The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake me up...

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wake me up... - Page 9 Empty Re: Wake me up...

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:20 pm

Gabriel looked down. How she talked of times so long ago, it just reminded him of how young he was compared to her. He kissed her. It didn't matter... he was young, inexperienced... but he would learn...he wouldn't let her down. He kissed her back. "I'll make sure that doesn't happen..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “You can not guarantee that I will not do that again.” She goes back to nibbling at her food as she looks at the sky uneasily. She says, “We must regroup with the pack. We need to know if this is where we are going to continue hunting or not.” She gets up and carries her kill to where the pack was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 pm

Following her lead. He carried his kill back to the pack. "I'll stop you... keep you in control..." he said. "Don't worry... I'll protect you, and any who you might try to hurt..." he said. He still looked to her with hearts in his eyes. "I'll do all I can for you..." Gabriel said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “Okay. I just don’t want to seem like a monster to you.” When they arrived at the pack, Shino seemed to beam at her with pride as he looked at the size of her kill. The whole pack lets out a long howl as to celebrate a night of a good hunt. She smiles as the pack did not seem to mind Gabriel being in the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Gabriel noticed that as well, that they didn't mind that he was in their pack now. "You could never be a monster to me..." he said. "You know..." he said "I think I'll like it here... in this pack.." he said. He looked to her bestial form... running a hand along her back again. He howled with the rest of the pack.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Rose shivers again as he runs a hand through the patch of fur along her spine. She smiles as she hears his happy howl. After a while, the whole pack separated into two so they could go home. Everyone in the pack had a mate but Shino. Rose looks at him sadly as she watches him run off before her and Gabriel went back to the inn. She makes her way to their room and puts their kills on the floor. With a snap of her fingers, the meat was ripped off the bones. The furs were made into blankets. The bones were turned into ash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Gabriel watched her. "Rose... how... how did you do that?" he asked her. "Um... Rose why... doesn't Shino have a mate?" he asked. He was always awestruck by her. Her powers...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:59 pm

“Years of studying magic.” She tenses up as he asked about Shino’s mate. She says, “He use to have a mate when he was teenager. Her name was Elaina. She was blood hungry all the time, but he loved her any way. But one day, she turned on me because I still had most of his heart. She almost killed me when he finally stepped in and killed her to protect me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Gabriel looked to her, "It... sounds horrible..." he said. "I'm... sorry that all that happened..." he said... he knew it wasn't his fault and all, but he had to say something. "At least he has you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I am the reason he comes home and there is no one there to greet him.” She was in no mood to really talk about her past or anything like that. She says, “Come lay with me and keep me warm. The temperature keeps dropping to fast for me to adjust.” She pats the bed where she wants him to lay with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Figuring that she wouldn't want to talk about it that much, he nodded and laid in bed with her. "That sounds nice..." he said. "Laying next to you..." he said putting his arms around her, he held her close under the covers.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:43 am

Rose looks at him with a smile and lays her head on his warm chest. She says, “The whether keeps changing too fast for me to keep up.” Her eyes close slowly as she begins to relax a bit more. She whispers, “If most of the pack likes you, Shino will have no choice but let you in the pack.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Feeling her laying her head on his chest, he kissed her a bit. "It's... alright, don't worry..." he said. "I will be able to keep you warm... all you want..." he said kissing her a bit more. He smiled lightly when he heard her say what would happen. "I... I hope they do..." he said. "I'm yours now... I don't want to leave you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:34 am

Rose kisses him back ever so gently and says, “If they were to make you leave then I would leave too.” She pulls herself closer to him and traces her fingers along his chest. She says, “Vladimir will most likely look for you using slaves or mind zombies. But the pack will be able to spot them quickly and dispose of them. Still we have to be careful just in case.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Just that name... Vladimir... it brought back so many bad memories. He felt her close... her gentle kisses... her fingers going down his chest... "Right... he won't be happy... hell bent on revenge... I can guarantee it..." he said. "But... yes... we will be careful... he can't control me anymore... I belong to someone else." he said looking down at her lovingly. He still felt bad about biting her, knowing she just wanted to enjoy time with him, she didn't expect that she would become his mate... that he would become hers... and neither did he... still... he loved her...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “He can never hurt you again if you travel in a pack. No vampire no matter how old has ever been able to take down our pack. It is too big for them to handle. So you will be safe, I promise.” She kisses him and wraps her arms around him lovingly. She looks in his eyes happily for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Gabriel looked back into her eyes, loving her... wanting to stay with her forever... from that look, he knew he was her mate for life... "And... you will be safe as long as I'm around..." he said. "I won't let anything hurt you..." he said holding her close. He kissed her lightly. "You know... you look pretty good in your shifted form as well..." he said to her softly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Rose kisses him back and gets on top of him. She starts to slowly kiss his neck and chest as she was getting more lustful for him. She says, “You know we never did get to finish what we were doing before you bit me.” Her hands go to his pants so she could get them off of him in a hurry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Looking up at her, feeling her kisses, his eyes also got a bit more lust filled. He wanted her. His hands moved, one to her hands, helping her with his pants, the other hand moved to her spine, running down her back. "Mmm... sounds wonderful..." he said looking up at her. "Being with you..." he moaned lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:42 am

Rose smiles and says, “Good because you are the only one that can have me.” She moans softly as his hand went up and down her spine. She takes off her shirt and says, “I love you Gabriel. I always will.” She smiles once she gets his pants off. Then she removed his boxers so she could be drive him crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:27 pm

"I love you too..." he said. He watched her remove her shirt, his boxers... she was already starting to drive him crazy... that soft moan as he ran his hand down her spine... he gripped her hips, holding her, moving against her. "I never want to be with anyone but you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Rose kisses him deeply and pulls him to her. She rolls them over so he is on top of her. She says, “You better not. If you ever cheat on me, Shino will have a right to kill you and I would not be able to stop him.” Her eyes close as she gets into the kiss a little as she waited for him to ravage her like she knew he wanted to.
(Dont forget the other rp.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Gabriel felt her rolling over... bringing him on top of her. He looked down at her, holding her down... feeling a bestial part of him come alive... that sense to mate with the one he loved... He kissed her deeper and deeper, moving his hips against hers... grinding against her a bit. "I won't... I don't think I could ever be with anyone except you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Rose kisses him back deeply and moaning loudly. She moves her hips against his as she wanted him so badly. She breaks the kiss and pants a little saying, "I want you inside me. Give me pups my love. I have been ready for years and I don't want to wait anymore." She gently runs her fingers through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Hearing her pants, wanting him, wanting children from him, he felt a strong burning desire from inside. He thrust into her as deep as he could, "Mmm... you won't have to..." he said. Gabriel started making love to her, long, hard and strong. He moaned her name loudly, pushing into her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum