The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rave's return (male/mature)

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Rave's return (male/mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rave's return (male/mature)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Dante continued to squeeze her left tit as he held the dagger in her tit. He growled out his pleasure. It felt so good to stab her tit and fill her ass with his cum. "I see that you enjoyed it." he kissed her neck and shoulders some more. He then lifted one of her hands up to hold the dagger in her tit. He then squeezed her other tit as his dick receded from her ass. "That was very good my sweet. I have never enjoyed such sex like that before. You are truely marvelous."

She was indeed a marvelous specimen of a woman. "How does it feel to have the dagger in your tit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:24 pm

she moaned slightly as he removed himself..while he kissed her neck and shoulders, her hand closed around the hilt of the dagger. keeping it still as she shivered, her breast acking while her blood slowly ran down her fair skin.. " hmmm... strange. .. stings.. and a bit ... pleasurable . just a bit... if one can look past the pain. " murmured agian before she looked back at him. " enjoyed it greatly... ahhh glad you enjoyed it.. i did as well... hmmm "

she relaxed on his lap. leaning completely against him as she slowly relaxed, licking her lower lip before she spoke again. " when do i remove the dagger?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:48 pm

"I will remove the dagger in a little bit. " he told her. It was different having a half vampire as a sex partner. She was not your average woman. She was wanting to learn more and willing to do anything, let him do anything to her. It was to bad that after the storm she would be leaving. He could get use to having her around.

"Next time I stab your tit it will be slower, let you feel it slowly pushing its way into your lovely tit." he turned her head tot he side and kissed her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:54 pm

she grunted slightly as she nodded to his response to her question. "alright. " as long as he pulled it out soon she was fine... last thing she needed was for her body to heal while the dagger was still in it.. would suck.. mean more pain because if he pulled it out when it did that , it would have to slice through healed flesh again.. .. she blinked slighlty as he turned her head before she found herself being kissed, she relaxed and kissed him back just as deeply , enjoying his taste a little too much..

after a few seconds she pulled back slightly and licked her lips, her eyes having a glazed look to them. " hmmm ... keep kissing me like that and i won't be able to think straight... .. " she frowned slightly , she was enjoying herself here.. she could learn alot from him, she wondered if it would be ok if she stayed for a long time.. atleast until she felt she had to leave... well she had to leave for a while after the storm passed.. only to get the guy he was getting her to go after.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Sliding her off his lap and onto the couch, he gently removed the dagger from her tit and laid it on the table. He licked the blood from her tit and the wound. "It will not scar now my dear. Hate to scar such beautiful tits. "I think you will need some time to recover from what you have already learned. " He rose to his feet and replaced his dick into his pants. "Come I think that you need to have a nice hot bath again and then perhaps some sleep." He put the daggers into the box and took it with them as he took her from the room.

He guided her upstairs, but not to the room he had assigned to her, but to his own room. It was large, and lavishly decorated with a large four postered bed. "I think it better for you to sleep here." he smiled. "After a few hours of sleep we can continue if you desire." He instructed a servent to draw her a nice hot bath. She would need it after being fucked for the first time in her pussy and her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 pm

she gave a slight hiss when he pulled the dagger out but it didn't hurt as bad.. just a slight sting before his tongue was laving at the wound to heal it.. " ohhh ... thank you. "she flushed slightly . " heh . not really beautifull but thank you anyways. " she still had the robe on so when he pulled her up to follow him she lightly closed it, before he led her into his room. blinking in surprise she looked around and smiled softly . " really now.. hmmm i get the feeling its only to keep me close to you so you have access to my body at any time.. am i correct?" she was good at figuring out ones nature.. or habits and intentions.. and she could see his clearly , but oddly it didn't bother her one bit..

she watched as the servent began to draw a bath , getting curious as she watched the servent pour some oils into the tub as well. one smelled like a sweet jasmine.. or lavender scent.. the other she couldn't figure out.. her sense of smell only picked up something sweet.. like vanilla but not quite.. probably something to help her sore body.. " i wouldn't mind continueing in a few hours.. you got me very curious.. which is not hard." grinned" my friends always said i was like a cat.. naturally curious about everything. "

ignoring the servent she let the robe fall open before it slowly slipped from her body to pool at her feet before she stepped towards the bath, sinking into the hot water with a sigh..only half aware that the servent picked up the robe and hung it up close so she could get to it.. " and what will you be doing while i sleep ?" she was right, one of the oils was jasmine.. the other was a very light scented soothing oil of mint. she could allready feel her body tingling from the affects. She reached over to pick up several of the delicate glass oil bottles. " interesting.. where do you find such fine oils?... " she recognized several of them.. one of them caught her interest the most only because she recognized it from several whore houses she he had to go into to drag some lady or guy out of.. it was an oil that they used to heighten the sensation on ones skin.. with a small smile on her lips she set the bottles back before glancing at him.

" may i ask where you even learned most of the.... unique ways you give pleasure? .. the daggers for one.. i really have never heard of such a thing.. the most i have heard.. is some like to be tied up and ... beaten .. this though is new. "

the servent shifted from foot to foot before glancing at the master of the house. " shall i gather her clothing and bring it in here master?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Dante laughed. "Oh I have been around my dear. Living such a long life and visiting so many different places, I have seen and learned many things." he told her. "It was in the early years of being a vampire though that the idea of stabbing a woman in her tits was born. You see we can take such punishment, well those of the early years could."

He moved over to the tub and knelt on one knee beside it. "During battle with normal people as we expanded the kingdom of Cain, one of the female vampires was stabed in one of her tits by a foe. It sent pain and pleasure through her body and so she had it done to her again while having sex with her lover at the time. The anticipation of being stabbed in the tit , the feel of the dagger on her tits made her quite horny." he moved a hand to her tits and moved a finger around their nipples."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:41 pm

she shivered slightly as he played with her nipples. causing them to harden in pleasure. " hmmmm . really now? .. that is very interesting.. well i suppose there are worst ways something can get started." she eyed him slowly before grinning. " carefull... you are kneeling by a tub of hot water.. so easy to pull you in." she teased.. relaxing in the tub as she watched him, allready she could feel most of the aching in her muscles fade away.. " well atleast i know my vampire side will keep me alive for a while. ahh well. like the vamps of the old days. pain is very familar to me... it may not be my best friend but.. if done right as you have shown it can be very pleasurable.. i can handle it.. i am tougher then i appear to be.. " she arched a brow at him slightly as she picked up the oil she had been looking at earlier.

" did you spend some time in ... whore houses to learn about these?.. i had to track the supplier down once... and from my understanding you can only get this kind of oil either through him.. or through a whore house.. didn't know a vampire could be partial to oils.. your the first i think i have ever come across to like em.... hmmm all the rumors i hear is that vampires don't like things that smell pretty.. why is that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:11 am

"You are thinking of the present day vampires my dear and the myths that started because of the great flood. Many of the vampires of the day died in the flood along with many humans. Present day vampires have a distaste for bodies of water, perhaps a deep down fear of it from the time of the flood. Some of the memories of those times are transfered from a vampire to one that is turned. I however enjoy the water." he grinned as he continued playing with her tits.

"As for the scented oils........" he laughed. "How do you think they got into the whore houses and other places. Those of us that survived that disaster long ago found things, learned things, and introduced things into the world. That supplier you tracked down, probably got his stock from me. One of my business intrests is selling these oils and so many other things that people want." he leaned over and claimed her lips for a deep and passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:16 pm

she laughed softly and grinned" oh i know the water won't hurt you , just saying that your teasing me, while leaning by a tub of water.. i could pull you in easily.. " she blinked in surprise as he claimed her lips but she relaxed immediately . moving closer to him and lightly placed a hand on his cheek as she kissed him back, loving the passionate kiss.

after a few minutes she pulled back. slightly dazed again but still thinking. " hmmmmm.. damn how do you do that?.. " blinked several times then arched a brow. " really now. that little weasle didn't say that.. i am gonna have to pay a visit to him agian.. " licking her lower lip slightly she glanced at the oils then back at him." do you have a list?.. i love oils.. and wouldn't mind buying a few from you.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:08 am

"I have many samples here. I will have one of the servants bring them to you so you can chose the ones you like." he gave one of her tits a squeeze and then stood. "I think I had best leave you here to relax and enjoy your bath." When you are done you can curl up under the warm blankets of my bed. I will let you sleep a few hours before we continue on with your lessons." he chuckled.

When he left her he smiled. She was someone that he wanted to keep around. Perhaps after her finding the one woman and then the young man he wanted, he would have her stay there with him in between her assignments. Yes she could work out of his home and they could enjoy each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:53 pm

she grinned" allright.. just wake me up whenever you want to then. " she watched him leave before sighing and relaxed, The servent had dissappeared, probably to go get some of her clothes, frowning she leaned back against the tub.. she really didn't like anyone touching her things, but she figured she had no choice now.. shaking her head she spent the next few minutes washing up and enjoying the bath, but as soon as it began to cool down she stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel wrapping it around herself lightly, smiling as she felt her muscles stretch, they didn't hurt that much , just a little tender..

she used a second towel to dry her hair as she sat on his bed, she couldn't exactly sleep in a robe, Once she was completely dry she put the towels in the hamper before slipping in between his soft silk sheets.. " ohhhh very nice. " murmured , they felt cool against her skin but instantly became warm as she settled down , it was really soft and comfortable and within a matter of minutes she was asleep with a pillow hugged to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Dante went to his private study and opened his personal diary. He entered the events of the day and his delicious time with his lovely guest. He then wrote a few letters that would be sent into town when the weather cleared. Then he left and gave instructions to his servants about Raven. They smiled and nodded as they then went about their business and then off to their own beds.

Dante went back upstairs. He undressed and slipped beneath the blankts. Raven looked so lovely sleeping there. He laid there and let her sleep. He fell asleep soon after and when he awoke he got out of the bed and went to a closet and brought out a box, setting it next to the bed. He then slipped back into the bed and ran a hand over the naked body of Raven, "Wake my beautiful one."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:51 pm

raven grumbled slightly as she felt the bed dip when he moved, she was sleepy , and disoriented so the moment his hands touched her body she froze, eyes snapping awake she grabbed his wrists, easily flipping him over and twisting his arms behind him, she now had him on his back. his arms pinned behind him and her fangs at his throat while she sat on his hips. her breathing was hard as her eyes looked wild before she blinked several times and pulled up instantly releasing him, her face flamed red. " ah hell... shit.. sorry.. " mumbled, rubbing her face with her hands. " ugh.. i am not used to people touching me when i sleep... " ran a hand through her bed hair now before spotting the box and frowned. " what is that?" she asked, still sitting on him though and not realizing it.. when she had reacted it had be quick.. and a normal human would have been dead by then.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Dante laughed as she reacted to his touch. He should have expected something like that. She was not use to having a man around to touch her. When she realized it was him and let go he moved his hands up to her lovely tits and squeezed them. "You are in the right spot my dear. Are you ready to have your tits become more sensitive?" he reached down to the box and opened it with one hand. He removed two metal rings that were wraped in soft fur. These he put on her tits one at a time, adjusting them to fit around her large tits and then he tightened them down, causing her tits to bulge out from them. "Ah now there we go." he ran a hand over them, you will see that your tits are more sensitive."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:41 pm

she blinked and frowned at him. " in the right spot?.. what do you ohhh. " held still watching as he took the rings out before he slipped them on her breasts, she gasped slightly as he tightened them, her breasts began to be more sensitive even as he ran his hands over them. " ohhhhhh.. " bit her lip and half closed her eyes, shifting a little on his lap. splaying her hands flat on his chest as she looked down at him. " yes , definitely sensitive.. " it was weird seeing her breasts like that., but she didn't mind..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:49 am

Dante squeezed both tits again a bit hard and reached down again to bring up a fake cock. It had straps attached to the back of it and he sat up and moved it around back of Raven. He incerted it up into her ass and then strapped it to her thighs to keep it in place. "That should keep that lovely ass of yours stretched a bit until later." he continued squeezing her tits then. His dick was now rock hard and pressing against her pussy. Moving back he placed his back against the head board and made sure to bring Raven along with him. She now straddled his lap. "Do you like the rings my dear" he pinched and pulled on her tit's nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 am

she moaned slightly and bit her lip as he squeezed both of her breasts hard, causing her to jump and tremble slightly , it felt good but also put in a bit of pain mixed in with the pleasure. She kept her eyes open, wanting to know what other toys he was going to pull out , she was about to ask about the fake toy he pulled out but he allready moved it behind her and incerted it into her ass.. her eyes widened as her body tensed slightly in shock before she made herself relax.

As he moved and took her with him to lay against the headboard of the bed, her body reacted to the toys on and in her, causing her to get more aroused and wet , her body getting sensitive again. " ohhh hmmm... yes.. i like the rings.. very unusual but they have their uses.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:20 pm

"Ah yes that they do my dear." He squeezed her tits some more. "Perhaps after a little bit I will take one of those needle daggers and slowly stab your right tit. It will be more sensitive with the rings. You will have the fake dick up your ass and mine up your pussy." he grinned and raised one of her tits up to his lips and suckled on it as he squeezed it hard.

He would see how she would like that. Being filled in both holes, and have one of her tits stabed again. "I hope you don't mind me taking such liberties with your lovely body."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:26 pm

she bit her lip and groaned softly at the feel of his mouth on her breast, she squirmed and ran her hands over his chest lightly , thinking over what he said he would do.. she grinned slightly and arched a brow. " don't mind at all. i am letting you take liberties over my body .. atleast you think its lovely . " licked her lower lip slightly as she allready felt her fangs shifting out.. she hadn't fed yet and she was actually getting hungry , in more ways then one atleast...

" so how did you ... acquire all these toys?" she was curious, had many questions but really didn't wan to bug him to much.. he seemed to be enjoying himself as much as she was .. " hmmm daggers..... you know.. before i went to sleep . i remembered hearing someone say something about peircings.... do you know anything on it. ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:16 pm

"How did I acquire all these toys? Well I had most of them made for me. Over the years I have experimented with various things. Therefore I have collected quite a few things." He grinned when she mentioned the daggers. "Well now my dear, perhaps we can have your nipples pierced so we can put some rings in them. Can put a small chain between them." he grinned more and chuckled. "Now turn around so I can slip my dick up into your pussy."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:21 pm

she arched a brow before flushing slightly . " maybe.. would be something i am willing to try.. " grinned as he got bossy once more.. " mmmm " she lifted up slightly before turning around so she wasn't facing him any more. " like this?" even though he just told her why he wanted her to turn around , she was just a little curious as what other reasons he had.. " i think i am begining to like your taste in toys.. very interesting. "

she was extremely excited now, he definitely was talented in getting her to wanting more of what he was showing her.. " hmmm makes me want to stay here longer."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:05 pm

"Makes you want to stay longer eh. Well my dear, you can stay as long as you wish. Also if you want you can use my home as your base of operation. You can come back here anytime you wish." Once she was repositioned he reached around and moved his dick up to her pussy and slid it up inside her. "MMMMMMMMM yes now that is much better. That feels good my lovely Raven."

Reaching around he squeezed her enlarged tits hard. "Now you have something in both holes and your tits are nice and sensitive." he squeezed her tits some more and pulled on their nipples. "So nice." he began kissing her neck and shoulders. "Lets see now as you moveup and down on my dick......." He reached over and pulled out one of the needle daggers. and began moving it over her sensitive tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

she moaned softly in pleasure as he slid up inside her, being really aroused helped to ease some discomfort even as she now had both holes filled, bitting her lip she shifted a little testing the position as he messed with her breasts. " hmmm " she felt really full now, which she enjoyed greatly as she thought over what he said. " ohhh really? uhhmmmmm.. " bit her lower lip as she slowly began to move up and down on him, her body trembling from the feeling of it..

" i think .. hmmm i will take you up on that offer... would definitely be a good place to come back to in between missions.. " she half closed her eyes as she felt his lips on her neck and shoulders, the sensation making her tilt her head to the side to give him more access to her neck.. Shivering again as she felt the cold steel of the needle dagger, her body instantly anticipating what he was going to do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:02 pm

"What do you think my dear. Would you like to have your other tit feel the sting of the needle dagger." he ran the tip of it over the nipple of her right tit and squeezed it with his other hand. "This time it will be slow and later when I am ready to fill your pussy, I will again plunge the other dagger into your other tit. We will see how much pain and pleasure you can take." he ran his fangs over her neck. "That is if that is your wish."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next