The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Night (Female, M)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Into the Night (Female, M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the Night (Female, M)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 am

Hamona looks at the person who grabbed her arm. She sees that the person is a vampire and sighs. “Your kind never learns to leave me alone.” In one quick move she pulls her arm free and puts a sacred dragger to both his throat and his heart. She says, “I am really not in a killing mood vampire. I have spared many of your kind. I do not wish to fight any more.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:28 am

This supprised him. His neck raised as he felt the knife at his throat and one at his heart. "Shit..." He grummbled...He then grinned slightly as he stepped back away from her.."Alright alright...I knew there was somthing special about you." He says with grin as he then dissappeared.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:43 am

Hamona put her daggers away and went into her apartment. She goes to the bathroom and changed into her silk nightgown. Tears were still going down her face as she came out. Her apartment seemed to have no life to it. Like Hamona was not really living, just existing in the world. She lies on her bed and continues to cry. She says, “When I finally meet a guy who is nice to me and I run into a vampire. God I hate my family’s curse.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 am

Raiden smirks as he was now standing on the building watching her threw the window watching her crying. He then jumped down landing on the ground eaisly. He hten shifted back into his human door and walked over to her appartment door and knocked on it softly. "Hamona...Its me Raiden...I know your prolly gonna think I'm a stalker or somthing but I was jsut making sure that you were alright... You left in a hurry." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:02 am

Hamona jumped up in a sitting position and got wide-eyed for a moment. She goes to her door and opens it slowly. She says, “I’m okay Raiden. I just ruin everything when I try to have fun with my friends and that gets me upset. So I decided to leave. You really did not have to come here to make sure I was okay.” She blushes some as she realizes that she is standing in front of him in just her nightgown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:04 am

He looked over to her and smiles before looking away when she was standing in her nightgown. "Erm...Sorry...I was jsut wanting to know if you were ok thats all." He says we he then noded his head..."Well I hope to see you again some time." He says as he leaned fowards kissing her cheek softly before he started to leave.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 am

Hamona blushes more and says, “I hope so too.” She watches him leave and then slowly shuts the door. She says after a few moments of thinking, “Okay something is not right. First I meet Raiden, then I meet this vampire on the way back here, and then Raiden shows up again. I will have to figure all this out.” She gets back on her bed and lays down and stares at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Raiden grins as he rushes back to his place sleeping for the day of course. Eventualy night fell once more. "Alright then...I wonder if shes gonna call me?" He thought out loud with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Hamona looked at Raiden’s number and decides to call him. She waits for him to pick up the phone. She was pacing back and forth in her silk dark blue dress. She is looking at the flyer for the Saint’s Comet Festival tonight. When he picks up she says, “Hello Raiden its Hamona. Um I was wondering if you would like to go to the Saint’s Comet Festival with me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm

He smiles when he hears his phone ring, he picked up right away.."Its good to hear from you Hamona..Really you would like for me to go with you...Of course I will." He says with a smile. "What time would you like me to come pick you up?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 am

Hamona says, “Well it does not start until ten so how about you pick me up at nine forty-five?” She starts pacing again as she brushes her hair over and over again. She always paces when she is nervous. She looks in the bathroom mirror to put her make-up on. She thinks, ‘I don’t care about the family curse. If I lose myself to a man oh well. I just want to have fun and live my life to the fullest.’

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:00 am

He smiles. "Nine forty-five will do just fine." He says. "Will I need to dress in formal wear?" He asks her curiously as he walked over and sat down on his bed
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 am

Hamona says, “Yes I guess they want to treat the festival like a fancy dinner party. I don’t know why those. It’s not like this city has anyone to impress.” She smiles some as she is all ready to go. She thinks, ‘Maybe Raiden will find me attractive and we will have good relationship. May I will break my family curse. Finally I may be free.’

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:10 pm

He smiles. "Alright then I'll be over shortly." He says with a smile as he clicked his cell closed and then stood up walking over to a chest opening it and looking down at all his cloths from waaaaay back in the olden days. "These will work just perfectly." He says with a smile as he pulled them out and slide them all on. "Still fit like a charm." He says with a grin....At 9:45 on the dot Raiden was at her door knocking softly. "Hamona its me Raiden." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Hamona came to the door quickly and opened it. She was wearing a silk blue dress that showed her perfect curves off. Her hair was curled and neatly brushed. She has red lipstick on and everything. She really went all out to look good for this date. She was very tired of being alone with no one to turn to. She says, “You look great Raiden.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 pm

When she opened the door his jaw nearly dropped. She looked amazing...Really amazing..It took him alittle bit to get words to come out. "Wow...You looke amazing Hamona...Truely beautiul." He says with a smile as he looked over over. He then held out his hand to her. "Shall we?" He asks her with a kind smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Hamona takes his hand with a smile. She says, “Thank you, I try my best to look good when I want or need to.” They make their way to the main streets of the city where the festival is being held. She says, “They seem to try to make this festival bigger every year.” She looks at all the lights and statues of Saint Maiku.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:23 pm

He smiles. "Hamona you don't even have to try." He says as he walked with her into the streets of the city. "Yes yes that they do..." He says as he looked around before looking to her. "Your a very intreging person." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 pm

"You’re a very intriguing person." He said with a smile. That caused Hamona to blush a bit. She says calmly, “No I am not. I am just acting as myself. That is my only way of being liked by people, is by being myself.” She jumps when a big boom of a firework goes off. She says thinking aloud, “I forgot how much they like to set off fireworks.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:10 am

He smiles seeign her blush. "Well I like your personality..YOu see alittle more laid back then you did yesterday." He says with a smile as he looked over seeing her jump when the fireworks went off..."Yes yes that they do." He says with a chuckle. "I thought you were gonna take off running." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 am

Hamona blushes a little and says, “I don’t like loud things and there is nothing wrong with that.” She jumps again and blushes a bit harder. She has always hated and feared fireworks. Ever since she was a small girl, but she wanted to enjoy the festival. So she tries to ignore her fears and she looks at the sky. The colors were bright and lively in the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:57 am

He smiles. "Theres somthing that everyones afraid of." He says as he watched her jump once more and blush even more. "SO what would you like to do first?" He asks her with a smile as he continued to hold her hand
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Hamona looks and says, “The rides, food, dancing stuff, and games are down the street a bit further down. I don’t know about you, but I’m starving.” She looks down at their entwined fingers a moment. She was a bit confused. His touch was the same as the vampire’s. she shook it out of her mind and led him up the street a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Hamona looks and says, “The rides, food, dancing stuff, and games are down the street a bit further down. I don’t know about you, but I’m starving.” She looks down at their entwined fingers a moment. She was a bit confused. His touch was the same as the vampire’s. she shook it out of her mind and led him up the street a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Hello?)))))))))))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next