The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Night (Female, M)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Into the Night (Female, M) Empty Into the Night (Female, M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 am

Into the Night (Female, M) 4341

Raiden smirked slightly as he walked threw the night looking for a snack. He eventually found an alley way and stood there watching as all the people pass. His and then darted out pulling a young woman in and quickly covering her mouth.."Easy now..This will only hurt for a bit." He says with a smile as he tilted her neck to the side before sinking his fangs in. He then started to drain her dry completly unaware that he was being watched. After he was done he dropped the lifless body to the ground. After licking his lips he grinned walking out of the alley way walking the opposit direction of the crowd.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Into the Night (Female, M) Empty Re: Into the Night (Female, M)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:37 pm

(Hope you don’t mind me joining.) Hamona ran over to a woman who was lying lifeless on the ground. She called for help and the police came and drove the woman to the hospital. She on the other hand, continued to walk home. She had recently been crying. Her eyes are red and puffy. She walks to her apartment and goes into the building and into her apartment.

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Raiden came to a stop as he heard someone call for help..."Damn it..." He muttered as he walked into another alley way jumping onto the roof and leaping over to the next building looking down at her..."Hmmm this ones special..." He muttered with a grin as he cocked his head to the side. He of course would follow her home.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Hamona takes off her blue cloak and goes into her bathroom to wash her face. Her deep blue eyes and wavy blonde along with her looks of innocence made her every man’s dream lover. She walks back to her bed and lies down slowly. She whispers, “Strange way to spend the night…” She takes out a silver flute and begins to play a small song. Her blue eyes close some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 am

He smirks slightly watching her threw the window as she walked over to her bed and lays down. She was beautiful that was for sure. "She will make a great snack..." He muttered with a grin as he watched her pull out the flut and then start to play..."Tomorrow night will be intresting..." He muttered with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:40 am

Into the Night (Female, M) 1145123090_heartbreakHamona stops playing her flute a while and goes to sleep. She curls into a ball to stay warm in her blankets. She begins to dream of her past. In her dreams: she is five years old again and she is walking along the beach with her mother. Her mother has golden blonde hair and kind deep pools of sea blue eyes. She is dressed in a silk gown. She says to her, “Hamona you were named after daughter of a goddess. You come from a long line of temptresses. You must never fall in love or you will lose yourself to the man. Then the man will think he owns you. Keep your freedom daughter. Don’t lose yourself like I did.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:41 pm

He grinned as he watched her stop playing and then fall asleep.."The sun will be up in a few hours..." He muttered as he then dissappeared from the roof back to his resting place. When it was dark again he went back to her place sitting on the roof top across from her. "Well then I shall wait for you..." He muttered with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Into the Night (Female, M) 1145123090_heartbreak Hamona comes out of her apartment building and smiles as she feels the cold night air on her skin. She was dressed in a black dress, semi high black heel shoes, red lipstick, and her hair was down. She says looking at her watch, “Darn it, my friends are going to think I forgot.” She begins walking to a night club where her friends were waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:44 pm

He smirks seeing her walk out of the building and then head for the night club which happened to be of the ones he went too all the time. He jumped from the roof his features changing to thoes more of a human. He walked over to the group she was with and smiles. "So you ladies come here often?' He questioned with a grin looking to them all.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Into the Night (Female, M) 1145123090_heartbreakHanna a brown hair girl in a red dress says, “We do, but we finally convinced little Hamona to party with us.” She smiles as Hamona gets embarrassed. Nick with black hair and in a green dress says, “Yeah we are finally getting this goodie two shoes to cut loose.” Hamona smiles and gets up to dance to a song on the dance floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:23 am

He smiles as he looks over to them. "Really now...It's good to cut loose every once in a while." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side looking over at Hamona as she went out to dance on the dance floor. "Well if you ladies would excuse me." Raiden grinned as he turned and followed her out to the dance floor and moved to the music while standing beside her. "So you don't get out much?" He asks her with a smile .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 am

Into the Night (Female, M) 1145123090_heartbreakHamona looks at him and says, “No I don’t. Um growing up I was kind of shelter from everything by my family. And my friends obviously have fun teasing me about it. But I don’t seem to be minding much anymore.” She moves her body to the beat with a smile. Her friends smile as they see how much fun she is having finally able to cut loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:46 am

He looked over to her and smiles. "I see..I was sheltered as well at one time..Then I was lets say set free." He says with a smile as he watched her move to the beat of the music.."Your a pretty good dancer ou know...I'm Raiden by the way." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:01 am

Into the Night (Female, M) 1145123090_heartbreakHamona looks at him and smiles. She says, “My name is Hamona and thank you. It’s my first time coming somewhere like this. I have been kind of scared to dress like this. It’s just not my style I guess.” She comes closer to Raiden when some drunk guy bumps into her and tries to her butt. She jumped and slapped the guy across the face. She did not like people touching her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 pm

He smiels looking over to her. "Hmmm thats a nice name." He says with a grin as he then laughed slightly. "Well if you were to ask me I would say that you should dress like that more often...You are beautiful..You just seem guarded...Almost like your afraid to show who you really are.." he says as he then looked to the drunk guy as he pumped over to her. He chuckled slightly watching her slap the guy across the face.."Ahh that proves it...You are guarded...Tell me..What do you have to hide?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Hamona blushes as he says that she is beautiful. She says, “Thank you…” She was actually enjoying her new dress. She got on edge when he asked why she was being guarded. Hamona looks at him and says, “It’s a family curse and that’s I’m going to say about it. It is very hard for me to explain to people.” She was not going to talk about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:46 pm

He looked over to her and smiles. "It's ok you don't have to tell me if you don't want too." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side before laughing. He then looked over to her and grinned slightly as he continued to dance to the music
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Hamona smiles a bit and continues to dance. She moves her body to the beat as the music speed picks up. She closes her eyes as her mind drifts into the music. A few guys start to come up and move their bodies with hers. Hanna and Hamona’s other friend go on the dance for to break the guys away from her. They did not want the guys to only pay attention to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:37 pm

He grinned slightly as he watched her move her body to the beat he of course did the same. Eyeing all the guys that came over to her and started to dance around her..That was untill her friends got them away. "You know..You should give me a call sometime." He says with a smile as he then pulled out a card with his name and number written on it. "I would love to hang out Hamona." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:40 am

Hamona looks at him with a smile and takes the card. She gets closer to Raiden as more men try to get her to dance with them. She says to him, “This is also why I don’t go out much. I can’t ever have some fun without men coming up to me trying to hit on me. You are different though. Which is very weird to me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:15 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles as she moved closer to him trying to get him to dance with her. He grinned moving along with her before cocking his head to the side. "I can tell that you can take care of your self." He says with a smile as he then laughed slightly. "Weird?" He asks her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:32 am

Hamona nods and says, “Yes, it’s weird to me because you have not tried anything that would put me on my guard. You are actually being a gentleman towards me. It’s very nice to be treated decently.” She dances with him with a smile. The men around them get jealous and sit down at the booths again. She smiles a bit more now as the two of them had space again. She looks around for her friends. She spots them at their table and sees that they were not happy with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:59 am

He smiles..."I'm a good guy." He says with a laugh as eh continued to dance with her. He could eaisly tell that all the men were jealous. He then looked over to her friends when she did. "They don't look too happy that your dancing with me..." He says as he looked back over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:07 am

Hamona says, “That is not what they are upset about. They are upset with because I’m stealing all the men from them. I think I should go before I upset them anymore than I already have.” She goes over to the table, grabs her coat, and goes out the door of the club. Tears go down her face as she runs back to her apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:14 am

He watches her as she walks over to the table and grab her coat. He ten grinned slightly as she walked out of the club. "Perfect.." He then dissappeared from where he was appearing outside of the club watching her as she ran. His complete appearance changed as he took off after eaisly catching up and grabbing her arm..."Easy there little one..." He says with a soothing voice. Even his voice had changed. "Whats the rus my pretty?" He questioned with a grin showing her his fangs.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next