The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wake me up...

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Wake me up... - Page 4 Empty Re: Wake me up...

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Rose says, “I don’t need a servant my friend. I need someone to travel with though. I don’t like to be alone and Siren here can’t be out in the open all the time.” She continues to shoot at the bats as Siren gets the energy to pick up speed. Her nose begins to bleed as her body was growing weaker with every shot of energy she used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:32 pm

"Don't shoot any more... you cant take it..." he said. He felt her growing weaker in his arms. "Just rest for now... please..." he said. Holding her back lightly. "I said that I would get you out of here safely... I won't have you getting hurt..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Rose says, “I can’t stop shooting yet. They are too close to us and I am not letting them kill Siren.” She keeps shooting her energy at them. She adds, “Besides If I drain as much energy as I can, Vladimir can’t use me to get stronger and hurt you guys. So the weaker I become the better.” She leans against him to brace herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Gabriel held her close as she leaned against his fur. He wasn't going to let her go... he looked down at her. "Just don't overdue it... I'll be here if you pass out. I'm here..." he said. He looked down... thinking... if he had to, he would sacrifice himself for her, throw himself at the bats... but only if she couldn't stop them.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Rose says before pressing her lips to his, “Don’t be mad at me for doing this, but I need to barrow some energy.” She kisses him deeply and takes some energy so she can kill the last of the devil bats. With one last shot she killed the rest of the devil bats. Siren is then able to pick up speed and get the hell out of there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 pm

As she pressed her lips to his, first he made a small noise of surprise... then he closed his eyes... it was pleasant... however it didn't last long, she finished off the bats. "I... I'm not mad... Mistress... er... I mean... Rose..." he said. "I'm sorry... it might take a bit for me to get used to this..." he said holding her. "Just relax... you used a lot of energy..." he said. "You... feel a bit weak..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Rose relaxes again and says, “I feel completely drained. Siren take us to Italy. Vampires can not and will go there.” Siren nods and makes her way towards Italy. Rose looks back to Gabriel and strokes his cheek, “I have many friends in Italy. You are finally safe now. No more pain. No more holding back your desires to run.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Gabriel felt her stroke his cheek. That also felt good... he looked down at her. "I... can't thank you enough..." he said taking her in a bit more closer. "I'm... glad that I found you..." he said. "If... if I hadn't found you... I would have been hurt... every day..." he said. "If you hadn't helped me..." he said. "Thank you so much..." he said cuddling her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Rose blushes some as he cuddles to her some. She says, “You are quite welcome.” She cuddles into him and kisses him deeply wanting to feel the pleasure of having his lips pressed to hers. “When we get to Italy, I am going to show you the joys of being a werewolf.” She cuddles up to him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:53 pm

He looked down to her as she pressed her lips to his. He first thought she was taking some of his energy, he wouldn't mind. However he wasn't feeling any weaker. He enjoyed it... it felt wonderful... being accepted like that. "I've... I've never been to Italy..." he said. He seen her blush a bit... it was odd... he had never held anyone like this.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Rose smiles and says, “You will love it. At night our runs free through the streets and the humans don’t mind at all because werewolves protect humans from vampires.” She adds after a moment, “I wish I could turn into a wolf just once and be able to run free with them. But that will never happen. My wolf side is too dangerous.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:20 pm

With a little sigh, he smiled, "It sounds perfect." he said. "What do you mean though... too dangerous..." he asked. "You... can turn then?" he asked her looking down. "Running free though... it sounds wonderful..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:26 pm

Rose shook her head and says, “My turning is different than yours. And I don’t turn into a wolf. When the werewolf blood that runs through me takes over, my rational mind goes out the window. I become nothing but an animal with a human appearance. It is very dangerous when I become like that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:30 pm

"Oh..." he said... he understood now... "You... have a different way of shifting then..." he said. "I will try to keep you safe then... if... you don't get angry... then... well... you won't have a reason to turn... though... honestly... you are... well... much more powerful than me..." he said... He cuddled her lightly. "I... am happy that you are here though... that you freed me..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Rose smiles and says, “I am just glad I was able to get you free Gabe.” She kisses him deeply and then closes her eyes to sleep a bit. Siren looks down at him and says, “If you break Rose’s heart, I will hunt you down and kill you nice and slow.” She goes back to looking forward to where she is going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:41 pm

As she kissed him, he kissed her back, happy... "I won't... I promise..." he said looking down at her. "She... she's very kind... very nice..." he said cuddling her. "Mistress... I mean... Rose.. I... I like her... I like her a lot..." he said. He kissed her lightly as she fell asleep...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Siren says, “I was created by her father to protect her. Only I know how frail she really is. She can’t take another heart break. She has been looking for a companion for over a thousand years to ease the pain of being alone. She thinks she has found one in you that will understand what she has gone through her whole life.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Gabriel looked down at her. "I... I will... I'll ease her pain..." he said. "I promise... I won't break her heart..." he said. He stroked her face lightly. Rose... a companion... I can be there for you... I will be there for you... I promise..." he said. "I promise..." he said kissing her lightly once more. He started to feel a bit tired himself...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:03 pm

After a few hours, they arrived in Italy. Siren puts them down slowly and turns into a small bird. Siren says, “Walk on going straight and then turn right when you get to that street light ahead of us. There will be an inn with the picture a raven handing from a post in front of it’s door. Go inside and say you need a room for the lady of the rose. The inn keeper will guide you up to a room.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Gabriel nodded. He didn't bother changing back into his human form, knowing that he would be fine in this city... from what Rose said, they welcomed werewolves. He walked into the city, carrying her. Following Siren's instructions he arrived at the hotel. "Hello... I... I need a room for the Lady of the Rose..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:18 pm

The keeper says, “Follow me...” He takes him up five fights of stair and guides him to a special room. He says, “Lady Rose’s usual room. If you guys need anything ring that bell,” he points to that bell on the wall, “And I will be right up.” He then leaves with a smile. A few moments later Rose wakes up with a groan. “Are we there yet?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Gabriel looked about the room. "Yeah... we're there Miss Rose... er... Rose... sorry..." he said looking down at her. "How are you feeling?" he asked. The room was wonderful... beautiful... he was in awe. "They keep this room for you..." he said with a little smile. "It's... amazing..." he said. He had forgotten to let her down.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Rose says, "My father and his family has many followers. Everyone treats me like a princess even though I don't deserve it." The room had a large king sized bed. Two large dreesers painted in gold. A body mirror in the right hand corner. A huge closet in the left hand corner. Blood red curtains over the windows. The carpet is white so it could go with anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Gabriel got caught up in looking around, seeing the beauty of the room. "I... had really slept in a cage for... almost my whole life... a place more suited for an animal... of course... I guess... I am somewhat of one..." he said. Gabriel. "Last night was the first time I've ever slept on a bed..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Rose looks at him and says, "Well I am not going to let you sleep in a cage. you can share the bed with me. You may be part animal, but you are a person none the less." She blushes for a moment as she realizes that he was still holing her. She says, "You can put me down Gabriel, if you want." She looks in his eyes a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum