The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surely The Strangest*For SasoriPuppet*

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Surely The Strangest*For SasoriPuppet* - Page 3 Empty Re: Surely The Strangest*For SasoriPuppet*

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:29 pm

"Well if you did decide to give up...you would live a wonderful life in that Mako filled tank I showed you earlier. You will ultimatly end up dead either way...but with giving up you extend your life at least a little..." he said in a pleased tone as if he had just won right there when she asked that. He leaned against a side of the rock that jutted up, "And I'm not fighting cause my test subject can't be too badly injured when i have to use it...and besides fighting is not my forte" the last thing he said was definitly a lie and she would probably see right through after witnessing his strength.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Surely The Strangest*For SasoriPuppet* - Page 3 Empty Re: Surely The Strangest*For SasoriPuppet*

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Not his forte? What a lie. Biggest lie she'd ever heard, which was saying something, because Ryota was the worst liar she knew, but this little lie was by far the biggest one she'd heard. Thinking about Ryota brought up what they would think if she didn't return. Ryota probably wouldn't care, he'd just have to find someone else to bother. Pein, not so much, he could get new subordinates anytime he wanted. Her dad, Sasori? Would he care? Nami wasn't so sure on that, her dad didn't talk to her all that much ever since he returned from his mission without her mom. Nami snapped out of her thoughts when a jolt of pain shot through her arm. She looked up at Nero, who looked like he had already won. So, all in all, nobbody would care about her absense, so it was okay it she died, probably. She gave a slow, calming sigh before she hung her head, looking away from him. "I give....." she said quietly, sheathing her katana. If there was any chance of getting away later, she'd take it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:10 pm

"Perfect..." Nero said standing up on the stone he stood on. His metallic wings folded on his back. He was truely happy as he stepped off the edge of the rock and landed gracefully on his feet as Oblivon started to fade away. His study started to reappear around them. And Nero took another couple paces towards Nami. "But still we don't want you to escape now do we..." he lifted his arm, directing his hand at Nami,the darkness started t engulf her again, leaving her in a completely dark abyss, where the darkness would start to sap her strength and soon her soul and mind. But she only needed to stay in it long enough to make her to weak to fight back against him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:16 pm

She resisted the urge to run as he hopped off the floating stone he had stood on, the wings he had gotten from the cabinet folded neatly away. Nami looked around, noticing the backround of Oblivion fading. She barley had time to gasp as darkness comsumed her, eating away at her strength and her will. Maybe he was going to imprison her in this thing where she would never be able to move, or regain her strength. The darkness saped away at her energy, she thought she'd die in here from all that was being drained away from her. If he was going to release her from this to conduct whatever it was, then he'd be perfectly able to now, because she didn't have a chance to fight back now.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Nero waited a while longer while before finally releasing Oblivions hold on her and she fell to the ground sapped of all energy. He picked her up roughly with one arm and placed her in a standing posistion in the now empty Mako tank. He closed the door and pushed a button and the tank slowly started to fill with the green liquid from the PLANET known as Mako. It was perfect for preserving life...but overdoses would sometime lead to death or sever Mako poisoning that would destroy braincells and leave a person in a wheelchair unable to move or communicate, but this girl seemed strong enough to resist those effects...for now...He had seen extremely powerful people suffer from the full effects of Mako. He sighed and went back to sitting at his desk he pushed a button and part of the top flipped up into the monitor of a computer. He rolled the keyboard out as well and took off the wings on his back placing them gently on the floor beside him. He looked over at Nami, now while she was still able to communicate and understand him, "You don't mind it in there now do you...don't worry the liquid around you isnt TOO poisonus and you won't drown..." he explained.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:32 pm

She didn't even have the energy to get mad as he lifted her roughly and set her in the tank she'd seen rise from the ground earlier. He closed the top of it, and she wondered if she'd suffocate since the air was now cut off. From the bottom of the tank, a green liquid began to fill the tank. Was she going to drown now too? She saw him walk over to his computer, he took off his wings and set them down. "You don't mind it in there now, do you....." She couldn't respond, vocally or physically. "Don't worry, the liquid around you isn't too poisonus, and you won't drown." The liquid that was filling the tank was breathable? She couldn't have struggled anyway, so she'd just have to take it, and see if she really could breathe. The tank was filling fast, she watched with helpless eyes as it rrose higher and higher. Soon enough, it'd reach her breathing passages in only a matter of seconds? Minutes?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:40 pm

The tank filled quickly filling to the top in less then a minute. Nero looks at the screen of the computer and typed a few things in, "Ah Mako...It's made up of the Lifestream, of the PLANET. The PLANET doesn't destroy what doesn't need to be, what isnt a threat to it, it is here to supply and sustain life. Though when you get your hands on enough Mako,enough of the Lifestream it can destroy a person. When Mako fills your lungs...the feeling of life welling through you...a certain euphroia incures. Like a powerful drug, you love the way it feels but destroys you on the inside. " He explained not bothering to look over at Nami. He opened a few more things on his computer typing in formulas, terms and notes. He flicked part of his long black bangs out of his eyes as he continued to type. He had started a profile he would add to the book he had had out earlier the one with any valube person or object written in it. This new profile would be, of course, about his new test subject Nami...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Had she the energy she would have tried holding her breath for as long as possible before giving in to the need to breathe. But she inhaled it the second it had filled up to her nose. She didn't think she could breathe the substance now identified as 'mako', but she could. She listened to what she could of Nero's speech on mako. True enough, she could feel similar as to what he was describing, but as he said, it was as destructiive as it was amazing. She could make out the tapping of his fingers hitting the keys of his computer. She didn't know what he was doing, but she honestly could say she didn't have the strength to care at the moment. So much for her idea to find a way to escape as soon as the chance had presented itself. Now there was no hope for her.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Nero sighed after filling in most of the needed information he got up and walked over to the tank, picking up the book he had had earlier on his way, his hands behind his back as he examined Nami, "I have only one question..." he pulled the book to his front and flipped it till it was on the page on Nami's father he held it up to the tank so she could see it, "This person, i presume, is your father...but I have found that he himself is no longer truely 'human'..." he said in a curious voice, "I was just wondering wether you were human or not...or if you are like your father. You seem to bleed like a human." He looked at the wound on her arm, it was slowly but visibly healing, almost 100x faster then it normally would, the Mako around the wound turned the slightest shade of red still though. He looked back up at her face and awaited an answer.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:07 pm

"Not.....really....." this seemed to be taking a lot of her energy, just to form words and use them vocally. "Process....of turning....to a puppet...." she hated how she spoke slow, and how she would only be using the nessecary words that would at least make most sense. She seemed to take notice of the wound from the bullet healing. She'd been weak enough to even forget it....well, it didn't matter now. She wondered sluggishly what was going to happen next...
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Nero nodded, "Okay...I'll see what I can do about that. And it seems either you're still to weak or...the effects of the Mako are already starting to kick in...I guess you weren't even as strong as i thought you were..." He said with a short sigh maybe his new test subject wouldn't last as long as he wished it would. He flipped through his book again then closed it and shook his head, there was so much information in here people would kill for but instead it was in the hands of a person who would never even use it...He put it back on his desk and typed a little
Code:
subject doesn't seem to be responding well to short periods of Mako exposure...
He typed in the little profile he had typed up. He shook his head again and walked over to the tank again, "What exactly do you mean by in the process of becomeing a puppet...try and use full senteces this time..." he asked his tone far from mocking,truely curious.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:57 pm

"Go away....." She wasn't even sure why she had answered his question, but she had no intention of doing so now, especially since she could think about answering before hand. It wasn't really his bussiness to know what she knew about puppets. Just because she had given in to being a test subject for him, didn't mean she was going to give up everything she knew to him. "It doesn't matter....." If he was intending to take away the process of which she was using to become a puppet, then she wasn't going to say anymore on it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Nero frowned, "Oh well...it's fine...it's a very interesting subject i would love to learn more about...but you seem unwilling to cooperate so...I'll have to find out another way..." he turned away from the tank and took a step towards his computer. He stopped smiled evilly and looked over his shoulder at her, "I could always hunt down your father and interrogate him...if I use you as a hostage...do you think he will listen to me?" He laughed evilly throwing his head back and closing his eyes. Horrific thoughts past through his mind as he pictured what he would do. But he just went back over to his computer and sat back down,constantly looking over his shoulder, awaiting any response.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:03 pm

"Go ahead, he won't mind," Nami even smirked at this, despite the slight pang of pity. Chances were high that he wouldn't care, since she really wasn't all that to be proud of, she was fairly sure her dad wouldn't. "Hostages won't work, you'll have to find a better reason to drag him into this." She figured Sasori wouldn't really care, since she wasn't as great as he was in the skill and art of puppetry. Even if he did care though, she could use this as a bluff, just so he wouldn't get wrapped up in this too.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Nero cocked an eyebrow the let out a short laugh and shook his head, "You suddenly started talking a lot...did i strike a weak point or something...i hadn't even been expecting an answer...and you can't say your own father wouldn't care that i'm holding you hostage...he must be a terrible parent to not care." maybe, if he was lucky, he could get her to spill something important. He typed something more out on his computer.
Code:
 Subject has suddenly found the ability to speak in full sentences. May be another effect of the Mako overdose. Could be I hit a weak point. Will continue to probe these areas of the mind:
 Family, puppets, the Akatsuki, her past.
 My chances of finding useful information: High.
 She is to young still or to dense to note my clear sarcasim it seems.
he really did find it nessicary to note everything that happened, if he got a good feel for this stuff then the rest of his experiment could go smoothly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Nami cursed inwardly at herself, falling into that one so stupidly. "He's not...no...he wasn't...but, no, he isn't bad. Nevermind, it's not your bussiness," Nami glared at him. Sure, she could admit this subject was slightly touchy, but he still didn't need to probe her information. "Get your information elsewhere, but not from us." She only started talking because he brought up one of her least favorite things to talk about.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Nero sighed, “you go from talking in perfectly fine sentences to blabbering on...is the Mako really affecting your brain that much?” he questioned not expecting an answer. He looked at the computer screen, “At this rate...the Mako will destroy her brain before I get a chance to do any experiments...” he said to himself. He looked back over his shoulder at her, turning slightly in his chair, resting his arm on the back of it, “So...I’m guessing you’re not going to tell me anything about anything are you...not even that group your in...what was it called,” he rolled his wrist and looked at the ceiling as though trying to remember the name though he knew it very well, “Oh the...Akatatsuki or something” he had pronounced it wrong on purpose of course, “What are they? a pack of wanna be murderers...I mean I’ve heard about a few killings but all of them were messy and un organized are they all like that?” he said with a laugh
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Nami scowled slightly when he said the 'mako' was affecting her brain. "Of course I'm not telling, so you'll have to guess...." she paused, wondering what he was saying, what he was trying to get. Why would he want to know about the Akatsuki? Speaking of which; "You must be dumber than you seem, saying their name wrong...." she rolled her eyes, trying to provoke him in the slightest. She wasn't sure where she was getting the strength for this sort of stuff, but she'd enjoy it. "You must be hard of hearing as well.....if you've only heard a few....then I bet you live under a rock..." Like Ryota, she thought. He'd sort of been this way with information too. "if anything's un-organized, it's your information." She was really hating this, especially him. Maybe there wouldn't be an escape chance, but that didn't mean she'd lose all of the fight. She'd keep a small part of it, and use it whenever she could. "They're far more reviered than you can ever hope to be."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Nero cocked an eyebrow, “Is that so...I mean...I don’t hear any information to back that up. You may say they are great, but trust me little girl this Akatsuki of yours would WISH for information that I have, and the power I have as well. Wasn’t that the reason you were sent here anyway...to get rid of me and to gather my information.” he explained, “And no I haven’t been living under a rock...but very close to it I would say...I mean I’ve been living here...in my study for the past 12 years...” she must have been completely clueless, though he was good at hiding his true knowledge and the fact that she didn’t know that he knew more then he was saying was a good thing and maybe he’d get more info out of her this way.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:50 pm

"Leader-sama has more information than you could ever hope to obtain," she was a bit shocked that he'd known why she had been sent. To guess right on the dot with complete accuracy. "The others at the base can get more than you could, just sitting in your study. They don't need to wish for information, they can get it whenever." She really found this stupid, it was like he was stalling or something. She was getting impaitent with him, how he could just sit there and typr. Mocking her and the Akatsuki. "To name all of their feats would be about as pointless as trying to spell them all out for you," she couldn't say she knew all of them, only some, since they chose not to tell her much. She wasn't sure why, but at the time she hadn't really cared.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:22 am

Nero rolled his eyes, she seemed to refuse to say anything. He started typing again:
Code:
 Damn subject wont let anything out. I might have to try a different method...The affect the Mako is having on her is a lot different then I have ever see on anyone. Possible reasons. Puppet? Skills? Immune? Brain Power? Most unlikely except the first but are not completely impossible.
He got up with his book again flipping through the pages. He paced towards that tank as he found the page he was looking for, “This ‘Leader-Sama’ I’m guessing is Akatsuki leader, Nagato, AKA. Pein...Around 40 years of age...176.5cm in height, 57.2kg...the only person left to have the Rinnegan eyes...He was previously a orphan from the Hidden Rain, if I’m not mistaken...He was trained by the legendary Sannin Jiraiya...He also has a strange ability I haven’t learned much about...but has something to do with separate bodies, his ability to control them, and something about the cycle of rebirth and reincarnation seen in Buddhism and Hinduism...Which I guess has something to do with those eyes of his...” He snapped the book shut, rebirth and reincarnation...this is something I must find out more about... He looked at Nami, “This is all information I have found myself...so if you still believe they don’t wish for information like I have I would have to say you are sadly mistaken...”
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:50 pm

"Not like I care," she was a bit annoyed from him typing on his advanced computer again, and he pulled out that book she had planned on taking if she would be successfull on the mission. And of course, she hadn't been, so she was a little mad when he pulled it out and read through it. If she said that she hated being in this mako substance, and that she hated being here and about to be used to test things on, then that would be about the biggest understatement of the millenia. She wondered somewhat randomly how long it'd take for her to die. Probably a lot later than it'd take for the mako stuff to really affect her. "Why go after them as well, you couldn't win against Leader-sama, or anyone else for that matter." Well, he probably could take down Ryota, maybe Deidara, Zetsu and Tobi, but anyone else he could possibly find that he'd have to try, and fight physically rather than just with his Oblivion illusion.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Nero just laughed, “Oh really now...I couldn’t beat any of them?” He stood so he was almost pressed against the class, “Listen to me little girl, YOU haven’t seen a FRACTION of my true power...I kill more people then I want to...There is NO one I can’t kill...” he hissed, his voice cracking slightly as his emotions started to swing. He clenched his fists and smacked one against the glass leaving the smallest of cracks in the inch thick glass. He turned away quickly and sighed, “So don’t way anything...unless you’re sure you can back it up.”
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Nami glared at him as he walked up to the glass prision she was trapped in, and how he punched at the thick glass. A light crack appeared where his fist made contact. She even found it a little enjoyable how he let his emotions go and how his voice cracked an octave almost unnoticiably. There wasn't actually much more to say now that he had slightly lost a bit of his control, and being imprisoned didn't give her much to do either. Admitedly, she was nervous, since she was in his territory, and that she had given up and was powerless, to say the least, to try escaping or doing anything. She was entirly unable to come up with anything, or to let her mind from going from subject to subject. Being here just didn't allow her to concentrate, which was extremely frustrating to her.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Nero shook his head, now when he talked his voice would change from a rather high voice to his regular deep voice. He took a step away from the glass, "It doesn't matter...life, just a terrible trap, it can never end well. Ups and downs...if i could end mine i would...but unfortunatly i can't...and even if i did...no one else would even begin to comprehend the experiments i have tried..." He turned to face her. His eyes sharp fierce and full of hate and loathing, "I'm sure you're dying to know wha exactly I'm doing down here...well why don't i finally show you..." He stepped towards a control panel on the wall for the Mako tank and turned one switch as far as it would go, sending enough electricity into the Mako to stun the person inside and for the Mako to think there is a threat and start working in overtime sending out enough chemicals to cause permenant brain damage on a weaker foe. He waited for his subject to pass out as he let the Mako tank gradually start to empty.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next