The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surely The Strangest*For SasoriPuppet*

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Surely The Strangest*For SasoriPuppet* - Page 2 Empty Re: Surely The Strangest*For SasoriPuppet*

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:52 am

Nami figured she'd either die here, or something else would happen. She wasn't sure what 'something else' would be, but if it happened, then all she could do was hope it was better than the first option. Nero hit a stone on the wall near his desk, something came out of the wall. She couldn't understand any of it, this told her that she wasn't dealing with any ordinary person. After he had finished whatever he had been doing to the thing that came out of the wall, he came back and sat in his chair, folding his hands and intwining his fingers together. "I don't think you should attack your enemy without knowing the full extent of their power....." this, Nami had already considered. "Don't you agree?" Nami nodded her head again. "But what really were the chances you would beat me anyway..." he gave off a quick laugh, such as an exhaled breath with voice.
"Prehaps not, not while I am mostly in a place where the advantage favors you." Nami said, keeping her eyes on him, waiting to see what would happen.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Surely The Strangest*For SasoriPuppet* - Page 2 Empty Re: Surely The Strangest*For SasoriPuppet*

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:21 pm

"You are right it isn't very fair now is it...If you want you can try and escaped...but you will find all the doors locked..." he said, "But I won't try anything...i'm not normally one to make the first move." He put his elbows on the des and rested his head on his hands. He pulled a sheet of paper towards himself and picked a pencil up off the desk and jotted down a few more numbers to the equation A small circular diagram and a few other notes on it. Then pushed it aside again. The reality was that each and every sheet on this desk was a continuation of a formula on another sheet all trying to figure out the exact same thing...the same thing he had been trying to ffigure out for the past 10 years... He waited for anything to happen as he sat there.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Nami wasn't sure if it would be safe to escape or not, since all the doors were locked, prehaps traps were there as well? She knew she couldn't just stay here, but she couldn't return empty-handed. Though it's better to be alive and even unsuccessful, than dead and still unsuccessfu, either option would not work for Nami. Which still left her with another choice, which was to take him on and hope she could win, which was extemely unlikely to the point of impossible. She saw Nero look through his papers, scribble down a few things on undeschiperable charts and diagrams. She didn't know what else to do, and couldn't help but look at the complex formula on the pages he was going through.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Nero looked over his shoulder at her, "You won't ba able to read these or make any sense of these..." he said looking back down at the papers. He smirked evilly before in one swift movement jumping to stand crouched down on the chair then kicking the smaller girl in the gut sending her flying across the room towards a metal table, then he quickly sat back down and looked at his work, "And I don't particularly like people reading my secret work over my shoulder...these equations are for my eyes only..." he said in his same slightly monotone voice.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:14 pm

She'd been hit so fast, she didn't even have time to think about it. She was sent flying backwards with a sharp kick to her stomach, impacting roughly with a table that stood behind her. Had she been completly human, than she would have passed out from the force he'd hit her with, and thrown into the metal table. Thankfully, she'd started the process of becoming a human puppet somewhere around a week earlier, so the effect of this had not been too bad. She picked herself back up, shaken somewhat from the sqift attack. Now she was sure this was a fight she couldn't win.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Nero looked over his shoulder again as she got up...he realized she was a lot tougher then she looked. But at least she seemed to realize this was a battle she could not win if she brought it upon herself. He stood up and looked at her, "So what exactly are you going to do now...I'm thinking I'm going to keep you hear and use you as a test subject for my grand master plan." He shook his head and laughed before looking up at her again, cocking his head to the side and continuing, "does that sound good to you Ms.Akasuna?" He took one step closer to her and his hand rested on the gun strapped to his belt.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 pm

She took an involuntary step back as he stepped forward towards her, one hand on the gun by his side. Wait, when had that been there? And why the heck didn't she notice it sooner? If she had, then she would've been a little more cautious. Well, it didn't matter now. The past is unchangeable. Now was the present, and the present was dangerous. "No, I disagree with it very strongly, Nero," she said firmly, trying to keep herself from looking for an exit. "I am not a test subject for your pleasure." She knew just saying so would not sway his mind from his idea anyway, but she'd still not go without a fight, since it would seem that's what it was going to come to.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:38 pm

"You do, do you?" he said throwing his head back in laughter, "And I don't enjoy what I do...and I'm sure its not what you are thinking. No it will be most painful to you and me..." He said. He had drawn his gun and smacked it across his palm repeatidly and he started to pace. Thinking that using a human test subject would defintaly help more then small animals...especially since then he would be able to see how a human would react to his reversed power. If he could ever get it to work. But losing a test subject that knew to much for her own good wouldn't be to bad. He stopped by the wall and hit it...a small door slid open revealing a nimber pad. He typed four numbers then waited. The floor beside him shifted and moved, a circluar hole opening and a large tank filled with Mako energy rose from the ground. The empty container was waiting for Nero to put something in and Nami would do just fine, "So are we going to have to do this the hard way or will you cooperate..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Nami's eyes widened in surprise as Nero typed in a few numbers quickly on a pad that had come out of the wall, and to see the odd container rise from the ground. He looked at the container, and then at her, "So, are we going to have to do this the hard way or will you cooperate...." Nami deffinetly wouldn't just 'turn herself in. No way she was going to become a test thing without a fight.
"I will not go cooperate, not for this," she grabbed hold of her katana's, ready to do her best, even if she'd loose.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Nero smiled he hadn't fought in a while. He walked over to cabinet opening it he pulled on the set of metallic bone like wings. He strapped them on and they dug into his back, the metal connecting to his spine and nervous system so he could control it. He winced at the farmiliar pain. Then as if they were his hands he moved the smalls metallic hands at the end. Then they spread wide as he turned to face her again drawing his other gun as well and pointing them at her, the guns at the end of the wings also pointed at her. There was no was she could really win...the odds were so against her.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 pm

She didn't have any clue what the bizzare metalic wings were that Nero had pulled out from a neay by cabinet. They were even more threatening when they were connected to him. He held his gun at ready, while the wings of his odd contraption jutted in her direction too. He seemed happy about this. Fighting. Maybe he was, or he was excited about a new thing to test his whatever they were, on her. Could the wings allow him to take flight? If this were so, then this battle would be irrelevantly out of her control. Even if she hadn't had much of a chance to begin with, now it was totally useless to even think of winning, or whatever was close when it came to this guy. She took a defensive position, seeing as she would be more on the defense than offense. As she had been taught not to make the first move, especially a charging one, she stood still, waited and ready to move.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:36 am

Nero wasn't accustomed to make the first move. So he didn't and when neither of them moved it got slightly akward...After minutes of scilence he shifted his foot and this strange almost gas like substance formed on the floor until it was under his and Nami's feet then it jutted upwards on either side and the were surrounded by the darkness the cloud created. Then the fog thinned and they were no longer in his basement study, rather they were in a little world made of Oblivion.

One single circle path was all there was to this terrain, slanted and made of stone. Off the far side was a fall with no end...inside the circle a pit of lava. Stones floated above there head.The sky looked like a permenant horizon except no sun, it was red or orange in colour but was littered with meteors, each of them threatening to fall onto this little 'stadium' at any time.

Nero nodded he was just at home here as at his home. This was most commonly what Oblivion would shape itself into when it bacame a new terrain...and when he could finally find time to finish his Arachnid body he would be able to use this place to its fullest. But now he looked at Nami standing mere meters away on the same circular path he was on. He laughed, "Welcome to Oblivion."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:22 pm

"Oblivion?" Nami said, looking at what was the world they were currently in. Biggest rule for her here, was not to fall. Falling would be the worst thing, well, one of the worst things, to happen in Oblivion right now. This place would undoubtably provide no help what so ever, and now, she was at even more of a disadvantage than she had been at before. If that was possible. This world seemed like a purgatory type of thing to Nami. A void of vastness. Completly strange to her, but this was home to Nero. When the cloud had shot up from the ground beneath her feet, she thought she'd be englufed within it, even before their battle had really begun. But now, she could see it was some form of....stadium, so to speak. If he didn't kill her right away, then this would perhaps be the last 'world' she'd see. The rest of her life would probably be spent in his basement study room. Fantastic, Nami thought sarcastically as she readied herself for battle again.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Nero looked at the permenatnly red sky, "So what do you think of this little world of mine." He said pacing, walking closer to her, standing on the edge not afraid of falling...if he fell it was his arena he would change it...He didn't want to make the first move...and he would wait a while longer and see if she would. And it was indee a fact that the metallic wings did not let him fly but if she thought they did let him that was all the better. He smile evilly as he tip toed across the side of the arena waiting for an answer from the red head.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Nami was gazing around at the new, strange place surrounding them both. Obviously, he knew this place inside and out, and he walked about confidently in this place. He probably created this himself, maybe, he had the power to anyway. True, it was an amazing place filled with unbelievable power, but it just had a sort of empty abysmall feeling to it. "Though it it highly intracet, I can't say I like it all that much," she answered simply. He was advancing on her slowly, she wasn't sure what to do. No place to run. No way to fight back.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Nero balanced on one foot and closed his eyes as he tilted his head back, "You should get used to it...you just may never leave...This may not actually be a place...it could be a state of mind...this could all be in your head." He moved his head so he could see her again, "But it's so real isnt it? How could it be fake...when the reality is...this place is made up of nothing...its a emptyness we can see...truely marvelous isnt it." He let out a short laugh and jumped off the side of the cliff. He fell and fell, but with a quick half turn in mid air he dissolved into oblivion...reforming behind Nami, "But I'm guessing a person as young as you could never understand a thing like this. Nothing in a solid state...it really doesn't make sense..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:40 pm

Nami could actually only begin to grasp Nero's words. They were somewhat confusing, though the description of it seemed to make some sense. And it sort of sounded like Itachi's Sharigan world. In a way.
She hadn't expect him to jump off the edge, to let himself fall, and then just dissolve. She scanned around almost frantically, turning around as fast as she could when he re-formed behind her and spoke. This person really couldn't be human if he could do this. She took a half step back before she lashed out with her right katana, knowing it was futile, but still willing to fight and try.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Nero should have been expecting it when she lashed out like that but he wasn't and the blade conected with his chest leaving deep wounds. He winced in pain as blood seeped from the wound. Dripping to the stone platform beneath them. He shook his head. It was very foolish of him to let himself get hit, he examined her again, she now looked at him as if he was some sort of terrifying creature, "You look at me as though I'm less human then you...Maybe as though i was a freak..." he said in a deep voice. He took a step closer and raised a gun aiming it between her eyes, "Years of ridicule...you think I'd be used to one look like that...but it still tears me up inside when people look at me like im a creature that should be locked up in a cage. I bleed like a human don't I..." He fired his weapon, changing his aim to shoot Nami in the arm holding the katana stained with Nero's blood.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Nami was deffinetly surprised that she had managed to land a blow on him. He recovered quickly with from it though, and he moved as if he hadn't been hit at all. "You look at me as though I'm less human than you." He noticed how she looked at him now, curious yet terrified at what he was. "Maybe as though I was a freak," she didn't look up at the gun pointed between her eyes. "Years of ridicule, you think I'd be used to one look like that." She focued looking at not his gun, knowing it was probably over, he'd shoot her and she'd die in this world called Oblivion. "But it still tears me up inside when people look at me like I'm a creature that should be locked up in a cage...... I bleed like a human, don't I..." Nami heard the gun shot, then feeling immense pain running through her right arm. She looked down at where he had fired, her katana had dropped from the shock of being shot. Blood dripped from the wound, and unfortunatly, the process of becoming part puppet hadn't spread to her arms yet, so her right arm took the full damage of the bullet. She thrust out with her remaining sword, no way she'd get another lucky blow to Nero.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Nero vanished into Oblivion as she thrust the other sword in his direction. He reappeard on one of the floating stone above the stadium he looked down at her, "No...you won't die here today...i need you alive..." He stood up straight and raised his hands into the air tilting his head back he spoke his next words loudly,"THIS! Is only a fraction of what I can do with this burden of a power. Oblivion...literally the power over nothing...with the ability turn to anything INTO nothing and bring nothing into a solid state...the power of teleportation by controlling nothing...the power to rip a persons life right out of them...with a single touch...the ability to live..." as he said this the dark purple gas like for of oblivion formed around the wound from the sword mending his broken skin. He looked back down at Nami, "You will live with me forever in the burden of Oblivion...."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:25 pm

"Forever.....in Oblivion...." Nami said quietly, testing how much she disliked the words. Already, in her mind she couldn't stand them, protesting silently, and even as she spoke them it brought more detesting. Nami wasn't surprised to see him heal himself. By now, he'd proven he could do just about anything that required great power. "No.....I will not stay here, and certainly not with you," she shook her head, also trying to clear some of the pain that was begining to cloud up her mind. She couldn't use puppets with only one hand, well, not very good anyway, so all she had left was her remaining katana. The one that had been in her right hand lay on the ground, still gleaming with Nero's wet blood. She sheathed her left sword, picking up the one that lie on the ground and holding onto it, stancing once again for battle.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Nero frowned, though he knew it was unseen. He sat on the edge of the floating stone he was on, "You act as though you have a choice wether you stay or not...I can leave whenever I want...i live in it cause i live with it...you however will literally live in it where it will slowly rip your soul from your body leaving just a empty shell of your body." He explained. He noted that she was in a battle stance but what could she do if he was up here and she was still down there...he wasn't going to approach her if knew she would just attempt to wound him again. He could attack from a distance he didn't need to be any closer then he was, "I fear if i fight you any longer you may die...and we can't have that happen now can we...how about you just give in...your chances of victory are very slim..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:39 pm

The only choice really was to give in, but why would she? Just because her life was being threatened? No, she'd rather keep up with the charade that she could still fight him, like she knew she would escape. "If I die than I don't need to be used by you, so maybe that's a good thing on my part," She could bluff killing herself, but she didn't know whether it mattered or not since he could always just get a different person. Heer chances of victory were miniscule, her chances of leaving Oblivion were twice as small. Her chances of doing anything other than losing to Nero, were pretty much not even there. Still, she wouldn't just 'give in'.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Nero smiled,"I can use you alive or dead...but really what good would another dead person be other then make a good vessel for another life...my new experiment...rebirth...using Oblvion to take someones life away as it has so many times but instead of devouring it to put it into another already dead body. So I guess i could use you alive or dead, as long as i get a live person somewhere else along the lines..." he explained. The fact that she had no chance of leaving here victorious made Nero laugh, "So if you want...do what you like. It really doesn't matter to me what becomes of you...and if you do die in Oblivion and your body is destroyed it won't matter I will be able to retrive it...this is my land..."he was talking a lot...but really when someone says stuff like this it means they know they are going to win.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:10 pm

"So, what would be the result of giving up....." If fighting back would only kill her, and doing whatever else would also kill her, what happened if she actually did give up? Not really saying she would, but still, no harm in asking, right? "Why can't you just fight me until I am unable to do anymore," If it went this way, at least she could go down without having run away like a coward. Anything else was hopeless, to say the least, fighting, escaping, none of it would work. He had left her with the option of either dying, or giving in, neither were very suitable.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next