The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake me up...

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wake me up... - Page 6 Empty Re: Wake me up...

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Rose looks at him with a smile. She says, “Good, I was hoping you would enjoy that.” She pulls him down on the bed and kisses him again with a bit more passion. She toys with his shirt and slips a hand under it so she could feel his warm skin. She uses the other hand to run her fingers through his hair happily. Maybe this would be a good way to pass the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:48 pm

Feeling her hands run through his hair, and over his skin. He didn't know what to do, he let instinct take him over. He moaned lightly ash she kissed him over and over. He responded by doing the same to her, kissing her body, his strong hands moving up her body. He let out slightly sounds of pleasure. "Mmmm... Miss Rose... I thought... oh... companions were... ah... not meant for... things like this..." he said. "Not... that I don't want you to be happy..." he said kissing her again. Right now he didn't mind... he was just confused.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Rose moans softly and says kissing him happily, “Well I don’t care what companions are meant for. I want to show you affection and nothing is going to stop me from doing so.” She continues to kiss him as he forces his shirt off him with a small groan of frustration. She tosses it to the floor and kisses up and down his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Gabriel moaned lightly as she forced his shirt off and started kissing down his chest. He loved it, he felt her face against him, he held her, he felt her body. "That sounds... oh... wonderful... Mmm... I've... I've never done anything like this though..." he said. He felt her against him. He slid his hands near the bottom of her shirt before sliding up... feeling her skin.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “Neither have I. I am just doing what my wolf side is telling me.” She nips at his skin gently before mauling him in more kisses on his lips. She felt his hand on her stomach and takes off her shirt with no bra on. She smiles at him and rubs against him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:15 pm

He gazed at her body... she was beautiful. He reached his hands up her curves, gripping her lightly. "Mmmm... it sounds wonderful... but Rose... if I follow my instincts too much... I might shift to my wolven state..." he said. "I'll... Oh... try to keep some grip on myself..." he said. He started to let go as she mauled him. He kissed her back, letting his instinct take over a bit, still holding on a bit to his human side, not wanting to change on her suddenly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “Go ahead and shift into your wolf self, I am not scared.” She moans as she feels his hands on her skin and her hips moved a bit. Causing her to rub against his member not really meaning to. She kisses him deeply. Her whole body wanted him to not be afraid to shift around her. She needed him to love her back and show her what he was feeling when she did this to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:29 pm

As she brushed against his member, he felt himself start to lose a bit more control. "If... If you are ok with it... grrr.... I'll... it's... it's getting hard to keep my head straight..." he said. He felt himself grow a bit stronger... his heart started beating faster... "Rose... I'm turning..." he said. He felt himself shift completely... his hands got a bit rougher with her, moving to her breasts, teasing her flesh lightly. "Mmm... Rose... you are so wonderful..." he said with a light moan.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Rose moans as he teased her flesh and asked, “I am not wonderful just nice. Feel better now that you turned?” She kisses him deeply as she did not seem to care that his touch was a bit rougher. She rubs up against his member as she wanted to see what he would do. She looks at him with a smile that could melt anyone’s heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:42 pm

"I... feel more free..." he said. Gabriel looked up into her eyes. "Mmm... much better..." he said. "And I think you underestimate yourself..." he said. As she rubbed against his member once more, he felt his manhood start to harden. He moaned loudly at first before he started working at her pants... trying to remove them. Wanting to rub her in the same way, to bring her as much pleasure as she was bringing him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Rose looks at him knowing what he was trying to do easily. Seeing him having trouble with this, she gets off the bed and removes her pants so he does not have to fight with them. She gets back in the bed and startles his waist like she was before. She asks. “Is this better now that I am naked for you?” She lets her hair fall down around her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Gabriel watched her as she moved off of the bed, wondering what she was doing... did he do something wrong? However as she started to remove her pants he knew. He was practically drooling as she moved over and startled his waist... he felt his manhood confined... he needed to removed his clothes... He moved lightly as he was able to remove his pants. "Yes... oh god Rose..." he said... he moved his hands, one felt her curves, another one moved down and rubbed her womanhood lightly. Teasing her. He could smell her in the air... he wanted her badly.

((brb in about 15 min.))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Rose smiles and moans as he teases her folds and she smiles more when he gets naked for her. She kisses him deeply and says, “I am turned on enough. Take me now like you are so badly wanting.” She rubs against his hand and his member wanting him to ravage her like his body was clearly wanting to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Feeling her hand stroke him lightly, he grinned a wolfish grin. Needing no more asking, Gabriel lifted her off of him and pinned her to the bed, his large manhood erect. He pushed against her opening slightly before he thrust deeply into her. Feeling her around him as he began thrusting rough and hard, ravishing her body, kissing her deeply.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Rose kisses him back and wraps her arms around his neck. She whimpers at first because of it being her first time with a man. She did not think he would be so rough but she did not mind. She buries her face in his shoulder as she adjusts to his speed. Rose looks in his eyes and kisses him deeply as she starts to moan a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:42 pm

She was tight... he had forgotten that it was her first time... he slowed down lightly... he had let his instinct to breed completely take over... now... he moved a bit differently, wanting to cause her pleasure... he felt it too... her moans fueled him... his hands clutched her body, holding her close...wanting her more and more...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Rose looks up at him and kisses him deeply as she meets his thrusts. She looks away as her body begins to shake a bit as her body was caving in for her first cum. Her walls tighten around his thick member as she cums all over him. She pants a little and says, “I’m sorry I could not hold it back.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Feeling her walls tighten around him, he knew she was getting close to her edge. As she tightened, he looked to her, he moved forward and bit down on her neck as he thrust into her once more, as deep as he could, her walls, her body, everything bringing him so much pleasure. He released inside of her as he bit down a bit harder. Pleasure overloading his senses... he growled lightly. "Mmm... so good..." he managed to moan.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Rose looks at him as he bites her neck horrified by this act but she kept it hidden. She got away from him quickly as the mark turned into a scar. She looks at him and asks with stern eyes, “Do you know what you have just done Gabriel?” She quickly tries to make the scar look different from what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:45 pm

"I'm... I'm sorry..." he said. "I... I didn't mean... mean too... I... was carried away Miss Rose..." he said. He was scared... he wasn't sure what exactly he did... living a sheltered life, he didn't know anything about what he was capable of. "I'm... I'm sorry Rose..." he said. Hoping that by apologizing she would forgive him... he didn't know how serious what he did actually was.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Rose glares at her self in the body mirror angrily. “What you just did is not allowed without mine or my brother’s permission. You just marked me as your mate, your bride, your wife. It cannot be undone.” Her eyes grew angry as she stared out at the city and let a few tears fall from her eyes. “You do not know what you have done to me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Gabriel looked do her, his ears went down, he looked sad. "Oh..." he said. "I... I didn't mean to... I didn't... I didn't know..." he said. "I'm so sorry Miss Rose..." he said looking away from her. He felt terrible... he got caught up in the moment. "I'm sorry Miss Rose... I'm so sorry..." he said. He felt as if he let her down as a companion... he made her happy, but by that act of biting her... he felt as if he let her down...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Rose says, “I know you are sorry for the bite. However, you do not understand what you have done. When a male bites a female, the male owns her for life. While they are allowed to sleep with any female they wish.” She falls to her knees as more tears went down her face. “I am not going to watch another mate sleep with other females while I am left alone waiting for him to return.” That was what her first mate did to her. You can mark a mate without sleeping with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Daniel went to her, he kneeled down, putting her arms around her Miss Rose... no... I'm not going to stray. Not from you..." he said. "I'm your companion... I couldn't do anything that would cause you to be unhappy..." he felt bad. "You... just wanted to show me how much you loved me... and I... did this... I didn't know..." he said. He licked her neck lightly where he bit. "But... if... if we are mates... and there is no way to undo it... I... I won't stray... I'm yours and only yours..." he said. "Miss Rose... I care about you... possibly more than either of us can know..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Rose cries harder in his arms as she relived the pain she felt when her first mate did to her. She says, “My first mate used me to get ahead in the pack and then beat me every night when I accused him of cheating. It was only when Shino caught him, that his mate mark went away from my neck.” She shakes in his arms as Gabriel held her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum