeply. " maybe.. i am sure i can lure a guy i suppose with my body if they where stupid enough to fall for it.. or desperate.. .,.." she mumbled slightly as she watched him, curious as to what he was going to do other then tease the hell out of her body.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Dante had a feeling that by the time they were done, when the storm had passed, she would be a real temptress. "Do you like what I am doing to your lovely body? How I am making it feel?" he continued squeezing her tits and fingering her pussy. "Other men will do similar things to you if you allow them. Perhaps even teach you a few new things."

He continued what he was doing for a bit more to ensure she was now horny again, and almost ready for another climax. He moved her to a kneeling position on the couch and pulled the robe up over her ass. Taking out a jar of greasy stuff he opened it and took some on his finger and pressed it against her anal opening until his finger entered. Moving it in and out a bit, he repeated the process again and again till he was satisfied her ass was properly lubricated. He then sat down and drew her back to straddle his lap, her back to him. "Now my dear I inteand to fuck your ass." He moved his dick up to her anal opening and told her to move slowly back on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:15 pm

she bit her lip slightly before nodding in response to his question. " i like what your doing to my body... your making it feel... good. really good. " she jumped in shock when she felt his fingers put greasy stuff in her opening, it felt strange and she was not sure to make of it just yet as he moved her to sit on his lap again , this time her back agianst his chest as she felt him move himself to her opening before ordering her to slowly move back on it.. She shifted a little before doing as she was told, keeping her body lose at the moment and not tense. knowing if she was tense it would only make things difficult.

as she backed up on him she felt him push against her opening, causing her to suck in a deep breath but she forced herself to stay relaxed, slowly releasing her held breath as she pushed a little more back on him, feeling the head of him suddenly enter her, hissing slightly she held still. " ohhh. that... not so bad yet.. " murmured slightly , it stung, causing a bit of discomfort but as long as she went slow it wouldn't be too bad. She waited for a few more seconds, allowing her body to get used to his size before she she began to push back some more, feeling him enter her more and more before she was fully sitting on him. " ok... feels weird, but not so bad... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 pm

He felt her sliding slowly down on to his dick. He penetrated her ass and then slowly filled it with his dick. It felt good to him, nice and tight. "Now move slowly up and down on it." he told her, as he reached around with one hand and squeezed her lovely tits and his other hand went back to her pussy. He was enjoying their session. "There are certain "toys" that can be used. Fake dicks that can be incereted up your pussy or ass while my dick is in one of your lovely entrances. Also there are rings that can go around your tits and be tigthened, making them bulge out and become more sensitive. I will try these on you during your time here."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:34 pm

she grunted slightly before bitting her lower lip. " heh your distracting me.. gonna be hard to concentrate you know. "teased slightly as she shifted her legs a little, finding a spot that would allow her to move up and down on him with ease. she gave a small moan as she moved slowly on him, it was tender, but after a few seconds it began to feel good.. " toys? ... really ?" frowned slightly , that was something she had never heard in rumors.. apparently she needed to eaves drop more often if she was to learn better things. she held onto his arms slightly , using them for balance since she wasn't facing him. " hmmmm why do i get the feeling you get the women to do all the work while you be lazy?" grinned slightly , turning to look over at him over her shoulder. she was teasing him of course.. " so bossy you are."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Dante laughed at her comment. "You are learning something new here. Learning about your sexuality. The teacher must be bossy and as for you doing all the work, well sometimes the woman needs to and again what better way for you to learn your limits. There are those men that only want to satisfy themselves with a woman and have no concern wether or not she is satisfied. Here again with you moving as you are, frees me to make sure that you are being satisfied and receiving pleasure." he again squeezed her tits hard one then the other.

"You did not know that a woman could enjoy having a man's dick up her ass did you? If done right the woman will enjoy it and will want it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:45 pm

she bit her lip and growled slightly as he squeezed her breasts hard again , nearly digging her nails into his arms as she continued to move on him. ' hmmm true.. still though making them do m ost of the work may make them more sore then normal... maybe. " she shook her head as she glanced at him. " no i didn't.. but you allready said i am learning new things.. if i was not learning right now. what would you do ? .. hmmmmm.. " grinned getting a mischevious look in her eyes. " don't tell me.. why don't you show me what you would do ?"she was challenging him, she could take what he dished out, she was tougher then what she looked.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:53 pm

He laughed again. "I will." he told her as he thrust up as she came down on him, ramming his dick up into her ass hard. Moving his hand from her pussy he squeezed one of her tits hard and pressed a finger into it just below the nipple. "You think you can take some more pain and get pleasure out of it also?" he asked her. He had an idea but not all women would like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:56 pm

she gasped and moaned deeply as he slammed up into her as she came down on him, shocking her body but caused pleasure to zing through her. even as she felt his finger press into her breast just below her nipple.. " hmmmmm i know i can.. pain don't bother me like it does to most people. " murmured softly trembling in pleasure as she pressed down against him hard again. " i am half vampire remember.. i can tolerate as much pain as you give out.". licked her lips slightly , her eyes where a cloudy color from arrival and interest. " what are you planning?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:27 am

"Now that would be ruining a nice surprise." He chuckled. Oh yes a surprise it would be. He continued squeezing her beautiful tits hard as she moved up and down on his hard dick. Here and there as she came down on him he lifted his hips to meet her downward motion to ram it up into her ass hard. He growled out his pleasure of the feeling of her ass around his dick. "Nice and tight. It feels very good. I will fuck your ass more before you leave here."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:15 pm

she couldn't help herself , every time he pushed his hips up to meet hers she had to give a little moan of pleasure, she allowed her head to fall back on his shoulders as she closed her eyes and continued to move on him, " hmmmm aww atleast tell me when your going to do the surprise ... hmmm yea feels good. " murmured softly , half closing her eyes as she concentrated on what she was doing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:44 pm

"Well my dear I would say about the time that I fill your lovely ass with my cum I will do it then." He chuckled and rammed his dick up her ass again. "But can you guess what it might be?" he asked her and squeezed her left tit hard again. Since she was knew to all of it he would have to be the one that came up with ideas of what to do with her.

He reached over to the table next to the couch and picked up a small wooden box there. He with drew out of them two needle daggers and placed them on the cusion next to them. The Needle blade was about three inches long.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:52 pm

she gasped and moaned agian, closing her eyes this time as she pushed back against him, digging her nails slightly into his arms as she held onto him. " hmmmm dunno.. you would have to give me hints in order to guess now right?" she heard him moving something which caused her eyes to open s lightly before she spotted the box before he pulled out the two needle daggers, she arched an eyebrow slightly before glancing back at him, not scared at all just curious. " hmmm planning on stabbing something ? .. " she couldn't help herself as her body trembled with pleasure, nearly making her climax , but she was holding it back, wanting to get as much pleasure from it as possible.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:16 pm

He kissed her neck and shoulders and brought one of the needle dagger up to her tits and began moving the tip over them, around their nipples. "Yes I am." he told her. "Since you are half vampire, you will heal on your own and can take much more." Squeezing her left tit hard he placed the tip of it just below her nipple. "Right here." he told her. "Does that bother you any?" he asked her. He felt the time was going to be soon when he unloaded his load of cum in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:20 pm

she eyed the dagger slightly as she continued to move on him. " hmmmm true... but i also scar... " murmured slightly gasping as he squeezed her breast hard, licking her lower lip slightly as she closed her eyes again , allready she could feel her body growing tight again as she neared her climax.. " no.. not really .. not like i haven't been stabbed before.. " she shivered slightly as she felt the tip of it on her breast, the cold metal giving her a bit of goosebumps..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:44 pm

"Good." he said. He felt her body trembling and by the way she was talking, he knew she was close to climaxing. "When I tell you to keep your ass down on my lap, do so. I will fill it with my cum and plunge the dagger into your magnificent tit." A couple more times of her coming down on his dick he told her to stop and he squeezed her tit hard, he began pumping his cum up her ass and he plunged the needle dagger into her tit hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:48 pm

she nodded slightly, panting a little as she moved against him for a few more minutes before he ordered her to to keep her ass down on him. she moaned loudly as she pushed hard against him, not moving at all before she felt the peircing pain in her breast, causing her to cry out as her climax ripped through her body, nearly making her scream.. her fangs shot out of their protective sheath's in response as her body trembled from the mixture of pleasure and pain.. she shuddered and moaned as her body convulsed for several minutes.. every now and then a low vampiric growl could be heard from her.. " bloody hell. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next